Welcome Home, Soldier

Story Info
Wounded veteran is cared for by his younger sister.
4.6k words
4.54
200.7k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't remember much about the plane ride from Iraq to Germany. I was heavily sedated. In fact, my memories of being in the army hospital there are very blurry as well. I'm not even sure how long I was there. I knew that I still had all of my limbs though, and I was thankful for that. Many of the guys weren't that lucky.

My hands were severely burned from yanking the door open on a burning ATV to pull out one of my fellow soldiers after a roadside bomb went off under them. One side of my face and neck were burned as well, from the secondary explosion.

After I got home, it was embarrassing. I couldn't do anything for myself. My hands were bandaged and useless. The only family I had left was my little sister. She'd just turned nineteen when it happened, and had her own apartment. She didn't hesitate to take me in, insisting to the people at the Veteran's Hospital that she could take care of me. I wanted out of that hospital badly, and she knew it. I loved her for doing that for me.

Her boss was great too. He would let her run home every three hours or so to check on me. It was embarrassing enough when the army nurses had to do certain things for me, but let's be honest, having your little sister do everything for you . . . and I mean "everything", is way off the charts of embarrassing. If you ever doubt that, just ask your sister to wipe your ass for you after you take a dump. The rest of it was nothing compared to that. She fed me, dressed me, bathed me, and did everything else for me that one can't manage without the use of his hands.

The only thing that made it bearable at all was the knowledge that it wouldn't last forever—that I would eventually regain the use of my hands after the bandages were removed, and after a lengthy period of physical therapy.

When you're on that many medications, you don't really realize what they're doing to you—how they alter the way you feel both mentally and physically. But as the days passed, my meds were slowly reduced. My bandages didn't need to be changed as often, and I began feeling like my old self again.

The most obvious evidence of that was when I began getting boners. Tina pretended not to notice. I could tell that she didn't want me to feel awkward about it. But then one morning I had a wet dream. I juiced up my pajama bottoms pretty good hehehe. Hey, it had been a long time. It didn't have time to dry before Tina came in to take me to the bathroom for my morning pee. She noticed. I'm sure of that, but she didn't say anything.

That night was bath night. We only did that once every three nights. The other times, she'd just sponge me off with a washcloth. The most difficult part was my hair. We couldn't take a chance on the water getting under the bandages on my cheek and neck. I'd have to tilt my head just right while she washed it and then rinsed it with a shower extension and a tiny trickle of water. I had a semi-hardon the whole time, but again Tina pretended not to notice.

She shocked the shit out of me the next night though. She'd just given me a very quick sponge bath before helping me into a clean pair of pajama bottoms. During the walk to my bedroom, my dick found the opening in the front and poked out to lead the way. Tina was behind me and couldn't see it, but I knew there was going to be no hiding it when I got into bed.

But even with me lying flat on my back with my erection sticking out of my pajamas, Tina didn't seem to even notice—or if she did, she did a great job of hiding it. But she hadn't pulled the sheet up yet either. She peeked under the bandages on my cheek and neck, "Tomorrow, we're going to take these off and let your wounds get some air. Then they will start to heal quicker."

"And my hands?"

"No, I'm sorry, sweetie. You heard the doctor. He wants to wait another couple of weeks. He's still afraid of infection."

I sighed, "Yeah, I know"

"Bobby, since we cut down on the meds, you're feeling better. I can tell. And sweetie . . . it's okay. Don't worry. I understand."

And with that, she stood up and pulled her nightshirt over her head. I couldn't believe it. Tina is a bit on the chunky side, but she has awesome tits. My semi erect dick sprang to full attention. Seconds later, she began tugging down my pajamas. And then she eased her hands around my hard cock and began slowly stroking it. I was watching in wide-eyed amazement, but she wasn't looking at me. Her attention was focused on the task at hand—in hand, to be more precise. No more than a minute later, I was coating everything in gobs of cum, my chest, my stomach, her hand and wrist. When my cock began to shrink in her hand, she winked at me and said, "My, my, I'd say you were long overdue for that."

I managed a nervous chuckle, "ya think?"

Tina just grinned and released my dick. "I'll get a washcloth". When she returned, she began cleaning me up. While she was pulling my pajamas back up, she looked me right in the eyes and smiled. "You know, sweetie, even when we take the bandages off of your hands, you're going to have to be very careful with them—infection and all—and it's going to take a lot of rehab before you can use them."

I just nodded, so she continued, "I'm guessing it's going to be at least a couple of months before you'll be able to . . . take care of yourself." And then she giggled, removing any doubt about what she meant. "I think once a day should keep the wet dreams away. Don't you?"

Before I could respond, she got up, grabbed her nightshirt from the floor and left. I was laying there in shock. I couldn't believe what had just happened—what she'd just said. My little sister was going to jack me off every day. Holy Shit!

~~~~~~

The next day was Saturday, and Tina was going to take me out to her favorite watering hole that evening. I didn't want to go. How could I? I couldn't hold a glass, and I damn sure couldn't go to the men's room without help. "You go and have a good time. I'll be okay." I protested enough that she finally relented.

She wasn't gone very long—no more than a couple of hours. I was still watching TV when she came home. It's amazing what one can learn to do with their toes. Tina had taped the remote to a board and then taped the board in a standing position to the coffee table with the other end tucked under the edge of the couch. It provided the perfect angle for me to both see it and reach it with my toes. And it wouldn't slide around on me while I was changing channels.

"I'm going to get me a beer, you want one?" she said as she headed into the kitchen.

"Beer through a straw?" I chuckled loud enough for her to hear, "I think I'll pass."

But when she got back, she had two bottles of Coors Lite. "You don't have to use a straw." She said, plopping down beside me on the couch.

After she'd given me a long drink from the bottle, I told her "You're getting pretty good at that."

"Well don't get too used to it. You're going to be back to normal in no time. And believe me, the minute the doctor says you're ready, I'm going to expect you to work very hard to get your hands back in shape. I'm going to tell the physical therapist to work you so hard you'll beg for mercy."

"Sis, I . . ."

"I know, sweetie. This can't be easy on you, but just hang in there. You're going to be back to normal in no time."

I turned to look her in the eyes "You're really something. You know that don't you? How many sisters would--"

"Please don't, Bobby. Let's just get through it." And then she seemed to force herself into a brighter mood. Her face lit up and she giggled.

"What?"

"Nothing. I was just thinking that some things aren't all that bad." And she showed me a very naughty look.

"Sis, just how much have you had to drink tonight?"

She let out a naughty giggle as she put the bottle to my lips again. And then, just as I was swallowing, she purred, "Enough that I'm really looking forward to what I'm going to do to you later."

I'm not sure if she tipped the bottle up a little too much, or whether I would have gagged and spat beer out all over the place anyway, but I did, and she laughed out loud through it all. Just as I was getting myself back under control, she let her hand slide down to my lap, giving my growing cock a firm squeeze. "ummmmm, I'm not the only one looking forward to it, huh?"

Before I could say anything, she had my cock sticking out the hole in the front of my pajamas and was squeezing and massaging it. With her other hand, she put the beer bottle back to my lips. "Just drink up and relax, sweetie. Let nurse Tina take care of you." And then she giggled wildly.

An hour and three beers later, she was still just holding my cock in her hand and teasing it with a squeeze now and then. "You're driving me crazy. You know that, don't you?"

She giggled again. "Yes. That's exactly what I'm trying to do. You don't like it?"

"Of course I do, but . . ."

"But what? Don't tell me you're in a hurry for it to be over. I'm sure not. I just like the way it feels. If I had one, I'd be doing this to it all the time. I could do it whenever I want."

I'm not sure if it was the beer or the fact that she had me so horny I was about ready to explode all over both of us that made me say "Then consider it yours."

Tina looked at my cock and then cut her eyes up to mine. She got a devilish grin on her face. "Really?"

"Sure, why not. Just consider it payment for all of the other stuff you have to do for me."

"Mmmmmm, I like that. I like that a lot, knowing that it's mine and I can do whatever I want with it anytime I want . . . mmmmm, I like that a lot."

"Just remember though, you're the one who has to clean up the mess, so unless you want to have to clean the couch and carpet and both of our clothes, you'd better go easy on it right now."

Tina gave me one more long drink. Then she sat the bottle aside and slid to the floor, immediately tugging my pajama bottoms down and off. She pushed my t-shirt up my chest and then eyed it, "um, I don't think it's safe—not if last time was any indication." And then she giggled again and pulled it carefully over my head and free of my hands.

When I was totally naked, she gave me another drink before forcing my knees apart so that she could kneel between them. She used two hands on me, even though my cock isn't large enough to require that. After only a few seconds though, she jumped to her feet and ran out of the room, returning shortly with a washcloth and towel.

Kneeling between my legs again, she pulled her shirt over her head and immediately unhooked her bra, tossing it aside. "mmmmm" she purred as she rubbed her breasts over my thighs, cock and balls. Finally, she slid her fingers around it and began stroking it in earnest. Seconds later, I arched my hips and she knew it was time. She gripped me harder and stroked faster, letting out another "mmmmmm" when cum began shooting out onto my chest and abdomen.

It was a long time before she released my cock, but instead of reaching for the washcloth, she ran her hands over my chest and collected as much cum as she could. And then her hands were on my shrinking cock again, smearing cum all over it, over my balls, and into my pubic hair. "mmmmmm" she moaned softly as she seemed delighted by the feeling of the messy slickness.

After cleaning me up with the washcloth, Tina seemed anxious to get me dressed again and into bed. I found out why a few minutes later when I heard moans coming from her bedroom. As I listened, her passion grew and I knew that she was playing with her pussy. A short while later, I heard her let out a strained "uuggg" and then everything was quiet.

For the next several days, that became the routine. When I was in bed, Tina would jack me off and then spend a long time playing with my cum, smearing it all over my cock and balls as it shriveled up. And afterward, I would hear her moaning in her room and know that she was masturbating. I looked forward to that almost as much as her jacking me off.

~~~~~~

I kept protesting, but this time Tina wouldn't take no for an answer. It was Friday night and she wanted to take me with her to the bar. She assured me that she had already made arrangements for when I needed to use the bathroom, but she didn't tell me the specifics. I finally agreed, but on the condition that she would put bandages back on my cheek and neck to hide my burns. I wasn't ready to face the world with those yet.

I was nervous about the whole thing, but the minute Tina began introducing me to her friends, I began to relax immediately. There were eight of them, two men and the rest women. They were sitting at a long table in the middle of the small club. When they saw us come in, they all stopped what they were doing and waited for Tina to introduce us.

During the introductions, an older man came over and grabbed my forearm with both of his hands. Tina introduced him as Gary, the owner of the bar. He squeezed my arm and shook it, careful not to touch my bandaged hand. "It's an honor to finally meet you, Bobby. Consider my place yours."

"Well, thank you, sir." I said with a blush.

He looked me squarely in the eyes and said in a lower more serious tone, "No, son. Thank you."

I got a lump in my throat and I don't think I could have spoken if I'd known what to say, so I just nodded. I didn't know until Tina told me later that Gary had given our waiter instructions that my drinks were on the house. And then she told me that he had been in Viet Nam, and had been a POW for two years. I suddenly got the feeling that it should have been me buying his drinks, instead of the other way around. I couldn't imagine what he'd gone through, but I was sure that it was worse than what I was going through now.

The booze flowed freely. I was drinking Jack Daniels and coke because I could drink that through a straw. It really wouldn't have mattered though, because every time I leaned forward to take a drink, one of the girls on either side of me would lift my glass to make it easier.

I can't remember ever dancing so much in my life. After Tina took me to the dance floor the first time, the other women at the table, and some who weren't, kept asking me to dance. On the slow songs, I would simply drape my arms over their shoulders and they would put their hands on my sides. They had to lead, but none of them seemed to mind.

I put off going to the bathroom for as long as I could, but when I couldn't stand it any longer, I finally told Tina. She got up immediately and found Gary, said something to him, and then returned to me. While she was escorting me to the men's room, Gary was standing at the door, preventing several men from going in. When the last one came out and it was unoccupied, he held the door open for me. Tina led me to the urinal, lowered my pants and then waited while I relieved myself.

After shaking me a few times to keep from getting my underwear wet, she pulled my pants back into place and went to wash her hands. "When we go back out there, aren't you going to feel a bit . . . I don't know--"

Tina just smiled at me and gave me a peck on my good cheek. "No, I'm not, and neither should you."

I kept mentioning to Tina that she should go easy on the booze, but she didn't. It was obvious to all that she was in no shape to drive. Four of the girls were together, so two of them got in the car with us, and the other two followed in their own car.

Barb drove us with Tina in the passenger seat giving her directions. Glenda got into the backseat with me, and I got the feeling early on that the whole thing had been prearranged. Glenda had been the one tending to my drinking needs most of the night and more than once, her hand had found my thigh.

Even before the car began to move, Glenda slid over next to me and kissed me at the same time her hand moved boldly to my crotch. Seconds later, my pants were undone and she lowered her mouth to my growing cock.

It was only a five minute drive from the bar to Tina's place, and with the amount of alcohol I'd consumed, that wasn't enough time for Glenda to finish me off, even though she was very talented. She seemed to have no problem totally engulfing my seven inches. And she didn't seem to be in any hurry. I wondered if she knew how little time we had.

Barb and Tina were laughing and giggling about something in the front seat the whole time, but I wasn't concentrating on what. I did get the distinct impression that they, or at least Tina, knew what was happening in the backseat though. She seemed to be making a concerted effort not to glance back at us.

That changed when we pulled up in front of Tina's apartment house though. Barb put the car in park and got out. When the dome light came on, Tina turned around and showed me a wide smile. And even when Barb closed the door and the dome light went off, the security light had the inside of the car fairly well illuminated, and with Glenda to one side of me, her ear against my stomach, I had no doubt that Tina had a clear view of the proceedings.

Tina looked down and knotted her brow and licked her lips before saying, "ummmm, you go girl. Suck that big cock."

My eyes shot open when Glenda pulled her mouth off of me just long enough to reply, "You don't have to tell me twice." And with that said, she quickly slid her mouth down on me until her lips met my pubic hair. She just stayed there, her tongue licking my balls.

When Tina said, "Gawd yes, deep throat that fucking cock." I lost it. My hips arched up, forcing me even deeper down her throat. And then I grunted and began shooting my cum into her belly. The whole time, Tina kept saying things like, "Fuck yes, give it to her, Bobby." And "Take it, Glenda. Take all of it. Swallow his hot cum." Glenda never backed off an inch. She forced herself to keep my cock fully down her throat as I bucked my hips up with each spurt.

When I was spent, and my cock began to shrivel in her mouth, Glenda sucked it and licked it a few more times before awkwardly buckling my pants back into place. When satisfied, she raised up and kissed me on the lips and said, "Welcome home, soldier." And then she giggled and got out of the car. Tina got out too and gave Glenda a tight hug. "Thanks, hon."

~~~~~~

It was a little after eleven when we got inside, but instead of helping me undress; Tina went straight to the kitchen and made us both a highball. "Don't you think you've had enough?"

"Enough for what?" She teased.

"Well, I know you've had enough to do what you did out in the car a few minutes ago."

She shot me a naughty grin. "I didn't do anything. Glenda did all the work . . . and from where I was sitting, it looked like both of you enjoyed it. I know I did."

"Yeah, I could tell." I chuckled as we sat on the couch. She put the glass to my lips and I took a sip, then coughed suddenly. It was almost pure whiskey. "Holy shit, sis, are you trying to kill me?"

"I didn't plan to watch. I was going to get out and leave you two alone."

"Then why didn't you?"

I watched her take a big gulp of her drink and then shudder. She'd obviously made hers as strong as she did mine. Then she shrugged, "I don't know. I guess I was just . . ."

"You were just what?"

She pondered that while she took another drink and gave me one. "Promise you won't freak out?" I nodded and she looked away while saying "Jealous—maybe—shit I don't know."

"Jealous." I repeated somberly.

And then she turned her head and looked at me. "Yes, jealous."

I sat there letting her words soak in. I knew it had to be the alcohol talking. She couldn't really mean it. She couldn't really be jealous of a girl giving me a blowjob, especially since she had obviously arranged it in the first place. "Then why did you put Glenda up to doing it?"

She shrugged again, then sat silent for a few seconds before saying in barely more than a whisper, "Because I wanted you to have something special tonight, and I was afraid you'd freak out if I did it myself." And then she jerked her eyes to the floor off in the distance. "Fuck, I can't believe I just said that out loud."

12