Welcome to Hell

Story Info
From Anytown, USA.
2.3k words
4.06
157.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incoming
Incoming
267 Followers

It is Thursday night and the kids have finally gone to bed. I am sitting in front of the boob tube watching the Los Angeles Lakers in another losing effort. I never did like basketball but there was nothing else on. It was either the Lakers or Jerry Springer reruns. It was a tough choice but this time the Lakers had won out.

My name is Bob Amstrong. I'm 35 years old, married for 14 years, and have two great kids - Vicky 13, and Sandy, 12. My wife Susan is also 35. we live in Anytown, USA.

Susan is out tonight. She didn't tell me and I didn't push it, but I suspect she's out with her married boyfriend, Roy. She doesn't know that I know about Roy. She thinks she is clever but I can read her like a book.

About six months ago, the sex started dropping off. After ten years of marriage, it wasn't that frequent anyway; but now it was almost none existent. It was more than just the absence of sex. It was the body language, not wanting to be hugged; a warm kiss had been replaced by a peck on the check, if that. No matter what I did, I couldn't make her happy. In six months, she had become a stranger.

I wasn't stupid so it didn't take much to plant a couple of voice activated recorders in her car to find out she was having an affair with Roy, a married guy from her work.

I was at a loss in what to do. There was no doubt that she was in love with Roy and no longer had those feelings for me. I also realized that once you fall out of love, love doesn't come back. It was apparent that the only reason Susan had not filed for divorce was because Roy was married and obviously had not committed to leave his wife and kids to run off with her.

So here I am; stuck in a loveless marriage as a cuckold. The trouble is I love my two little girls very much and didn't want to become a weekend dad. If I exposed Roy to his wife, I am sure Susan would divorce me out of spite; and if Roy's wife divorced him, this would provide Susan and Roy and opportunity to hook up and go merrily on their way. If anything, I was a thorn in her side, forcing her to sneak around on me and on Roy's wife. It was not much of a consolation but, at least, it was something.

Watching the Lakers gave me time to reflect on the past and formulate a path for my future. After some thought I reached the conclusion that the affair with Roy would eventually peter out on its own merit. Susan would become disheartened when she finally realized that Roy would not divorce his wife and disrupt his family for a piece of ass that he already had become over-familiar with.

But that would again put me at a crossroads. Would Susan continue to look around to find another lover? She certainly had no love for me. I was merely a meal ticket for her. So I suspect it was just a matter of time before she found her next fuck buddy. However, if the next guy was single, she may be more eager to replace me on a permanent basis.

So here I sit watching my own personal crap shoot. My gut feeling was that this scenario was waiting to happen and she would probably have learned her lesson not to fuck married men if she was burned by Roy. Now, I had become tired of thinking about the various scenarios and decided to go to bed.

Later, I was awakened by the shower running. I looked at the clock; it was 1:30 in the morning. I figured Susan was washing Roy's cum out of her cunt. I rolled over to my side of the bed and went back to sleep. I never felt her get in bed.

At 5:00 AM my alarm clock went off. I got up and wandered to the kitchen to pour myself a cup of coffee. At 6:30 the kids' lunches had been made and they were up and dressed for school. They would catch the bus in ½ hour. Their mother was still asleep but the girls knew to wait out front for the bus at 7:00 AM. I kissed them, told them I love them, and headed out to the garage. I backed my car out of the garage and headed off to work.

My job kept my mind off my marital problems until lunch time. I needed to develop a path forward. I decided that until I could come up with something more concrete, I would do the following: 1) I would never have sex with Susan again; 2) I would be friendly and calm at all times no matter how much I wanted to strangle her; 3) I would spend my spare time with my girls developing the best relationship I could; and 4) I would never confront her about her fuck buddies.

I figured this course of action would not give her an excuse to instigate a divorce. If I could hang in there until the girls were a few years older, the effect of a divorce on the kids would not be as bad. I had to walk on egg shells.

For the next six months, things continued on an even keel. But then in June, something happened. Susan came home from work and had been crying. Her eyes were bloodshot. I knew something was wrong but I could not put my finger on it because she would not talk when I asked her if she was alright. All she did was rush into our bedroom and close the door. Tomorrow I would check the voice recorders to see if I could unravel the mystery.

Sue didn't go to work the next day and sure enough she had several phone conversations with her best friend Helen. I came home from work and we had dinner. The girls stayed up until about 9:00 PM. When the girls' bedtime came around, Susan decided to also call it a day and went to turn in. I waited for about ½ hour and then I pulled out the voice recorder and turned it on. It didn't take more than a few minutes to realize that Roy's wife had caught on and Roy told Susan he had to end their affair. He wasn't sure if his wife was going to divorce him but he could not risk meeting Susan again.

Susan had finally been dumped. Now, it was going to get interesting. What would she do? Would she find a replacement for Roy? Would he be married or single? Would she lay low for awhile? She told Helen that she honestly believed she had successfully pulled off her affair without being caught and felt sooo lucky.

I sat in the dark for awhile thinking how I should react. She was human and if she didn't find a replacement soon, she would want sex to fill a basic biological need. That would present a problem because I could no longer stand to touch her.

Susan remained in a depressed and quiet mood for another month. Slowly she started to come out of her cocoon. However, the girls and I basically went on with our lives and had built a family relationship around each other. Susan was no longer a necessary part of our circle.

Wrapped up in her affair, Susan had been separated from the kids' school functions and life for so long that she found herself in an awkward position when she attempted to interface with us again. To avoid a confrontation, I tried my best to engage her in family discussions. I did not want her to remain an outsider in her own family. I did not need any additional stress in my life of her seeking a divorce.

Over the next couple of months, mealtime conversations began to flow freely again. I always managed to be friendly and showed Susan no hostility. I simply did not want to rock the boat. I continued to avoid any physical contact with Susan and she never pressed the issue.

Things continued on an even keel for the next two years. Vicky was now 16 and Sandy was 15. The girls were both in high school and had grown up. They now had their own circle of friends and their need for their parents had faded into the background.

During this time, I had quietly developed a relationship with Doris, a woman at work. Sex was never a problem. All I had to do was lock my office door at lunchtime. Our relationship had become quit enjoyable. We would spend every lunch hour in good conversation or fucking our brains out, and staying a bit late after work for a good slow fuck was not uncommon. When I came home I was pretty tapped out and had no desire to have sex with Susan.

However, I don't think the lack of sex with me really bothered Susan. She lived with me out of convenience. I am sure she found guys to fuck from time to time even though she had not found anyone steady after Roy. But that was soon to change.

That summer I noticed a change in Susan. She was coming home late and wanted a girls' night out on Fridays. So I decided to dust off the voice recorders and plant one in her car and one in our bedroom. I didn't give a rat's ass what she did but I didn't want any surprises.

Sure enough, Susan had a new steady boyfriend, some guy named Tom that she had met at a local bar. I soon found out Tom was single. Now this presented a problem and we were again at a crossroads.

I thought about her options and decided: 1) Susan could eventually leave her family and move in with Tom if he was so inclined; 2) she could divorce me and try to move Tom into my house; or 3) if she divorces me, Tom may wind up dumping her because he was a player and never had any intentions of being serious.

I was curious to see how this played out. I had no intention of leaving my home and having Tom move in. If that how it was going to play out, I decided I would fight her in court because I had the kids on my side. At their age, the girls would be allowed to chose who they lived with. So there was no doubt in my mind that Susan would be the one moving out by court order. So we were down to choice 1 and 3.

Regardless of what Susan did, the odds of her making a smooth landing and living happily ever after with Tom were 1 in 25. I full expected her to file for divorce but this time around, I was going to have fun.

I hired a PI to follow her and take pictures of her having sex with Tom. That was pretty easy to do because they were fucking almost everyday in the parking structure at her work, at his apartment, and in the park. In more places than I could actually count. The PI got a real nice one of them with Tom fucking her doggy style looking right at the PI's hidden camera.

That night, Doris and I set up the tripod and took a couple of shots of me fucking Doris doggie style but with Doris and me smiling and waving at the camera. I had both sets of photos enlarged to 8" x 10"s.

The next day, Susan was out late again. I set the two photos on our bed - Susan and Tom on the right and Doris and me on the left. Susan came home and went upstairs. Her dress looked a little rumpled and her hair was messed up. About an hour later, I went upstairs and opened the bedroom. Susan was asleep. The photos were on the dresser. I realized that Susan did care if I knew or not, and she could care less if I had found some one. The marriage was dead, but I was going to wait for her to make the first move.

It came a week later. I was served with the divorce papers and the merry-go-round began. A couple of motions later, Susan was ordered out of the house and moved in to an apartment. She never realized how close the girls and I were. The girls let the Judge know they wanted to stay with me so I got the house and Susan got the boot. Six months later the divorce was final.

I kept seeing Doris but now there was nothing to hide so Doris would spend the weekend with me and the girls. I really wasn't ready to remarry and probably would never put myself in that vulnerable situation again. I had my kids, I had a good job, and the Ho was gone.

Susan wasn't so lucky. When she told Tom that she was getting divorced, Tom got cold feet and dumped her. He turned out to be a player who had no interest in a steady relationship with anyone. All Tom wanted was fuck buddies, and married fuck buddies were the best because they presented no threat to his bachelorhood.

In the end, Susan had given up her family for nothing but a fleeting taste of strange cock. But she was a self-centered bitch who never thought about anyone but herself. But the sad truth is she probably never gave a rat's ass about what her family felt.

If I would have divorced her earlier, I would have lost the opportunity to raise my girls. My relationship with the girls would never have been as strong as it turned out to be if I had been a weekend dad.

No one got the last laugh.

Incoming
Incoming
267 Followers