Welcome Home, My Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother & son endure ecstasy in impregnation.
9.1k words
4.68
303.8k
239

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,774 Followers

The beefy, young 20-year-old Gregory sprung up out of bed covered in a diluted glaze of perspiration. He lied in his Mother's king sized bed, thoroughly naked from their previous night's intense and vigorously loving copulation. Capturing his breath, Gregory glanced around the room to see where his Mother was.

"It was a dream." he told himself as he jumped out of the bed, running into the hallway.

Looking in the bathroom, he found no sign of his dear Mother. Downstairs held no more evidence as to her whereabouts. His search was becoming frantic. Had the past week all been a delusional fantasy? Had it all been for nothing?

He bolted out the back door to the pool, and still came up empty handed. No hints... nothing. He then rushed back inside, putting on the first piece of his clothing he could find... his tank top, and work out shorts. Hustling out to his car, he jumped in and sped away towards his Mother's office in nearby Century City. The entire jaunt there was manic and despondent. He had to disprove the ticking fear that his mother was in no way his own lover now. It couldn't be... it just simply had to be a trick of the mind.

Making his way through the majestic high-rise, Gregory bolted through her office doors to find her homely secretary there.

"Hi, Greg! Looking for your Mom?" the secretary guilelessly, asked.

"If she only knew." thought Gregory as he nodded yes, continuing on through the foyer to her plush office.

There she stood, beside the window looking out over Century City. She was dressed in her exquisite suit, grasping all the beautiful curvature Gregory had previously worshiped the night before. She turned to meet her child, glowing with a radiant smile of poise and kindness. The vivid sunlight from the window behind her gave his 39-year-old mother, Annette, a brilliancy her son had never seen before. An inner peace... and seeing her son bestowed her with unmistakable need she hadn't felt in years. Her arms graciously opened, accepting her son's thirst for her affection. Her romantic smile blossomed into a truly unremitting kiss between the lovers... all doubt vanished at this point as Gregory's brave hands crept around his Mother's salacious backside, clutching her fleshy ass with demanding awe. God, she looked so beautiful... so desirable.

"This is my mother. I'm kissing my own mother." thought Gregory as he swallowed her torrid saliva.

Between the wet slurps of their famished kisses, Gregory tried to verbalize his fearful thoughts.

"Oh Mother..., God I thought I lost you." he gurgled as he lovingly chewed her lower lip.

She met his lustful gnawing with an abundant kiss, slipping her dripping tongue inside his starved mouth. Her fingers cradled his trembling face, like a slow tarantula crawling along its prey. Gradually lapping his tongue with hers... tracing his teeth with painstaking precision and decorum. Gregory's fingers delved into his mother's bronze ass flesh, signifying his undeniable willingness. Her son's entire body then shuddered in an intense jolt. The awe of their union having arrested the 21-year olds mans mind.

"You have me for as long as you wish." she purred, suckling his tongue between her sodden lips.

Gregory halted; stepping back as his mother's flushed face was perplexed. He gently held his lover's exquisite face, making sure their eyes would not lose it's powerful union. She saw solemnity come over him... one she had grown to admire and adore as a woman.

"I'll never let you go." he whispered.

"You're the most precious woman in my life, Mother." he spoke with the deepest of convictions.

She was flabbergasted to be her child's show of authentic confidence and utmost self-assurance. Tears began stinging her eyes as her forefinger lifted up to trace his masculine jaw line. The emotions were too much for the couple as Gregory soon surrendered himself to the sentimental moment.

"God, Mother. You're all I ever hoped to have." he managed to speak through the tears he shed.

The two teary-eyed lovers held one another for what seemed like an eternity. Basking in the presence of one another comforted by the closeness of their flesh. No words could translate this compelling moment. The two truly began to realize that this was something far more sexual or of the flesh... this was a union to last a lifetime, and beyond.

Gregory tediously reached for the buttons on his Mother's fashionable suit jacket, unbuttoning them with a true lover's finesse. Glancing down, he beheld the two ample breasts swarming beneath her sophisticated attire. Annette knew what was inevitable... a drawn-out sigh bellowed from her heaving chest as her eyelids fluttered from the thrill of the forbidden affair. She then realized she should have her secretary hold her calls.

"Hold on, love." Annette huffed as she leaned over to her desk.

"Dorothy, please hold my calls." she chanted as her son's hands instinctively found their way to her waist, and motherly hips.

"Mr. Taylor has a 10:30 with you though." Dorothy replied through the speakerphone.

"Just..." Annette replied, overwrought with the heat and awe of her incestuous love affair with her child.

"Just tell him I'll..." Annette tried to speak as she felt her skirt being tugged down her broad, bountiful hips.

Gregory was a man determined to have his Mother in most lewd and primal manner known to all. His eyes filled themselves with the glorious vision of his mother's stooped over back across her desk. His actions were swift, and needy. Seeing her bronze tinted flesh along with that sexy groove that slithered down her spine drove her child wild with fervor. Gregory tucked each side of her skimpy thong under his fingers, violently ripping them off the ripe ass he just had to have. With her thong completely lost, Gregory placed his appreciative, sweaty palms on both of his mother's vacillating spheres, leaning in for the looming feast that he knew would be the most exquisite, and quite savory feast of his entire life.

Annette's elbows gave way, collapsing upon her desk as she felt Gregory's tepid fingers pull back her beige orbs. Her fists squeezed in hopelessness as her son's balmy breath melted her usually protected rosebud. She heard her son's ambitious, hungry moans as his lips burrowed themselves deep between the moist cleavage of her hindquarters. Annette's full, pouty lips involuntarily shaped an "O" as the secretary's bothersome voice bellowed out in the office.

"Ms. Reynolds? Ms. Reynolds?"

All Annette could do was try to capture her breath. She heard the voice, yet was seized by her son's scalding assault on her oversensitive anal basin. She could barely hold herself up, and luckily, her son's manly strength held her collapsed flesh upon her feet. That hot, wet tongue now slithered across and over her salty orifice. Gregory was beyond himself. Bitter taste permeated his mouth, but the effect on his mother's body was all he could ever ask for. Annette could not understand her own reaction. Her wide ass was trembling like in high fever, and his tongue sensed her tremendous anguish by way of that spicy asshole. His sweet Mother was his for the taking... under his own spell. The fact that he overpowered her emotions with his tongue in her asshole, and not in her pussy, only intensified his craving. He was in charge of this exquisite creature, and she totally succumbed to his devoted authority.

Tense as she was, Gregory could not penetrate her deeply, so his tongue began a slow in-and-out motion, and suddenly ... her tissues relaxed as his tongue slipped completely in. His fingertips skimmed along the length of those lovable full-size orbs to hold her pelvis firmly, not letting her move. His face was buried so powerfully between those galvanizing buttocks that he found it hard to breath, but relentlessly, he continued tongue-fucking that feminine but somewhat crude asshole like his life depended on it. His mother was on fire. Her whole body entwined against his face. But he had to fight back and hold her pelvis in place, and right away he knew what she needed. But for himself, that intense sensation, the salty aroma, the light bitter taste, the palpitation of those teeming buttocks against his face, those violently contractions of her inner tissues against his tongue, and her excruciating groans drove him simply insane.

"God, you're so deep... so deep." cooed Annette as her pulse shot upward.

He ultimately had his mother's precious derriere... that full, delicious cluster of flesh that he ceaselessly gazed at as a child. He had succeeding in attaining the treasured accolade... her ass, her body... her heart. Now he must fulfill his own destiny. He had to consummate this life-long bond...

Raising his sodden face, he towered back, bringing his frame down upon his lover's back, smothering his torrid flesh atop hers. His mouth burrowed itself amidst the mouth-watering nape of his mother's neck, licking... tasting... familiar moans of ecstasy swelled from both mother and child. He craved for her encompassing warmth... that all-consuming sensation of sexual intercourse with one's true soul mate. Annette reached back, clutching his neck to hold him steady.

"I love you, Mother." he chanted as his throbbing cock made it's demanding presence known.

"Oh God, I love you too baby." she replied, twisting her neck in a vigorous compulsion to kiss her son.

A thin, knowing smile graced Annette's face as she envisioned her powerful, mighty son atop her. Thinking of the sweet visual contract between his brawny flesh against her sumptuous, motherly body. A hasty vision of the pairing sent ripples of awe throughout her ravaged body. All musings of incest and sin now cast away, an ambrosial vision of a child sprang from their lovemaking, filled her head. Her son's warm seed planting itself within her still fruitful womb... Annette's head fell to her arm, crippled by the hopeful, erotic thought of a child born from their potent conduct of beautiful, and by no means, beautiful act of lovemaking. In the furthest corners of Annette's sequestered heart, she had secretly craved having another child for quite some time. But she knew her body was getting closer to the point of no return... perhaps the timing of Gregory and Annette's self-realizing prophecy was coming true?

She felt the hot, forceful tip of Gregory's stinging cock press against her pussy. Gregory huffed in awe, seeing his raging slab tucked between those heaving cheeks. Her back seductively arched... thick, round thighs swelling to full perfection ... the sight drove Gregory mad.

"No, honey... no." she lovingly pleaded. "Put your cock in my ass."

Gregory shivered in incredible wonder. "Oh God, yes." he replied, leaning back to view her luscious form once more before sliding his cock inside the once forbidden slit.

Her face now rested upon the mahogany desktop with a trail of saliva pooling on one of her clients' papers. Her eyes clenched shut as she imagined what her son looked like behind that thick, upturned ass. This pure, untamed act these two were conspiring together in thrilled her to no relief. All of those boring and dull meetings once held in this very room, were now home to a lawless and savage sexual experience that would make the most timid person take notice. That powerful frame of muscle and youth bent on one thing... fucking her ass. The concept thrilled the 39 year-old woman beyond all reasonable thought.

"He's gonna fuck my round ass." Annette quietly whispered to herself.

She fancied talking to herself like this, especially during sex. Not only for mental and sexual stimulation, but for verbal encouragement as well. Words held a powerful connotation for Annette.

"He's gonna have my ass." she continued, her face lying flat atop her desk. "Please be deep... oh God, please."

Gregory glanced downward at his mother's curvaceous, outstretched ass. He shuddered, easing his agonizing girth closer to the delicious asshole those only moments before, cradled and milked his tongue. He simply couldn't believe his luck... somehow, he recalled all the years of stares and hidden glances at his Mother's flesh. He remembered seeing her unclothed ass for the first time in 8th grade when he inadvertently saw her in the shower. That thought raised his heart rate twice fold... a vision of her glistening derriere in her thong bikini at the pool... when he would stare out his window for hours on end, memorizing his Mother's buxom flesh steeping in the scalding California sun.

Soothingly, Gregory eased ahead as he watched his bulbous cock head squash against his mother's asshole. Her pink, wrinkled flesh rippled around his cock as he watched his manhood gradually be ingested by his dear, sweet Mother. The head progressively sandwiched itself inside as the mere contact made Gregory cry out in marvel. Annette held her breath, loosening her muscles as she welcomed her son's intrusion commence. Gregory watched as the spherical tip of his cock disappeared in that precious ass. His thick, purple veins adorning his cock were soon nowhere to be found.

He slowly leaned his head back, overwhelmed with the new, firm feeling of anal intercourse. Gregory's eyes were shut as his entire life flew by his mind's eye... all those images of Mother and that body he had grown to love. As each beloved inch of his penis gradually disappeared, his fingernails dug deeper into her skin. Like his Mother, he too made an "O" with his mouth as her warmth continued ingesting his life-giving mallet.

Annette summoned her will, looking back at her languishing son. With his neck and shoulders flung back, she finally saw what she had been envisioning. That tight waist of her son's... sinking between the mounting globes of her ass. His ripped six-pack abdomen, and all the muscles in his body contracting for one thing... anal intercourse with the very woman who gave him life years before. He finally brought his eyes to hers... his eyes, flushed with desire and eroticism. His face, cherry red with unimaginable blood pressure, rushing through his flesh. His gaze began wobbling between her eyes, and her curvy, upturned ass.

"You have my ass, my love." Annette puffed between gasps.

All Gregory could do was whimper like a helpless child. He glared back at his Mother with a look that held the deepest of commitments. And with one last gentle thrust, Gregory slipped his entire length well inside the bowels of his angelic mother. Annette clutched his hand with hers... assuring him of his loving efforts. His entire length... completely disappeared inside her flesh.

"This is so right." she chanted as he felt the deepest warmth his mother had to offer.

The look on his face said, "How can I really have this?" Or perhaps, "Is this really happening? Am Ireallymating with the woman I have dreamt of for so many years?"

"I knew you were the one." his mother again spoke with guttural lust.

"Oh, Mother." replied Gregory in a boyish tone as he withdrew, and disappeared back inside once more.

Annette loved hearing her son like this. Trounced by desire and sensual seriousness, that even his familiar masculine voice fell victim to this incestuous act.

"You're the one.," she said again as her son cried out in unaided astonishment.

He swiftly lunged back, and plunged in as deep as he possibly could. The strength of his plunge sent off waves of pleasure, sweeping across his mother's beige ass.

"You're the man I want to spend the rest of my life with." Annette spoke with encouraging love.

Her son's pace secured reinvigorated vigor with every word she breathlessly recited. He clutched her narrow waist, the area right where it luxuriously swells out to form her ass... this gave the young man extra momentum for the most extreme plunges, thus encouraging both lovers even more. Annette threw all of her weight back at him, moaning his name, as well as her love for him, with each spine tingling breath. Their bodies smacked together now in fiery conformity as passion and love gave way to raw, unadulterated anal sex.

"Don't you pull out, Greg." Demanded his mother in a raw, emphatic tone.

"Oooohh." He managed to reply. "I won't."

Annette flung her neck back, sweeping her sweaty back with her lengthy blonde tresses. She looked so unbelievable to her son... a libidinous, seductive woman who was on her knees... strewn out across her desk with that unblemished ass raised as high as it could possibly go... chanting her own child on with untamed, incestuous necessity.

Her son began to experience the now familiar tingle start to boil in his testicles. Once more, his darling Mother was able to beckon his semen from the deepest recesses of his being. It was becoming a natural act for the two newly christened lovers... and not to be taken lightly either. Each moment they shared advanced their relationship into a completely new realm of incestuous lovemaking. This fond act of anal sex liberated the untamed animal in both mother and son. He saw another side to the woman of his fantasy... a carnal urgency that only he could muster with the woman who birthed him.

Annette sensed her son's journey reach it's crest as his pace reached a unique juncture. His brawny, powerful arms and shoulders now shined with a thin layer of sweat. She had never felt a man plant his seed in her ass before, and she was honestly yearning for his first wave of sperm to saturate her bowels. Perhaps one more word would make her child spew forth the rich semen that would eventually impregnate her womb.

"Think about my ass, love." She cried out. "You like how round it is, don't you?"

That did it...

Gregory bellowed out a drawn-out cry of paralyzing amazement. His sturdy grip on each of her cheeks compressed... every muscle in her child's body merged together to deluge his semen as far inside his mother as he could.

His body jerked, as if he was struck by lightening. His eyes bulged as he gasped an unintelligible word ... then she felt the first discharge of his seething bouillon saturate her ass. She continued slamming her ass back against him, and he didn't dare let go. More sperm exploded from him, soaking the deepest alcoves of her life-giving body. It was exquisite paradise to feel the man she so hopelessly loved, fill her ass with his fertile sperm. It was because of her that her child was cumming... it was because of her ass flesh that he was now descending over the edge of heavenly orgasm.

"I did this to him. I made my son cumm." She thought to herself as wave after wave of semen coated the inner walls of her bowels.

Nothing was ever going to come between these two lovers... nothing.

An Hour Later...

There on the plush leather couch of Annette's law office, lay a man and a woman... bound by love and need. Soft, gentle whispers of unconditional love were shared. Long, meaningful stares were met with tears of rhapsody and ecstasy. The man whom she had raised was now giving her the love and attention she so desperately sought in life. Bound by natural urges, and instinctive obligation. It was the perfect example of the most cherished union between a man and woman.

Gregory gently brushed the hair that lay across his mother's brow. Their arms wrapped around the other as they lay flesh to flesh... Annette lay beneath her beau with her legs swaddling Gregory's waist. His heaving chest felt the sweet goodness of her motherly breasts... so full and ripe. Perfect for his grateful mouth. And deep within her intestines was her child's swimming semen... she felt content, loved... needed.

"You're the perfect man." She cooed as their lips lazily brushed across each other's lips.

Gregory sighed in disbelief, strengthening his embrace.

mejau71
mejau71
1,774 Followers