Welcome To Angel Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiki and her friend Layla seemed to enjoy teasing him. Each time he moaned or squeezed the seat tighter they giggled like schoolgirls. His eyes rolled in his head when he felt two hot, wet tongues agonisingly lick up either side of his cock. They met at the top and wrapped around his swollen head like they were fighting for it. A small drop of pre-cum was quickly lapped up as the girls began to french kiss, mashing their lips together in a heated embrace, yet with David's cock in between them. The heat and exhilarating caress of their lips was excruciating, and as if they could read his mind, they stopped just a second before he would have been unable to prevent an endless torrent of cum from spilling into their mouths.

With a wide grin of satisfaction on her face, Layla climbed back onto the bench next to David and cozied up to him. She parted her legs and nibbled her bottom lip seductively as she removed from her pussy the pink lollipop that she'd been sucking earlier. Open-mouthed and only barely managing to remain in control of his faculties, David stared intently as she popped the candy back into her mouth. So that's where she'd put it.

Kiki snuggled back onto his lap and holding his hard dick in place with one hand, lowered herself slowly onto it. David hissed through clenched teeth as she unhurriedly impaled herself balls-deep with a contented sigh. She rocked her hips back and forth leisurely, just to make sure that every single millimetre of his throbbing length was buried deep inside her body.

She smiled to herself as she reached into one of her robe pockets and pulled out several small, silvery-coloured pills in a clear plastic zip-loc bag. She popped it open and handed one to Layla who swallowed it without a moment's thought or hesitation. Then with finger and thumb, she took one herself before holding the last to David's lips until he parted them and extended his tongue. Kiki placed the pill on it gently and looked into his eyes until he smiled nervously before swallowing it.

"What is it?" he asked her.

"The technical name has about twenty-seven syllables, but we call it Sugar." Kiki spoke in a sexy, smoky voice as she lazily slung her arms over his shoulders and crossed her hands behind his head. "You know how when you come really, really hard, it's like a grenade exploding between your legs?"

David swallowed nervously and nodded. When she'd emphasised the 'really hard' part, Kiki had clenched her pussy around his cock tightly.

"Well, Sugar turns it into a nuclear explosion. It's a sensory enhancement. Everything slows down, becomes heightened and fine tuned. Touch is electrified, colours become more vivid and saturated, taste is enhanced." As soon as she seductively whispered the last three words, Kiki leaned forward and ran the flat of her tongue over his cheek like some sort of wild animal.

"Oh fuck," David moaned.

"Oh fuck is right," replied Kiki as she reached down behind her back. He felt her warm palm cup his balls. "And just when you reach that point when the whole universe explodes into a supernova of red hot pleasure, time stops. It feels like your orgasm lasts forever." David winced as she squeezed his balls firmly in her hand.

"A little pain can be quite pleasurable, too."

Kiki released his sensitive plums and started to rock and bounce on his lap playfully. She bit her bottom lip and looked directly into his eyes as they started to build a rhythm. David couldn't remember a time when he'd had more fun. Kiki's pussy was so tight, it felt like a hot velvet vice as she squeezed and relaxed her muscles. He glanced down and ran his thumb over a little tuft of bright blue pubic hair that she had shaved into a narrow landing strip.

"Blue," he mumbled, amused by yet one more unusual quirk.

Kiki laughed at the expression on his face. It was as if he'd never seen blue pubes before. Whilst riding David's lovely cock, she untied her silk robe, slipped it off and discarded it on the floor. His hands immediately clasped her firm breasts, massaging them eagerly and rolling her tight nipples between his fingers and thumbs. This only fuelled her desire to fuck him harder. She used her leg muscles and arched her back to impale herself on his length harder and faster. The sound of her perky bottom slapping against his thighs filled the small room.

David was torn. In front of him was a stunningly beautiful girl, straining every muscle in her slender body to fuck him into a delicious oblivion. On his right was Layla, a pink-candy sucking nymphomaniac whose flushed, bald pussy was being expertly fingered before his eyes. She really seemed to love getting herself off and having him watch as she did it.

The alpha male in David reared its head. He gripped Kiki's dark hair firmly in a tight fist, pulled her head back and licked her exposed throat as if to mark his territory. He felt a low grumbled moan of appreciation reverberate in her throat like a purr. His last cheating slut of a girlfriend had loved to purr in bed also, he found it a huge turn on.

With Kiki riding him like a bucking bronco and Layla giving him one hell of an eyeful to his right, David didn't know how much longer he could hold out. His heart was racing in his chest and his mouth had gone dry; probably a combination of his surging adrenaline and the pill he had taken. As he began to feel the all too familiar throb of an impending orgasm, the raven-haired beauty on his lap rose up until his rock hard cock slipped free and slapped against his stomach.

She stood up on shaky legs, turned to face away from him and bent at the waist. He watched intently as she widened her stance, moved her hand between her legs and slipped two fingers into her sopping cunt. Her labia were puffy and glossy, just two cum-slicked swollen folds of sensitive flesh now stretched around her intrusion. She moaned and let out a held breath as her fingers split her peach again and again.

David watched with rapt attention, completely absorbed as she slipped a lubed-up finger into her bottom, and exhaled as it probed deeper up to the second knuckle. His cock twitched as he watched Kiki finger her ass right in front of him. When she removed it, her cute little pink pucker was glossy with her cum. With a quiet giggle from Layla as if she knew what was coming next, Kiki shuffled back between his legs, placed her hands on her ass cheeks and spread them.

"Fuck my ass, David," she begged.

"What?" he asked, as if she'd been talking in an alien language. He'd always wanted to experience anal sex but had never found a partner willing to try it.

"Fuck my ass. I want that big dick of yours inside me."

He wasn't going to wait around to be asked a third time. Without any further hesitation, David gripped her shapely hips and guided her down onto his slick throbbing length. As the large head of his cock began to stretch her wide, she groaned and dropped her head forward. Kiki was so tight it made his head spin. He lowered her slowly until he was fully inside her hot core; it was incredible. All he could do was fling his head back and roll his eyes as Kiki started to rock her hips back and forth.

It was the best sex David had ever had. With his hands firmly gripping Kiki at the waist, he began to bounce her up and down, giddy at the sensations he was feeling inside her tight ass. It was like two tight fists were gripping his dick desperately trying to squeeze the life out of it. Perspiration specked her skin, coating her smooth back and trickling along her feminine contours in little rivulets. He traced a finger down her spine, following the flow of sweat and causing her to shudder. It was fucking scorching in that little room.

Kiki leant backwards into his body, pressing her smooth back against his billowing chest so that he could rest his head on her shoulder. Her skin felt hot and flushed, like when you keep pushing yourself harder and harder during a long run in the heat of midsummer. Their skin was sticky with sweat and saturated with the continued exertion of two people desperate to finally experience the ultimate bliss they'd worked so hard for.

David's gaze flittered between the sight of her heaving breasts, two perfect mounds of firm young flesh undulating in front of him, and the glossy fingers that were plunging two-knuckles deep into Layla's tight little pussy. She was lay on her back next to him, her legs splayed obscenely in order to give him the perfect view. She moaned and bucked her hips as her fingers worked in and out of her flushed, swollen clam.

David's left hand roughly clasped Kiki's breast as his other reached down and began to vigorously rub her clit. His fingers became slick with her arousal as he worked them against her clitoral hood. He could almost feel the pulses of red-hot bliss as they tore through her body each time his fingertips bumped her inflamed, throbbing nub. He could feel his own orgasm approaching at a frightening speed.

"Oh fuck!" screamed Kiki as she clutched his arm tightly. "Come with me!"

David held her slender body tight to his and slammed his aching cock into her hard with a finally flurry of frenzied thrusts. Their bodies seemed to melt into each other as they became a writhing, clenching mess of drug fuelled sexual abandon. It was as if the narcotics knew when to kick in because a daunting surge of energy washed through his body. He was on a one-way journey to trip-out city and there was no turning back.

As he felt his balls clench painfully tight, his mind began to spin. A dizzy euphoria washed through his consciousness as an electric shock began to rip through his nervous system. It felt like ten thousand volts coursed through his cock and then spiderwebbed across his body, searing a path of white hot fire and leaving a fierce burning in its wake. He shook violently, his hips bucking as his teeth clenched tight. He'd never imagined it was possible to experience anything like this.

Just when he expected the intense and overwhelming sensations to abate, time seemed to slow to a crawl. The room became infused and saturated with every colour of the rainbow. He watched as Kiki threw her head back in ecstasy and a droplet of sweat shook free from her forehead. It travelled through the air in slow motion, like a tiny twinkling crystal floating in the zero gravity of space.

Sounds seemed to echo indefinitely as they bounced off every surface of the room in a droning, circular effect. Cries of adulterated, chemically enhanced pleasure vibrated from all three of them in a medley of orgasmic joy. Gasps of sensory overload and ragged breaths sucked through clenched teeth became muffled and muted in the heavy-time he found himself drowning in. The complete and total contentment of perfect sexual release slowly began to wrap around him like a comforting fuzzy blanket. The last thing he remembered feeling before slipping into exhausted unconsciousness was the warmth of being pinned under the dead-weight of Kiki's spent body.

***

To say the headache was bad would be doing an injustice to every man and woman that had ever woken up with a hangover. The first thought that David managed to make sense of was actually question: how has someone managed to remove my brain and replace it with a pineapple?

The surface he was lying on was cold enough to sting his skin. The chill seemed to seep into his bones through his muscles and tiptoe along his spine. It quickly became apparent that the only scrap of clothing that he was wearing was his pants. His shirt, socks and shoes were all missing. There was something very familiar about waking up cold and disorientated.

"Oh fuck, not again," groaned David in a gruff, gravelly voice. His throat was as dry as desert dust but his mouth tasted sweet like he'd spent all night binging on ripe cherries. He tried to move but the pain in all of his limbs suddenly ballooned across his body. He ached all over from head to toe.

"Hello?" he called out.

"The human is awake."

David immediately froze when he heard the grating, mechanical voice. It was deep and synthesised, like a perfect cocktail of every element that makes an effective voice for a villain in a movie. It sounded dangerous and malevolent. Not something you ever want to hear when first waking up in the morning.

"Prepare the probe."

"Probe? What probe?" he asked desperately. "Who is that? Who's there?!"

"It's Alice," a different voice replied cheerfully.

The name rang a bell, and so did the soft feminine tone with which it replied. Somewhere in the watery pea-soup which had become his brain, something was telling David that that name should mean something.

"Who?"

"I am your domestic artificial intelligence assistant."

Like a river breaking its banks after a heavy rain, everything came flooding back to him. David managed to roll agonisingly onto his side and glance around the room. He was lying on the floor in his apartment.

"Oh right," he groaned as he stumbled to his feet. "Very funny. You almost gave me a fucking heart attack then. I thought someone had stuck me back in one of those bloody tanks."

When he tried to take a step forward, he almost tripped and fell face first into the coffee table. Only at the last second did he manage to stop himself from a painful injury by lunging and grabbing onto the arm of the couch.

"What the..."

He looked down and discovered that for whatever reason, he seemed to have his pants on back to front. Everything was all still hazy in his mind but from past experience, the pants thing usually meant he'd had a good night. He peeled them off whilst looking out at the sunrise through the windows and kicked them into a pile on the floor. The rich orange heat of dawn warmed his face comfortingly as it broke the distant horizon. He stood in the middle of his apartment stark-bollock naked and stretched as high as he could. Life was good.

With a more pressing matter to attend to, David trudged off to the bathroom to relieve himself whilst wondering what the hell he had gotten up to the previous night. He stood at the toilet bowl with one hand resting on the wall to steady himself, and wondered why he smelled like a tart's boudoir. Everything was so neat and tidy in the apartment, it had occurred to him when he first arrived that there may well be some kind of maid service. He dreaded to think what they might deduce if they found him passed out on his apartment floor half-naked, wearing his pants on back to front and smelling like a department store perfume counter. His gaze dropped to the little shelf next to his thigh.

"Alice?"

"Yes, Davy-baby?"

David mouthed the words 'davy baby' before shaking his head. What the hell had gotten into her?

"How does this thing work?"

He sighed exasperatedly when he heard a childish giggling from the other room. It was that damned humour upgrade thing she'd mentioned the previous evening. He knew he'd regret buying it for her.

"Don't you just aim it and try to relax?" replied Alice.

"I meant the fucking crystal!"