Welcome to Germany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Thursday night, Rich Newton showed up. Rich had been posted to another unit and was not part of the scheme. They both went out Rich showing Al the local sites. They spent the night going from pub to pub. Rich related that the scheme would be over late Friday night or early Saturday. Friday seemed to drag, and by six in the evening al decided to take in a movie at the base theater. He returned to the barracks by nine and still no one had returned. He didn't know what to do with himself. He had written to Carrie every night since he left Canada and, didn't know what more he could write. He decided to take a shower, perhaps this would help put him to sleep.

the barracks he was in were know as H huts. They consisted of two large rooms at each end that served as bed rooms. Each room could fit up to 18 bed spaces. In the centre of the building were the washroom facilities. This consisted of eight showers, two tubs, ten sinks and eight toilets. At the end of each bedroom was a smaller room occupied by the bedroom monitor, this was normally occupied by a corporal.

Al was standing in one of the shower stalls, letting the hot spray of water warm his body. He had heard someone enter the shower room area, but had paid no attention. Since his arrival, several of the men from the next barracks, were in the habit of using this shower room when their own was busy. He was in the process of rinsing his chest, when the shower curtain was pulled open. Al spun around ready to lash out at the person incurring on his privacy. To his amazement, instead of a male, there stood. Kiki. She climbed into the shower stall with him. At first, he was too stunned to do anything but to let her climb into the stall with him.

Kiki: "I'll wash your back if you'll wash mine."

Al was so surprised, that she moved so he again faced the shower spray. Kiki began to laugh as his cock began to react at her soaping his back. She washed down his back seeming to spend more time soaping the crack of his ass. She seemed to take her time, not rushing, almost as if she enjoyed washing him as he enjoyed being washed. Once he was well soaped, she again turned him to face her. Still smiling she said.

Kiki: "Now you rinse off and, then let me get wet. You wash me okay? Please?"

Al: "Yeah, sure."

She moved under the shower head, exposing her entire body to Al's view. Smiling she put her arms up above her head and, slowly rotated. Her body was hard and muscular. She obviously did exercises on a regular basis. Her hair was blond and cut short. In the European fashion she hadn't shaved the hair under her arms yet, the hair on her pubis was just growing back in. Al's staring at her nether region brought another bought of laughter from Kiki.

Kiki: "I always let my pussy hair grow back in the fall. I prefer to be totally naked in the summer months. I hope you don't mind?"

Al: "No. No, not at all. Its just the only time my wife ever let herself be shaved was at the birth of our son. I've always wanted to make love with someone who shaved her pussy. My wife never wanted to try it. After Frank was born we had to wait before we could indulge in sex. By that time her hair was fully grown."

Again she giggled before she added.

Kiki: "Well I'm afraid you'll have to wait till next spring before you get the chance of sampling my bare pussy. Tonight you'll have to be content with stubble.

As for right now, I thought you were going to wash me?"

With that she handed him the soap and washcloth. He rubbed to soap over her arms and shoulders. Then over her hard round firm breasts. He took his time soaping and massaging her tits. He watched on as his manipulations caused her nipple to harden and her aureoles to shrink and crinkle. After awhile he knelt and, began to wash her rock hard stomach. When it came time to wash her legs she assisted him by raising each leg to be soaped. Then, she spread her legs to give access to her vagina. He let the face cloth fall, as he now soaped his own hands, before he rubbed in between the folds of her vagina. Back and forth his hand explored between her pussy lips. His thumb found her clitoris. As she moaned her appreciation slowly he manipulated the "little man in the boat". He could feel it harden and grown almost a quarter inch. He began to increase the speed and flicking at it harder and harder.

Kiki began to moan louder. Al kept up the pace as he looked up at her face. Watching the facial expressions of those he made love to, always brought a special sense of enjoyment to Al. He was not disappointed, as Kiki's eyes were closed, her nostrils flared, allowing her to take deep breaths between moans. He always marveled at the facial expressions, in that the signs of pleasure were the same as that of pain. Nor to miss her body tensing, as all her body muscles began to bulge with the approaching of an orgasm. He began to slow his manipulations of her clit. Again she moaned, but this was more the sound of disappointment.

Kiki: "Oh, please don't slow down! Please faster. Put a finger in my pussy at the same time. Please I beg you."

She had uttered these few sentences with a gasp between each. Al was only too happy to oblige her. As he continued to caress her clit with his thumb, he began to finger fuck her with a finger from his other hand. It was quite obvious that she was used to big cocks. He began to insert two fingers. Her moans became louder, then even louder, as a third finger was inserted. His nails scraped her cuntal walls, bringing moans of both pain and pleasure from her lips.

Kiki: "Oh God, that feels so good. yes, faster, harder. Please, please put a finger up my ass. Oh yes, yes, I love it. Oh, it feels so good. It hurts yet it feels good. Yes, my darling, hurt me. Faster, harder. Yeow. Oh, Oh, Oh!"

Al shoved now three fingers up her cunt, as one finger was also being jammed up her ass. he was also flicking her clit very hard. He could feel both her cunt and sphincter muscles tighten around his fingers. The rest of her body was trembling. It wouldn't be long before she orgasmed.

Kiki: "OH fuck, I'm cumming. Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck!!!"

Kiki's eyes rolled back, her knees gave way. Al had to support her to prevent her from falling. As he laid her on the floor, her body still convulsed. It was almost like watching someone having an epileptic convulsion. After a few moments her body relaxed and her eyes opened.

Kiki: "Are you as goodwith yourcock, as youare with your hands."

Al couldn't help but laugh. It seemed such a long time since he had last been complimented for his sexual expertise. In fact, the last time had been before his wedding. Carrie had always been so surprised every time they made love. The marriage had changed her. He didn't know what to answer Kiki. When she finally breathed easier, he helped her up.

Kiki: "Well, my front is done, now would you mind doing my back. But please be gentle on my ass, its a little tender. You sure can be rough when you want to."

Al washed her back, kneading the muscles from her shoulders to buttocks. Once she was rinsed, she led him out of the shower.

Kiki: "Come, lay on your stomach on that bench and I'll dry you."

Al did as she suggested. He found laying on the wooden bench rather uncomfortable, since he had a hard-on. However, his discomfort was quickly forgotten, as Kiki knelt by his feet, she bent his leg up and one by one took a toe in her mouth and sucked the moisture from each. She licked between each toe and then moved onto the underside of his foot. The sensation was so sexual that Al was amazed it didn't tickle. When she had finished with one foot, she did the same with the other. She ten licked the lower legs and moved to each of the upper legs. She used long lapping strokes from the back of his knees to his buttocks. Once his legs were done she moved to his back. Again she used long lapping strokes from his waist to his shoulders. Every tongue stroke added tremendously enjoyable sensations. Al was torn between the great sensation running through his body and, wanting to sink his bursting cock into her wet pussy when she had finished with his back.

Kiki: "Now we come to my favourite part. I especially like to lick a man's ass after a shower. There is something really tasty when you lick a clean ass.

I think you'd better help me a bit. here raise your bum a little, while I put a towel under you. It will be more comfortable."

Al did as asked. He laid down again, his cock now resting on the bunched up towel and, his ass slightly raised. Kiki had now better access to his rear. She first licked each globe. Then she spread his ass cheeks apart. She now ran her tongue down the crevice, from his tailbone to his balls. As she ran her tongue back up she stopped at his anus. Her tongue rotated around his sphincter muscle. The sensation was so great, that Al couldn't help himself, automatically he raised his ass to give better access. Then, Kiki began to tease him. She would lick, for a few moments at his ass, ten go on licking the crevice. The sensations were driving Al crazy. His mind wandered to the few times he had run his fingers along Carrie's ass and how she had reacted. But then she would push him away. He now realized how easily one could control another by just playing with his or her ass.

Kiki was playing with him now. Her teasing caused him to lift his ass even higher, giving her even better access to his anus and now his balls. Every once in a while Kiki would ask how it felt. His only answer was a deep moan. She licked the moisture from each ball before she went back to his asshole.

Kiki: "Do you want me to do your front now or do you think you would like me to work on you ass some more."

Al: "Oh, jeez, it feels so good, please, more."

And more is what he got. Again she entered his asshole. Licking around his sphincter and then trusting her tongue up his colon. This was a first for Al. His body immediately reacted by pushing back against her face. She now tongue-fucked him as he moved back in rhythm with her tongue. Much to his displeasure Kiki pulled away from his rear.

Kiki: "Now its time to do your front."

Al: "Oh, please, it feels so good. Please play with my ass a little longer. Yeow!!"

Al's yell had been brought on by a finger shoved up his ass. Although completely surprised, his sphincter muscles had automatically tightened around the finger on penetration. The pain was almost unbearable. His asshold kept convulsing around the finger. He tried to move away, but she kept her finger inside.

Kiki: "Try to relax. If you make like you are going to the bathroom, it will help ease the pain."

She waited a few moments, letting Al become accustomed to the intrusion. As he began to relax, she started to rotate her finger. This helped to enlarge his bum hole. She waited till he was a little more relaxed before she started moving her finger in and out. Not only would she move her finger in and out, but would also massage his prostate gland with each in and out motion. Al could not longer control his own body, as he moved up to the point of being on his hands and knees. he was totally at her mercy. His cock now harder than he thought possible, was tight up against his stomach. The pre-cum lubricant now dripping from the head of his cock. His back arched, giving Kiki better access to his rectum.

He didn't believe it was possible to feel any better. Then, Kiki moved to the side of the bench. she continued to pump her finger in and out of his ass, as she now gabbed his cock with her other hand. Using one finger, she spread his pre-cum over the head of his dick. She then bent under his stomach and licked his cock from head to base. She moaned as she tasted his pre-cum. After a few moments she engulfed his cock, taking most of it into her mouth. She sucked furiously on his prick, her moving back and forth. She was like a starving person, trying to eat as fast as possible. Faster and faster her head moved on him, as she now shoved a second finger up his ass. Harder and harder she sucked on him, as faster and faster she drove her fingers into him. It was just too much for Al.

Al: "OH yes, yes. I'm cumming. I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

His body jerked as he shot his boiling sperm into her waiting mouth. Kiki kept sucking away, swallowing as much of the jism as she could. However, some of the white slimy substance dribbled from her mouth and ran down her chin. She kept up with the sucking even after she had emptied his cock of its precious load.

Al: "Please stop. No more, please.: Kiki ignored his pleas. She continue to finger fuck his ass and, sucking at his slowly deflating cock. Al's body no convulsed with every forward motion of her mouth. the sensation on his glands was unbearable. It was a sensation of both tremendous pleasure and excruciating pain. All the strength left his body. Kiki pulled away in time as he fainted and collapsed on the bench. Kiki got up, looking at herself in the mirror, she noticed the sperm on her chin. With a finger she took it off her chin and, rubbed it onto his lips.

She wrote a note, telling him she looked forward to meeting him again. She enclosed the 200c Deutch Marks she had been paid by his friends, to entertain him. She looked towards the window and, struck a pose and smiled. She hoped that the person who was suppose to take the pictures, had taken some good ones.

Al, now laying in his bed, remembering this first encounter, began to feel his own orgasm coming on. His hand pumping faster and faster to obtain the release he needed. He watched on as his sperm shot out of his cock, over his chest and stomach. It felt hot as it landed, but quickly turned cool. He unconsciously took some of the sperm onto a finger and spread onto his lips. As he rolled over onto his stomach, he felt the sperm spreading on his body. With a smile, he tasted his own cum. His last thought before he fell asleep, was of Christine, who would surely show up tomorrow.

12