Welcome Home Sex Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Maria is given a nighttime sex party by her friends.
1k words
2.99
96.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 05/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shimakuwa
Shimakuwa
24 Followers

Previously Story - Lyn Ann's Pussy Tattoo

As Maria and her cousin Lyn Ann were pounding each other's pussy using a 12 inch double end dildo in the middle of the woods on a hot summer's night, they didn't notice that they were being watched. Waiting until they were exhausted as these two young women were overcome with multiple orgasms. As Maria and Lyn Ann collapsed to the ground, waiting for the convulsions to subside, they heard a voice through the darkness that at first filled them with fear. They tried to hide their nudity but as the flashlight shined upon them, they knew they were caught. But when they saw that it was Lyn Ann's mother they felt more at ease. That is until they realized that they were surrounded by several friends of theirs.

Sharron, Lyn Ann's mother, ordered them to collect Maria and Lyn Ann. They were tired up and blind folded. Walking through the woods at night, they felt the touch of the cool air blowing across their flowing love juice as it ran down their legs. With harden nipples and knowing what was going to happen next was feeding both girls full of the anticipation of more unbridle sex.

They were led into a barn that had been specially prepared for them as they stayed blindfolded and bounded. Sharron approached them saying that they had a special return home celebration for her favorite niece. And since her own daughter decided to get an early start meant that she too would be part of Maria's graduation present.

Maria and Lyn Ann are still tied up but the blindfolds were removed to reveal all of their friends. They were all naked with the women haven shaved their pussies clean and smooth. They started working on Maria and Lyn Ann. Licking and sucking their juiced filled pussy and rock hard nipples. As both of them were getting closer to have the first of many orgasms for that night, the fondling of these two overly sexed women was postponed just long enough to get the show really moving along.

Each was straddled on top of a girl with a strap-on. Then they could each feel a guy behind them ready to penetrate that asshole. The smile on their face was priceless as within moments these two women were having both holes stretched to its limits as the aroma of fresh pussy was brought to their licking lips. As these two women were enjoying their evening they didn't see the other entertainment going on.

Sharron had also invited Kenny to join them for the evening festivities. He was given free rein to enjoy any girl he wished. So long as she got to enjoy his huge 12 inch anaconda length cock. She proceeded to give him a blowjob that quickly exploded his hot cum that slowly dripped down her face. No problem with cleaning up as one of the girls had great pleasure in licking every drop off of her.

As Kenny's rock hard cock was being prepared to take Sharron from behind, he started out slowly but speeded up his deep thrust into her ass. One of the girls helped to keep Sharron from falling over but as Kenny continuously rammed her, it didn't take long for him to explode another load deep inside her. Collapsing to the ground, a girl began to eat away the dripping cum that was pouring out of Sharron's gapping hole.

Grabbing ahold of another girl, Kenny began enjoying having his cock continually serviced. She licked his cock while massaging his huge balls. Looking like a kid in a candy store, this girl loved his cock and soon she was going to really fill it. As he inserted his cock deep into her pussy from behind, he then grabbed her thigh legs and lifted her high into the air. Using his massive hands and arms, he proceeded to pump her up and down onto his cock.

Being worked like the piston of a car engine, this woman was trying her best to hold on. He had a perfect grip on her but her dangling arms was looking for something to embrace. In no time her whole body was building up its orgasm as the tone of her voice was changing to reflect it. At first chanting out "Oh God Yes, Yes!" had shorten to simple chanting "Oh!" with the pitch of her voice continued to rise till suddenly she explodes.

While her pussy is exposed for everyone to see as she is being jackhammered, she loses all forms of bodily control as every being of her bowls within her exploded. The pitched screams of her orgasm set loose a flood of urine and waste with such force that one of the women near to them was covered from head to toe.

Completely passed out from this experience didn't stop Kenny as he continued to pump his massive cock into her now dripping pussy. Before long as he prepares to empty his load, he quickly places her on the ground as he then grabs ahold of the woman covered in urine and waste. As she is kneeled while in stun silence of what has just happened to her, gave her little time to react as her mouth is engulfed by Kenny's massively huge organ.

Without preparation, he drills his penis deep into her mouth and down her throat. As her eyes grow twice its size with the look of dreaded shock, he releases his load in a pumping action. She cannot even taste his sweet nectar as it is fired down her throat. The bulge of her neck is easily seen as to how far down his organ has gone.

As he pulls out of her, she quickly takes a gulp of air as the contents of her stomach soon empties with such force that she is thrown to the ground. Collapsing from the experience, she is a sight to see.

Covered in urine and a form of brown water with small pieces of; well too put it bluntly, shit. Moving slowly about on the dirt ground that has been covered with the contents of her stomach, she is smiling as the experience appears to have helped her to discover a new fetish to enliven her life.

This party is just getting started.

Shimakuwa
Shimakuwa
24 Followers