Welcome to La Hotel Familia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming up for air the two women turned back to their guest and grinned at him.

"Jay you mustn't do that, allow me or Suzie ..." Maria said pushing his hand out of the way and taking over stroking him.

"Oh nice and hard, I can practically taste the cum already... Do you mind sweetie if I taste your cum?" Maria said in that soft sexy voice.

Jay grunted his approval as Maria went to her knees taking in his long shaft into her soft sucking lips. As the head passed into her mouth Jay felt the suction she put on him, it was the best he had ever felt. Like she was trying to suck every drop of juice she could from his cock.

Suzie had moved up and was now running her tongue along his nipples making him roll his head back as the women pleasured him.

His mind was in a fog now, a fog he didn't want to wander out of, small sparks of pleasure rang through his head like bullets bouncing around a metal room. With Maria's mouth going down on him and Suzie's tongue doing things he had never felt before he knew he wouldn't last long.

Gasping out that he was going to cum he felt Maria lock her lips over the head and suck even harder which he hadn't thought possible.

He exploded in her mouth while Suzie latched onto one of his nipples and sucked just as hard. Two sucking mouths, one draining him of every drop of cum he had in his balls and one nibbling and stimulating his nipples made him almost pass out from the pleasure.

After the last shot left his balls and traveled down Maria's throat he almost collapsed on the bed as he sat down. Panting he looked at Maria still on her knees wiping her mouth and sucking in one drop from her finger. Suzie was now beside him on the bed running her hand over his back and lightly kissing his shoulder, nibbling with her teeth gently.

"Maria, Suzie... that was amazing..." Jay said catching his breath.

"Indeed, it was very pleasurable for me as well Jay, thank you." Maria said standing and with a hand on his chest pushed him flat of his back.

"Uh, I'm not sure I can go again Maria, I might need a minute..." Jay said slightly unsure of himself so soon after unloading inside Maria's warm wet mouth.

"Really? But darling, you have a mouth that works do you not?" Maria said grinning and motioned to Suzie to climb onto his face.

"Oh, of course!" Jay said just as Suzie placed her very wet box on top of his mouth smothering any other words he might have said.

Working his tongue on her pussy lips for a moment Jay literally enjoyed the taste of Suzie. He had dined at the Y before but hadn't really liked it a lot, the taste was always a little fishy for him. But Suzie to his utter amazement tasted sweet! The juice on his tongue tasted like the finest sugary cream from a bakery, he drank as much as he could get then sent his tongue diving back in for more. He drank and drank of her juice making her writhe and moan on top of him. Lapping at her pussy like a man dying of thirst soon had Suzie screaming in orgasm as she bucked on top of him.

And then he felt Maria's wonderful mouth again on his cock. It had only been a few minutes but he was rapidly hardening in her mouth.

Suzie shaking in another orgasm fell to the side of him and gasped she couldn't take another lick.

Jay grinning, leaned over and swiped one last time with his tongue and she yelped in surprise. Pushing him away she laughed and told him to give her a minute.

Grabbing a pillow he tucked it under his head as he watched Maria give him some of the best head of his life. Watching her head move up and down on his hot pole he didn't feel close to cumming yet but if she kept that up he knew he soon would.

Gently reaching down he suggested Maria might want to wait so he could take care of her instead.

"Oh Jay, you're so thoughtful sweetie, but it would be better if you took care of Suzie first, she is dripping and ready for you baby..." Maria said giving Jay that look that made him want to lose himself in her eyes.

Maria then looked over at Suzie and nodded very slightly.

"Ooh, I am so very ready for him..." Suzie said sitting beside them watching.

Crawling over him as Maria moved out of the way Suzie straddled Jay's legs and moved her pussy up to make contact with his cock. Running her lips along the shaft for a moment going back and forth Suzie asked Jay what he wanted to do.

"I want to fuck something hot and wet baby..." Jay groaned.

"Do you want to fuck me sweetie?" Suzie asked.

"Yes..." Jay said now writhing under her trying to get his cock in but found his hands grasped firmly in place by Maria who had moved behind him.

"You want to fuck me, a woman you know named Suzie?" She teased as she kept up her sliding along his shaft, making him groan and pant with lust.

"Yes, yes baby, please, I need to fuck now..." Jay said now struggling to get his hands free. But to his amazement Maria was stronger than him and only leaned down to kiss him as he struggled.

"Then I have something to tell you baby... but after I do I still want to fuck you, will you let me fuck you even after you have heard it?" Suzie whispered seductively over his moans.

"YES! YES! PLEASE!" Jay said desperate now.

Maria now releasing his arms and taking one of her tits put it in his mouth and told him to suck.

"Then listen well baby. A long time ago I gave my son up for adoption because of pressure from my father..." Suzie said, never stopping her rocking along his shaft.

"And that little boy was my heart... my love."

"And now, the one I've been waiting for... has returned to me... you are MY son!" She shouted as she suddenly rose up and dropped down on his shaft like a ton of bricks.

Jay's breath left him in a rush as Maria pulled her tit away from his mouth so he could breathe. He gasped as he saw bright lights and heard blood rushing through his head. He felt Suzie drop onto his cock and take it all in one big plunge. Those warm wet walls he had tasted earlier were now wrapped around his shaft milking him, urging him to fuck.

The words she had spoken he didn't care about at the moment, he only wanted to cum, he needed to desperately. Seeing her big tits bouncing and feeling her work her pussy on top of him had him so worked up he couldn't stand it anymore.

Rolling them over he grabbed her legs and got to his knees. His hips became a blur as he gave her every inch of his cock in a lightning-fast fuck. He was a beast now, seeking only to mate with his female, his primal instinct had taken over and he was seeking to cum deep inside her and he wouldn't be denied.

Suzie wasn't surprised he was like this, Maria had told her it would be primal and animalistic the first time. A new bonding she called it. But Suzie didn't realize it would feel so fucking good! Her mind was ablaze with the fiery pleasure of lust as she felt her son power into her cunt, pushing the walls apart as he stroked in and out of her channel faster and faster. She felt alive for the first time in years as her son fucked her for all he was worth.

Bucking her hips now Jay felt a fresh wash of warmth and wetness surround his cock. Suzie was cumming again as he felt his seed start to rise in his balls, the fluid life coming from deep down. That feeling of strain and pressure building. He couldn't hold, he wouldn't hold it any longer.

Pushing in deep he blasted out the first shot as deep as he possibly could, the fiery strand landing inside her womb causing her to moan and shake. The next followed the first just as deep before he pulled back and shoved back in giving more pleasure to Suzie and to himself. With her cunt gripping his cock tightly he stayed deep within her as he finished unloading his sperm deep inside her, the rippling of her pussy muscles milking him of his last drop.

Feeling exhausted he collapsed to the side of her. He was tired, but he was also refreshed, like he had suddenly had a great weight off his shoulders. He felt the woman beside him and his heart thumped, he knew it in that instant that he loved her. She was his woman now, and his alone.

He felt her arms around him then, whispering to him.

"Mommy loves you baby, I won't ever leave you again, I promise..."

He heard Maria speak words he didn't understand and suddenly Suzie was snoring softly beside him.

Gently removing her arm he sat up on the bed while Maria sat there smiling fully dressed in the chair next to the bed.

"What... what just happened?" Jay asked.

"You have found your real mother Jay, and she found you, after many years you are together again." Maria said softly.

"But she... I mean I know I was adopted, but..." Jay stammered.

"Shhh baby, I know you feel that thump in your heart for her, that means you love her, and not only as a mother. She is yours now and you are hers, be happy from now till the end of your days, be happy..." Maria said softer and softer until Jay felt his eyes close while slumping on the bed and he drifted off to sleep.

Maria stood and gently moved Jay onto the bed beside his sleeping mother and smiled when they curled up together.

Humming an ancient tune to herself Maria got up and walked to the door, turning off the lights as she left and shut the door she felt better than she had in weeks. Another happy couple, at La Hotel Familia...

*** Jay woke to the sound of passing cars and trucks. His head was in his mother's lap in the back of a stretch limo, after a moment to get his bearings he raised his head to find Suzie smiling at him.

"Good morning sleepy head." She said affectionately.

"Morning Suzie-Mom." Jay said smiling back.

"I love hearing you say that baby, I've waited so long to hear it..." Suzie said smiling.

"Then you'll hear it every day from now on Mom" Jay said as he put his arm around her shoulders.

"Mom, where are we going?"Jay asked as the miles flew by.

"Home of course, in Napa Valley, its where I live, were we live now." She said looking at him again smiling.

"Are you rich?" He laughed.

"Of course baby, I own the largest vineyard in California." She said.

Jay's jaw dropped at hearing that and she just laughed, ruffling his hair. Explaining she had put someone else in charge to handle the vineyard while she searched for her baby.

She then explained that as long as her father was alive she couldn't look for him, he was very powerful and he had hated her husband, so much that he had ruined him financially, and caused him to leave her. Her father's hatred of her husband had turned to Jay, his child, making Suzie give him up for adoption as soon as he was born. Then three years ago he had died leaving Suzie free to find her little Jay.

"And that's how I came to find myself with Maria. I had hired the best PI's available but none had found a trace, I had almost given in to despair at ever finding you." Suzie said again with tears in her eyes.

"I was achingly tired one evening after having driven for hours with no place in mind when I found myself at her hotel. She had welcomed me in and held me when I cried. Then she had told me, that if I was patient enough, she would find you and bring you to me..." She said now reaching up and smoothing the hair on his forehead.

"And she did, she kept her promise, and I will always love her for that..."

"My little Jay, back with me, after so many years..." She said reaching up and pulling Jay's head down for a kiss.

Locking lips with each other they tongue wrestled for a moment before coming up for air.

"Mom... Do you think we can visit Maria again someday? I never got a chance to thank her." Jay said catching his breath.

"I don't think she would allow it sweetie. I think she only shows up when people need her, she is a very mysterious lady baby. Very old and very wise, she knows things from long ago..." Suzie said cryptically.

"And what is that?" Jay asked intrigued now.

"Maybe someday I'll tell you what I know, but for right now, I just want my baby with me, in me, and to stay with me, forever ..." Suzie said leaning her head against his chest.

Jay just looked down at the beautiful woman in his arms and decided it was irrelevant, he was happy, his mother was happy, and that's all that mattered ...

*Part 4 is taking some time to write, but it'll be up as soon as I can get it finished. All feedback is welcome and appreciated, and don't forget to vote!*

12