Welcome Invasion

Story Info
Viking warlord Svjorn cucks and plunders, working wonders.
3k words
3.84
8.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lust flows through his veins like blood through yours. Svjorn's whole adult life consisted of battle, bloodshed, and plundering... material loot and Saxon women. When between raids, he is thinking about it, when he sleeps he is thinking about it... Living on a non-stop adrenaline rush. Thirsting for carnage, the old gods, all that kept him from going totally feral.

Now the ranking raid member and designated warlord, his job was to lead the band on raids from Denmark into Saxony. Growing up, he helped his family tend crops... Potatoes and cabbage mostly and he learned the English tongue from one of the village elders. He always felt it lacked the strength of the Donsk tunga, the Old Nordic, their native tongue; but came in handy when having to give commands.

Svjorn stood almost 19 hands tall (6'3") and had very broad shoulders and chest. His primary diet was wild game, cured reindeer, occasional fresh fish and root vegetables, this leant well to his solid physique. His hulking hands grasped the waraxe he carried with a might and strength that were undeniable. A horn of mead was the only thing that fit his hand better.

It was early morn, and the scout had found a village two hours walk to the west. Roughly 15 cottages, no noticeable defenses. Sounded perfect. They walked west and when they arrived... Livestock, billowing smoke from chimneys and thatched roofs... A small prayer was made to Odin and the horn blown to denote the start of the raid. The air was crisp and a light mist fell.

Svjorn's blood always started pumping harder at the sound. Within minutes a scene of chaos had erupted. Upon their arrival one of the townsfolk took off in terror to the forest. (In the rare event that anyone fought back, as custom armed males were fell, women spared (even if armed) and children never harmed. The old gods said wage war and take what was for the takin' but he did not tolerate violence against the innocent and the men knew better than to trifle with Svjorn.) The village had no defenses of any sort and the party had looted most of the coffers by mid-day with little resistance. Personal wealth was very scarce for common folk and were usually kept in centralized coffers for tax collectors. It seems as though this particular village had almost all of the adult males at war's door in another land.

Svjorn was going from cottage to cottage looking for any remaining loot. Upon entering the second abode he encountered a maiden with fair skin and dark hair... some heft to her bones, she wore a simple skirt and blouse, braided hair in a ponytail. When he entered she darted to the corner of the room and grabbed a broomstick with which to defend herself. He could not make out all of her features due to poor lighting but could sense she was not the typical downtrodden villager.

He smirked a smug grin and chuckles; "We can do this the easy way... or the hard way, you make the choice Saxon."

She sized him up and looked at his hulking shoulders and broad chest... his intimidating axe and overall size. Her instincts were screaming; "NOT THE HARD WAY, NO DAMN WAY."

Slightly studdering; "So long as thou art gentle good sir, I swear not to fight, y y you have my promise. My husband was killed many moons ago in war and I have not felt a man's touch since. So I implore you to have mercy and be gentle."

"Unfortunately for you, I am not known for my gentle side." Growing impatient with the repartee.

He slowly approaches and she starts to shiver from fear and anticipation... a numb resignation sweeps over her with his impending arrival... Thinking to herself; "The easy way... the easy way..."

"Do you have a name Saxon?" He asked in his low and gravely voice, becoming aroused, he feels in his element.

"Sara..." She said looking down.

He looked down at her and felt her shivering, teeth chattering. He grabbed her ponytail and pulled back slowly until her neck was fully exposed. Drawing in her scent and breathing in heavily. She smelled of lavender and this calmed him... some. But primarily he smelled fear and it made his heart pump nearly from his chest. He took his other hand and moved slowly to her neck. Watching her reaction. He thought she might faint for a moment but alas no.

Looking in her eye he saw something beautiful, he could not put his finger on it. It reminded him of good things; mead, the fjords of home, hearthfires. She had started to loosen the drawstrings on her blouse to expose her breasts but he was locked into her eyes. In one of the tucked away corners he could see the willingness to submit to his will, which is what he sought. The old gods taught the eyes tell truths beguiled by the tongue. Seeing an eagerness to fight would not have been good for her.

He then heard a murmur from under the bed... "Not in the mood for games Saxon!!" He reaches under the bed and grabs a man by his arm and drags him out with one fell swoop.

Sara tugs at Svjorn's massive tree-like arm and exclaims; "That is my husband, m'lord, he feared for his life. Please!!"

"Ahhh, a well founded fear. I would ask your name but could care less, you shall be called Saxon Bitch and your wife... Honeytits. I am glad we can all agree."

"Your beloved is most alluring, Bitch. I was just about to taste her as my own, but since you are here, you can assist me."

"Fate has shined on you this day, most fortunate I am letting you live... " With that, he rips open Sara's blouse and pulls down her skivvies and pushes her down over the kitchen table. "Make love to your wife."

Very skeptical, Bitch lowers his trousers and starts playing with his penis to get it hard. "Her pussy needs you, now!" No time to think or respond.

He slides in her oddly (why would it be wet??) wet pussy from behind and slowly starts making love to Sara. Svjorn grabbing an apple and watching. "I haven't all day, she needs it deep BITCH - get to work."

He closes his eyes and tries to do right but his small frame and pine needle dick are doing nay much for Sara outside of the occasional moan. "This is ludicrous! No wonder your lands are being conquered and you hide your bitch ass under a bed..."

Svjorn removes his tunic exposing countless battle scars, runic tattoos, and with no undergarments, his unwordly thick cock. He snarls at Bitch and lifts Sara's head onto his majestic dick. She sucks him properly and this brings him delight. Bitch has no choice but to watch. "Fuck her now with all of your might... Lest you wish to forfeit your life, you will fuck her with the force of a ram!"

Bitch tries but when he even makes the faintest effort he begins to cum... Outside of heavy breathing, Sara had little response. "Shoot your fucking load in the corner of the room, pathetic. Sit down Bitch and shut the fuck up!" Bitch totally unable to refuse or excuse... Svjorn in total control.

The husband sitting there slightly dazed... Svjorn pulls from her mouth and grabs twine and ties him to the chair, at first facing Sara, who is still bent over the table and reciting to herself "The easy way..."

Svjorn then slides inside Sara from behind... then reaches forward and pulls her and the table up and moves it facing Bitch while still inside. He props one leg up on the table for nice leverage after... But can barely fit half way inside. He repositions himself and moves her legs further apart... Still only half... "I will do this as gently as possible but you are very tight Saxon." He shoves forward with his rock hard cock. He can feel her stretching... She screams with the mix of pleasure and pain... Then the elasticity is stretched to the max at the base of his cock and cannot fit fully inside her. Her head is now buried in her arm to contend with it all.

"There is a reason I am called Svjorn the Impaler, yet carry no spear." He snarls and rams with strong and deep strokes, still unable to get fully inside. Sara is in ecstacy and never known such wonderful pleasure. Svjorn's strong hands on her hips only adding to her arousal.

Bitch is sobbing... Svjorn pulls out and walks over to his chair. His throbbing manhood on full display. He flings the chair and turns it around so all he can do is listen. The exertion of dominance is over, but the fun has just begun.

He grabs another apple and slides his cock around her clit and she arches her back... he slowly eats the apple whilst flicking his head around her clit. He can tell she is getting more turned on, as the button is no longer hidden but protruding, making it easier for him to rub. She gets it up good in the air. When it is fully out to play he bends down and licks her from behind. She starts moaning with ecstacy. His tongue whirling around her clit... Then over forcefully, then whirling around again... She starts calling to a Saxon God he had never heard of... He can feel her sexual energy building and knows her climax is impending...

He pulls his mouth away and up and kisses her ass cheeks. Holding her hips with his virile hands he lifts her to his mouth to kiss her ass properly. She feels a strange security when he lifts her... "You've been good Sara, good girl."

She is so close to her climax... He knows this. He walks to the other side of the table and throws the apple core at Bitch's head. "You are beautiful, for a Saxon." He lifts her head and kisses her lips. She looks confused and almost panting with irregular breaths. He looks her deep in the eye and smiles. The thought of raiding and war and violence and and and... all giving way to pleasure. He doesn't see fear reflected anymore, he sees understanding. This is what his kind do, they dominate, they conquer. There is a hint of excitement beyond their glaze... But the sea of pleasure and submission is mezmerizing. Svjorn knows that look and arouses his senses even more. She squirms slightly wishing to release the built up energy.

"Saxon, I will spare you both. I spare his worthless life... But you, Sara, I spare a life not knowing." In the deepest part of her soul she wants him to dominate her. To take total control and most importantly, to let that beautiful and sexy woman out and be proud of who she is. To feel alive. He is wise and knows when a woman yearns. He reaches around and spreads her legs enough to rub her again. Running his index finger and thumb on juxtaposed sides of her engorged clitoris... A smile flashes across her face and her eyes glaze over more. He rubs her with a master's touch and she fully gives in to him. He can feel her submission in his soul, and it is the most electrifying of sensations. Almost like her whole being, mind, body and spirit are his to command and he senses that. His lustlove subsiding some... he uses a gentle and firm touch. She starts moaning so loud with each pass of his fingers... Bitch still sobbing hearing every detail, his head down in shameful resignation.

Still rubbing, he pulls up another chair and sits and enjoys the view of her bent over. She starts to shiver and the edged orgasm is coming like a tidal wave through her body. On the crest of that wave is Svjorn's strength and her feeling indescribably safe with him... He can feel the palatable energy and he licks his lips tasting the moment.

She starts writhing in pleasure... This unleashes all of his primal instincts and he bites her exposed left ass cheek with just the right pressure... Timing just right, it slingshots the sensation that started in her nether regions and was working up and through her whole nervous system... She screams involuntarily... Luscious he thinks to himself... FUCKING LUSCIOUS. He fights the impulse to grab her by the hips and pounce.. She recoils after and is super sensitive, she squirms and wiggles ensuring her clit can no longer be stimulated. Her body and mind on overload, her first orgasm of her life. Every pent up thought and desire released into a beautiful symphony of sensations. Her skin sensitive in every way.

Svjorn still hard as any steel spreads her cheeks and runs his still wet dick around her asshole. She squeals with the sensation coupled with her intense sensitivity. He tries to slide inside to no avail... She looks back at him with slight disbelief. "I will be gentle here sweet Saxon..." He is able to get the head halfway in and gyrates it back and forth until the head is fully inside her tight ass. It feels so warm and so wonderful. Her blouse fully removed he leans forward and lightly caresses her skin... "I don't wish to hurt you..." he says in a strong low tone.

She reaches behind her and spreads cheek for him allowing him unhindered entry. "Good girl, just relax for me beautiful, and submit softly." He grabs some lamp oil and pours on his cock and rubs it around her waiting ass. Then slowly slides inside... Very slowly and gently. Sara still in ecstacy's throws. He pushes forward slightly and begins a light rhythm... She welcomes him and all of his powerful masculinity in her and is determined to please him. "Sara, you please me this glorious day." Barely halfway in it feels so amazing.

Being sure to contain his zeal, holding back. The feeling of her ever so tight sphincter wrapping his cock in a succulently sinful way. It feels like perfection to him. She looks back and nods and grins slightly at him. At this point he is going pretty good but it feels so amazing he just wants to continue... For over an hour he allows her the pleasure of his manhood. He lifts her so her back is down on the table now and he can watch her facial expressions. Most are closed eyes and moaning loudly. Her moans make him thrust deeper... Which make her moan louder. With each bonejarring thrust she has aftershock orgasms... Until he is almost fully inside. Feeling her impaled on his cock and knowing she is woman enough to welcome it!! "OHHHHH YES Sara, you please the gods this fine day."

He makes slow and deep love to her in her tight tight ass... His hands moving from her hips, up to her sides, to her breasts... Her still sensitive nipples awaiting his touch. He massages them with his strong and capable hands. No longer thrusting or trying, just enjoying the sensation of being inside her. She looks at him again with inquisitive admiration and a fondness now. Looking deep in her eyes he makes love to her soul being deep inside her being. She welcomes him in where he belongs. Just in the moment... He feels his manjuice start to build and her looks gets more exciting feeling his cock start to pulsate with the cumming tide. He pulls her close and goes deeper... All of his adrenaline coursing through his veins... He scoops her up and cannot control himself any longer... Hard and fast and ultra fucking deep. He pulls her closer still. Her moans muffled as he buries her head in his chest. His manjuice coming like lightning up his shaft... "By Odin!! I give you the most majestic of gifts... My seed." He feels all his warm juice fill her inside and it makes him thrust deeper. He knows the magnitude of his load and knows there is no room for it to exit so can only imagine the feeling of having all that hot manjuice inside her. She is squirming again, no longer in control of many of her bodily functions. Her juice so copious it was helping provide lubrication for Svjorn's adventure as it trickled down with each orgasm. Finishing up he let's out a final; "WoooooooYEAAAAH!" Then slowly pulls out, enjoying how it feels on exit.

He lies her down and kisses her forehead. "Thank you sultry Saxon, I will face the coming days with a smile up on my face..." He is still fully hard and throbbing... "If you could be so kind as to clean my manhood before I depart." She thinks about getting a wetted linen but the sexy Saxon knows the right way to clean him - with her mouth and she happily complies. She does a thorough job of it and Svjorn starts gathering his things.

Sara and him much more at ease and at peace, she shut her husband out totally from her mind and the subconscious resentment somehow fueled the intensity of her orgasm. "Farewell Saxon - NOT YOU BITCH, your beautiful wife. My party leaves at sunset. Keep the latch on the door and I will ensure none enter. May your husband appreciate and protect you more in future seasons. You deserve as much." Sara's euphoria beyond anything she had ever heard or read about, she is sore in many a place but feels like her body is covered in an angel's embrace... She leaves her husband tied up while she savors the moment... Svjorn dons his tunic, rubs rosemary over his body and grabs his axe. Then heads back into the real world.

Sara's body still zinging... For the first time in forever... She felt alive... and could really go for a nice nap... and a cigarette.