Welcome Li

Story Info
My cousin, my lover, meet a fascinating woman.
4k words
4.54
54.6k
12

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers

I'm jumping into the middle of a story here. I will take time to tell it all from the beginning some other time. Recently I have been reminiscing about some incredible people I knew, forty some years ago, when we were at our physical, intellectual and spiritual peaks. We were on top of the world. Li and Adam were very special people, and some of the best friends I ever had.. I miss them and wish I knew how to find them.

Bare in mind that Li, Adam and I met in a time and place that not everyone can imagine these days. Things were different then.

I hope to tell the stories of my dear, crazy cousin Leslie-Ann, who I called Annie, my nutty little cousin Katie, my dear sweet sister Leslie, and all the characters that inhabited our insane little world, so long ago, another time.

For now, let me tell you how Li and Adam came to be so close to Katie and me.

I was staying at a huge farm house with my distant cousin, Annie. She was a photographer. Her specialty in those days, was photographing nudes. She took photos of pretty young girls and sold them to magazines. I was Annie's assistant. It was a pretty sweet gig. I made good money for doing very easy work. I partied a lot. I met a lot of fine young ladies and slept with many of them. Annie slept with almost all of them. I slept with Annie sometimes too, but that's another story.

I was sharing my room with another cousin of mine, Katie. Annie was my first cousin-twice removed, on my mother's side of the family, and was older than I was. Katie was my first cousin, on my father's side and younger. Katie and I had been kissin' cousins as long as either of us could remember. By the time Katie had come to stay out at Annie's Farm, which is what we called it , although it wasn't really a farm, Kate was my secret girlfriend. At Annie's we could be open about our relationship. Nobody there knew we were cousins, that is, except Annie, of course. No one knew that Annie and I were cousins, except Kate.

Annie's was just a huge old farm house that sat on a lot of land, near the river. It was a very cool place. It was a very "happenin' place" in those days. We partied a lot and some very cool people passed through there.

One summer day Annie brought home a gorgeous little Asian girl, Li, that she was going to photograph. I had always found Asian women attractive, but I found Li particularly alluring. She was about five foot nothing, slender, with kind of small breasts and just as cute as she could be. She had long, silky, black hair and big, brown, almond-shaped eyes. Her skin was pale and smooth. I thought I was going to die when I first saw her.

The shoot went well. Li was a natural. Annie dressed her up in some fancy silk Japanese things that she'd bought and photographed Li as she slowly stripped out of them. If I almost died when I first saw her, I was really floored when I saw her in those Japanese things, and when I saw her naked I nearly went wild. She had to be the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

My cock was as hard as steel. I tried to keep it concealed, but she notice. She smiled when she saw it and gave me a little wink.

After the shoot, Annie took Li up to her room, which was not unusual. They stayed there all night and all the next day. I brought them their meals. I would have given anything to have been invited to stay. Annie shared some of her models with me, from time to time. We had some great threesomes. I would have loved to seen those two get it on.

I loved watching Annie have sex, especially with another chick. I even liked to watch her fuck guys, although I did get jealous. I liked watching her go down on a big hard cock. Nobody gave head like my Annie. She could eat some pussy too! She drove those girls wild. I'm sure little Li was satisfied.

Katie didn't meet Li until Annie brought her down the next evening. Katie was as impressed as I was. Li was wearing a tight little T-shirt, with no bra, faded bell bottomed jeans and a really cool pair of sandals. Li was a very cool chick. She was bright and funny, sassy and bold. She was very hip. Annie invited her to stay as long as she liked and she accepted Annie's open ended invitation. She spent the next two nights with Annie.

Then Annie brought home another cutie and started a new project. Katie invited Li to stay with us in my room until we could get another room ready and she was glad to.

Katie was making up the trundle bed and I was sitting in my big chair when Li came in with her things. Li sat on the edge of the big bed and watched Katie make the little bed as I stared at Li.

Katie turned around and gazed at Li. Li looked Katie up and down, then said, "You sure are cute!"

"And you are fucking gorgeous!" replied Katie.

"Oh, stop it" Li said back to her. "Have you seen this?" Li opened her bag and pulled out the silk robe that she wore in the photo shoot. She stood up and held it in front of her.

Katie gasped, "That's beautiful!"

"Annie gave it to me. And she paid me too!"

"That's how it works." I said, " She bought that just for you. She'll shoot you again soon, I'm sure."

"What magazines will the pictures be in, anyway?" asked Li.

"They're European magazines, Germany, Finland, you name it."

As I spoke, Li laid the robe on the bed and stripped down to just her pink satin panties. Katie was in awe as she looked at Li's lovely little body. Li saw that Katie was staring and stood there and let Katie admire her, then asked, "You like?"

Katie just nodded. Li slipped into the robe, spun around, struck a modeling pose and asked again, "You like?"

"You are fucking gorgeous!" Katie said, "And the robe ain't too shabby, either. You are fucking gorgeous! Did I say that already?"

"You can say that all you want."

"You're gorgeous, you're gorgeous, you're gorgeous!"

"OK, that's enough," Li tuned to me and asked, "What do you think?"

"Oh, you're gorgeous alright."

"About the robe!"

"Its beautiful, especially on you."

"You're getting way too corny, now." Li walked over to me, bent down, kissed the tip of my nose and whispered, "By the way, you're cute too." She looked down at the bulge in my pants that I had been trying to conceal and added. "You don't have to hide that. I'm flattered." and gave me a wink She walked away, swinging her cute little ass, paused, looked back over her shoulder at me and winked again. I thought my cock was going to burst out of my pants.

Li sauntered over to Katie and said, "You guys are so cool! I love you both already. And Leslie is too fuckin' cool. I think I'm going to like it here." Li was referring to Annie, of course.

"We hope you make yourself at home," said Katie, "Annie takes good care of us, and she'll take care of you too, I'm sure."

"You call her Annie?"

"That's her middle name," I joined in. "Its kind of a pet name."

"Do you think she would mind if I called her 'Annie'?"

"She might like that," I said.

"Cool," said Li, as she moved a little closer to Katie. She ran her fingers through Katie's hair and whispered, "You are so fucking pretty." Katie just stared into Li's deep brown eyes, mesmerized. "Do you like girls?" she asked.

"I like girls a lot," Katie whispered in reply.

Li nodded her head in my direction," What about him?" she asked.

"Oh, he likes girls too."

"Does he like them more than one at time?"

"Oh, yes."

"I am going to like it here." Li whispered as she pulled Katie's face to hers. She softly kissed Katie's lips. Katie gasped, and so did I.

Li looked down at the trundle bed and remarked, "You don't expect me to sleep on that little thing, do you?" She walked over to the big king sized bed and sat down. She lay back and said, "I think there's room enough in this bed for all of us."

Katie walked over, sat down beside Li, lay back and said, "You know, I think you right." They turned and stared into each others eyes for a minute, then they kissed again. Li's tongue darted in and out of Katie's mouth and Katie licked Li's lips.

They opened their eyes and Li stood up. "This thing may be pretty," she said of her robe, "but it ain't comfortable." She slid out of it, stood there in her little pink panties and gazed down at Katie. Katie's eyes lit up as she looked at Li's body.

Kate sat up and pulled off her shirt. Li knelt down, lifted Kate's feet, kissed each of them tenderly and took hold of the tattered bottom of Kate's jeans. Katie unbuttoned the fly and raised her hips as Li pulled Katie's jeans off. Li stepped forward as Kate parted her knees. Li stood there looking down at Kate, her breasts heaving as her breaths came deeper and deeper.

Kate brought her knees together and touched Li's legs with them. Li reached down as Kate reached up. Li took Kate's hands and pulled her up. Katie sat up and wrapped her arms around Li's waist, buried her face between Li's beautiful, little breasts and pressed her own breasts against Li's stomach. Li slid her left hand down Kate's spine as she ran the fingers of her right hand through Kate's hair. They were both gasping for air, as was I. Katie looked up at Li adoringly and Li lay down beside her.

Kate kicked off the comforter and they wiggled beneath the sheet. Li kissed Katie's face, every inch of it, then she plunged her tongue into Katie's mouth. They kissed passionately for several minutes, until they had to come up for air. They lay there panting into each others face, staring into each others eyes, until Li looked over at me and said, "Are you comin' to bed, or not?"

"I thought you'd never ask," I said.

"You don't need an invitation," said Li, "Its your fuckin' bed! Now get over here!"

I hopped up, blew out all the candles, except those right beside the bed, stripped off my shirt and stood beside the bed, gazing down upon one of the most beautiful sights I had ever beheld.

There was my sweet, cute little Katie in the arms of the most adorable, little Asian girl I had ever seen. Kate was a small girl, she was probably around five feet two, in those days, but she was embracing an even smaller girl. Besides that, they were both so gorgeous, it took my breath away, to see them holding one, another and kissing, and staring into each others eyes. They were falling in love, right before me. I watched the sheets move around and knew that they were caressing one another. I was transfixed.

Li paused for a second, looked over at me and said, "Well?"

I took a deep breath and dropped my pants. Li took a good, long look at my manhood and gasped, "Wow..."

I was not all that well hung. My cock is a little bigger than average. It was just under seven and a half inches long, and rather thick. Apparently it was bigger than she was accustomed to.

"Get that thing in here," said Li as she pulled down the sheets. I crawled in beside Li and she rolled over to face me. She threw her arm over me and pressed her sweaty breasts against my chest as I pressed my hard throbbing cock against her stomach. She kissed my lips gently, then ran her tongue across them. I slowly parted my lips and she gently entered my mouth. She touched her tongue to the tip of mine. Our tongues began to move in slow circles, exploring more and more of each other. She withdrew her tongue and mine chased after it. They began their circle dance, once more. She pulled my tongue into her mouth and sucked it. I pulled my tongue back and hers pursued it. I sucked her tongue into my mouth. We kissed and licked each others mouths for several minutes as our hands explored one anothers bodies. Her skin was so smooth and soft. I had never felt anything like it.

I felt Kate move close behind Li. I caressed my Katie's skin. It was soft and smooth, but not like Li's. Li's skin was incredible.

Kate snuggled up to Li's back and started kissing Li's neck as I kissed Li's mouth. Our hearts were pounding, our pulses were racing, the temperature was rising, our breath was labored, when suddenly, Li pulled back from our kiss and cried out, "Whoa!" We froze. She pushed Katie and me aside, and panted, "Time out, kids. As much as I love all this, you guys are suffocating me."

We all lay there, Katie to Li's left and me on Li's right, for a minute, and tried to catch our collective breath. We threw off the sheet and lay there, breathing hard and sweating.

"Wow," Li finally panted, "Maybe its just too hot or something, but we need to slow this train down."

Li started gently trailing her fingernails up and down my chest , going farther down with each trip, until she finally reached my cock. She ran the tip of her nail around the tip of my cock, then wrapped her slender little fingers around my member and started to stroke it.

At the same time she was touching Katie in the same fashion. Soon she was fingering Katie's tender little twat and stroking my dick. Katie and I were soon caressing Li's soft little body. I was touching Li's sweet little breast as Katie fingered her pussy.

"This is too fuckin' good," Li panted, "I'm gonna fuck both of you. But I can't decide where to start. God knows I loves me some meat," she said as she squeezed my cock, "But this one..." Li released my member and rolled over to face Kate, "this one is the sweetest, tenderest lover..." I couldn't see their faces but I could imagine. Li kissed Katie, tenderly and they began to make out.

I could only see Li's back and her cute little ass, and Katie's hands as she caressed her new lover, it was beautiful.

I lay there and watch them as I stroked my aching cock. I wanted to fuck little Li so much, I could hardly stand it. It couldn't stand it any longer and rolled over and nestled my cock in the crack of Li's cute little butt. She pushed back against me and I pressed a little harder. I didn't want to crowd her so held my upper body back and just slid my hard dick up and down her sweaty little crack. She wiggled back and forth and I could tell that she liked it.

Katie was stroking Li's pussy and every once in a while her hand made contact with my balls. After a while Kate reached between Li's thighs and began caressing my nuts.

I slid down and Kate gripped my dick and pulled it forward, between Li's thighs. Katie pressed my hard cock against Li's hot, wet pussy until she was able to get the head inside of that sweet little twat. It was all so wet. Katie's hand was wet, Li's pussy was gushing and Li's thighs were wet with her own juices and her sweat. I worked and wiggled with Katie until we got an inch or so inside of Li's sweet little twat. Li was wiggling and working with us to get more in. Li was moaning and grunting. Her guttural noises were driving me wild. I moved in as close to Li as I could and Katie backed off. We didn't want to suffocate her, but we all wanted my dick in her pussy.

Finally Katie whispered, "Don't move guys. Hold still." Li and I stayed motionless, our hearts pounding as Katie pulled away. Katie moved down and straddled our legs, up on her knees and slowly rolled us over, until I was on my back.

Once I was on my back and Li was on top of me, me dick slid all the way into her hot, wet, tight little twat. Katie pulled Li into an upright position so that she was sitting on my cock, straddling my waste. My dick went in even deeper.

"Oh my fucking god!" Li screamed. Katie was straddling my legs, she leaned forward and covered Li's mouth with her own before Li let out with another muffled cry.

Li pushed Kate back and screamed, "Oh god! Oh, god! Oh, god!"

Katie leaned forward again and kissed Li to quiet her down. "Do you want to wake up the whole house?" Katie whispered.

"I don't give a shit," said Li, "This is just too fucking good!"

Katie leaned forward and smothered Li with another kiss. They kissed for a while as I enjoyed the feel of Li's hot, wet, tight, little snatch. My dick hadn't been in such a tight little pussy in years.

Kate placed her hands under Li's armpits and lifted her up. I felt Li slide up my cock until only the head was between the lips. Then Katie let her slowly slide down again. Katie did that again and again, as Li whimpered, "Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh, god!"

Soon Li was rising and falling on her own, as Katie sat back and watched. It wasn't long before the girls were kissing again. I saw Katie's fingers running through Li's hair, and I saw Katie's hands as she caressed Li's back. I knew that Katie was pressing her lovely, young breasts against those cute little titties of Li's. I wished that I could see all that.

Then I heard Li whisper, "I love you Katie."

To which Katie replied, "You love my dick, don't you, Baby?"

Li said, "I love your dick, so much, Katie!"

"Then Fuck my dick, Baby! Fuck it hard!"

I had never heard Katie call anyone, other than me, "Baby". It was exciting.

Li picked up her pace. She rose and fell, faster and harder, harder and faster, until I was about to explode. Then Li stopped and held still.

Somehow she sensed that I was about to cum. She looked back over her shoulder and said to me, "Don't cum yet. We have a lot of fuckin' to do," then slowly lowered herself.

"OK, Baby," I said. She smiled at me sweetly and turned back to Katie.

"I love you, Katie," Li whispered.

Katie kissed Li's lips, then Li's neck, and her shoulders. I could hear the slurping sounds as Katie sucked Li's cute little titties. Katie moved down, kissing the soft, smooth skin of Li's tummy and then down farther still. Soon Katie was licking Li's hot, wet little pussy.

Li started to shift from side to side and moan. "Oh, eat me, lover! Eat my pussy!" she cried. I could hear Katie lapping and slurping as she licked at Li's twat. "Lick my clit, lover!" Li moaned. "Lick my clit!"

I felt Kate's tongue on the base of my cock as she moved lower. Kate was licking Li's juices off of me. The juices that ran all over the both of us. Katie licked those juices from my cock and my balls and from my thighs and down to my ass.

Li rose up and held just the last inch of my dick in her tight, wet little twat. I could feel her pussy twitching and clutching at my dick as Katie's tongue ran up and down my shaft, teasing Li's clit at top of every up-stroke. Li was beginning to tremble. I knew she was about to cum.

Just then, Katie yanked my cock from Li's hot, wet, twitching little twat and wrapped her lips around it. She took in nearly all of my cock and began to suck it like she never had. I loved how Katie sucked my cock, but now she was giving me head like I'd never had. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer, I was surprised I held out as long as I did.

I heard Li say, "Don't you cum. Don't you cum in her mouth!"

Li scooted back and I found that cute little ass of hers right in front of my face. I couldn't resist, so I raised my head and ran my tongue up and down the sweaty little crack of her butt. She giggled and moaned so I pushed my tongue as far as I could into her puckered starfish, at which point she squealed with delight.

Li had pulled Kate's mouth off my cock, by the hair of her head and began kissing Katie, fiercely. Kate and Li kissed with fierce passion as Li stroked my cock and Li had scooted back enough to allow me to eat her pussy.

I ate Li's pussy as those two beautiful girls kissed with reckless abandon, just inches above my throbbing cock, which that little China doll was stroking and about to bring me to an explosive climax.

Suddenly, Li sensed that I was about to cum, and rolled the two of us over and positioned her chest right under my dick. I shot my load all over her cute little titties. "Yes, lover!" she screamed, "Yes, lover! Cum on me! Cum on me!"

I hovered over Li as she drained every last drop of cum from me. Kate lay beside us, in wide-eyed amazement. Once Li was convinced there was no more cum in me, she pushed me aside and pulled Katie to her bosom.

Kate never hesitated. She licked and sucked every drop of my spunk from Li's body.

teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers
12