Welcome Home Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

"Larry, we do this once a year, I like being under my husband's command as long as it doesn't involve pain or public humiliation."

After that I accepted our role playing and her wanting to be covered in cum. My cum.

I pulled back and re-entered to the hilt in one long plunge.

"AHHH, that's what I need baby, all of your cock, deep. Give me full strokes every time if you can."

I complied, pulling back to the head of my dick, returning to the base time and again. Sue was making soft little cooing sounds, lightly grunting, breathing erratically. Raising her hips with each of my down strokes, making sure my cock was buried to my balls, telling me how full she felt, how much she loved me. I was aware that my balls were not going to last long if I kept this slow stimulating pace.

"Baby I need to speed it up and get you off or I'm gonna lose it."

"Then hit it hon, I'm there, just push me over the edge."

A few fast and hard strokes later her body was trembling, tummy convulsing, pussy pushing up to meet my intruding cock, soft moans emitting from her mouth. I quickly pulled out, I was about to cum. Damn, she was making my balls boil tonight. Sue sat up, a smile on her face.

"I love this part, not only because I love to suck your cock, but I get my yearly facial at the same time. You should have a huge load for me after as many times as you've been ready to cum."

I watched as Sue pulled her hair back in a pony tail fastening it in place, she told me she didn't mind the facials, but she didn't want her hair full of cum. Sue's preferred position for a blow job is with my back against the headboard, legs spread, lying between them. I like it because not only do I know she's relatively comfortable, but I have a bird's eye view of my precious bride's lips going up and down my dick. I don't care for a blow job using hands as well, that's nothing more than a hand job with the cum being swallowed.

Sue had put a towel under me as things have at times gotten messy, like it probably would tonight with the load I had building in my balls. Sue looked up at me and smiled, in her most seductive throaty voice she asked, "Are you ready lover boy? I want all the jiz these heavy balls have for me, put it all on my face."

Slowly, ever so slowly her lips met the tip of my dick, opening softly, allowing the head to slowly glide into the depths of her mouth. Her lips were so soft, at the same time she was applying just enough pressure to stimulate. Sue always sucked slow, not the frantic up and down you see on porn flicks just to get the job done. Through the years we had developed how we liked it, and it didn't need to be changed. I felt Sue's hand go underneath my scrotum, I love having my balls played with and lightly massaged when Sue sucks my cock.

She had established a pleasant rhythm, taking in at least 4" each time she lowered her mouth along my shaft. In our younger days Sue was determined she was going to deep throat me. In time she managed to do that, but it so turned me off listening to this woman I cherished cough, gag, and gasp for air, that I told her to stop. Somehow it wasn't erotic and would at times cause me to lose my erection. She felt like she had failed until I explained that if it wasn't good for her, it wasn't good for me either. To take in what she could comfortably, then we'd both enjoy it.

Sue was an expert at pulling the sperm out of my body, with her pussy and with her mouth. She'd learned to suck as her head bobbed up and down, to use her tongue along the bottom, and to swirl her tongue around the head on the up stroke without losing suction. I used to tease that she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, until she corrected me by telling me she could suck a ping pong ball through a soda straw. And as hard as she was sucking today I believed it.

She knew I was getting close, she concentrated on deep soft strokes, her hand was gently rolling my oversized testicles in her right hand while her left was playing in my pubic hair. I started tensing up, my legs were stiffening, Sue knew I was going to blow in the next few seconds but kept sucking until she felt my dick swell in her mouth. At that point she pulled it out of her mouth and aimed it right into her face. My cock shot huge thick streams of cum onto her face, they didn't fly over her head or past her, all were spurts of 8 to 10 inches, but thick like molasses. Her face was covered, cum was dripping off her chin, running over her eyes, I could barely see her left cheek there was so much cum.

As I grunted and groaned and hissed and uttered my amazement, my sweet girl lay there accepting everything my body had to give that night. I watched as she smiled, licking all around her mouth and smacking her lips.

"Sweetheart, hand me a towel so I can wipe the cum from my eyes." She didn't wipe her entire face, just enough from her eyes to open them as she slid off the bed.

"Larry, that is the biggest load you've ever dumped in my face, I need to go in the bathroom and look."

She squealed and giggled, "My God, my face is literally covered, this is fantastic. Quick grab my cell and take a picture, I want this for when we're too old to fuck, we'll have memories proving we once did."

I took the picture, in fact, I took several from different angles. Sue washed her face, then took off what was once her pretty robe, which by now had become nothing more than a crumpled collar. We stood in our bathroom kissing, holding on tightly, not wanting to let go.

Sue finally broke the moment, "We'd better shower quick and put some clothes on, we went longer than usual, it's already 9:15 and you know Marcie, she's always 15 minutes early."

We had no more than walked into the kitchen in our night clothes when the kids came bounding through the door. Rattling on about the movie, grandma let them have a glass of pop, which they normally didn't get at home, and on and on. By the time we got the two youngest in bed and the third oldest headed for bed it was almost 10, Marcie was finishing homework in the dining room. Sue announced we were going to bed, not too stay up and be sure to turn out the lights. Marcie asked if we'd had an enjoyable evening.

Sue had a big smile on her face as she kissed me, "Yes honey, we had a wonderful evening, wish every night could be like this."

"I just knew it, mom you guys are like total pervs, I hope I never get as bad as you guys."

"Oh, I hope you do honey, your life will forever be changed."

Sue and I headed for bed. After some pillow talk and a little more necking, Sue's fingers were playing in my chest hair when she asked very softly, "Hey sailor, wanna fool around?"

I muttered, "Damn you woman, you know I got nuthin left."

She let out a whoop and laughed loudly, we heard Marcie yell as she walked by our door, "You guys need to stop and take a rest. Dad, get off her for one night."

Which only made us laugh more. In the morning we got the kids ready and off to school before having a leisurely breakfast together. As I went to scrape some scraps into the trash I noticed the white nylon panties in the garbage. Reminding me of why Sue had gotten them in the first place.

I licked my lips all the way around, then smacked them. "Do I get dessert this morning?"

Sue smiled as she stood, at a volume just above a whisper she asked, "Will you do it like Zena used to, the thought of you under my dress makes me wet as hell."

I slid off my chair, crawled over to Sue, put my head underneath her dress, sniffed and kissed her pussy through her panties. I then reached up, slid her panties off, moved her feet apart about a foot and stuck my tongue into that eager slit.

Sue looked down at the bulge in the front of her dress, knowing it was me under there pleasuring her pussy, she spoke,

"Larry you have no idea how erotic it is watching your head move around under my dress, knowing it's your tongue in me. Oh baby, we need to do this again. Mom told me sex could be good, but she never told me it could be this good."

Part two is being written.

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers
12