Welcome Home, Owner

Story Info
A pet greets her Owner after he's been away on a trip.
2.3k words
3.11
11.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddysA
DaddysA
17 Followers

I sat kneeling on the cold tile, my knees aching underneath me. I was completely naked and shivering a little, as it was chilly in the room, but I dared not move. I had been instructed to greet my Owner at the door this way when he came home.

Owner had been gone for fifty-two days, traveling for business. It was impossible to describe how much I had missed him. I was his pet, and without him, my life didn't feel complete. It had been a very difficult seven weeks, and I was anxiously awaiting his return.

Owner had forbidden me from having any orgasms the week prior to his return. This had been incredibly difficult, seeing as how he kept sending me little text messages here and there, taunting me, torturing me, hinting at what he was going to do to me when he got home. "You're going to be a good pet and please your Owner, aren't you, no matter what I ask of you," he texted. "Anything for you, sir," I had responded.

I found myself wondering what he might ask of me as I sat at attention by the door, hands on my thighs, a good pet waiting patiently for her Owner. You agreed, no matter what, I thought to myself. Be ready for anything.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of tires pulling into the driveway. My heart began pounding. What would happen? What would he say, what would he do? Would he make me wait, or would he ravish me the second he walked in the door? Regardless, I didn't have much time to think about it. I heard the sound of a car door opening and closing, then the sound of boots on gravel. A key in the lock, and then-

Then he opened the door, and there he was. Standing above me, suitcases in hand, staring at me with those dark eyes that drew me in, like a moth to flame. A gasp escaped my lips.

"Hi Owner," I managed to say.

"Hello pet, " he said, setting down his bags.

"Did you have a good flight, sir?" I asked.

"Yes, I did," he said. "And I see you're waiting for just as I asked. Good girl."

"Thank you, sir."

He chuckled. Then, without a moment's hesitation, he lunged at me. I cried out in shock. He yanked me up by the hair and I yelped, struggling to get to my feet, which had fallen asleep underneath me. I staggered with each step, only half standing, as he pulled me up the stairs, trying not to resist but afraid of falling if I was pulled too hard. My legs were shaky from kneeling for so long and from nerves. I couldn't hold myself up anymore, and when we got to the middle landing I fell. My knee jammed into the step above me and I felt a sharp pain bloom underneath my skin.

"Owner I can't! You're pulling me too hard!" He was still pulling me up the stairs, my knees abrading against the carpet, my hair feeling as if it were about to split with my skull.

"Then crawl," he said, his eyes dancing with dark intent. He dug his nails into my scalp. With a gasp I scrambled up the steps on hands and knees.

When we got past the bedroom door he practically threw me into the room. I went tumbling across the floor. I scooted back from the door as he crossed the threshold, apprehensive, uncertain. I didn't know what he had in mind, but I had a feeling that whatever it was would not be something I liked.

Thud.

Thud.

Thud.

I watched those black boots come closer until they halted in front of me. It was only then that I dared to look in my Owner's eyes. What I saw was pure lust. I could see the monster pacing in its cage, eager to be released. I inhaled sharply, a shiver passing through my body.

"Boots, pet," he commanded. With shaking hands, I undid the laces to his boots. I yanked at them, stubborn as always, not wanting to part with his feet.

"Now the socks." Obligingly, I removed his socks to reveal his feet. Lovingly, I dipped my head and kissed each foot tenderly. They were cold against my lips. For a moment, I let my face rest against them. He allowed me to, knowing that this was my way of welcoming him home.

"Belt." Off came his belt, and my heart pounded more quickly. I was closer now to my favorite part of him, and it had been so long, so terribly long. Without raising my hopes, I tossed his belt to the side.

"Pants." I undid the button on his jeans and slowly slid them off his hips and down his legs, extracting each foot from them with care.

"Shirt."

"May I stand, sir?" I asked tentatively.

"You may." I stood and removed his shirt, the thick fabric feeling soft against my fingers. He was left only in his boxer-briefs. I could already see that he was partially erect. The site of it sent another shiver through my body. I tried not to think about how much I wanted his cock in my mouth, knowing that he might be mean enough to deny me access to my favorite appendage of his.

"Briefs." With shaking fingers, I pulled them down and off his hips, fully exposing him. My Owner stood nude before me, and I wanted to cry with the sight of it. His cock was so close to my lips, if only I could slide it between them. I dared not without permission.

I didn't have much time to think about it. With a growl, Owner lunged at me. I screamed in surprise, and then he was on top of me, his weight rendering me immobile, the flesh of my throat between his teeth. I gasped. I could feel his teeth pressing against my windpipe, so close to being able to crush it in the grip of his jaws. My cunt grew wet thinking about it. I moved my hips against him, demonstrating my want.

He released my throat and pulled my hair back, biting up my neck to my face. He took the skin of my cheek in between his teeth, hard. I yelped. He chuckled and then slapped my face with his other hand, hard, his fistful of my hair holding me in place. I met his dark, hungry gaze. He let go of my hair and slapped me again, harder, on the other cheek. I struggled underneath him as he alternated between cheeks, intermittently punching me in the face and against the lips. I could feel my face growing sore.

"Does my cunt like it when I hit her?" He asked, a low growl in his voice.

"Yes sir, your cunt likes it very much."

"Good answer, property."

With a sudden movement he brought his knee up to connect with my crotch, hard. It jolted me.

"Ow!" I cried out.

He laughed. "That's the point, pet."

He kneed me in the cunt over and over again. I squirmed underneath him, but he was much stronger than me and there was no moving away. Desperately, I tried to close my legs.

Fury flashed across his face. "Did I say you could close your legs," he asked softly, a dangerous tone in his voice.

"No sir," I mumbled, already regretting my decision.

"Open your legs," he commanded, rising up on his knees and onto his feet. "If you try and move I will hurt you, is that understood?"

"Yes sir."

With his foot he started kicking me in the cunt. I doubled up with the unexpected force of it. He moved around me and started kicking me in the thighs, then the side, as I rolled over. I could feel his foot connect with my ribs, and my cunt ached. I knew there would be bruises tomorrow.

"You do not move, unless I say you move," he said, punctuating each word between kicks. "Is that understood?" Tears had come to my eyes by now, and I was out of breath.

"Yes...sir..."

"Open your mouth," he commanded. Slowly, I opened my mouth and instinctively stuck out my tongue. He stood over me, each leg on either side of me, and leaned his head down. I kept my eyes on his face. As I looked up at him I saw a slow, steady, stream of spit leave his mouth. I watched it as it wavered between his lips before parting and landing on my outstretched tongue. I flinched.

"Swallow," he commanded.

I swallowed the glob of spit, trying not to be too revolted. "Thank you, sir," I said.

"Get up," he said. "Go to the bathroom and get in the tub."

I was too wobbly to get to my feet easily, my cunt, face, and sides aching. I rolled over and crawled into the bathroom, shakily pulling myself into the tub. I sat on my haunches, crouched in the corner. It was a big tub, and there was plenty of room. I watched as Owner entered the room, still partially erect, and climbed into the tub, standing over me.

"Look at me," he said. I turned my face to gaze up at him.

"Are you ready to demonstrate how much you are mine? How much you've missed me?"

"Yes, Owner," I said. I had an idea of what was coming, and I shook in apprehension.

"Then open your mouth, pet, and close your eyes." Slowly, I closed my eyes, opened my mouth, and stuck out my tongue. I waited, exposed, vulnerable, trying not to think about what was about to happen, knowing if I did I might not be able to stomach it.

I feel his stream of piss hit my face, warm, coursing down it onto my tits. Then I felt it on my tongue. It was incredibly salty, and I felt a wave of nausea come over me. Still, I kept my mouth open like a good girl as I felt it hit the back of my mouth and course down my throat. It made me shiver, but I kept my mouth open for the duration of his release. I would do anything to show Owner how much I had missed him, even if that meant drinking his piss. I thought of it as taking a part of him into me as I swallowed it down.

"Good girl," he cooed after he had relieved himself. "Now, I want to fuck my property. Stand and face the wall, hands on the tile."

Shakily, I stood and obliged. I felt the piss drying on my face and chest; I kept my eyes closed. I stuck my ass out, my cunt dripping wet. Even though I hated what had just happened, taking Owner into my mouth had made me incredibly wet. I could feel my wetness dripping down the inside of my thigh.

I felt Owner's full erection between my ass cheeks. I gasped. Desperately, I ground my hips against him.

"Patience, pet," he said. "I want to enjoy you like this." He continued to rub his thick cock against me, his hands on my hips. I shook with sheer desire.

"Please, Daddy, I can't take it!" I cried out. "Please fuck me!"

"So eager," he chuckled. Without hesitation, he plunged his cock into my cunt. I moaned, and my legs almost gave out under me. I felt relief course over me. His cock was finally where it belonged.

Owner plunged in and out of me, fucking me hard, my wetness sloshing around his cock, making it easy for him to slip in and out. He drilled me against the wall of the shower, and I tried not to slip on the urine that had pooled at the bottom of the tub. Owner's hands wandered from my hips up to my breasts. He gripped them in his hands and squeezed my erect nipples hard between his fingers.

"Oh!" I moaned, and I felt myself squirt. It coursed down my legs and onto my feet, but I didn't care; all I could focus on was the feel of Owner's cock filling me. Owner continued to squeeze my nipples hard, twisting them between his thumb and forefinger. I gripped his cock with my pussy. I could feel myself getting closer to orgasm. I began panting and shaking, barely able to keep myself erect against the wall. Owner was pounding my cervix and it felt so good I couldn't stand it.

"Owner may I please come? Please?" I cried, fingers slipping down the wall. Nothing but the sound of him fucking me for a moment, the force of his thrusts practically gluing me to the wall, then-

"Come for me, pet."

I felt my orgasm build, taking me higher and higher, until it crashed over me in an all-consuming wave. I screamed as I felt my cunt grip Owner's cock with its spasms. Still he fucked me hard, not letting up, each thrust prolonging my orgasm until it finally ended, my entire body quaking in the aftermath.

"Good pet," he whispered in my ear. "Now it's my turn."

He raked his sharp nails down my belly as he brought his hands back down to my hips. I could feel them draw blood. He gripped my hips tight and his thrusts became shorter and faster. I could hear him grunting behind me, his strokes getting faster still as he plowed into me, my wetness dripping out of my cunt and coating his cock. I could feel his body shaking against my ass. Suddenly, he was still. His nails dug into the skin of my hips as he let out a low groan, filling my cunt with his cum. I grinned happily, finally satisfied. I felt him pull out slowly.

"Now clean my cock," he said.

I got down on my knees and carefully, lovingly, licked our cum off of his cock. I wiped a hand across my face and looked up at him, smiling. He was looking down at me, a satisfied look on his face.

"Welcome home, Owner," I said.

"Thank you, pet. It's good to be home."

DaddysA
DaddysA
17 Followers