Welcome Li Ch. 14

Story Info
Teddy and Adam hit the showers.
3.5k words
4.11
20.1k
1
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers

My first day with Katie away had been quite eventful. I'd met Heather in the laundry room and helped her with her morning chores. I'd finally gotten that sweet little pussy of hers, and it was sweet too. You might say I'd tickled her fancy. I just loved the sound of that girl's giggle, not to mention the sound of her satisfied moans as she came. There was something special about that one.

I'd helped Adam with his wood chopping, a little. Adam had shown me to his special little hide away in the old toolshed. I was sure it was his and Katie's little retreat. Adam and I had shared a beer and a very special interlude as he went down on me. We nearly got to share something that I was sure we both wanted. I was so close to cumming in Adam's mouth when we were interrupted by Heather. I knew that he wanted my cum as badly as I wanted to deliver it. I knew how badly I was craving his.

Adam wasn't aware that Heather had seen us through the open door of the shed. I had no intension of telling him. I had tried to explain to her what was going on between Adam, Li, Katie and me, as best as I could figure it. She seemed to think that it was sweet of me to be in love with all those people, even Adam. She thought it would be sweet if I was in love with her as well.

Heather and I swam in the river, talked and made out on the bank and was about to get it on again when Annie came home. When Heather heard Annie's car in the drive, she lit out for the house like a scalded dog. All that and it was just after midday. I lay there, naked in the sun, and tried to collect my thoughts for a while.

I had nearly dozed off when I realized that it was time to have some lunch. I picked up my wet cutoffs and decided not to put them back on. I grabbed my shoes and Heather's blanket and headed for the house. I didn't see Adam around the woodpile, so I took a detour by the old toolshed. He wasn't there but I had stop in for a minute. I thought back to just an hour or so before and remembered Adam giving me the best head job I had ever had.

I stood there, wishing we had finished, my cock growing and beginning to throb. I began to imagine all the things that Katie and he might have done in there. I don't know why I obsessed over Katie and Adam having sex the way I did. It made me jealous, but thrilled me and made me incredibly horny at the same time. I went on into the house.

I stepped into the empty kitchen and looked around. I couldn't remember the last time that old house had seemed so empty and quiet. I stood there naked for a minute, my cock still half-hard. It felt good to be able to walk around the house stark naked. I suppose I could have done it any time I'd pleased. Everyone there had seen just about everyone else there naked at one time or another. It's not as if we were nudists or anything, but it felt liberating. Still I felt compelled to step into the laundry room and find a pair of dry shorts to wear.

I made myself a sandwich and ate alone, enjoying the solitude. I finished my lunch and headed upstairs for a shower. I heard music from the top of stairs. It was a radio, in Annie's room.

I grabbed a fresh towel and headed for the bathroom. At the same time, Adam stepped into the hall carrying a towel. We had the same thing on our minds. Neither of us said a word. Adam just gave me his wry little grin. We walked in silence to the bathroom, Adam just a pace or two behind me.

We entered the bathroom, one after the other, and disrobed in silence. Disrobe may not be the right word, since all either of us wore was a pair of shorts. We let them drop to the floor and stepped out of them. I still remember how Adam looked just then, tanned and sweaty, muscles toned and still slightly flexed from swinging his ax. I remember how the cheeks of his ass looked; muscular and firm, white smooth flesh contrasted to the bronze, sun-tanned skin of his back and legs. I still recall the mixture of emotions that swept over me.

There was this envy, I wished my body looked that good, and at the same time, I felt desire, longing to touch that body. I wanted to be him and I wanted to have him. I felt privileged to be there with him, in that intimate setting. I felt thrilled, because I could see my desire for him, mirrored in his face. I felt the blood rushing to my cock. It became engorged, but not fully erect. I knew that he longed for me as I longed for him.

The bathroom of on the second floor of Annie's house was huge. The shower was a gigantic antique clawfoot tub, with a converted showerhead and curtain around it. I turned on the water and adjusted it for a suitable temperature, warm enough not to be chilly, but cool enough to be refreshing on a hot summer day. I climbed in, with Adam right behind me. I stepped under the showerhead and rinsed off the mud and river water. I moved aside and let Adam under the shower. I watched the water cascade over his gorgeous body. I squeezed a dollop of shampoo into my hand, and when he emerged from the spray I offered it to him. He nodded in acceptance.

Adam turned his back and tilted his head back. I applied the shampoo and worked it into his thick wavy hair. I saw goose bumps rise on his skin as I massaged his scalp. I was reminded of how my sister Leslie would wash my hair when we were younger, and how it would lead to a scalp, neck, shoulder massage and sometimes much more. I hoped to make this experience at least a fraction as enjoyable for Adam as Leslie's shampoos were to me.

I worked my fingertips over Adam's scalp and through his hair. His goose bumps continued. I rinsed his hair and worked my fingers down his neck to his shoulders. I lathered up my hands and massaged his shoulders. I worked up and down each arm, washing his skin and massaging his muscles. I worked my way down his back to those firm gluteus muscles of his taut butt cheeks. It was so much different from feeling a girl's ass, but it was very exciting. My cock was full on hard by that time. I looked to see that Adam's cock was getting longer and thicker. It was a thrill for me to know that I was making him hard. I ran the tips of my fingers up the crack of his ass; he drew a deep breath and his cock flinched.

I turned him around and moved him back into the spray of the shower to rinsed his back. I lathered my hands and rubbed the soap over his chest. His muscles were beginning to relax but his chest and stomach muscles were still firm. It was fascinating and thrilling to run my hands through the soft hair, over the hard muscles and smooth skin of Adam's torso. I massaged the pectoral muscles of his chest, squeezing his hairy nipples between my fingers. His nipples hardened and so did his cock. I was thrilled to watch his beautiful cock respond to my touch. I so wanted to touch that fabulous organ but decided to wait.

I lathered my hands again and went to my knees. Adam's gorgeous cock was just inches from my face. I was tempted to kiss it; to taste it. I rubbed my soapy hands up and down his left thigh, to his knee; his calf and his foot. He lifted his foot and let me wash it, each and every toe. He rinsed his foot and offered me his other. I washed that foot and worked my way up his right leg, to the firm, muscular thigh. His cock was throbbing near my face again. I washed his buttocks again, squeezing and massaging the firm flesh of his ass, all the while, staring at Adam's cock.

I lathered up my hands again and cupped Adam's hairy balls in my left hand. I rubbed my soapy palm over the head of his cock and smiled as I watched it twitch. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and slid it to the base. I could see his cock throbbing, the veins gorging as the blood coursed through them. I gently massaged Adam's soapy sac as I stroked his slippery dick. I got totally engrossed in washing Adam's cock until I could tell from his breathing that he was almost there. I slowed my strokes and stopped, just in time. I knelt there, watching Adam's cock throb and listening as his breathing slowed.

I placed my hands on Adam's hips and moved him under the spay to rinse him of. Once the soap was washed from him, I took his wet cock in my hand and brought it to my waiting lips. I took a deep breath and inhaled the fresh, clean scent of well water and soap. I took in the head of his cock and swirled my tongue around it, the way I knew he liked, the way we both liked. I took in more and more of his squeaky clean cock until my nose touched his dripping pubic hair. Back and forth on his member I slid, until his breathing quickened once again. I cupped his balls again and knew I had him right where I wanted him. At that moment, I wanted nothing more than to make him cum: to cum for only me; to cum in me, in my mouth. I knew he was merely seconds from climax. I began to work his cock feverishly, craving the taste of his cum. Suddenly he gripped the sides of my head and pushed me back. I held there, mouth open, hoping that he would shoot for me, into me. He closed his eyes and caught his breath.

Adam pulled me to my feet and wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me close, pressing his chest to mine. He grabbed my ass and crushed my groin against him, grinding his cock on mine. We embraced and rubbed our bodies together. Adam moved his face close to mine and I felt I was ready to kiss him. He held his cheek mine and we touched and caressed each other. Finally, he kissed my neck, turned me and pushed me back, beneath the water.

Adam lifted my chin, so that the torrent of fresh well water ran over my scalp, through my hair and down my back. He washed me much as I had washed him; little by little, bit by bit. It seemed that his methods were far more sensuous than mine. He washed every inch of my legs as my cock throbbed and twitched, just inches from his face as he knelt in front of me. He seemed to ignore it. At last he washed and stroked my cock, bringing me to the brink and leaving me there.

Adam turned me to rinse and stood behind me. He lathered his hands and ran them over my buttocks once more; this time more slowly and even more sensuously than before. He ran his fingertips up the crack of my ass, and then down again. He squeezed and massaged the cheeks of my ass. He toyed with the puckered opening with his soapy finger, causing my dick to throb. I had learned long before to enjoy a little butt play.

Annie had long ago fingered my butt as she sucked my cock, touching a special place inside me, causing me to erupt into her mouth, with a massive load of cum, which she gobbled up greedily. Li too, liked to finger my butt as she went down on me and as we fucked. Li was especially talented in her timing. She would insert her slender finger in my ass at the precise moment of my climax, touching that magic spot, enhancing and often exaggerating it.

Annie, as she is apt to do, took butt play to another level. When we were young and experimenting with sex, we tried a lot of things. Annie liked me to fuck her in the ass. She also liked fucking me in the ass; usually with her finger, but sometimes with a dildo. In those days, I would have done anything that Annie wished. If it gave Annie pleasure, it thrilled me to death.

After a while, I learned to relax and accept the pain and find some pleasure in it. In time, Annie taught me to blur the line between pleasure and pain. Eventually, I began to enjoy the way it felt, especially when she found that spot, and those jolts of pleasure would rush from deep below my gonads, through my balls, up the shaft and seem to fly from the head of my cock. I was always gratified when I pleased Annie, and fucking me really seemed to please her, in those days.

Adam's hands on my ass and his fingers, touching that tender opening, gave me a familiar thrill. It was a thrill similar to those from my young days with Annie, when every new thing we tried was exciting and I wanted nothing more than to please my lover in any and every way possible.

Adam wrapped his arms around my waist and moved close to me, pressing his body against mine. My cock continued to throb as I felt his wet, firm chest against my back and his hard cock between the cheeks of my ass. I had nestled my cock between the butt cheeks of every girl I'd ever spooned with. I woke up a hundred mornings with my dick between my sister Leslie's cheeks. We slept together a lot when we were young. Now I knew how it felt to have the position reversed. I loved it.

Adam began to slide his hard, slippery dick up and down the crack , and I loved that too. He had his arms around me, his chin on my shoulder, breathing into my ear and his cock in the crack of my ass. I wanted him to take my cock in his hand and touch me. I was tempted to take it into my own hand, but I resisted, knowing that the slightest touch would probably cause an eruption, and I wasn't ready for that.

Adam pulled back and placed a hand on my hip and with his other, aimed his cock to run just the head of it up and down my crack, before bringing it to rest against my puckered butt hole. He reached out of the shower and produced a bottle of lotion. He poured the smooth liquid on my ass, all across the top, drizzled it down the crack, and onto his cock.

He pressed his cock to me and spread the lotion over it, stroking slowly, then faster and faster. Soon he was jacking himself off, pushing hard against my butt hole. I knew what he wanted and I was ready to give it to him.

I leaned forward and put my hands on my knees. Adam wanted to fuck me and I let him. I relaxed my sphincter as I had learned from my experiences with Annie. I pushed my ass back toward Adam as he carefully thrust his cock to me. I gasped as the head of his dick slid into me. It had been a long time since anything that large had been inside me, but I welcomed it. It was Adam.

Adam pushed his cock deeper and deeper into me: slowly, smoothly, bit by bit. I struggled to control by breathing and muscles as he filled my forbidden cavity. There was a little pain, but not much. I let my mind blur the line between pleasure and pain, and relaxed a little more. He pushed into me a little deeper. We each drew a deep breath as he fed another inch into me: then another and another; slowly, gently, until he was all the way in me. He filled me up. I'd actually had a dildo in me once that was bigger than Adam's cock, but that had been a long time before.

That was so much different. This was Adam's cock in me, not some cold piece of rubber. This was warm, flesh and blood. Adam's flesh. I could feel his beautiful, warm cock throbbing inside me. I felt his pubic hair against my ass, his legs against the back of mine and his balls against my thighs. His hands were on my waist.

Adam let his left hand slide around and cupped my ball sac. He began to softly massaged me as my hard cock throbbed and twitched. Every time my cock twitched, I felt my ass tighten on Adam's cock. I'm sure he felt it too. I felt his other hand slide around to touch my cock. He ran a finger up and down the underside of my shaft, causing me to throb and twitch even more. He gripped my cock tenderly and began to stroke it. His hand was still coated with lotion. It slid so smoothly over my wet flesh.

I held right there, as Adam kept his warm, hard, fleshy cock buried deep inside me and kept slowly, gently stroking my cock and balls. He gripped my cock tight as he slowly withdrew his member. He pulled back until he had only the head in me. He pushed that gorgeous thing into me again, all the way. He pulled back once more and thrust forward; a little faster and with a bit more force. He pulled back and thrust in once more; faster and harder. I wanted to say, "Fuck me, Adam. Fuck my ass Adam. Fuck me hard, Adam," but neither of us had spoken, and I didn't want to break the spell, so I bit my tongue.

Adam did fuck me. He pulled back and thrust his hard cock into time and again. He stroked my cock with the same rhythm he used on my ass. I found the pace and rocked back and forth with him, fucking his fist, as he fucked my ass. It became a dance. We rocked and danced and fucked to a tune that only we could hear. His thick, hard cock bumped that magic spot; sending jolts of intense pleasure through my cock. I was seconds from cumming. I could feel it welling up inside me, when Adam froze. He gripped my cock tight and thrust his cock into me with all his might. I grimaced in pain, but soon felt a bloom of wet heat deep inside me. Adam's cum shot into me with unbelievable force. It was an incredible moment.

No one had ever cum inside me. I had watched Adam fuck Li and Kate and had wished I had a pussy for him, so that he could fuck me the way he fucked them. I was jealous of them. But now, he was fucking me, and cumming inside me. It was new, it wasn't like Annie fucking me, this was real sex: a real cock inside me, real cum inside me; Adam's cock and Adam's cum inside me. I loved him and he loved me. He was my lover. My lover was fucking me. It seemed like the most exciting thing that had ever happened.

We held there, motionless for a while, with Adam's cock buried deep inside me; Adam's cum filling my forbidden void, Adam's pubic hair against my ass and his balls against the back of my thighs. He was still squeezing my cock as his began to soften. He slowly pulled out of me and stepped back.

I went down on my knees. I sat back on my feet. Adam moved back under the water and shivered a little. The water was running cold by then. He stood in front of me and I gazed at his cock. I lathered my hands and washed the cum and lotion from his member. It got hard again as I stroked it. Once I had rinsed away the soap and lotion, I milked out the last drops of his cum and watched it all go down the drain.

Adam stepped out of the shower, dried himself and left the bathroom. I knelt there in the tub, my cock still hard and throbbing; his cum oozing from my ass.

teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers