Welcome to College Week Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing the visit from my brothers big dick.
2.2k words
4.49
19.3k
29
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the morning after the first time I had fucked my younger brother, with my brother Joe in the bed beside me. We were both "al fresco". It felt really good to have such a caring man next to me. It felt even better that it was my wonderful brother. That he has such a marvelous cock, makes it that much better. I was quietly laying there just watching the sun come up and listening to him snore for a moment. No reason to be in any hurry, it's Saturday, after all.

I got up, put on my nightshirt and went to the bathroom. I heard him call out for me. I went back in to see if he was OK.

He asked "What time is it?"

"It's ¼ to 7." I told him.

He smiled at me and rolled over for some more shut eye. I couldn't say I blamed him after last night. I turned to go to the kitchen and make some coffee. I had one of those coffee presses. I know, some people hate them, but I kind of like the process and the coffee ain't too shabby. I put on the kettle and straightened up the place a bit. I washed the dishes and when the kettle piped up, I made the coffee and let it steep.

I heard Joe stir and go to the bathroom. When he came out to the kitchen, he hadn't put on anything. He had left his stuff in the hall closet. Since he had slept on the couch at first, it was more convenient and we had not discussed changing the sleeping arrangements. We hadn't decided if they should change in light of the new situation. He came into the kitchen and asked for some coffee.

"Coffee please - black" he said.

I finished pressing it and poured two cups for us. We drank our coffee in semi-silence. I would speak in simple "yes-no" questions and he would grunt or grumble as appropriate. Obviously, not a morning person.

As he drank his coffee, he went to the closet to get his bag. I walked into the living room and sat on the sofa. He set the cup on the end table, grabbed the bag, fumbled through it, and came up with some red running shorts & a black tank top. He thanked me for the coffee and kissed my cheek softly as he walked past me to go get a shower. I took my cup and went to the sitting area near the living room window to enjoy the sunrise with my coffee. I pulled my desk chair over to the window and watched the city start its day.

When he finished his shower, I went to get mine while he brushed his teeth. It was good to have a familiar face in the place. I hadn't realized how much I missed the family and the effect it had on me since Mike left. I guess Mike leaving was inevitable but it still sucked to be on my own with no one familiar around. I had made friends at school, but nothing like the feeling of family. Mostly, just bubble headed co-eds and party girls. The guys were not really interested in setting up "house" and I wasn't about to just sleep with some random guy. Besides, Joe was here now and things had REALLY changed.

The shower felt really deserved. I would have normally used this time to play with my pussy, but she was still resting from the treatment she got last night. I finished and got out. I wrapped a towel around me and went out to the linen closet to get one for my hair. I dried my hair as I walked out and saw Joe. He had dressed in the shorts and tank top. He was having another cup of coffee in the chair I left by the window. He looked right at home. I wrapped the towel around my hair. I went to brush my teeth.

A few minutes passed and I heard him call from the kitchen for breakfast. I came out to hear him better.

He said, "Heh, how 'bout some breakfast?"

I said, "Sure. There are eggs and bacon in the 'fridge. The bread's in the cabinet and the toaster is behind where the coffee press is sitting."

He said, "Great." and started to make breakfast.

He had just finished the bacon when I came out of the bathroom in just the towel covering my hair. As I moved past the sun coming in from the living room window, the light caught the little remaining golden blond pussy hair I had left when I shaved my pussy lips.

I asked him, "Have you found everything you were looking for?"

He set the pan on the side of the stove and turned the burner off. The bacon was sitting in its bowl to drain. He came over to me and held me close.

He said. " I have now."

He put his hands on my hips and looked me in the eye, as he leaned in and kissed me. I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him back.

He said, "This feels right."

He kissed me again. This time he held my hips and pulled me closer. He moved his hands to the small of my back and the top of my ass. There was a sense of intensity in his body. I pressed my chest to his and moved my hands behind his head and neck. He unwrapped the towel on my hair and tossed it to the floor next to the couch. He stepped back and picked me up. He lay me down on the couch and stood over me.

He was looking at me and I felt a bit self-conscious. He took off his shirt and let his shorts down just enough to drop his now growing cock out. I grabbed it as he reached between my legs and began to rub my pussy lips and pull on the small tufts of hair. I was stroking his cock and decided I should suck it before it grows too big to put in my mouth. I started kissing it and rubbing it against my face. I adore his cock. I love the feel of its weight in my hand and how it pulses against my face. I pressed it to my cheek and kissed the head. I licked it from the base to the tip and put it in my mouth. I was slowly working it into my mouth and stroking the shaft.

I was really getting wet and wanted him inside me. He stepped back a bit to take his cock out of my mouth and knelt to kiss me.

He kissed my lips, he kissed and sucked on my neck a bit, he lifted my head and I shook out my hair. It had bunched up under me and was causing me to tilt my head off the couch. He started kissing my tits and had his hand on my stomach. He would kiss, then nibble and suck on the nipples and kiss the sides and bottom of my tits. Even though I was on my back, they were still perky and stood up for him. My nipples were getting hard and my pussy was now really in need of attention.

I told him, "Joe. Please fuck me. I need your dick in me."

He said, "Just a bit longer. I want to enjoy your body."

He kissed down my stomach and I knew he was going to eat my now creaming pussy. He ran his fingers down my pussy to my ass. His middle finger was massaging my ass hole as he was grasping at my ass cheeks. He rubbed my entire pussy from the bottom up and spread my lips as he came up. This opened the hood of my clit and made it stand up. I had never seen my clit that big and swollen. He moved over my stomach and licked my pussy from the top down, upside down, sort of a "69". This put his body on top of me. I was stroking his cock and licking it as he ate my pussy. It was unusual and great. He was licking my lips and then would flick his tongue against my clit with the underside of his tongue, it was much softer. From this side it was mostly the pressure I felt. I was in heaven.

He would then lick down and open my lips with his fingers and fuck my pussy with his tongue. He held my lips open with his fingers and fucked my pussy with his tongue, tasting my juices as they flowed in response to him. I felt my pussy spasm and get even wetter. He moved around beside me and lifted my knees up to my chest. He lay across the back of my thighs and held me in this position with his body as he licked and sucked my dripping wet pussy from the side. He was rubbing my pussy and licking it at the same time.

I felt my juices running down into the crack of my ass. He then did something I had never expected and had never even heard of; he moved away from my pussy, told me to turn around like I was getting fucked from behind. I did as he asked, I am a good girl who takes to coaching. He came up behind me, but not with his cock - with his mouth. He started to lick my ass and pussy from the back to the front and back again. My head was spinning. When he would lick to my pussy, his nose was against my ass hole and his face was in my ass cheeks. No one had ever done that and I had not seen porn movies at this time, so I was totally unprepared for that. He started to concentrate his attention on my ass. Kissing it and licking my ass hole. My pussy was now dripping onto the sofa.

He came up, removed his shorts and was rubbing the head of his dick on my pussy lips. When it was good and wet, he held it at the opening and pushed forward slightly. I felt my pussy lips spread open at his insistence. He pushed in a bit firmer and I felt his head go past the opening. It did this with a small "pop" feeling and he was in me. He pushed in with small strokes and went in more and more each time. All I could do was breathe through it and relax as he opened me to his desire. As he was all the way in, my legs began to shake and I was breathless. He tried to remain still. All at once, I came on my baby brothers beautiful cock. I couldn't stay up and fell forward. He came forward with me to keep his cock inside my pussy. As we fell forward, his cock went deeper into me with his weight on top of me. I can't explain the intensity of this. It was like reaching the surface of a pool after being under water a bit too long. It is both a desperate feeling and too much all at once.

After I relaxed a bit. I told him, "Take it out and let me turn around, so I can see you fuck me."

As he pulled out, I felt about a cup of liquid come out of me. I had never seen that before. I lay on my back and he moved between my legs. His dick was aiming at my pussy on its own. I grabbed it and guided him back into my pussy. It went in much easier now. He started to fuck me. It was so hard and felt amazing. After a few moments, he pressed closer to me and I could feel the base against my pussy lips. His shaft was rubbing my clit and each time he would come in, I could hear the juices "squishing" as his cock worked my pussy. It was so fucking good. Then I felt it again. I was going to cum and this time, and so was he. His breathing became heavier. He became quiet. I reached down and caressed his balls and held them against my asshole as he worked at my pussy. He pulled out as he spasmed. He let out a brutal grunt "mmmmmuuunnnnhhhh", and spurt his cream on my chest and stomach. As he pulled out and I saw him cumming, my orgasm hit me and it was like a runaway train. There was no stopping it or controlling it this time. As his hot cum hit me, I released and sprayed all over his stomach and cock. He put his hand down under my pussy to catch some of it.

After that subsided. He slumped back onto his feet. He brought his hand up and smelled my juices. He smiled at me and licked up a bit of it. That is how I found out, I am a "squirter" sometimes. I grabbed the towel and let him clean that up. I scooped some of his cum off my tits and licked it off my fingers.

"So much for the showers we took." I said.

We laughed and went to take another shower... together. When we got out, I went to the hall closet, got his bag and put it in the bedroom. We had a few errands to run, but this evening would be for more games.