Welcome Home, Soldier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long minute, I said "Like I said earlier. I think you've had a little too much to drink."

"Or not enough." She said as she put her glass to her lips and gulped down the remainder of its contents without stopping. And then she got up and helped me to my feet. "We'd better get you ready for bed."

When we were in my bedroom and she was taking off my clothes and helping me into my pajamas, it was even more awkward than it had been the first time. Of course, the first time, and many times after that, I'd been on pretty heavy medication. But I wasn't now.

After I was in bed, she kissed me on the cheek and left, but instead of going to her room, I heard her in the kitchen. I could clearly hear the clanking of ice cubes and I knew she was making herself another drink. As my mind started to replay the events in the car, and Tina's confession a few minutes ago, my dick began to stir. I knew she was just drunk, but still.

It was about ten minutes later when my door cracked open, but only a few inches. "Bobby?"

"Yes?"

"Would you have freaked out?"

"Probably . . . but not in a bad way."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Good." And she closed the door. A few seconds later, I heard the clanking of more ice.

Somehow, I managed to force the whole thing out of my mind long enough to go to sleep, but I woke up a while later with an urgent need to pee. I glanced at the clock and it was almost one. I kicked off my sheet and rolled out of bed. I stood at the door and called out, "Tina", hoping that she wouldn't be passed out and not be able to hear me.

When she opened my bedroom door, she was still dressed, so I told her that I needed to pee. As always, she pulled my pajama bottoms down and stepped back while I relieved myself into the toilet. But this time, when she eased her fingers around my dick to shake it for me, it sprang to attention. I tried to apologize, but she was giggling too loudly to hear.

"I think he wants some more lovin tonight, huh?" She asked, still giggling. She was drunker than I'd ever seen her. She must have been drinking the whole time I was asleep. Before I knew what was happening, she was on her knees, her hands on my hips, forcing me to turn around. And then her mouth was on me, her tongue licking my hard cock.

What she was doing felt great, but there was something more—the fact that she was my sister—that my sister was sucking my cock. I just couldn't get over the amazement of it. And when I came, my gawd. I've watched porn movies and seen the women on there do things with a man's cum, but Tina put them all to shame. She pulled back and let some of it shoot into her mouth, onto her extended tongue, and then took the rest on her face. When she was convinced that she'd milked it all from my cock, she teased her fingers in it, smearing it over her lips, licking it from her fingers. Before swallowing it, she put my cock back in her mouth and rolled it around in its own cum. I was going absolutely bonkers watching her.

When she was done, she sat back on her heels and grinned up at me. "Well, are you freaked out?"

I didn't know what to say, so I just smiled down at her for a minute. Finally, I managed to say, "Wow, now that's what I call a blowjob."

She was giggling as she got to her feet. And then she looked me right in the eyes and said, "Nah, I can do better. I'll show you next time."

"Next time?"

"You do want a next time, don't you?"

"Uh, well sure."

She giggled again as she motioned me out of the bathroom, "I think one a day will keep the hand jobs away, don't you?"

12