Welcome Intruder

Story Info
College co-ed is visited by a familiar intruder.
2.4k words
4.12
58.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whispor
Whispor
221 Followers

It was a cold November night. A light dusting of snow had just started to fall as James sat in his car. Waiting. He sat patiently across the street and observed the small house whose occupant he knew to be inside. A college student. A girl of only 19 years old.

The porch light remained off. It was getting later and later. Surely he should make his attempt to go in soon. And he was getting impatient. He could feel his balls ache from both anticipation and retention of his sperm.

He was anticipating imminent relief from his forthcoming ejaculation.

The front door slowly opened and a shadowy figure emerged. A young male college student. He was glad he waited just a bit longer. It would have created a difficult situation to have surprised them both. His intention was for her to be the only occupant of the house when he entered.

As the male figure slowly walked away and down the street he began to make his move. Silently, slowly, he crept across the street and up to the front door. The porch light was still off, obscuring his presence from anyone that might possibly be watching or driving by. James was a very big man. Not fat, but rather tall and muscular. Well over six feet, his broad shoulders and imposing presence would certainly alarm someone who ran into him unexpectedly in the dark. That scenario had to be avoided.

His hand reached for the door knob. He found it locked. Apparently the individual that just left the house had locked it behind him prior to leaving.

Good boy.

Heaven forbid someone enter the house in the middle of the night and rape the unsuspecting occupant. No matter. In no time at all he had reached into his pocket and produced a single silver key. The door unlocked and swung silently open. After he closed it behind him he locked it again, including the dead bolt.

Silently he padded across the living room and toward the young woman's bedroom. The interior of the house was totally dark. But he didn't need any light to help guide him. He already knew the layout of the floorplan well. He knew exactly where she would be, and where he would find her.

His cocked twinged as he felt a quick rush of blood begin to engorge it. Fueled by lust, he would soon have his urgent needs met.

The open curtains of her bedroom window allowed reflected light off the snow outside to stream in, giving him sufficent illumination to observe the interior. He found the occupant in her bed, laying on her side and covered only by a thin sheet. Her small form, while thin and waifish, still showed the signs of a curved feminine hip.

He closed the curtains without making a sound. By now his eyes had adjusted to the dimmer light and he could move freely to the side of her bed without bumping into anything. She still had not moved.

His hand reached down toward the bedside table. His fingers made a twisting action. The lamp illuminated with his action.

The girl's eyes opened, squinting due to the sudden light. She turned her head to look up at him, and with a gentle smile she spoke, "It's about time. I was wondering if you would show up."

Her eyes finally began adjusting to the light and began to open, revealing their brilliant blue hue. Her long strawberry blonde hair was slightly curly, but was messy. unkempt, and spread out across her pillow.

It was the hair of someone who had just been fucked.

James sat down on the side of the bed and looked at her. She rolled onto her back and gave him a somewhat mischievous grin. He reached for the top of the sheet that obscured her from his view and began to slowly peel it back. Her small, athletic frame began to come into full view. The freckels that lined her neck continued down her sternum, between the two pale, small mounds of her breasts. She was barey an A-cup, and they would have been hardly noticeable except for their two quarter-sized bright pink nipples that were fully erect.

Pink Hershey Kisses. James' mouth watered.

He flung the remainder of the sheet toward the foot of the bed, fully revealing the remainder of her thin, youthful body. A full patch of strawberry blonde pubic hair adorned her between her legs. There was no doubt left in any of her lovers' minds that her hair color was totally natural.

"I got your text message earlier this week," he said. "I wouldn't miss this for the world."

His hand pressed against the top of her chest and began to trace down her sternum. He rubbed first one breast and then the next, cupping what flesh there was and feeling the hardness of her erect nipples in his palm. She arched her back and moaned.

"I knew you would show up. There's no way you could pass this up," she replied in a sultry tone.

His hand proceeded down and then he grabbed her thigh just above the knee, then slowly began to work his way up toward her womanhood. He found the area drenched with moisture. His fingers began to explore the area and found her lips to be cleanly shaved and hairless, unlike her pubic mound. She squirmed with the touch of his explorations, and audibly exhaled as one of his thick fingers parted her inner lips and began entering her.

So tight... so youthful, James thought.

"Your lover took an awfully long time in here. Don't tell me that your magic little pussy is starting to lose its ability to satisfy a cock." He teased her as he slid his finger out, coated with the wetness of both her and her recent lover.

She looked up at him and gave a playful glare. "I'll have you know that he left two of his loads inside me tonight. The first time he came really quickly." She paused, continued her playful banter, and told him, "My 'magic pussy' managed to bring him off a second time a little while later." Then she rolled her eyes and complained, "Unfortunately he wanted to cuddle afterwards. I thought I was going to have to kick him out right before he left."

"Well, I stand corrected. Your pussy's reputation remains secure in my mind."

He brought his finger up to her face, still glistening with wetness from a mixture of cum, and held it in front of her mouth. Her glance toward him was unmistakeably lusty as she took the finger into her mouth and sucked the surface clean, fellating it like it was a cock that she was sucking.

Such a showoff, he thought.

"Did he have a nice cock?" James asked her as she sucked.

She pulled her mouth off his finger. "He had a beautiful cock. He just wasn't very experienced at using it."

Her mouth sucked his finger one more time, ensuring it was clean, and she said, "...and no where near as well endowed as you are."

He leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. Then he began tracing down her chest and stomach with licks and kisses as he crawled onto the bed. He began positioning himself to get his face down between her legs. She pulled her knees up to her chest and spread her legs to accommodate him, correctly anticipating what he was about to do.

"Let's see what your little lover left behind. Let's see just how much seed your little pussy was able to milk out of him..."

He maneuvered himself so that he was on his stomach between her legs. He then placed his hands under her buttocks and lifted her pelvis up effortlessly and closer toward him. She draped her legs over his broad shoulders and rested her heels on his back.

She could hardly wait for him to start.

He began with long, slow licks along her outer lips. He loved teasing this little girl. The had found from previous experience that the longer he postponed her ultimate pleasure the more cum her pussy produced for him. Tonight, however, his need was too urgent to take his time.

Luckily for him she was already well saturated between her legs. He licked her outer lips and surrounding thighs completely clean, consuming every drop of moisture that she had produced. His tongue then began assaulting her clit, gently at first, and then more firmly and agressively. First slowly, and then as fast as his tongue could flick against it. She responded by flinching her legs against him with every movement of his tongue. Her hands came down to his head as if to try to push him away, quickly becoming overwhelmed from the sensitivity. He eased back on his assault, slowed down, and she removed her hands from off his head.

He managed to look up over her pubic mound to find her back arched, chest high in the air, head thrown back, and pinching both of her nipples with her own thumbs and forefingers.

Her pussy was reddened and engorged, and fluid was starting to slowly trickle from the opening. A small dollop of brilliant white semen from her previous lover emerged and began to slowly slide downward toward her hairless asshole.

It never made it. He intercepted the thich glob with his tongue and savored the taste. His own cock began to become even more engorged, painfully restricted by the pants he still wore.

Fueled by a new surge of lust, he began tongue fucking her small pussy. Her body jolted from the sensation, pushing her closer and closer to climax. Her natural lubricant now flowed freely, carrying with it the remnants of the youthful sperm that remained inside her. His mouth continuously consumed it as it emerged from her, coating his tongue as it went in and out of her. He swallowed every precious drop.

He began massaging her asshole with his thumb. He engulfed her pussy with his mouth and stuck his tongue as deeply as he could, and as fast as he could. Finally, she could take no more. She moaned, shuddered, and exclaimed "oh fuck" over and over as her flood gates opened, giving his mouth a generous amount of her feminine fluids along with the remnants of whatever ejaculate remained inside her. His thumb remained pressed against her asshole, feeling it pulse and constrict with each contraction of her orgasm, until it had finally subsided.

She drifted out of her post-orgasmic state to find him already standing next to the bed, unzipping his pants and stepping out of them. Then, without hesitation or delay, he kneeled on the bed beside her head and presented his erect cock to her face.

His cock was indeed massive.

His cock rivaled any porn star's that she had ever seen. He was easily as thick as her arm and eight inches long or more. Its mushroom head was swollen, engorged, and ready to make its penetration. What he was eager to penetrate was her mouth. The glistening bead of pre-cum that emerged from his piss slit and then slowly dripped off betrayed any hiding of just how aroused he was.

But his testicles! Oh how she loved to look at his testicles. They hung pendulously between his legs, like two small eggs that taxed the strength of the sac that contained them. She reached and gently tickled them with her fingertips, then gently began to massage them. They were firm and hard. She knew - they were full.

"Fuck me... please fuck me with that beautiful cock of yours," she begged.

"That's not going to happen."

"Please... please put it inside me. Just for a little while. I want to feel your balls slapping against my ass," she continued to plead.

"I'm not going to ruin that beautiful pussy of yours for your future lovers. Now suck me, dammit. I want to cum in that pretty little mouth of yours."

She complied, and began fellating him with her best skills. She was good. Even for just 19 years of age, she could put her skills up against any woman. At least he thought so.

He didn't last long. She felt his testicles begin to tighten and draw up against his body. His breath came in gasps. He grabbed her hair and stared down at her sucking his enormous cockhead, intent on draining him into her mouth.

She began to taste the first thick eruptions of his ejaculate. He was older, and didn't shoot as far or with as much force as he used to. But he still produced a massive quanity of seed, and it continued to flow forth from his cock for quite some time.

Her licking and sucking prolonged his orgasm, her mouth making the effort to milk every last drop of semen from him. Once he finally stopped ejaculating, he looked down at her. She released his cock, opened her mouth to show him its contents, crossed her eyes and giggled, and then swallowed it in one gulp.

He slumped onto the bed beside her, exhausted and completely satisfied.

"That was a lot," she whispered. "You haven't cum in a while, have you?"

"Not since I got your text message earlier this week. I've been saving it up for you."

She snuggled up beside him, positioning herself so she could whisper in his ear and massage his deflated cock and balls with her hand. "Did you like your birthday present?"

"I did," he answered her. "You really managed to get that boy off twice in you, didn't you? I could tell there was more than a single orgasm's worth of jizz in that little pussy of yours tonight."

She gently kissed him on the cheek and then whispered in his ear, "Happy birthday, Daddy. I love you."

"Thank you, Samantha. I love you, too."

They lay in silence for a while, and James then spoke again. "When you come home for Thanksgiving, Mom would like you to stay through the end of the weekend. She misses you. This transition of you moving out of the house to go to college is hard on her."

Samantha snuggled closer to her dad and lustily whispered in his ear. "She just wants me to do to her what you just did to me."

A smiled crossed his face at the thought of getting to watch his daughter lick the remnants of his sperm from her mother's pussy during Thanksgiving weekend. Several times, hopefully.

"What can I say," he replied, "you are your father's daughter."

Whispor
Whispor
221 Followers