Welcome to La Hotel Familia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right Davey, you better have enough for your sister, after all they do everything together. I'm sure they wouldn't like it if one started swelling up with pregnancy and the other didn't." Betty said with mock sternness.

Shana just grinned at the thought of having her belly swell up.

"Ooh Mom, will our tits get as big as yours?" Shana said while lying down on her back and spreading her legs in an invitation.

Davey took the cue and got between his sister's legs rubbing the head of his cock through her folds to get the head nice and wet again.

Betty now sliding to the side of her daughter said to her.

"Of course they will baby, babies need a lot of milk you know." She said squeezing a drop from her leaking tits.

Shana seeing milk gasped, both from seeing her mother leaking and from her brother driving his cock home to the hilt inside her cunt. But just as she groaned and reached for her mother's breast Maria spoke.

"Oh Betty, you know Julie is exhausted, look at her over there, she is almost in a coma! You should give her some first so she won't feel so worn out, don't you think?" Maria said while stroking Julie's hair as the girl lay there with a smile on her face with her eyes closed.

"Oh you are right of course Maria, how thoughtless of me." Betty said while going around the bed and leaning over to place one of her breasts to her daughter's lips.

"Drink sweetie, let Momma give you some energy back baby." Betty said as her nipple slipped between her daughter's lips.

Julie now sucking on her mother's nipple felt the first sweet rush of milk pass her lips and slide down her throat. It was liquid life coming into her, it was one of the best drinks she had ever tasted! In no time at all she had drained her mother's tit and was suckling the other.

Maria all the while just sat there and ran her hands over the girl's stomach and tits. Smiling at the bonding she was seeing Maria knew Julie and her mother were enjoying themselves immensely. Betty had her eyes closed as she felt her daughter suck her milk out greedily.

Shana on the side of the bed now was moaning and groaning as she felt her brother fuck her hard and deep. His cock driving to depths her and her sister's boyfriend had never reached before.

With his cock kissing the tip of her womb on every thrust Shana shook and moaned as she came again and again.

Maria now standing and moving to the fucking couple while Betty fed her daughter, got behind Davey as he fucked his sister and started whispering dirty talk into his ear.

"Look at her writhe beneath you Davey, your sister is enjoying your cock so much, you're a stud now! You're the family stud, giving them babies and orgasms aplenty!" Maria whispered running her hands over him as he groaned and pounded his sister harder.

"I bet your about to cum again aren't you Davey? I bet your about make another woman in your family pregnant, fill her with your hot cum, watch her belly swell up and her tits get so big..." Maria whispered as she heard Davey groan.

Shana was seeing stars now as she felt Davey's cock expand in her tight channel. His cock wedged into her cervix as he started firing directly into her womb. His white hot cum landing into the place procreation took place, where life was started. She started moaning louder and cumming harder.

Shot after shot Shana took, every drop going so deep inside she just knew she was going to love having him do this, over and over. She shook and moaned at the thought of her tits swelling up, of her feeding her brother and mother as she came.

Davey for his part was imagining the same thing, he couldn't wait to get his lips on his sister's swollen tits and drink some of her sweet milk. Grabbing her hips he shoved in hard one last time lifting her hips off the bed and keeping them there as he fired his last few ropes of cum as deep as he possibly could inside his sister making her scream out one last time.

"Look at her Davey, that's the same look your mother and Julie had when you made them pregnant earlier, doesn't she look so sweet? Lying there with her brother's cum deep inside her, searching for that special egg in her womb?" Maria whispered softly, lovingly.

"Yes...." Davey whispered now close to collapse.

"Mmm, I think you might need some more of your Mom's milk later Davey, you poor thing, your worn out." Maria whispered now moving away as Davey lay down on the bed tiredly between his sisters.

Maria moved over to Betty just as she was pulling her nipple from her daughter's lips.

"Betty you are such a good mother, providing for her children, you are such a nice woman." Maria said as she leaned down and locked her lips on Betty's.

After a minute of tongue wrestling the two women broke apart for air and looked back on the bed.

Davey and the twins were fast asleep now, Davey snoring lightly while the twins breathed evenly.

"We wore the poor dears out Maria." Betty laughed softly.

"Older women always have more stamina." Maria giggled.

Both of the women getting up and not bothering to get dressed padded over to the door and turned off the light and walked out into the hallway before shutting the door.

Suggesting some midnight coffee to keep their eyes open Maria walked down to the kitchen with Betty following.

Turning on the pot to make it Maria sat down at the table with Betty.

"So you're not going to tell me what this place is or why I just enjoyed fucking my children's brains out and can't wait to do it again are you?" Betty said smiling.

Maria smiled back and replied.

"We all have rules we must follow Betty, even I do, although someday, they might be broken." She said with a mischievous wink.

Both laughing now they sat and talked of the small things in life, of love and children till the wee hours of the morning...

12