Welcome to La Hotel Familia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not saying... that you maybe can't have-" Mark began but Teresa cut him off.

"No, no, no my love, not that, it's just..." Struggling to get the words out Maria helped her.

"She loved you like a son for so many years, it's hard for her, that you might think of her as a mother having her son's child. You might get upset at the idea." Maria finished for her.

Shocked Mark looked at her and his girlfriend. Then suddenly grinned.

"Is that it? You were worried about what I would think babe?" Mark asked almost laughing.

"Hey, I'm serious you dick!" Teresa now laughing lightly punched him in the arm.

Turning serious now, Mark run his hand lightly down her arm with a small smile, and admitted.

"For years I thought of you as my real mother, I really did, my other mother just kind of went about her own business, never spent time or watched movies or played cards with me. I never told you, but I always loved you for that and wished you could have been my real mother."

Teresa kissed him again, long and sensuous as Maria sat there smiling knowingly.

When she pulled back Teresa ran her hand down the side of his face, her brown fingers lightly tracing his tanned jawline, the dark and white contrast looking beautiful to her.

"You know that you can have your wish if you both want it." Maria said.

"What?" Teresa asked in a breathless whisper as her heart started to pound for no reason, as if she were on the verge of throwing her boyfriend down on the carpet and having her way with him then and there. She felt more alive now than ever before, she knew something strange was going on, but she didn't care, she was alive!

"He can be your son, and you can be his mother, I will grant the wish if you want..." Maria whispered mysteriously.

Mark could feel it now too, his heart hammering at his chest, feeling like he was about to have a heart attack, felt something magical, something tingled in his body, like liquid silver running through his veins that brought warmth and life flowing through him.

At the same time both shouted "YES!"

Maria smiled and stood, coming around the table she unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to the floor, she had no bra on and as the blouse fell to the floor her large breasts were on display to both her guests.

Taking each of their heads in her hands she slowly guided them to her brown very large areola and urged them to suckle.

"Drink young ones, and be one together." She whispered.

Mark and Teresa in a trance, both took a nipple between their lips and time vanished.

***

Mark felt his heartbeat, a slow steady rhythm, he didn't know where he was or what he was, all was darkness. Darkness and warmth, all around him he felt love, an abyss that held him in loving embrace and comfort.

He felt something, a movement. Suddenly he was choking, needing air, the warmth was suddenly becoming pressure, movement, now light, the light, he moved toward it, something pushed him, he broke free and air once again filled his lungs, and suddenly his lips touched something rubbery and warm, he suckled.

***

Teresa was suddenly in a room, white with glowing lights in the ceiling, she was on a comfortable bed and was sitting atop the sheets, naked as the day she was born, only her stomach was showing a huge bulge, she was pregnant! She didn't remember anything, not how she got here or how she came to be pregnant, but suddenly she felt the pain.

Labor pains good and strong were coming at her hard and fast, feeling her water brake she knew her baby was coming, she didn't have time to think of anything else, as the pain and want to bring a new life into the world consumed her thoughts.

Squeezing and pushing she felt him come into the world, her hands were at her sides, and she closed her eyes, she knew somehow that he would end up in her arms. At that moment, she blacked out.

***

Teresa awoke in bed, with Mark's head cradled in her lap, he was gently suckling on one of her big breasts. She felt tired, like she had just run a marathon as she felt her man drawing her milk out of tits.

"My son..." Teresa whispered gently stroking his face as he nursed.

Letting her nipple pop out of his mouth he whispered back.

"My mother" Mark smiled.

"I don't know what happened baby, but I don't care, you are mine now, my sweet son, and I will always be here for you." Teresa said leaning down to kiss him.

Mark kissed her back and moved on the bed until he was atop her, gently nudging her legs open he got between them.

Breaking the kiss Teresa feeling naughty asked.

"Looks like baby wants his mommy, is that it Mark? Do you want to make love to your mother?" Teresa asked seductively.

"You know I do momma." Mark stated as he slid down further to start kissing his way to between her thighs.

"Oh baby, I would love, but I am rather exhausted" Teresa groaned.

"Perhaps I could help with that." Maria stated from the side of the bed where she just appeared.

Shocked both looked at her, neither had noticed her sitting there, and now she was totally naked. Her big soft tits and tanned body on display, Teresa thought to herself, I wish I had a body like that.

"Oh Teresa you are so modest, you have a wonderfully proportioned body, big and soft in all the right places" Maria said as she crawled over to the lovers.

Sitting next to Teresa she put her hand behind Teresa's neck and gently urged her forward to her nipple.

Teresa still under this woman's spell allowed herself to be drawn in to suckle from the Spanish woman.

She closed her lips on the proffered nipple and suckled gently. A burst of life flooded her lips when she drew in deeply of the milk Maria had offered her. A tingling that went from the top of her head down to the tips of her toes, she felt Mark moving beside her and suddenly they were both sharing Maria's wonderful milk as each looked at the other as they nursed and Maria cradled them both gently.

Mark felt life spilling into him as suckled, an electric spark racing up and down his spine, renewing every fiber of his being, strength and energy flowing through him. He felt like he had rested for years and now was ready to do anything.

Pulling back now, Teresa looked at Maria with almost an awe-like expression. Mark she saw was doing the same.

"Who ARE you?" Teresa asked.

"I'm just someone that likes to see people live and love." Maria said mysteriously.

Teresa looked down and noticed that Maria's pussy was practically dripping, and while she had never considered herself bi-sexual before she simply couldn't resist, she lean down and slowly ran her tongue over the outer lips of Maria's folds.

Maria sighed contentedly as Teresa made sweet love to her pussy. Looking over at Mark she noticed his raging cock as hard as steel as he sat there watching his mother go down on this mysterious woman who could revive a dead-man if she wished.

"Mark why do you hesitate? Your mother needs you now" Maria whispered smiling and glancing towards Teresa's upturned ass looking so deliciously vulnerable with her knees under her.

Mark grinned and moved around behind Teresa and put himself into position.

Teresa feeling Mark get behind her took her mouth off Maria for a moment.

"Yes baby, please fuck mommy, mommy needs it badly, give it to me..." Teresa whispered.

Mark took his 9" cock and slowly teased Teresa a bit making her moan, rubbing the head up and down the folds of her lips getting it nice and slick for entry.

Rearing back a bit, he slowly pushed forward and mounted his mother for the first time since she became his mother, his cock slowly sinking into her mature pussy.

Teresa felt the white-hot bar of fire entering her channel and tunneling deep inside her, when she felt him nudge up against her cervix she knew he wasn't all the way in, she used her muscles to coax and pushed hard to get his head further in, and little by little she felt him sink the last thick inch into her pussy as his pelvis met her ass cheeks and she moaned deliciously into Maria's soaking wet pussy.

"Oh you are so very good Teresa, your lips are absolute heaven." Maria moaned with her eyes closed as her black lover moved her lips and tongue around, in and out, of her pussy.

Mark was now pulling out and slowly sinking back into his mother's tunnel, her vise grip on his cock never slacked, it was as if she were trying to milk his cum out of him and keep it there between her legs forever. He looked down and saw his favorite view, his white shaft slowly sinking into her dark and pink folds, it never failed to get him excited. Picking up speed now he started going faster and getting to that sweet spot that approached her cervix he would slow and gently nudge it, as if his cock was saying, let me in, I am here, I am back where I belong. And it welcomed him back, it opened and let him back in each time.

Teresa was practically thrashing now from the long continuous orgasm her new son was giving her, she felt him enter and pull back each and every time, a long, never ending orgasm of her son bring her euphoria. He brought her to the edge and pushed her over it countless times now as she continuously moaned into Maria's pussy. She couldn't concentrate on the woman she was giving pleasure to anymore, she just rested her head and lips on Maria's stomach now as her son had his way with her.

Maria held Teresa as she rode out her orgasm, whispering sweet nothings into her ears as Mark fucked into her back and forth at a faster and faster pace.

"Do you want him to cum inside you Teresa?" Maria said over her moaning.

"Yes, oh god yes, please baby cum inside your mother!" She almost screamed out.

Mark hearing that picked up the pace and really started pounding Teresa hard, giving her everything he had left, throwing his hips forward he no longer slowed down, he plowed into her cervix and somehow she opened and let him in with no pain.

Stroking hard now, Mark knew he was going to cum in a matter of moment, his powerful arms and chest were all covered with sweat as he powered into her.

"Do you want another child still Teresa?" Maria asked as she held her.

"Yessssss..." Teresa moaned.

"Then Mark will give it to you, when he cums..." Maria trailed off.

"But I'm... on birth control..." Teresa huffed out as her son kept fucking her.

"Not today my dear..." Maria said seductively as Teresa started shaking again through another powerful orgasm.

Mark knew it was coming, he felt, the most powerful orgasm of his young life was about to roar out into the woman he cared more about than life itself. Feeling it rushing, last point of no return, he felt the damn break.

" OH GODDAAMNNN!!!!!!" Mark shouted.

"Yes baby, fill mommy's pussy!" Teresa tried to shout, but all that came out was a furious whisper, a needing in her voice that told Maria and Mark everything.

Mark felt like his life was draining away, the fire racing through his cock and into the depths of Teresa's womb, on and on he felt his seed rush into her, the liquid heat pooling into her lovely, lovely womb, the same womb he felt he had come from, he had returned.

Feeling the last of strength give out Mark suddenly collapsed to the side, having enough mind to fall to the side than having his heavy weight on top of the two women, he lay there and gasped for breath, shaking slightly.

Maria feeling Teresa shaking and her breathing struggling to return to normal gently guided her to her left breast while she guided Mark to her right. Urging them both to suckle she held them as they both fell fast asleep, mother and son.