Welcome Home, Soldier

Story Info
A wounded soldier returns from war.
2.2k words
4.03
50.5k
15
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began so normally, Cinnamon checked her charts just as she did every morning when she began her shift at Memorial. It was an unusually "slow" week at the hospital. She only had three patients to care for, which meant, everyone would be able to have exceptional care. As she walked into the first room, she saw a strong, older man. He was in his early 40's, with a shaven head, and dark, cold eyes. As she checked his chart, she noticed he had been transported here once he arrived back in the US. A Captain from the Army, wounded in Iraq. This was the first Iraqi Veteran that Cinnamon had cared for- she had a soft spot for vets, since her late father was an Major in the Army.

"Hi Darryl, I'm Cinnamon, I'm your nurse for the week. If there's anything I can do to make you more comfortable, please, let me know."

There was complete silence as he looked her up and down. His eyes drinking in the first sight of a "real" woman in months. It had been so long since he had known the touch of a woman, the feel, the taste- everything. Cinnamon began to blush, knowing he was eyeing her, and that she found him equally attractive.

Each day that she had to change his bandages got more difficult. He would grab her hand, holding it as he looked into her eyes. He knew her heart was racing, and that she wanted him, just as much as he wanted her. Cinnamon, being a professional, knew she to keep things strictly platonic. There was no room for romance between patients and nurses.

Darryl entered her thoughts constantly. She often dreamt of him touching her, feeling his strong hands on her breasts, fondling her. Her nipples would get hard at the mere thought of him suckling them. His fingers- so big, they would feel so good inside of her bald pussy. At night, she would lay in her bed, rubbing her clit, imagining Darryl fingering her- and licking her. His soft lips, she knew they would feel so good sucking her swollen clit.

The following day, Cinnamon went into work. She knew it was going to be Darryl's last day, that he would be returning to his base, which was 50 miles away. Going in to work would be hard for her. She knew she wanted to see him again, on a personal level, but knew crossing that line at the hospital was out of the question. As she began to leave her house, something just didn't feel right. It felt as if someone were watching her. She shook off the feeling, and headed for the hospital.

When she arrived, her heart was broken. Darryl had already been discharged. She didn't even get to say good-bye. She was hurt, but thought it was probably for the best, as he was a patient. A patient who brought her wonderful fantasies and mind-blowing orgasms. She was so ashamed of herself for letting him get to her in such a manner. Besides, she had a couple of weeks of vacation coming up in a few days, and she couldn't let her mind get fogged with thoughts of an unattainable man. She had to make sure her mind was on the job.

A full week had now gone by. Cinnamon had worked 3 double shifts, and was absolutely exhausted. As she fumbled for her keys, she felt a rag being placed over her face. There wasn't time to fight. Before she could take her next breath, she was out like a light.

When she finally regained consciousness, she found herself completely naked, laying on a huge soft bed. The room was dimly lit, but she could tell she was in a cabin. Grabbing at the down blanket, she snuggled up in it, too terrified to move. The door to the room opened. A tall, muscular man in fatigues stood before her.

"So, my angel decided to finally wake up?"

Cinnamon knew this voice. She knew it all too well. Darryl.

"Darryl, what.... what happened? Where am I? What..." Cinnamon asked, trembling as she looked up into his dark, cold eyes.

"You know what happened, and why you're here. You wanted this just as much as I did. I saw you. I heard you call my name," he reply, grinning down at her.

Cinnamon, trembling, realized that he had been watching her. That he had seen EVERYTHING. The nights she pinched her nipples, and rubbed her bald pussy- cumming so hard, thinking of Darryl. She was embarrassed, and scared. It was true, she had wanted to be with him, but not like this- and certainly, she wanted things to have unfolded differently. She, now, had no idea what he was capable of- if he was going to rape her, torture her, or... kill her. Panic set in, and he could tell it.

"Cinnamon, you do exactly as I say, and I won't hurt you. Do you understand?"

She nodded, trembling as he sat down on the bed.

"Take those covers off of you. I like looking at your body," Darryl ordered, his eyes roaming over her body.

"I... I.. I'm a... virgin," was all Cinnamon was able to say, as she slowly pulled the covers off of her tender body.

The cool air in the cabin made her nipples painfully erect, a sight that made Darryl even harder than he was before. His strong hand caressed Cinnamon's porcelain check.

"You're so beautiful, Cinnamon, so perfect. I'm glad I chose you. I've been waiting a long time to find an angel as perfect as you. So pure, so innocent. You're all I knew you would be," Darryl said as his hand moved to her breast, fondling her gently.

A soft moan escaped Cinnamon's lips as his fingers rolled her hard nipple, causing her to rub her legs together. Her pussy was beginning to get wet. She was so embarrassed, and still scared. Even though Darryl has been gentle with her thus far, who's to say he wouldn't change, and harm her?

"Spread your legs Cinnamon, I want to see your cunt. I know it's wet, and aching for my fingers," Darryl said, firmly.

Afraid not to do exactly as he says, Cinnamon spreads her legs. Darryl looks down at the sweet petals with a wicked grin. He moves his hand from her breast to her pussy, taking two fingers, shoving them deep inside of her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," Cinnamon moaned, biting her lip.

Leaning over her, Darryl whispers, "I know what you like, I've watched you. I know how hard you cum thinking about my fingers fucking your cunt. Well, angel, now they are. How does it feel? How does it feel to be finger fucked by your man?"

"Darryl, it... it feels so good," Cinnamon moans, biting her lip as she looks up into his eyes.

"I know it does," he replies, his thumb moving to her clit, teasing her by rubbing it gently.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Darryl, rub me. That feels so good, please," Cinnamon begs, looking down at her pussy as his big fingers fuck it so good. The smell of sex begins to fill the air, as her juices begin flowing.

"Do you see, Cinnamon? What you've done to me?" Darryl asks, taking Cinnamon's hand, placing it on his crotch.

His cock is painfully erect, and straining against his fatigues. Cinnamon, awkwardly, unbuttons and unzips Darryl's fatigues, freeing his thick cock. His free hand takes hers, wrapping it around the thick, throbbing shaft.

"Mmmmmm, stroke my cock, Cinnamon. Make sure I'm nice and hard. I've been waiting a long time to fuck a cunt as hot as this one," Darryl moans.

His fingers continue to work her pussy hard, making her grind against his hand, looking up into his eyes. He knows exactly what it takes to make her cum, and he's going to force her beg.

"Darryl, please. Suck. Suck my nipples. I... I need you," Cinnamon pants, aching to cum.

A sly grin crosses Darryl's face. He knows he has her right where he wants her. Cinnamon closes her eyes as his lips latch onto her nipple, licking and sucking it hard. Her small hand holds his bald head to her breast.

"Darryl, finger me, harder, oh, I.... I... I need to cum!" Cinnamon screams out, grinding on his fingers.

Her tight pussy begins to spasm, squeezing his fingers so hard he thinks they might break as she cums. Her sweet, hot girl cum coats his big fingers as he bites her nipples. Her tender body, so sensitive now.

"Darryl," Cinnamon panted.

He knew. He knew how sensitive her pussy was, and slowly, pulled his fingers out of her.

"Yes, my angel?" "I.... I'm really sensitive after I cum," Cinnamon admitted , shyly.

"I know you are, that's why, now, you're going to suck my cock," Darryl replies, grinning.

Moving down, he has to have one taste of her sweet pussy before he fucks her mouth. Dipping his tongue deep into her hot tunnel, he tasted Cinnamon's desire for the first time. Her petite body began to squirm, almost unable to stand the sensation. It was everything she knew it would be. Having never had her pussy eaten before, this was the most heavenly thing that she had ever experienced. His tongue lapped at her petals, and teased her throbbing clit. Panting, she could finally take no more. She pushed Darryl's head away from her pussy. Looking down into his eyes, she became so aroused by seeing his face covered with her pussy juice.

Moving up, he kissed her deeply, sharing the taste of her sweet cum. Cinnamon sucked his tongue hungrily, needing to be close to him, craving this intimacy.

"Now," Darryl said, moving up, slapping his cock against her soft lips, "You're going to show me how good you can suck cock."

Cinnamon opened her mouth, licking and kissing the thick head. Looking up at him with her angelic eyes, she slowly, began to take the thick shaft into her throat.

"Yeah baby, oh, fuck, that's good!" Darryl moaned, hotly, reaching down to run his fingers through her hair.

So pleased that she was pleasuring him, Cinnamon began to suck harder, moving her soft hands to his cum-heavy balls. He began to pump her mouth harder, grunting as his cock gets sucked for the first time in years. Reluctantly, he pulls Cinnamon's mouth from his cock.

"I'm too close, and I want my first load in your pussy," Darryl says, grinning wickedly as he pins Cinnamon down on the bed.

"Darryl, please. I... I'm not on the pill. You can't cum inside of me," Cinnamon begs.

Turning her face to his forcefully, he holds her face firmly in front of his.

"Get one thing straight Cinnamon, you belong to ME now. If I want to cum in your pussy, I will. I will do what I want, and you will serve me. Do you understand?"

Trembling, Cinnamon knows she has no choice.

"Yes, I... I understand," she replies softly, beginning to cry.

Darryl positions his cock between her tender folds, grinning wickedly as he looks into her eyes.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this," Darryl grunts, thrusting hard into her pussy, ripping right through her hymen.

"DARRYL!!!" Cinnamon screams out in pain.

Her cries are muffed by his mouth, forcing her to kiss him as he takes her. His cock spears in and out of her tight, de-flowered pussy. His thrusts are violent and urgent. He has gone without way too long. Feeling how heavy his balls are against her ass, Cinnamon knows when he does cum, he'll fill her full.

After such a long time without sex, Darryl knew he wouldn't be able to last long. His strong hands hold Cinnamon's arms down on the bed, kissing her deeply, hungrily as he cums. Grunting against her soft lips as he fills her womb full of seed. One, two, three, and finally four huge loads shoot deep into her virgin pussy. So much seed, it flows out onto her creamy thighs.

As Darryl's orgasm begins to subside, his grip on Cinnamon's arms weakens. Slowly, he pulls out of her, smearing his cum covered cock on her belly, grinning down at her as she trembles. He walks into the bathroom as Cinnamon lays there trembling, with tears streaming down her cheeks. Walking back in, he takes a small towel, cleaning her sore pussy.

"You served me well, tonight, Cinnamon- just as you will every night," Darryl said, a little softer now, as he gazes down at her.

Seeing her trembling, knowing she's scared, he climbs back into bed with her, pulling her small body close to his.

"This is your reward, Cinnamon. I will hold you every night, as long as you wish, after taking you any way I see fit."

Darryl knew how much Cinnamon needed to be held. He grinned to himself as she eagerly snuggled in close to him, remembering how he watched her snuggle up with her pillow after masturbating- saying his name as she drifted off to sleep. Sleep. He knew that would be just around the corner for Cinnamon. She was exhausted before he kidnaped, but now, she was barely conscious. As his strong hand caressed her back, she finally stopped trembling. Laying there in his arms, sleep finally found Cinnamon.

"Sleep well, Angel. For tomorrow, you will serve me well once more," Darryl whispered, grinning wickedly.