Welcome Home, Sir

Story Info
She hated sleeping alone.
762 words
4.39
12.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hated sleeping alone, and with him away on business for the last couple of weeks, she wasn't getting much sleep. Tonight was going just like every other night without him had gone. She went to bed at her bedtime, curling naked under the covers, still following his rules even though he wasn't there and wasn't coming home for another week.

She finally fell asleep, darkness hovering just at the edge of her dreams, keeping her from getting any real rest. As her curvaceous body shifted restlessly under the soft covers, she didn't hear the tiny click of the bedroom door when he came into their room. Even in her sleep, though, she recognized him, her soft curves sinking against his hard planes as he slipped under the covers, curling his naked warmth against hers. She sighed softly, her body relaxing into his, as she slowly woke up to the sound of his growl in her ear and his hand roughly grabbing her breast.

"I missed my girl," he whispered, running his hand down her curves, seeking out the wetness that was already pooling between her thighs.

"Sir," she barely managed to moan out as she shifted her legs apart, welcoming his hand, and wiggled her ass into his groin, feeling his length hard against her.

Her seeking booty wiggle earned her a sharp smack on the fleshy curve of her hip. She knew better than to tease him with her round ass, especially after they had been apart for so long and they were both on edge, needing the reaffirming connection of their bodies.

"It's going to be fast and hard, baby; it's been too long without you." He ground out between clenched teeth as he sank two fingers into her wet heat, preparing her for what was coming and anticipating how good it was going to feel to have her body tightly gripping his cock once again. "Stay with me."

Just feeling his hard fingers moving inside her was almost enough to make her come right then, but she held off, knowing that if she came without his permission it would be a long time before she was allowed to come again. She felt him guiding her over onto her stomach, lifting her hips and bottom up, serving them up to his wandering hands and hungry cock. That first, slow thrust into her depths had them both moaning at the feeling of homecoming.

But soft and slow wasn't enough for either of them. He shifted his hand on her hip, digging his fingers in, and holding her still for the rapid, hard thrusts that were coming. His other hand traveled softly up her back, before finding rough purchase in her sleep-mussed hair.

"I can feel you clenching around me, dirty girl. I love how tightly you grip me." He mumbled, almost to himself, as he started thrusting hard and deep, using her hair and her hip to anchor her in the spot he wanted her.

She buried her face in the pillow, biting her lip, and letting out little squeaks with each thrust. God, how she'd missed him, missed him owning her and using her for his pleasure. When his hand left her hair and wandered around her hip and down to her clit, she knew she wouldn't last long.

"Please, sir, please may I come?" she managed to gasp out. It had been too long.

"Yes, baby girl, let me feel you." he groaned out as he continued to thrust into her honeyed warmth. If he were being honest, he was glad she was going off so quickly, because he wasn't going to last much longer himself.

Finally, with his permission, she let go, pulsing around his hardness in a rush of wet warmth. She sighed collapsing down in to the pillows.

He followed her down, continuing to thrust through his own orgasm. With her sweet clenching around his cock, there was no way he could hold out.

He collapsed on top of her back after emptying himself inside of her, but he couldn't get too comfortable. He had to see what belonged to him. He snaked an arm out to click on the bedside lamp, and rolled off of her, quickly flipping her onto her back and sliding down her length.

She gave a little giggle as she opened her legs for his customary inspection of his handy work. He loved to see her pink and swollen, dripping the evidence of his thorough possession down her thighs.

"Welcome home, Sir." she said on a soft sigh of contentment.