Welcome Li

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I plunged my finger into Li's little twat and fingered her as Katie licked my cum from Li's beautiful little body. Li kissed me and whispered in my ear, "I love you Teddy, and I love your little Katie too!." Then she began to quiver and Li pushed Katie's face down to her wet, hot pussy. I watched as Kate licked Li's clit until Li convulsed in orgasmic splendor.

Kate crawled up on the opposite side of Li. Kate and I lay there, gazing in wonder at that amazing creature as Li slowly relaxed. Once her spasms had subsided, Li rolled over to Katie and kissed her gently. "I love you, Katie."

"I love you too," I heard my Katie breath.

We lay there motionless for a while. Then Li crawled to the foot of the bed and sat up. Kate and I watched her as Li slowly rose and walked to the night stand. I saw Katie's hands gravitate to her crotch as she watched that Asian beauty stand before us, with her back to us. My tired, limp dick even rose to the occasion. I was hard and horny again as I looked upon that gorgeous, little Asian creature, standing in my bedroom, with her back to us, seemingly oblivious to the both of us, lying there, adoring her, as she lit a cigarette and stared out the window into the dark.

Kate was fingering herself as she watched Li smoke. Li turned and looked at us. She looked at my hard cock and smiled. Then she watched Katie fingering herself, and said, "That's it, lover, keep that thing warmed up. Like I said, we got a lot of fuckin' to do."

Li took a deep drag off her cigarette, turned away and blew a smoke ring that drifted slowly out the open window.

12