Welcome Into the Family Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Arianne soon determined they were in no real immediate danger of dying, so she began to focus on her other senses as well, and immediately realized that the hard leather pommel was pressing directly onto her pulsating clit, making her gasp as electric tingles shot from her nether regions to every part of her body, making her understand why Wes wanted her to lean forward in the saddle.

As they struggled up the slope, the horse rocked side to side as the horse tried to maintain its balance, consequently squashing the pommel against her love nub and making Wes' stiff shaft rub against her pussy walls, increasing the gratifying agony for both of them. So she fully yielded to the rocking movement and was rewarded with a scraping cock moving within her in very unexpected ways.

Arianne squealed softly as the exquisite torment continued, yet her existing fear was intermingling with her need for satisfaction. Her newfound emotions grappled within her, but also astonished her with its surprising effect of increasing her sexual desires. Sensing her confusion, Wes decided to add a pinch of unexpected pain to the mix of fear and sexual desire. During unpredictable moments, he would twist her nipples, bite her neck or shoulder, pinch her love nub, or suddenly land his full weight on her back to force her clit hard against the pommel.

Arianne tossed her head wildly as Wes hit her pleasure spots from out of the blue, and in bewildering ways that increased the hurting but pleasurable pain. She was going crazy from the barrage of sensations assaulting her flesh. Her body thrashed and bucked wildly, straining to reach the release from the tension that coiled every muscle in her body.

Wes watched in awe as she managed the unimaginable stunt of screwing herself on his pole while maintaining her balance on top of the struggling horse, her body a study in desire as it writhed together with the animal's attempts to physically reach the summit, a goal all three were trying to achieve, literally and figuratively.

Arianne's savage need to climax completely took over her every thought and action, and despite the precarious circumstances, she managed to raise her hips then slam herself down onto his stiff shaft repeatedly, grabbing the pommel for stability and using her inner thigh muscles to grip the horse's sides. She was in a maelstrom of primitive desire as her cunt walls seized his cock with relish, her sticky sap coated his stick, and her breath was released in loud exhalations that rivaled with the horse's snorting.

Finally, she reached her goal, and her back arched as her hips instinctively pumped against his to wring out every conceivable sensation from her climax. Her orgasms were now rolling one after the other that she barely noticed when Wes roared out his own release the same time the horse reached the top, a plateau that bordered the farm.

Arianne was feeling quite satiated and amazed at what just happened. Her pussy had been crammed full to overflowing with cock meat without end, had been incredibly hammered by a cock with the help of a horse's stride, and had enjoyed a lengthy and prolonged orgasm. The experience had been heightened by the wide sweeping spaces, generating a feeling of freedom from doing something so private out in the open, coupled with the forbidden thrill of fucking her brother-in-law where they could be spied on by anybody.

She absently noted that out of all the decorations Wes had covered his horse with earlier, the only ones that remained were the tiny bells tied to its reins, which she could hear gently tinkling now instead of frantically clanging like they did awhile ago, but the flowers and leaves décor have totally disappeared from the force of their vigorous ride.

Still in a daze from the powerful experience, her brain barely managed to sort out the fact that Wes had managed to disentangle their joined bodies, and had turned her so that she was straddling and facing him. But the feel of his lips against her neck and his cock sawing her pussy groove had her squirming and swiftly moving back to reality.

She tossed her head and let the breezes play with her hair and cool her ardor. She languidly hooked her legs behind him, and breathlessly said, "Wes, honey, since I've successfully completed your special horse ride, does that qualify me as a country girl now?"

Wes looked up from his concentrated task of creating love bites along her neck and gave her a wicked grin, "Oowee, whoever said we were finished, darlin'?" Then he gently inserted his penis back into her slot.

Arianne sighed in contentment. Despite their long-drawn-out bout of fucking, she was happy to note that Wes was still hard and rigid. But this time, their fucking was slow and unhurried, just a gentle grinding of their hips together while the horse strode with a placid gait.

Her reverie was cut short by Wes singing softly in her ear, "We're snuggled up together, like two horses matin' in a barn-"

Now Arianne knew for sure that Wes was aware of her escapade with the twins, and in a bit of fun and revenge, she clasped his neck tightly so that her ample mounds mashed against his chest, planning to make him moan in need and then leaning back as far as she could to refuse further contact. But her move backfired on her as he tore his shirt apart, which brought her sensitive nipples in direct contact with his bare skin, making them both moan.

She immediately dumped any plans of retreating. Instead, she massaged her inflamed nipples even harder on his supple firm flesh, and then murmured pleadingly, "Make me cum, baby! Please make me cum!"

Wes complied with her request and brought his huge palms under her butt, and lifted her up and down on his solid stiff shaft, while opening his mouth wide to suckle on her bobbing breasts. Arianne clasped his head to her chest as his soothing thumping brought her to a sweet satisfying climax that gently rippled through her. However, Wes' next sung lyrics brought her up short. "There's a birthday party at Farmer Kurt's; it will be the perfect ending of a perfect day-"

She looked behind her shoulder, and was horrified to find that they were almost at the farm, and worse of all, she could make out her other in-laws milling about fixing decorations and adding bowls to a table already heaping with food, presumably in preparation for a celebration. She didn't dare to think what they would assume if they saw her half-naked with her legs hugging Wes' hips, his shirt and pants undone while atop a horse. The truth most probably, that she had been getting a special horse ride.

She scrambled to zip up her vest and bring down her skirt. Wes chuckled as she tried to stamp out any evidence of any naughty goings-on. Arianne glared at him in exasperation and finally did what she wanted to do earlier, hit him hard on his chest with her fists, which apparently did not hurt him at all since it just made him laugh harder. Arianne made annoyed noises under her breath, and then tried to figure out how to face front again while the horse was still moving, but she was stumped.

Taking pity on her predicament, Wes grabbed her by the waist and spun her easily to face the right direction. By the time they reached the yard, she had managed to repair most of her clothing and hair with a bit of Wes' help. What she didn't know was that her attempts were totally useless, because her total mien had that freshly fucked look that each and every one of her in-laws knew all too well.

They figured what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her, so they didn't bother to tease her. Besides, they hoped that Arianne would be making this a very special and memorable celebration to be shared by the whole family. So instead, all of them chorused, "Surprise! Happy birthday!"