Welcome Li Ch. 10

Story Info
Where do I fit in with Kate and Adam?
2.6k words
4.38
17.5k
3
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers

I awoke without opening my eyes. I wasn't sure if I was awake or not. I tried to collect my thoughts. My first thought was of Katie, as usual. She was typically the first thing I thought of every day. She was so much a part of my life, it was as if she were an extension of me. I could see her face in my minds eye. I could see her lovely, young body. I could smell her essence. I knew she was nearby.

I recalled how I had obsessed over her the day before, picturing her with Adam. I imagined that I saw them, hiding away in the tool shed, or some private place, getting it on, in one way or another. I pictured my Katie going down on Adam, sucking that perfect cock of his. I could see Adam bending Katie over in the barn, giving it to her good; pounding that pretty little ass of hers.

Those images had crowded my mind the whole day before. Each and every one of them turned me on, drove me crazy. I didn't think I could rest until I saw the two of them together. I thought back on the night before, how Kate and Adam had gotten it on, in my bed, with me right there, and not much more than an observer. I brought it all on myself. I had fantasized about the two of them together all day. I had told Katie to invite Adam into our bed. I could have had her all to myself. I wanted to see Adam fuck Katie. I'd gotten what I had wished for.

I thought about Li and wondered if she was really coming back. She didn't take all her things, so I figured she'd be back. Besides, she really wanted me to go to California with her, and I still wasn't sure if I would. If I missed Li that much after one day, I wondered how badly I would miss Katie after she'd left with Adam.

I wondered how I'd ever live without Kate. She was a part of me after all. I could live without an arm or a leg. I could even live without one of my lungs or one of my kidneys. If Katie left, she'd take a piece of my heart. Was it a piece that I could live without? Only time would tell.

Could Li ever replace Katie? Probably not. Katie never replaced Annie in my heart and Annie never replaced Leslie. It was time to move forward. I drew a deep breath and my head was filled with the essence of Katie. I opened my eyes.

Kate was just a foot away from me, spooning up to Adam. I could make out the shape of her body and couldn't help but reach out and touch her. I gently trailed my finger down her spine from the nape of her neck to crack of her cute little ass, and back up again. I heard her sigh and I did it again. I ran my finger all the way to the bottom of her butt the second time.

Katie moaned softly and I ran my finger down her back once more. As I reached the bottom, she spread her legs and allowed my hand between her thighs. I ran my finger along the slit of her pussy and she moaned again. She bent her left leg and placed her foot on her right leg, forming a figure four and opening her wet, warm pussy to me. I held my hand against her hot little box and gently massaged it.

I slipped my finger into her tender little twat and swirled it around. Katie's breath was quickening. She reached back, gripped my hip and pulled me to her. I took my hand from her pussy and aimed my cock at her twat as she pulled me closer. Kate reached down and helped me train my cock on her cunt. I pushed it home. She grunted.

Kate grunted softly, each time I thrust my cock into her. I fucked her nice and slow, gently sinking my throbbing dick into her sweet little twat as she continued to cling to Adam. I watched Adam sleeping, peacefully as I drove my dick into Katie's cunt, gently and smoothly. Katie was soon kissing Adam's neck and the motion of her arm told me she was stroking his cock.

Adam began to stir and turned his head to kiss Katie's lips. He rolled over to face her and kept kissing her face as he touched her body. He fondled and caressed her breasts with his left hand and his right hand found its way to her pussy. He stroked her clit tenderly, making the slightest contact with my dick. He slowly moved his hand down until he was cupping my balls. The warmth of his hand made me want to cum, but I imagined I heard a tiny hum, that sounded a lot like Li, in my ear and focused on that sound as I kept up the pace of my slow motion penetration of Katie's pussy.

Adam kept his hand on my balls and kissed his way down the front of Katie's body, while I fucked her from behind. He sucked her lovely young breasts and had her moaning, the way I once had. He released my sac and caressed Katie's legs as he moved down, kissing her belly and finally reaching her snatch, tenderly touching his tongue to her clit as I slowly slid my dick up and back in our Katie's pussy. The slow pace was torture to Kate. I knew that she was ready for some hard fucking, but I was enjoying the languid pace.

Adam moved down a little farther and let the tip of his tongue make contact with the underside of my shaft, holding it motionless as I glided past his tongue, up into Katie's twat and back again. When he touched his tongue to my balls, I froze and he licked them so tenderly, I had to fight my urge to cum. I found Li's tiny hum in my head and kept the pace of my tender siege upon Kate's pussy.

Adam pulled my cock from Kate's pussy and took it into his mouth, sucking lustily. I moved down a little and he pushed his face between Kate's thighs and engulfed more of my cock. I placed my finger to Kate's clit to keep her engaged and thrust as far forward as I could, to give Adam all of my cock..

Kate looked down at Adam and tangled her fingers in his hair. She whispered, "Suck my cock, lover. Suck my big hard cock."

Adam pulled his lips back to the head and wrapped his fingers around my shaft and began to stroke my wet, slippery cock, jacking me off into his mouth. I knew he wanted my cum and I was ready to give it to him, but Kate had other ideas. She pulled Adam away from my cock and up to her face. I slid it right back into her dripping twat. She planted a strong wet kiss on Adam's lips and said, "I want to taste your beautiful cock, Lover."

Adam moved to the head of the bed and rose to his knees. I rolled over with Katie, keeping my dick in her all the way. I was soon on my knees behind her and Adam was on his knees in front of her.

Kate stared at Adam's gorgeous cock, still slick and shiny with my saliva, briefly, then looked him in the eyes, and said, "I love you Baby." She pulled his entire cock into her mouth. We all held perfectly still for several seconds. Katie slowly withdrew from Adam's cock and buried mine deep in her pussy as she moved back.

Adam and I held still as Katie rocked back and forth on our cocks. I looked at Adam's face and could see the pleasure that Kate was giving him and something rose above my jealousy: it was pride. I was proud of being able to share such a wonderful gift with him, my Katie, our beautiful Katie. I looked down at Kate and was so turned on at the site of her sucking Adam's cock that I could barely stand it. I reached out and touched Adam's chest and suddenly felt grounded; the circuit was complete. He touched my arm as I rubbed his chest.

Adam slid his hand up to my shoulder as I moved my hand down toward his crotch. I slipped my hand under Katie's face and cupped Adam's balls as she sucked that cock of his. I pulled her hair back and watched her tenderly lick and caress his dick with her tongue and lips. I leaned forward, braced myself on Adam's hips and kissed Katie's neck . I kissed her ear and then her cheek. I felt the motion of her cheeks and jaw as she worked on Adam's cock. I could hear all the sucking, slurping sounds.

I let my lips glide across Kate's cheek, toward her mouth. She pulled back and held just the crown of Adam's cock between her lips. I let my lips continue onto the shaft of that beautiful cock, all the way to the base and slowly moved back to the top, where Katie kissed me. I turned and kissed the head of Adam's cock. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked gently. Adam moaned. I took in a little more and sucked a little harder. He moaned even deeper. I took in all of his cock, pressing my lips against his pubic hair and my nose against his flesh, breathing the smell of his body.

Kate whispered in my ear, "Yeah, Baby, suck his cock for me." I pulled back to the head and swirled my tongue around it. He gasped. I began to suck his cock with all the passion I felt for him. Kate said, "Oh yeah Baby, suck that beautiful cock. Isn't it beautiful? It's the most beautiful cock in the world."

Katie was right. Adam's cock was gorgeous. It was perfectly proportioned to his body. When it was fully erect it stood out from his body at slight angle before curving gracefully up and the pink crown gave it the appearance of some sort of elegant bird; a swan, or maybe a flamingo . Katie, Li and I thought it was beautiful.

I had to withdraw and look at Adam's cock for a minute. I took it in my hand and stroked his saliva slicked cock as I took it back into my mouth. I resumed my passionate sucking, craving the taste of his cum. "That's it, Baby. Suck that cock. Please our lover, Baby. Make him feel good."

I cupped Adam's balls and felt them begin to tighten. Katie was moving closer and closer as she whispered, "Oh yes, Baby. Suck our lover's cock." Adam's breaths were coming more quickly. I knew he was at the edge. Katie said, "That's it, Baby. Make my lover cum."

I heard it and I knew Adam heard it. When she said, "My lover," his balls tightened, Adam grunted and Kate pulled my head back and took Adam's cock into her mouth as he shot.

I raised up and drove my dick as far into Katie's pussy as it would go. That pushed her face into Adam and forced his beautiful, perfect cock down her throat. Katie gagged, Adam grunted and I shot my wad. Adam and I locked eyes as we both unleashed our loads of hot cum into our lover. Yes, Katie was Adam's lover and mine: Adam was Katie's lover and mine, and I was Katie's lover and Adam's. I reached out and lay my hand on Adam's shoulder. He leaned forward, gripped both cheeks of my ass and pulled me deeper into Katie as if, perhaps I could extend through her and into him.

Katie struggled not to strangle on Adam's cum, but swallowed almost all of it. The rest ran out the corners of her mouth and down her chin. She pulled off his cock, rested her tongue blow the head, wrapped her hand around his shaft and ran it from the base up. Adam shot another stream of his hot cum into her mouth and then another. She gobbled it up. She milked out all of her lover's cum, to the last drop, as I drained every bit of my cum into her hot pussy.

Katie raised up and looked into Adam's eyes. I pulled her hair back and kissed her neck. I traced a line with my lips up to her jaw and toward her chin. She turned to kiss me. My lips found Adam's cum that had run from her mouth. It was still warm and smooth. I licked all around her mouth until her face was clean. I sucked Kate's lower lip into my mouth and licked the cum from it. She offered me her tongue and I let it glide into my mouth. There was more of Adam's wonderful cum there. Katie kissed me with her own powerful brand of passion. I felt Adam's fingers run through Kate's hair. I broke our kiss and released her to turn and kiss him.

I rested my chin on Katie's shoulder as she kissed him. I was so close I could feel her desire for him. I pealed myself from Katie's body and fell back on the bed. Kate and Adam slowly loosened their grip on one another and parted, eyes still locked as Kate exited one side of the bed and Adam the other.

I watched Kate go off into the loo and Adam gather his clothes and walk out the door. I wondered how many people I could be in love with at one time.

When I entered the kitchen Adam sat at the table, sipping his coffee, staring into space. Heather was there too, looking perky and cute. She smiled and said, "Good morning, Teddy."

"Good morning Heather," I replied.

I heard Kate's voice from the next room and surmised she was on the phone. I poured my self a cup of coffee, picked up a slice of bacon off a plate on the counter and sat down beside Heather. I was finally beginning to enjoy her company. She wasn't real bright, but she was sweet and fun to be around. Of course she was easy on the eyes.

She was quick to laugh. I could get a laugh out of her in an instant, and her laughter had quite an effect on me. That morning, I made some silly joke about bacon and Heather giggled. I started to get hard and she noticed. She blushed and smiled and I got even harder, which caused her to blush even more. I got a full on boner and we both burst out laughing. Adam looked at us as if we'd each sprouted a third eye. We struggled to contain our giggles like a couple of school children as Adam scowled at us.

Katie came into the kitchen and said she needed to go into town and spend a few days with her mother. It seemed like she'd only just gotten back from one of those trips, but sometimes aunt Frances needed Katie around, and Katie was a good daughter, in that way.

As we discussed how we would get her into town, seeing as Li had my jeep, and how long she may be gone, I noticed a little twinkle in Heather's eye. It seemed too that Adam's spirits sagged even more. He sat silent.

Annie came down shortly thereafter. Once she'd finished her first of coffee, she agreed to take Katie into town. Heather bounced around the kitchen like a cat on a hot tin roof, clearing the table; washing dishes; putting things away: while Adam stared out the window and nursed the last of his cold coffee.

I knew that my next few days were going to be quite interesting.

teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers