Welcome to La Hotel Familia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out in the hallway once the door was closed Davey pulled her into him, giving her a kiss that curled her toes and made her moist. Pulling back Betty had smiled.

"You know Tracy is waiting for you" She had said, her hands roaming over his chest and stomach.

"I know Mom, but there is plenty of me to go around..." he said grinning.

Betty laughed throatily and gave him a smack on the ass. "My son the stud, Ah what lucky women we are. But tonight Tracy gets most of your attention sweetie, she's been without for weeks now, she needs you."

Davey had grinned and took his mother by the hand as he led her down the hallway to their main bedroom that they all shared, his mother, and his sisters, their big bed now occupied by his three gorgeous sisters, bodies writhing as they pleasured each other. The twins were on each side of Tracy suckling her breasts with one hand down at her pussy, stroking and rubbing. Tracy had her hands full, hands roaming over the twins as they worked her over. Davey and his mother took in the sight for a moment before making a noise letting the girls know they had come in.

Tracy looked up at the doorway, her face had an expression like she was about to cum which she held for a moment as she felt that sweet release at what the twins were doing to her, eyes rolling up in her head as she sat there shaking and moaning. The twins noticed them and once their older sister came down from her orgasm they all welcomed them with smiles and an invitation.

"Hey Mom, hey Bro, jump in!" Shana said as she pulled off Tracy's tit, milk leaking down her sister's full breast.

"Yea Davey, Tracy has been waiting for you..." Julie said as she licked her lips and smacked them together, then leaning down planted a kiss on Tracy's lips, their tongues dueling, not giving Tracy a chance to speak.

Davey had already pulled his shorts down, his cock had gone from limp to raging hard in a split second, his mother had followed suit, dropping her silken robe then grasped her son's cock and made their way over to the bed.

"Now girls, give your brother and sister some room." Betty had said smiling at the twins antics as she sat on her heels at the foot of the bed. She looked from one twin to the other as they moved away to give Davey some room, both hot and sweaty from their earlier fun. Betty caught the twins eyes and to make sure they didn't interfere hefted both of her breasts in her hands and smiled.

Both Julie and Shana grinned back and got down on either side of Betty and each took one breast, suckling. Betty sighed as she looked down seeing her grown daughters nursing, enjoying the sight, then looking up to watch Davey mount his sister again.

Tracy held her legs open in invitation to her brother who had leaned down to gently probe her pussy with his tongue, flicking out to capture a bead of moisture he slowly licked it, savoring the taste of his older sibling.

"Oh god Davey, don't tease me, fuck me!" Tracy said almost panting now. She wanted her brother's hard cock deep, splitting her folds, driving in tickling her cervix, she wanted it bad and she wanted it now.

Davey raised back up and smiled at his sister as he got into position between her spread legs and fitted the bulbous head of his shaft to her opening. With her being so wet and turned on the head slipped right in as he paused at her opening leaning over, lips meeting hers, then all at once he gave a mighty shove and buried his eight inches completely.

Tracy broke the kiss and threw her head back as she let out a wailing moan of release as she felt her lovers cock for the first time in almost a month. Her orgasm shook her body as her balled up fists pounded on Davey's strong muscular back as he tucked his head down to her neck, hunching over her, keeping himself raised high so wouldn't be laying on her belly. Now biting and licking the skin of her neck as his hips thrust forward, his shaft tunneling up into her and then back out. She wrapped her legs around him, heels on his thighs, urging him to go faster, to fuck her hard and give her more, she wanted her brother to pound her poor neglected pussy. Gasping for breath she held him tightly as he continued his assault on her cunt.

Betty watched her children fuck in front of her, her mouth opening in orgasm as her twin daughters suckled her and their fingers diddled her clit. She held their heads tightly to her breasts as she rode on the wave of her orgasm, the sight of Davey working his hips in a rolling fashion, his cock sliding in and out of Tracy giving her even more stimulation. Shaking and shuddering she crested and all too soon her orgasm was complete, her arms lost strength, she released her daughters and slumped down, panting. The twins had happy faces as they looked at their mother, giving one last playful little lick to her areolas as they kissed down her body, getting her on her back, each took a leg and spread her wide as they both descended on her motherly opening. Julie taking her clit, Shana parting her cheeks as best she could and licking her little crinkled star hiding below causing Betty to gasp in pleasure again.

Tracy was in another world or so it seemed. She had started her orgasm and it hadn't stopped. Her brother was relentlessly pounding inside her wet channel, his hard shaft was stroking in and out of her quickly, starting at the top at a downward angle with his shaft rubbing near her clit, then when he pulled back his shaft put pressure on the bottom of her sex deliciously, she loved it.

Davey was leaning down now, sucking her neck, making his mark, claiming his woman, knowing she was his sister and carrying his baby, the thought only inflamed his desire further, causing him to groan as stroked in and out of her. Pulling back with her skin still suctioned to his lips her felt it pop out of his mouth, forming a large bruise, satisfied with it, he looked into his sisters eyes just as she opened them, her mouth moving, he finally heard her whispered words "Cum in me Davey..." Panting and giving another slap of his hips against hers he pushed deep and felt his cock release inside, his potent youthful seed started filling her sheath, the soon to be mommy was being filled with her brothers essence once again. Shaking and shuddering atop his sister Davey held himself deep, as instinct demanded of all males of the species, delivering his life giving substance to his mate.

Tracy felt the liquid fire enter her cunt and her orgasm reached a peak, she saw stars and the universe crashed together into a single point of pleasure, she moaned and her milk started flowing uncontrolled from her breasts, her pussy started squirting, soaking her lover. She grabbed his back with her hands, fingernails leaving red streaks as she clawed the flesh, her heels kicked into his thighs hard enough to leave bruises as she pounded him forward to try to get more of him in her, panting as her pleasure transformed into something raw and primal.

Davey, panting, slowly backed off his quivering sister, her pussy squeezing his shaft as if to keep it in as he slowly pulled out. He would have loved nothing better than to leave it in and lay there on top of his sister but his strength was fading and he didn't want to collapse on top of her in her condition. Falling to the side, breathing hard, his spent cock flopping onto his thigh, both of them soaked from the waist down, he slowly caught his breath.

Tracy coming down from her orgasm raised up on her elbows and saw Davey with his lop-sided grin staring at her, thinking he was so cute like that she leaned over and gave him a deep kiss, cherishing the taste of her brother, after having been so long without him. Her tits still leaking their treasure, she felt the flow slow down, and then finally stop as she got her heart beat back to normal. As they kissed they suddenly felt mouths on their thighs, their genitals, and on Tracy's breasts. Both looking down saw their mother and sisters taking up where they had left off.

"Mommy has been wanting this for weeks now baby, welcome home." Betty said as she started licking up her son's seed from Tracy's freshly fucked pussy causing her to gasp and her heart to pound once again. She moaned even louder when Shana switched from one leaky tit to the next, suckling a mouthful from each before gulping it down and taking more from the other.

Davey saw Julie take his cock in her hand, coated with her sister's juices and start to lick, slowly at first, then gathering their mingled juices slurping it off his pelvis and balls. In spite of himself he felt his cock start to rise again as his sister slowly but surely got it clean and then started suckling the tip, like she was nursing, the pulsing of her mouth now causing him to moan.

Betty glanced up at her son and smiled at the action surrounding them, then resumed her feast on her daughter's pussy, tongue catching the combined juices.

***

Bill leaned his head back, gasping as he sat there naked in the lounger inside their bungalow, his cock hard as steel as two pairs of lips belonging to two very completely naked women went up and down it. First Aunt Terri would go up, flicking the sensitive underside of the tip with her tongue before pursing her lips and pushing causing it to sink in while stretching her lips open to receive it, forming a tight seal as she suckled it first, then cheeks hollowing as she pulled on it, going down to the root, then back up and off, tongue sliding back down the side again as her sister, his mother, Susan copied what she had done. They both knew it was driving Bill crazy, the teasing along the shaft, then soft suckling for a mere moment, then one hard pull, then back to licking the shaft, his balls were boiling.

After more than twenty minutes of this his Aunt Terri decided she had waited long enough. Smiling as she pushed her sister playfully to the side, stood up and straddled her nephew as he panted, looking at her.

"Now my beloved Nephew, I'm going to ride this cock until my cunt is so sore I cant open my legs for a week...' She said as she gripped his shoulders and lifted herself as Susan fitted his cock to her opening. Terri took a breath then lowered herself as her nephew moaned and she started panting the moment it started filling her, that hot bar of manly flesh, like a piece of iron from a foundry, filling her completely, setting her cunt on fire.

"Oh Yesssssss!" Moaning and groaning as she started working her hips up and down, rolling them as she worked his big cock in and out of her pussy, her clit bumping the base. Bill sitting there gasping and groaning as he felt his mother's tongue on his balls while his aunt rode him, the sensation of the two women taking care of his urge almost causing him to pass out. Never in his life had sex been this good, he had had experiences but since they had first came to this place they had never grown tired or bored with each other, the sex was always the hottest and the best, he never wanted to leave.

Placing his hands on her hips, he let his aunt ride his cock and get her relief, holding on as she bucked through an orgasm, her loud wail made even louder now that his mother was sucking on her pale milk-filled breasts. Bill slid one hand down between them and started flicking Terri's clit, feeling her shake as another orgasm crashed into her, her hips stopped moving, her mouth open, face to the ceiling, she shook and gasped at the feelings going through her.

Terri was cumming. She was cumin hard, this was the best sex they had had yet here at the Hotel, she couldn't stop, it was one wave after another crashing over her as she rocked her hips atop her nephew, her sister taking her nipples into her mouth, suckling. When her nephew reached her clit with his fingers, the combined sensations had over-loaded her senses, she shook and gasped for breath, then the pleasure reached a point bordering on pain as shook through yet another orgasm, this time blacking out.

Susan felt her sister go limp in their arms, looking up she saw her sisters head loll to the side and it caused her concern until she felt her heartbeat, it was still racing and she knew then that Terri had passed out. Giggling like a school girl and looking down at a worried Bill she told him not to worry.

"She just passed out, the poor thing" Getting up and having Bill stand and hold her up then lowering her back onto the chair, arranging her so she could rest comfortably.

Susan checked her pulse to make sure she was just resting and not having a stroke. Feeling her heartbeat return to normal she glanced over at Bill who was looking down at his aunt in confusion. Susan just smiled at him.

"It happens baby, she's fine, you just gave her an orgasm-overload" she giggled.

"Oh, I didn't know that could happen." Bill said looking up at his mother with a bit of relief.

Susan looked down at her son's erection then, so hard and swollen, she stepped over and took it in her hand, stroking it.

"Poor Baby, wanting to fuck his Aunties cunt and she's all tired out. But I suppose you could, if you really wanted to, I'm sure she wouldn't mind..." She giggled again at the expression on his face, then walked over to the couch, sitting and leaning back, spreading her legs wide and looking at him.

"Or you could fuck a pussy that can fuck you back" She said while grinning and crooking a finger at her son.

Bill just grinned back and went over, fitting his hard shaft to her pussy and sinking inside, her small bulge barely noticeable on her tummy, an indication of a bun in the oven. Hooking his hands below her knees he pushed her legs back until they were squished against her full and heavy breasts, he started fucking his mother slowly, savoring the feel of the pussy he had come from, the buttery sheath caressing his cock along its journey.

"Mmm, Mommy likes that baby, I like it when my big boy shows me how strong he is, how strong his own son will be one day. Show me baby! Show me how strong you are!" Grabbing his head and yanking it down for a full passionate kiss, her tongue stabbing into his, dueling as her legs kicked and locked around his waist, heels on his butt forcing him deeper inside her.

Bill groaned into her mouth, knowing she loved to be dominated. It was something he had discovered when they were playing one day, his aunt had suggested some games that he wasn't quite so sure of but it had his mother all smiles as they talked about it. He had tried it and while it wasn't something he had a kink for, it was actually fun sometimes.

Pulling his mouth off hers, he pushed her down and gripped her thighs and forced her legs from around him. Then quickly gripping her arm he flipped her over, pushing her legs underneath and then fitting his cock to her hole slamming back inside, grabbing both of her arms he used them as reigns.

"Oh you want to play rough tonight Mommy Dearest? You want to act like you're in charge do you? Well, you really are a delusional SLUT!" He barked out the last word as he felt his mother shake as she suddenly had a monster of an orgasm as she moaned and wailed while her son slammed her cunt, hips slapping lewdly.

Drawing back a hand he brought down on her ass cheek with a loud crack. His mother yelped and gasped for breath as she knelt on the couch, taking his rough treatment of her body.

"Good sluts know their place, but apparently you don't do you Mother?" Landing another loud spank to her ass again on the last word, causing Susan to groan and shake as he felt her juices really started to flow, her pussy pouring now, making a mess between them.

Bill pushing his cock deep on every thrust let her arms go, one hand going around her neck and yanked her head back putting his lips to her ear.

"You are MY slut Mom. Mine to fuck, to mount, to breed, whenever I get the urge, do you understand me?" He whispered in her ear as she shook and moaned out as she continuously came with his pounding and dominance of her.

"I said DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Making his point with another loud smack to her ass as he held her head back. She wailed out "YES!" as she shook and moaned.

Bill had been at it for a while, his cock just couldn't take it anymore, the urge to cum had been there, on the edge for so long he finally released the last of his mental blocks, letting it all go in a rush. He released her head and gripped her hips as he felt it begin.

"NOW TAKE IT ALL SLUT!" He powered into her lifting her legs off the couch as she gripped the back edge, cock buried into her, flooding her channel with hot potent seed, bathing her sugary walls. Grunting as he filled her, mated with her, and if she hadn't been already knocked up with her son's baby, she would have surely been bred then. Her pussy was overflowing, their combined juices dripped and streamed down her thighs as he held her there for over a minute, hands gripped her waist as she came down, letting first her knees touch, then slowly pulling out as he rolled her to the side to avoid her collapsing on her stomach and hurting her pregnancy.

Bill shaking himself collapsed onto the couch beside his mother, pulling her close as she panted and small little quivers ran through her at having been so thoroughly satisfied. It took a few minutes for them to catch their breath.

"I don't know why you like that Mom, but damn you really are a super-hot fuck when we do it" Bill said chuckling and cuddling his mother up next to him as she ran her fingers over his chest, playing with his nipple.

"Baby, you have no idea what that does to me, my own son, owning me like that in sex, it's like two different kinks and taboos rolled into one package, it is just soooooo Hot!" She looked up at him grinning, grabbing his ear and pulling his head down for a passionate kiss before letting him go and snuggling back into him, her head on his shoulder.

They both sat there until they got some strength back in their legs, then Bill got up and picked up Terri, cradling her fast asleep in his arms as Susan led the way to their bedroom.

***

Maria walked along the cobbled stone pathway for a little while as she looked around at the new buildings and how they were coming along. The night breeze wafted by, one of the more enjoyable things she took pleasure in. Her simple brown dress hugging her form as she walked, her generous hips and substantial bust making quite the figure as the soft light of the stars seemed to caress her curves. She sighed as she noticed a flaw in the construction of one of her bigger buildings, making a mental note to tell Bill about it, she tucked the thought away and continued on, her legs carrying her further down the pathway, to the next.

She stopped then, feeling something, she looked at the main building on her left, or rather, through it, her eyes turned hard and stared for a long time, then she smiled and winked mockingly.

***

The Giant stood in the desert, staring at a building in the distance, the night sky above, stars glittering as they were meant to, the bright light of a thousand, thousand suns making their way to this small spot in the universe, the breeze gently blowing, the night creatures out and about. Thinking all of it happening as was planned, except for what was happening on the grounds below the lights of a sign in the distance that read 'La Hotel Familia'.

Whispering into the night breeze, letting his words be carried off to the four corners of the Earth as it was called now "Soon bitch, very soon..." He looked once again at the brightly lit sign, then turned and walked off into the darkness.

12