Welcome Li Ch. 05

Story Info
A brand new day.
1.5k words
4.33
21.5k
3
0

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers

The room was dark when I woke up that morning. The windows of my room were covered with rather heavy drapes, so it was difficult to know what time of the day it was. Katie liked to sleep late, like just about everyone else that stayed at Annie's.

Annie herself was a night person. She would usually get up at around eleven. If we had a shoot we would usually start at noon or shortly after. I would try to have everything set up. We would often work until ten or later. In that house I was considered an early riser, since I rarely slept past eight AM.

This particular morning, was the morning after that big barbeque. Li had come back the day before and had brought Adam with her. The events of that day began to play out in my head. I recalled how great Li had looked when I first laid eyes on her. I remembered how Adam had looked when I'd first seen him. I recollected how Kate had looked at Adam when she first saw him.

It was all coming back to me, the food, the drink, the smoke, the singing and laughing; it had all been so good. There had been a couple of guitars, my harmonica and set of bongos. Adam's guitar was a wonderful instrument, an old Martin, with a sound that was so sweet, full and mellow. He played it so very well. He had a great singing voice too. He and I seemed to harmonize quite well. Our voices just naturally blended and we fell into a fine, close harmony.

I had asked Adam if he was in a band. He told me he wasn't, but was scheduled for an audition at a recording studio in few weeks, as a session man. He would be crashing with us until then.

Then there were the memories of things that had gone on, up here in my room; between Li and Katie, Katie and Adam, Li and me; and Adam and me. I had gone down on him. I could still taste him on my tongue.

"Damn," Adam said just then, "That was one hell of party."

"Yeah," I chuckled.

Adam lay quietly for several minutes. I figured he was reliving the events of the days and night before. Finally he said, "Hey man, about last night: I never did anything like that before. I'm not gay or nothin', but if you are, it's cool."

"I'm not either, man. I'd never done that kind of thing before either," I was lying. I never thought of my self as queer, but there had been a couple other occasions where I found myself in bed with another dude and shit happened, once with Annie and her German friend and another time when Katie had brought her new boyfriend out to Annie's. Neither of them had meant anything. It was just kinky sex to me, all part of some drug induced sexual blur, that had pretty much been forgotten til just then. The things that had happened in my bed the night before were different though. Those things seemed to mean something. I cared for each of those people, in one way or another. Some in ways I was yet to understand.

"Well, from what Li's told me, I thought you guys had orgies all the time," said Adam. "Shit, I was kind of looking forward to the next one." He laughed softly.

"I'll check the schedule and see when the next one is."

"Well, let me know."

"I will."

"I gotta piss," he stated and climbed out of bed. He stood there with his back to me and scratched his ass. I looked at that body that had looked like some sort of Greek god the night before. All those muscles that were so toned and well defined then, were relaxed now and he looked quite human, just a man, but still a damn fine man. I realized my cock was hard and wondered if it was morning wood or was I aroused. Either way, my hand was wrapped around my throbbing member and I was squeezing it.

I wondered if Adam's cock was hard. I wanted to see it, but he never turned to face me until he'd pulled up his jeans. I watched him finish dressing, squeezing my cock all the while, resisting the temptation to stroke it.

Adam opened the door to the hall and said, "I smell coffee."

"Probably Jamaica Blue Mountain."

"Ah," he said, "My favorite."

"So, you've had it?"

"In Trenchtown, mon."

"Probably fresher than what we've got."

"Either way, it is the best. See you in the kitchen."

I just lay there, clutching my cock. As soon as he was gone I began to stroke that aching cock of mine. I wanted to relive all those things we had done the night before, but only for a minute. Suddenly I felt guilty for feeling that way. I wasn't gay or bisexual. But there were feelings there, physical, emotional and maybe even spiritual, that I couldn't define.

I got up and went into our little 'loo' , as Annie called it. It was a small room that had once been a closet. We had converted it into an old fashioned toilet. There was a big heavy bureau, with a porcelain pitcher and bowl for washing. There was also an antique commode, made of wicker, with an oak seat, which housed a chamber pot. We rarely used the commode and then only for pee. I freshened up and went downstairs.

Annie's kitchen was amazing. She had spent a lot of money to modernize it, while putting a lot of effort into keeping it rustic. She had a modern sink, with modern plumbing, as well as an antique sink with a working pump, that pulled water from the well, in the back yard. She had a brand new gas range, along side an old wood-burning stove. She actually cooked on that stove in the winter. It really warmed up that old kitchen.

There was a great big refrigerator-freezer beside an old icebox. We used the icebox for parties. We'd load that icebox with beer, put couple blocks of ice up top, and it worked like a champ.

When I entered the kitchen I saw Li, pouring herself a cup of coffee first. We locked eyes and she smiled. She stirred a spoonful of sugar into it, the way I liked it, and brought it to me. Then I saw Katie at the stove, scrambling eggs, with Adam nearby, stacking biscuits on a plate. He looked up at me and said, "Just in time for breakfast, brother." We looked each other in the eye and Adam smiled. I knew then that we were cool.

Li handed me the coffee and kissed me. "Good mornin'," she said, "Here ya go," I knew that she had been pouring that coffee for herself until she saw me.

"Sure smells good in here!" came a voice from the interior door. It was my old buddy and bass player, Trash. He was one funky dude. He had more soul than any white guy I ever knew.

Annie entered the kitchen next, followed by a couple of stragglers. We had a great meal. The food was good, the conversation was lively, and the coffee was excellent. Trash and Adam talked guitars for a while, as the girls laughed and joked. Adam told some stories and we all had a grand time.

It was a lazy day. After we cleaned up the kitchen, Annie gave Li and Adam a tour of the house and Katie and I took them down to the river. We took a long walk down to the covered bridge that Annie loved so much. When we got back, we stripped down and took a dip before we went up to the house. As we walked back up to the house, Katie held Adam's hand and Li held mine.

We had a light supper and a mellow evening. We went to bed rather early, we were all tired. Li and Adam spent their first night in their new room, while Katie I slept together in the big bed. I welcomed the chance to be alone with my Katie. She slid out her clothes so smoothly. God, I loved watching my little cousin undress. I got out of my clothes and we slid beneath the sheet together. It was another hot night and I loved how her sweaty breast felt against my chest.

She kissed me tenderly and I thought I felt some sadness in it. She pulled me on top of her and my cock slid home like he knew the way. I remember thinking that her pussy felt kind of loose after being in Li's tight little twat the night before. I remembered how tight Katie's pussy was the first time we balled.

I knew I shouldn't be have been thinking of Li just then, but I couldn't help it. I thought of Adam once twice also. I had to wonder if Katie was thinking of him too.

teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers