Welcome Home Soldier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,053 Followers

He slid one hand down her abdomen making slow circles as he went. When he got to her Mons, he slid his index finger in her folds. he stopped sucking her tits and slipped his finger deep in her hole, finding her G-spot.

She closed her eyes, Janet's hips pumped spasmodically as her son found and caressed her G-spot. She felt the sensations throughout her body. When she opened her eyes, Allen was looking down at her smiling.

She hit him in his chest with her open palm. "What's so fucking funny?"

"The way you look and how you growl deep in your throat when you're aroused."

"The way I look? I ain't never seen myself."

Allen had an idea, a fateful idea. He sat up in bed too quickly. The room spun dizzily. He put both hands on the bed to steady himself.

Janet sat up on her knees behind her son and wrapped her arm around his waist. "You okay?"

"Yea! I moved too quick." he leaned forward and grabbed his pants.

Janet lay back on the bed behind Allen and closed her eyes. She quickly opened them again as the room began to spin. Her hand found her son's hard ass. She stroked it as he fumbled with his pants

He lay on his belly, fumbling with his cell phone. Janet sat up and lay down on his hips. She kissed his ass. She ran her tongue between the cheeks of his ass, slowly as she probed deep in his anus. She continued down over the nerve packed area between his cock and his anus. She tittered when his anus winked at her. She pulled his ass cheeks apart and lavished kisses on the underside of his balls. She saw a wet spot grow in the sheet from his dick trapped under him

"Fuck that feels good," Allen groaned.

"Pretty good for an 'old girl'," she teased.

He sat up with his cell phone in his hand.

"Whatcha goin' to do? Call some friends to help you out?"

"No, you hussy! You said you never saw your face during sex. I'm going to set my cell phone up to record us."

The alarm went off again, heavily muffled by the copious quantities of alcohol they drank and their burning lust for each other. The illicitness of sex with her son, the long foreplay and her natural horniness had Janet more aroused than she was in years.

Allen took a pull on the nearly empty bottle and handed it to his mother. He fumbled with the cell phone setting it up on the nightstand. He hit the record button and lay down heavily on the bed. His eyes closed.

"Hey! You not going to sleep, are you?"

His eyes slowly opened. Disoriented, he turned and looked at his mother. For a moment, he was confused about where he was and what they were doing. "No, he mumbled. "On your knees facing the camera."

"So, you going to make your old mom a porn star?"

"We'll sell it on the Internet," Allen chuckled as he moved carefully along the bed and crawled to his knees behind his mother. He balanced himself on her ass with one hand. With the other, he positioned his cock at her love tunnel and slid in effortlessly.

Janet's body undulated as she pressed back against her son's invading cock. "I'm going to be a fucking porn star," she mumbled as Allen began to thrust hard into her.

"Mom?"

"Yes son?"

"I see why dad loves to fuck you. Your pussy is incredible. You're so tight." The room spun. Allen gripped his mother's ass with both hands to keep from falling. He began pulling her jiggly bubble butt back into his tool as he thrust into her spasming hole.

"I ain't THAT tight," she moaned as she pumped back, relishing the incredible sensations of her son's cock coursing through her body. "You got a damn big ass dick! Much larger than your father's. Jesus, that feels good! Harder! Fuck me harder!"

Allen raised one hand and slapped his mother's ass. "Mmm fuck this is good pussy. I've fucked women all over the world, none of them was even close to you, mom."

"You big dick motherfucker. I don't want to hear about your whores. Gimmee that cock."

"Mom," Allen groaned as he and his mother settled into a rhythm. The room echoed with the slap of flesh on flesh and the squelching of Janet's creaming pussy. "You should see how your ass rolls forward when I thrust in and bounces back when I pull back."

"Baby, if you like mommy's ass, she's happy. I love the way you talk dirty to me. I love the way your cock feels in my hole. OHHHHH FFFUUUCCCKKK. That so gawdam good!"

"Turn sideways in the bed. I want you to see how your ass moves when I fuck you."

Janet made a moue, blowing a kiss to the camera. Without missing a stroke, they turned sideways in bed. The camera recorded them in profile, catching his mother's ass recoiling as he fucked her hard and deep. It caught the white froth building around her hole and his cock. It saw him when he slipped his thumb into his mother's anus.

"Oooooo fuck! I told you my ass was for special occasions."

Allen smacked her ass hard. A lopsided smile played across his face as she yelped. "You mean fucking your son is not a special occasion?"

Janet looked back at her son. She smiled and gave him an exaggerated wink. His cock felt incredible. He filled her completely.

Bleary eyed, she looked at the camera. The alarm sounded again. The camera...! Allen began fucking her asshole with his thumb as he fucked her with his big tool. The alarm in her head stopped sounding.

"Fuck your mother hard, you horse dick motherfucker. Make her your bitch! Make her scream!

"Move your ass, bitch! Pump that good hole back. You want me in your ass? Huh? You want me to fuck your ass?"

"You bastard! You can have any hole you want. Just don't stop!"

Allen removed his thumb from his mother's anus. He grasped his tool, positioned it at her asshole and thrust in. The wail that came from his mother echoed through the house. Even his father, dead drunk and sleep in the next room mumbled and turned in the bed.

Janet's face was a mask of lust. She turned her head so she could watch her son fuck her. She wanted to see the expression on his face, to see if he was enjoying fucking her as much as she was enjoying his dick.

"You like fucking your mommy slut's ass," she wailed, her back undulating, driving her ass back against him.

"Mom, you so fucking tight! I can't hold off too much longer!"

"Motherfucker that feels good! Cum for mommy! Fill her bowels with your seed."

"You want it, mom? You want me to cum in your ass?" Neither of them realized it but they were practically screaming at each other.

"Come on! Do it! Cum in my ass! Do it!"

Allen began the short hard strokes that presage his orgasm. He pumped hard against his mother's heaving back. "Here it cums, mom! HERE IT CUUUUMMSS! I'm cumming!

"Yes baby! I feel it! I feel it! I'm cummminnngg!"

The room blurred as waves of orgasmic pleasure rolled across her. Pussy farts punctuated her loud screams. Janet fell to her belly, exhausted. She could feel her son pumping the last of his man juice deep in her bowels,

Allen collapsed on top of her, gasping for breath. He rolled to his back, his arms outstretched and passed out. Janet rolled over and rested her head on her son's belly. The room spun so much it seemed to pulse. She took his cock in her hand, kissed it, then took it in her mouth like a pacifier. Unmindful that her son's cock was covered with the residue of anal sex, she fell asleep sucking his tool.

Disoriented, Allen awoke in the dark room to the strains of the Anvil Chorus pounding in his head. He felt a warm body spooned up to him and the soft snoring of a woman. His hand cupped her pliant breasts. Though soberer than he was earlier in the evening, he was still under the influence of the prodigious quantiles of alcohol he and his mother drank.

He discombobulation was such that he believed he was in bed with a whore he picked up. His morning wood was buried between the pillows of her ass. He tried to recall where he picked her up and couldn't. Deciding he may as well get his money's worth, he used one hand to lift one of her ass cheeks and guided his cock into her love hole. There was a moment of unease as he realized he wasn't wearing a condom.

Janet woke to the languid thrusting of a cock in her pussy. An arm lay across her waist with the hand caressing her tit. She sighed, relishing the feel of the long thick cock slowly sliding in and out of her hole. It was unusual for her husband to be so frisky in the morning after a night of sex.

Even drunk she realized he felt much larger than usual. He was making love to her with slow long strong strokes, pulling out until his cock was just covered by the lips of her pussy and then sliding slowly strongly back in until he hit her cervix. In her stupor, she marveled at his technique. Her husband John was an energizer bunny, a one and done kind of guy.

His hands caressing her breasts and his mouth nuzzling her neck were also unusual for her husband. She loved the change, the way he made love to her and not just fucked her. She moaned as the sensations of the languid fucking increased her arousal. She began thrusting back against him. This had the makings of an excellent early morning fuck. Maybe they should have parties more often.

Janet shivered as a mini orgasm shook her body. A clear image of her bent over a barstool being pounding her from behind flashed into her mind. they must have really been drunk if he did that. She was the exhibitionist in the family. Her husband would sometime indulge her in her kink but it was not his thing.

For a disturbing moment, she thought of Allen. He was on his knees looking up at her. Her body quaked as she came to the image of her son licking her pussy. Her mind still befuddles by the alcohol but fully awake, she realized that she and Allen had gone further than they should. The thought drifted away as the orgasm shook her body. The intensity surprised her. The fact that her John had such staying power was a marvel.

As her son stroked powerfully into her pussy, memories of the night flooded back into her mind. She suddenly realized that she was not in her bedroom with her husband. She was in bed with her son. They had fucked until they passed out and now they were picking up where they left off.

Allen felt the whore's pussy contract. He heard her muffled gasps as she came, thrusting back hard against him. He heard her mumbled his name. her spasming pussy clamped down on his tool. he thrust harder, pressing into keep her from pushing him out as she came.

As she did she began to match the slow thrusting. Why are John's hands so rough? They feel like...! A tremor shook her as the cock swelled in her. It wasn't John. It was Allen!

"Allen! Oh my God Allen." She came, her stomach convulsing, as she felt him spray her womb with his seed. Her body reacted to her son's cock deep in her pussy swelling and thrusting as she thrust back they came together.

"Mom?" Allen gasped taking deep raspy breaths as he pumped his seed into her hole. He forced himself to stop, to pull back and confirm what his addled brain was trying to tell him. He slid back. Janet groaned as his cock plopped out of her. Though sated, the fire in her cunt quenched by cum, she wanted to lay there, relish the feeling. Her son had given her the best fuck of her life.

Allen sat up in bed. He reached over to the nightstand, fumbled found the switch and turned on the light. He looked down into the shocked perspiring face of his mother. "Oh my God, mom! What have we done?"

Janet sat up in bed. She leaned toward her son placing her hand over his mouth. The events of the previous night was coming back to her. She also realized that her husband was just the other side of the wall. "Keep your voice down! John is right through there."

Allen felt the warmth of his mom's large beasts on his chest as she lay partially on his chest, her hand over his mouth. His eyes widened as he looked down and saw his jizz covering her vaginal lips. He pulled his mother's hand from his mouth. "We need to talk. Let's go out by the pool."

Janet nodded her head. When she stood and looked around for her clothes, she could feel her son's seed running out of her and streaming down her thighs. The feeling was oddly erotic. "Where are my clothes." she whispered.

Allen glanced around. A memory came back. "They must be in your room. You were naked when you came to my room."

Standing wide leg, her son's cum dripping from her pussy and soaking her thighs, she stared blankly at him for a moment. "I can't walk around like this. John might wake up. And I need a towel! Dear God, how much do you cum?"

"I've been told that a lot." He smiled despite himself. He reached into his closet and pulled out an Army t-shirt. "Put this on." He grabbed the matching shorts and slipped them on. He turned, began laughing then quickly covered his mouth. His t-shirt hung loosely over his mother's body covering her to mid-thigh.

"You ass! I'm your mother! Stop laughing at me," she whispered hoarsely. Despite herself she tittered, covering her mouth with her hand. The ridiculousness of the situation overcame their initial horror. They both stifled laughs. When Janet turned to go to the hall bathroom, Allen could not resist the urge to smack her ass.

She grabbed her ass with both hands and spun to look at her leering son. He held up both hands in a defensive position. "Sorry mom! I couldn't resist."

"Patio Mister so we can talk." She looked down at her dripping pussy. "I need to clean up. I'll meet you there,"

Allen paused in the kitchen on his way to the patio. He quickly prepared two cups of coffee using the Keurig coffeemaker and carried to cups to the bamboo bar. The black night was gradually becoming the grey of the predawn sky. It was warm promising another hot central California day. As he sat the cups on the bar and sat down, Janet walked onto the patio.

She took the cup and took a deep gulp. As she did she looked over the rim at her son. She realized they would probably never recall all they did. However, what she could remember caused her pussy to twitch. Her son was a damn good fuck. She sat her cup on the bar.

"Okay! First, we're both adults. We can deal with what happened. It is obvious that we can never talk about it to ANYONE! Especially your father!"

"Agreed! Um...I do need to ask one question." Allen took a sip of his coffee as he formulated the question.

"Well? What is it?"

"Are you on any kind of birth control. I usually use a condom but last night in the...uh...heat of the moment, I didn't."

Janet blinked a couple of times as the ramifications of what her son was saying washed over her. John had a vasectomy years ago. At 48, she had irregular periods. However, she still had periods.

"No, I'm not. Pregnancy is a possibility, a remote possibility but a possibility. I'll call doctor today and get a script for a morning after pill. As much as you cum, you could knock up an 80-year-old woman!"

"Hey! I didn't hear any complaints last night or this morning."

"I don't recall most of last night...except for a soreness in my anus." She arched an eyebrow as she smiled at her son. She leaned forward so the roughness of the shirt didn't touch her sore nipples. "And my nipples! What did you do? Try to bite them off?"

"You're the one who told me you didn't stop breast feeding me until I was in kindergarten. Perhaps I regressed." Smiling broadly, Allen took a sip of his coffee.

Janet stood and stepped between her son's legs. She put her arms around his neck. "Well, for a first time, from what I can recall, our first shot at incest wasn't so bad,"

Allen's hands dropped and cupped her ass. The grey dawn was breaking. The gold rim of the sun was peaking above the horizon. "Actually, this is our second time." He related his experience of her sucking his cock when he was 18.

"We have to stop having sex when we're drunk, " She laughed.

Allen lifted the hem of her t-shirt and squeezed her ass, "Two things. One, we weren't drunk this morning. And I must say, for an old girl, you do damn good!" He grabbed her hand when she tried to slap him.

"I got your old girl," she fumed. "Why, I..."

"Two, " he broke in still holding her hands, "Are we going to go for the hat trick?"

Janet smiled at her son. "Do you really want to? I mean I'm 48 years old. There are dozens of women your age who you could have."

He pulled her closer. their lips touched. She pushed him back. "Hey it's day light!"

"Third! I recorded last night."

"WHAT?" Janet sprang to her feet, knocking over her coffee cup. "Erase it!"

"Uh...that won't do much good! The history on my phone says I sent it to a hook up site."

"Sweet Jesus! Your father...! My friends...! You have to get it back!"

"I'll try mom, I'll try!"

Schaka
Schaka
3,053 Followers