Welcome to La Hotel Familia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think we should tease him ladies, your son is very special, a man of his size is rare indeed, wouldn't you agree?" She said looking at the other women.

Both Terri and Susan agreed saying they had never seen a man hung as Bill was, very rare indeed.

Bill hearing the women talking but not bothering to interrupt suddenly caught Maria's eye as she glanced at him. That feeling returned, of something not quite right about this situation, but not wrong either, rather just different.

Once again he looked around. Saw his Aunt Terri speaking with Maria as his mother nodded slightly in agreement at what his aunt was saying. He looked over at Maria as her chest rose and fell slightly, her nipples hard and luscious. The slight curve of his aunt's upturned tits with a single drop of milk leaking slowly out of both as she sat there, noticing his mother's breasts doing the same. Looking over at Maria he noticed her breasts starting to leak a bit as well, small drops of whitish fluid trailing down her bronzed skin to her tummy.

Shaking his head Bill felt a fog lift and suddenly he knew. As realization came upon him he looked at Maria sharply and she stared right back at him with a small seductive smile. She knew he thought. Everything here was her doing, she knew everything that was going through his mind right at that particular moment. Why they were all naked and as comfortable as could be with it. Why they all seemed at ease sitting naked with someone they had just met. Bill sitting there with a hard on from heaven and not feeling the least bit out of place.

Bill knew now, something strange was going on, but for the life of him he didn't want it to end. Looking at his mother and aunt at their totally nude bodies was something he had often wondered about but never dared dream possible.

Smiling suddenly he winked at Maria as she smiled back at him, whatever this was he was going to go along with it, because no matter how strange it was it felt too damn good to stop now.

Looking over his mother and aunt now with renewed interest he admired the way their tits looked on display before him as they chatted away, the way they jiggled as they shifted in their seats.

Deciding to be a bit bolder he stood and stretched suddenly catching all the women's eyes as his throbbing cock jutted out proudly before him, as he reached for the sky showing off his flat stomach and muscled torso.

This time none of the women giggled. Both Terri and Susan sighed at the sight of their very hard and very attractive relative as he stretched and displayed his cock for them.

Maria now spoke.

"Bill is very hard Susan, Terri, surely a young man with such an erection cannot go long without some attention?" She said seductively.

Terri sighed then with what sounded like regret.

"Sights like this make me wish we weren't related..." Staring at her nephew as he finished stretching and sat back down as his mother spoke.

"Yes indeed, such a fine erection going to waste there." Susan sighed as her son sat back down hiding his erection again with the table.

"Why does it need to go to waste?" Maria asked curiously.

Both Susan and Terri looked over at Maria questioningly.

Maria returned their looks and spoke.

"He is a good-looking young man, you two are good-looking women, why should you not enjoy each other? It is perfectly natural for a male to mate with two willing females is it not?"

Bill heard the exchange and could barely contain his excitement. Maria was talking his mother and aunt into having sex with him! He could hardly believe his ears as he listened to the women talk. His body was now almost quivering in excitement as his hand shook slightly while sipping the remainder of his coffee.

"Oh come on Maria, I can't very well bed my son, it wouldn't be right..." Susan said regretfully.

"As much as I want to I have to agree with Susan..." Terri sighed looking regretfully at Bill.

"Oh but it is ok, after all you have both thought about it, and I know Bill has certainly thought about it. The poor young man is practically desperate for someone to give him some relief, look at how much he needs you." Maria gesturing to Bill who looked over at his mother and aunt pleading look in his eyes.

Terri and Susan both looked back at Bill with sympathy, both wanting him but not quite ready to take that next step.

"Do not worry Terri, Susan, I can help you out of this predicament you are in, trust me and let me guide you." Maria said as she stood and walked over to Bill urging him to stand.

When Bill stood Maria had her back to the other women as she smiled at Bill and knelt before him. Taking his cock in her hands she slowly stroked it as she gazed up at him as he panted softly. Still looking into Bills eyes the Latina woman slowly stuck her tongue out and very lightly licked the tip.

Movement seemed to happen all at once. Bill glanced up and saw his mother and aunt moving to take Maria's place as she moved out of the way. Both Susan and Terri were now practically panting, desperate to take Bill in hand.

Bill still stood there as first his mother then his aunt's hand wrapped around his throbbing pole, both hands feeling like the softest skin on earth, but gripping firmly like they were claiming a prize equally.

Maria was whispering as the women started to stroke Bill.

"Take him to the master bedroom, make him yours ladies." Maria whispered seductively.

Both women groaned as Maria urged them to stand take their man into the bedroom. Terri and Susan getting their feet starting pushing and pulling to get their prime young stud to bed as quickly as possible.

Bill smiling winked at Maria over his shoulder and mouthed thank you. Maria just smiled back as she followed the trio down the hallway and into the master bedroom.

Once inside Susan and Terri practically flung Bill down on the bed and started to devour his cock. Maria got on the bed and brought her mouth to Bill's nipples causing him to moan and groan from the ministrations of the three women. Maria licked and sucked each in turn, lightly pinching one as she sucked the other. Susan and Terri each took turns with Bill's cock, one going down on him while the other lightly sucked his balls into her mouth and rolled them around with her tounge.

Bill's mind was a whirl. He didnt know what was going on, but if it there was a heaven on earth then this had to be it. Constantly groaning from the ladies attention he knew he wouldnt last long if they kept this up, he could already feel his cum boiling, straining to be let out.

Apparantly Maria sensed this as let go of of his nipples and sat up smiling at him. Turning to Susan and Terri she spoke.

"Susan I think your son is in need of something else, do you wish to provide it?" Maria whispered seductively.

Stopping her current mission of trying to get his cock into her stomach she looked up at Maria with lust glazed eyes.

"Yes... More than anything..." She said standing and climbing onto the bed to straddle her son.

Terri moving over the side started furiously rubbing her very moist pussy as she panted, wanting desperately to be in Susan's place right now, feeling that long thick length glide inside her.

"Take your son and make him yours Susan, let him come home finally..." Maria whispered to her as she guided Terri to lay beside them.

Terri doing what Maria said laid down on the bed never taking her eyes off her sister and nephew.

Susan barely noticed Terri laying down next to Bill, nor did she notice Maria get between her sister's legs, she was panting and slowly lowering herself onto her son's great erection.

"Now Mom, please now..." Bill begged.

"Yes Baby, NOW!" She panted as she slowly lowered herself onto his cock, feeling every ridge and vein with sparks of pleasure as it slid inside her hot channel.

Susan almost passed out her mind was so overloaded. His cock now fully inside her pussy, kissing her womb, she lost her breath for a moment before she started working her hips in an up and down motion. Rising up and down she was in a differently place, this wasnt earth, it was pure nirvana for her.

Terri next to them now had her eyes closed as Maria ate her pussy and brought her relief she had never known before. It had seemed the minute Maria had put her tongue to her clit she had start cumming and hadnt stopped yet after only a minute.

She barely noticed Maria moving around on the bed. Now tan pussy lips were descending on her face which she quickly stuck her tongue out and started to taste bringing a moan from the sexy Latina woman that was now on top of her. Terri had been with a few girls before but Maria tasted like the finest cream, the most enjoyable sweet in the world. Terri lapped at the pussy above her to get more of her sweet juice.

Bill feeling his mother riding him was the best feeling he had ever had. His head swam as he struggled to contain himself long enough to give his mother more pleasure. Feeling her slippery walls sliding up and down, feeling the head of his cock hit something rubbery on the downstroke, it was all he could do not to cum. Grunting, he grabbed his mother's hips and tried to slow her a bit but it was a lost cause. His mother was like a woman possessed, desperately trying to get him back to where he had came from, every downstroke he seemed to get deeper and deeper inside her.

Maria rising up now leaned close to Susan and whispered in her ear.

"Make him cum Susan, your son is fighting it, trying to hold off longer for you, he is suffering. Look at him, make him cum sweetie..." Maria said as she then leaned back and climbed off Terri so she could see the moment Bill came inside Susan.

Terri feeling Maria move off her almost felt abandoned till she saw Maria smile at her and gesture to the pair next to her. Terri moving her head suddenly sat up and instinctively knew what was about to happen. Moving off the bed to stand next to Maria she slowly rubbed her clit knowing she would soon be in that spot, soon have her cunt full of her nephews cock. Thinking of it suddenly made her have an orgasm as groaned while rubbing herself.

Susan didnt feel Maria and Terri leave the bed, she didnt notice anything after Maria whispered to her except Bill. She needed his cum, she knew he was holding back, but the way Maria spoke meant Bill wasnt going to give it up unless she took it.

Now leaning over Bill with her tits hanging in front of his eyes Susan spoke.

"Cum Bill, cum back home Bill, cum back inside of mommy honey, please cum home..." Susan said still working her hips as she shuddered through her constant orgasm.

Bill hearing those words couldnt hold back now, all his resistance flew out the window. He felt his cock going back in but this time he surged against his mother as she slammed down and pulled her as far down as he could. He felt it then, the rubbery point that usually stopped him suddenly gave way and his cockhead slid inside her womb. Feeling it caused his cock to suddenly boil over. This had been what he was waiting for, he just hadnt realized it. Exploding inside of his mother Bill fired off stream after stream of cum into the womb that had held him for nine months, liquid heat going deep inside the place of his making.

Susan feeling her son finally make it back inside her womb felt euphoria as she had an earth shattering orgasm from feeling his cum splash inside of her. Her little boy had come home! She shook and shuddered as she felt his essence flood her insides, his heat and life now hers again, back where he belonged.

Maria now sitting the in arm chair with Terri on her lap slow grinding her pussy on Maria's thigh smiled at seeing Susan finally get what she had wanted for so long.

Reaching up she gently squeezed Terri's tits making small droplets of milk come out as Terri had her eyes closed and constantly cumming from the grind she was slowly doing on Maria. Maria raised her head slightly and took one of Terri's nipples into her mouth and gently sucked bringing fresh cream from the pinkish rosebud. Terri feeling Maria nurse moaned softly and gently held her head to her tit as she suckled.

Susan coming down from her climax collapsed on top of Bill out of breath. Shaking from her orgasm with her son she was still seeing stars as Bill wrapped his arms around her and lay there with her, both languishing in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Mom...?" Bill whispered.

"Yes... baby?" She replied still breathing hard.

"I'll never leave you..." He said gently rubbing her back and shoulders.

"I know baby... i know..." She whispered back.

Raising her head slightly she smiled at her son, then glanced over at Maria and Terri.

"I think today is gonna be a very good day baby, a very good day..." Susan said.

Feeling Bill getting hard again inside her Susan laughed and looked back at her son who was smiling and shifting his hips slightly.

"Now now sweetie, I love that hard cock of your's but dont you think those two ladies over there might need some attention as well?" Susan whispered seductively.

Bill looked at his aunt as she gasped and moaned while feeding Maria who was still gently suckling from her breast.

"Are you sure Mom?" Bill asked.

"Of course baby, after all I dont want to be the only one pregnant in this family..." She said grinning down at her son as she sat up.

Bill just looked at his mother and grinned.

To be continued...

12