Welcome Home, My Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,774 Followers

Three low knocks were heard at the door. The moment had arrived, and I was still nude. Should I answer the door like this? Hmmm…

“Hello?” I answered.

There stood David and Veronica, hand in hand before me. A slight smile came from David’s face as he gazed downward to see my fully unsheathed form before him. She too expressed her approval as we all heard her low moan of lustful hope. Bare breasted, and as nature intended… my full breasts utterly exposed for these two creatures who wanted nothing more than to mate with me. I lifted my hand across the threshold to welcome this virile species of a man inside… he could say nothing as my hand intertwined with his. From the look in his eyes, I knew that he approved of my primitive offering.

“Ssshh… come in my handsome son.” I delicately whispered.

His brow wrinkled in bewilderment, taken by me calling him ‘son’.

“I see that you brought your sister?” I asked as all of us sauntered in as I closed the door.

Veronica purred in agreement as David turned around to face this new taboo.

“That’s right.” I cooed. “You’re going to have this chance tonight, my love. The chance that every man has secretly craved since he could remember.”

David’s face held the deepest fascination as I narrowed the gap of space between us. This was going to be my role play tonight. Veronica, David and I were to be a Mother with her two passionate children. Veronica and I shared a quick glance of assurance as we both centered around the helpless man before us. I could see his amazement mixed with the shock of this innovative realm… Veronica saw his apprehension, and broke the awkward silence that overwhelmed his senses.

“Think about all the times you’ve dreamt of Mother, David.” cooed Veronica as she slid her hands under his shirt.

“I don’t know.” uttered a helpless David.

“I mean, this is… wrong.” he continued.

David's expressions were of complete shock. It was as if he stood on the threshold of a lifelong dream, or an impending disaster. Veronica noticed his hesitancy, and glanced at me for her silent approval of what she was about to do. Standing back, I decided to show David what I was all about... sliding the white fleece robe over my shoulders, my bronzed flesh was slowly unsheathed for my two lovers to see. I acted out my intentions with painfully slow movements that held my young man's attention flawlessly. The material soon came under the hold of gravity as the robe gathered around my ankles... Bare breasted and released, my young man took in the sight of (what would be) his faithful and loving Mother for the evening.

His gaze fell to my generous, tan breasts as Veronica glided her way around David's belt buckle. I was surprised that she was acting out a heterosexual scenario since I was under the impression she had devoted herself to the lesbian lifestyle. Yet I was wrong, and it seemed that tonight would be a night of many firsts for all of us. It took my boldness to breach a lifelong barrier... the verge of what every boy ultimately considers to be the definitive 'catch'... his very own Mother.

I then reached up, and ran my elongated fingers through my lengthy saffron locks as David and Veronica saw my voluptuous, curvy form. I sighed, delighting in this indulgence that would prove to be vigorously erotic. As my hair gently tumbled down my agile back, Veronica had David's pants down and was swiftly working on the briefs that held his reproductive organ hostage.

"Your sister seems to like you, David." I seductively cooed.

Veronica moaned her agreement as her fingers tucked themselves between the waistband of his underwear and sensitive flesh. I heard him shudder with a resounding sigh as his heavy, erect cock was set free in the cool refreshing air. Both Veronica and I saw the impressive penis as I quickly tried to imagine what Gregory's looked like. David's must have been eight inches fully erect, and both Veronica and I battled with the flurry of taboo thoughts swirling through our mind. "Sister." whispered Veronica as she stooped down upon her knees to face his pulsating cock.

"I'm your sister, David." she said once more as her fingers began to gingerly dance upon the huge thick shaft of the cock.

Still no word from our make believe relative as I inched closer to my male lover. Wrapping my arm around David's waist, I nestled beside him as I lifted the t-shirt from his broad, sculpted chest. As the material whisked from his face, he and I shared a long meaningful stare. I kept my eyes on his as each of my hands charmingly caressed the carved muscles that graced his manly chest. Feeling the rigid and hard flesh spool beneath my sweaty palms soothed me completely. Again, an image of Gregory before me came into view.

"Mother." he finally uttered in a nervous voice.

"Yes." I answered in a similar tone, leaning my lips towards his ever so slowly.

"I've always... wanted this." he claimed as he eased forward to meet my looming kiss.

My eye lids fluttered closed as I imagined what kissing Gregory would be like. To describe the heart pounding desire that seized my entire body is nothing short of spectacular. This role-play was so surreal... so powerful. It was as if all of us were indeed a family that had kept our intimate secrets hidden for so many years. Perhaps David had these thoughts himself for so long, and never had the opportunity to express them until this precious moment?

His warm breath soothed my face as our trembling lips met in a moment of the purest ecstasy. I moaned under his kiss, relieved by the fact that I finally had this hunky young stud all to myself. This young man's kiss was somewhat different. It held the deepest passion... finesse. Most of my experiences had the man rushing to mount me, but this was unlike the rest. He was (at least for one evening) my son.

Our kiss was suddenly broken as his head thrusted back in a optimistic lunge. I looked to see his neck and arms tense up; as if he were in rigorous pain. I then noticed Veronica's mouth fully engulfed with David's large penis, now tucked safely inside her hungry mouth. His eyes froze shut as I supported him with my free arm, fastening my mouth upon his tight neck. I sank my teeth into his neck, as if to claim him in some erotic behavior... holding his breath, he lunged forward again, seizing Veronica's head in his mighty grip. I looked down to see her hands inching away from his groin, flaring out her fingertips so that her blowjob depended entirely on the movements of her lips and mouth. This was something I had never seen before... a woman sucking a man's cock with effortless ease. Her cheeks puckered again and again as more of his length slipped inside the dark, wet confines of her glorious mouth.

"How many years have you waited for this, David?" I gently whispered into his reddened ear.

He shouted in approval, trying to catch his breath.

"Just wait until Mother gets that cock where she wants it. Right in the place where I gave you life." I said, this time getting a violent reaction.

His eyes bulged open, each muscle in his stern chest burning with power and grace as Veronica now had his entire length wedged down her throat. Seeing her nose pressed against David's defined abdomen sent chills throughout me... this woman knew how to suck a cock, and good... He somehow managed to look at me with an expression of the loveliest form. As if to say; "How can I be so lucky to have this?" Complete disbelief and shock... My answer was another full kiss mixed in with a flurry of moans and slurps echoing throughout the candlelit room. This time David was more aggressive-- assertive. We both could hear the resplendent sounds of cock sucking ringing in our ears as our kiss grew. That deep, dripping sound of mouth on cock... going in and out repeatedly, and quite flawlessly. The pops of suction and tongue, gliding down the bottom of hardened cock shaft. Glistening droplets of saliva sheathed the cock as his arms reached for me for support. I couldn't see how this young man was still standing, but he was. "Oh Mother. Mother..." he pleaded in a tone of pleading hope.

"My handsome son." I replied with another intense kiss. "I always knew you'd come back to me. Always."

He jolted again, seemingly affected by my truthful tongue. He liked this. A lot. And so did I.

I was surprised how long David lasted by Veronica's passionate blowjob. He ended it by lovingly motioning her away as he focused his enthusiasm on me. Hand in hand, we both sauntered back to the king size bed behind us. I was still taking in the divine sight of David's sculpted body; amazed that I could still land this perfect beast. Laying on the bed, the virile young man mounted me with scrupulous precision, easing his throbbing manhood into my awaiting pussy. I felt as if I had come alive, having been celibate for so long. It felt good to have a man's demanding cock back inside me... I felt wonderful.

What followed that evening was an unbelievable foray into a realm of the most taboo standards. Every thrust that David blessed me with reassured me that I wanted my own son more and more. Our words became more daring, more expecting. During one twisted and perspiring tryst, David boldly whispered that he wanted to make me pregnant. This triggered an unknown nerve deep within my very core. I didn't know how to react at first, having put that notion behind me long ago. Yet it stirred something inside me. A primitive hope that we women hold close to our hearts. His endless and hopeful chants of impregnation aroused my senses to the point where I was screaming out in fantastic rapture. For one moment, I somehow wanted his child in me. I wanted to be a Mother once more, and for all the energy and power this young man thrust upon me, I couldn't have asked for more. Visions of my swollen belly raced into mind as his cock seemed to sink deeper and deeper into my still fertile womb. My fingernails dug into his brawny back as I locked up... Orgasm locked it's hold on me, and I was powerless. Convulsions ripped my flesh apart as I felt David's cock demanding release. It was then I could see Gregory doing this to me; making his own Mother pregnant with our first child. My mouth agape, I screamed for this dire need... my child... my child.

The next day, all three of us swapped phone numbers and promised to keep in touch. After David left though, I asked Veronica to stay with me just a while longer. Lazily crawling back into bed, we made love together for a few more hours before adjourning to the sauna. It felt so good to relax and be in the company of a beautiful woman. She began to rub my back as the misty heat soothed our muscles. I closed my eyes as I relished the loving attention.

"You really liked that whole Mother son thing, didn't you?" she quietly asked as my head swayed.

I nodded yes as a smile emerged. But in me efforts to silence the thoughts of incest, my tryst with David and Veronica only made them stronger.

"I did too. It really made it more powerful. Beautiful." she added.

Her movements slowed, obvious that she was fascinated by the role-play. I opened my eyes, and gracefully held her hand in mine.

"Can I tell you something without sounding too weird?" I asked, gazing off into nothing.

"Sure." she replied, kissing my soaked shoulder.

"Last night... it was real for me. I mean... with my own son. I imagined that it was him making love to me, and not David." I said, unsure of how she would take this.

"I know." she replied with a knowing sense of understanding.

I quickly turned around, now grasping her hand with enthusiastic anticipation.

"I mean, you don't think I'm sick or perverted?" I came back. "Well as long as he is old enough to make that decision, no. He's not under eighteen is he?" she said.

"Well hell no!" I answered back, somewhat offended.

"Then if it's true love, it's meant to be. No matter what." she continued.

I sighed in frustration, knowing that this fetish should have been expunged from my heart last night. But in fact, it had just grown by leaps and bounds.

"Why don't you tell him?" she suggested.

I shook my head no. This was simply not right. I gave birth to this young man who now is the target of my libidinous and morally corrupt desires.

"It's okay to admit it, Kirsten. Really. Its out there a lot more than you think. Every son secretly wants their own Mother in some way or another. Its born into them for some reason." she said.

"Instinct?" I replied, staring at the floor as my mind pondered the full impact of this revelation.

She nodded yes as she delicately kissed the back of my hand.

"You want me to help you?" she asked, casting that sly grin I had come to adore about her.

I nodded yes.

The Seduction…

I let her do all the planning. I was simply a ball of nerves every time I was around Gregory. A few weeks after our first interlude, I introduced Veronica to Gregory as my lover. It was the first time I had ever declared my bisexuality to anyone, much less my own child. But he seemed to take it in stride considering how open homosexuality is in this day and age. Plus the fact that his Mother was bedding a beautiful, shapely woman probably helped his eventual acceptance. And after a few more weeks, I invited Veronica to move in with us. Admittedly, it was an odd situation at first having someone else around the house. But the emotional rewards outweighed whatever negative there was. And surprisingly, Veronica soon befriended Gregory since she was only 27 and he was 21. Yet underlying our outwardly passionate romance was a ultimate plan on uniting Gregory and I in forbidden ecstasy.

Things were smoothing out for me at home and at the office. The summer days lingered on, and for the first time in years, I was beginning to feel content with myself. Veronica had grown to be a perfect lover and companion as she accompanied me to the beach and to whatever social function I was required to attend. We enjoyed working out at the gym together, fixing dinners for one another, and curling up together in front of the TV on those lazy weekend nights. Since Gregory had his own life (and practically his own side of the house), we rarely saw one another. With his own workout room and pool to boot, he had a lot on his plate. But into our third month together, Gregory asked me if he could continue living at the house throughout his senior year in college. It was during one morning when I was getting ready for work when he approached me. The topic of living arrangements opened up a conversation that covered many topics.

Like all the other times, I had to fight off the constant scenarios that played in my head every time his muscular build was nearby. On this particular morning, he wore just his boxer shorts on as he made himself a bowl of cereal. My hand quivered as I nervously sprinkled the sugar into my coffee; catching a glimpse of his fully buff and Herculean frame a few feet away. I think he was beginning to notice something different about me too. I was standoffish, and quite distant around him. And being the concerned son Gregory faithfully has demonstrated over the years, he took this opportunity to articulate his feelings.

"Mom, something isn't right here." He said, pouring the milk over the bran cereal. I sat the spoon down, reluctantly turning to face him. Oh my God... there was that broad, colossal chest that dripped with absolute power and masculinity. Skin that was tinged with sun and so mouth-wateringly glossy... Arms that were at least 28 inches in diameter... easily able to cradle a helpless woman under his spell, or crush a man who desired his Mother. Greg caught my eyes wandering across his rigid, bulky chest. His brow twitched, unsure as to why his own Mother was checking him out. He tried to continue.

"Look, every time I'm around you; especially here lately, you seem to just freeze up. I mean, have I done something wrong?" He politely asked.

"No, no sweetheart. Nothing is wrong." I tried to assure him.

"Then why are you blushing?" He asked, cocking his eyebrow at me.

He knew me better than I thought. Of course he did. We had been together for so many years now that we knew each other back to front. Crossing my arms, I stammered for an answer. The urge to just shred off those shorts and suck his penis held my every breath.

"Mom?" he continued.

"Gregory. Nothing is wrong. I just... it's just that." I tried to say as Veronica then strolled in.

Having just woke up, she lovingly embraced me for our first kiss of the day. Still dressed in her undersized t-shirt, it barely covered her thick, delectable thighs. A hint of her wonderfully round ass cheeks could be seen as well. Her kiss was succulent, and as always, full of the utmost love and devotion. She then turned to Gregory, wishing him a good morning as well.

"Did I walk in on something here? I can leave." she said, motioning her exit.

Gregory held out his arm, blocking her way.

"No, Veronica. This involves you too. Since you and Mom are an item, I think all of us should talk this out." He said with an urgent tone.

Oh shit. This was it. The moment of truth was now within grasp. Veronica glanced back at me with a telling gaze as I tried my best to keep myself composed.

"Something isn't right here. Mom's been acting weird for a while now, and I was wondering why." Gregory said.

An unsettling silence fell upon us all. Should I give in and express my six month craving for my own child? I reached to grasp Veronica's hand with mine. She knew exactly why I was so nervous.

"I think it has to do with a lot of things, Greg." Veronica said. "Probably because I'm falling in love with her own son."

Both Greg and my jaws dropped. We couldn't reply... It was a moment I would never forget. Greg stood, dumbfounded by her admission. He gasped, looking away then back at Veronica with uncertainty.

"Well..." he began. "... that's good because I was starting to think Mom had the hots for me."

I lowered my head to defend myself from these horrible, yet welcome thoughts. God, he was absolutely right. He knew it... he saw all those stolen gazes from me. All those times I would walk by his work out room, stealing a glimpse of him pressing hundreds of pounds... building his solid, agile muscles. Chiseling his lean, smooth body into a work of pure art. Admiring how his arms bowed out when we walked about the pool, amazed at the sheer bulk of his physique. Ripe thighs that could carry the entire world on his shoulders... Round, succulent pecks that adorned the top half of his chest. Any man or woman would die for just a chance to share a bed with him. Proud and strong... my own son.

“What would be so wrong with that?” Replied Veronica.

Greg huffed, trying to be cool about the possibility. I couldn’t believe she was actually pushing this. I could tell Gregory was tense.

“Think about it Greg. Look at your Mother through the eyes of a man.” She added.

I wanted to run away as quickly as possible, and I think Gregory did as well. Yet we were both bound there, held to this moment by an unsung truth that we both knew existed. Veronica facilitated his doubts by sashaying to his side, effortlessly resting her open palm on his roused groin.

“I can’t…” He tried to say, stricken with bewildering curiosity.

“Sssh. It’s okay, Greg. Really.” She soothingly whispered, gently massaging his rising cock through the flimsy material of his boxers.

“I’ve seen the way you look at her sometimes. When you thought no one was looking… I see the want in your eyes.” She continued, now in front of him, inching closer to his powerful frame.

Watching the flawless seduction take place, I stood in awe of the sight. Veronica’s face creeping closer to my son’s; open-mouthed and ready to seal a loving kiss. Greg’s face slowly swayed, unsure as to what would happen. Veronica silenced his doubts as their lips finally meshed together in absolute unison. Her healthy, shapely frame paired with his awesome muscular build was, to say the least, vigorously erotic to watch. Veronica whimpered in release as she fell into my son’s arms, which now cradled her with vigor and zeal. Yet there I stood, rather jealous that my ideal man was blessing Veronica with what I in fact yearned for… their kiss ripened just as nature intended. Gregory’s thickset arms came around her lower back with a tender grace I had never seen from him. His large and mighty hands grasped her lower back now, as if to claim her as his own. Their lips broke apart, only to bellow restrained gasps of rhapsody. Gregory’s fingers clutched her shirt, lifting the material so that her full ass was exposed. Her back collapsed, crying out with sincere longing that Gregory make sweet precious love to her. The ever considerate man, he easily held her frame as his mouth flowed across her neck and jaw, eagerly coating the flesh with his boiling saliva. Her mouth agape and eyes sealed, she encountered my son’s furious passion he apparently had for her all this time.

mejau71
mejau71
1,774 Followers