Welcome to La Hotel Familia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned as I felt myself bottom out inside my mother, her cunt gripping my cock as it adjusted to my size. I felt Maria move beside me and then saw her on her knees on the couch and her mouth latching onto one of my mother's nipples. Licking it first caused Betty to groan and then sucking it into her mouth caused Betty to moan even louder. I tried to buck a bit to get my mother started but she stayed locked down, enjoying the feel of a man's cock in her for the first time in months.

Maria then whispered in my ear.

"What is your fantasy Davey? Don't hold back on me sweetie..."

I had day-dreamed before, remembering last year at my eighteenth birthday on the lake, of my mother in her bikini, her large tits swaying as she walked. I had dreamed of sucking in those nipples that were so obvious underneath her top, of milk filling my mouth. How sweet it would be, how warm and delicious as it slid down my throat...

"I uh... oh god... I want to... I want to breastfeed from my Mom..." I groaned as Mom started moving on me, going up and down, her pussy clamped on my cock bringing me almost to orgasm.

"Then it shall be as you wish Davey, your mother will feed you again..." Maria whispered as she pinched my mother's nipple drawing out a single drop of milk.

Seeing that I almost jumped for her leaking tit, pushing Maria's fingers out of the way and gobbling Mom's nipple into my mouth and sucking greedily. I was rewarded with a gush of milk making my mother groan as she worked her pussy on my cock, grinding and squeezing.

I suckled my mother for the first time and it was wonderful, warm fluid goodness flowed into my mouth and down my throat. Mom was rocking back and forth on my cock fucking me with her hand on my head holding me as I fed from her breast.

Maria was on her knees beside me rubbing her clit as she watched us fuck.

Feeling the flow of milk cut off from the left breast I quickly switched to the right side and suckled again. Mom never stopping her fucking of me started shaking as she had another orgasm as I sucked in her right nipple. Maria then started talking.

"Davey drain your mother's milk sweetie, it tastes good doesn't it? Oh she is such a good mother, providing for her son like she does; oh I bet her milk tastes so sweet..." She said causing my mother to start shaking in orgasm again at hearing the dirty talk.

I myself couldn't last much longer, I wasn't a virgin but I knew experienced pussy when I felt it and Mom was one very experienced woman. Her cunt muscles were milking my cock and bringing me closer and closer to the edge.

"Oh Betty, I think your son is about to cum baby, he's about to shoot you full of hot sticky cum. Oh it's a big load, I can tell, he's going shoot you so full you're going to get pregnant, oh I think he's ready..."

"Oh I think you're going to have more than one to feed soon, you're going to have a few more sucking your sweet milk out of you Betty" Maria said raising her head and locking lips with my mother.

"Oh god, oh goddamn!" I yelled at hearing Maria and her words, taking my mouth off Mom's leaking breast as I felt my cock expand and I exploded.

Shot after shot left the tip of my cock as it erupted inside my mother, deep inside her pussy, I could almost see the sperm racing into her womb. Hot shots of liquid fire racing each other to the place of my making, the place I had come from, now returning to.

Maria now on her knees again beside me was shaking in an orgasm of her own as she rubbed my shoulder as I came inside my mother.

Betty on top of me just shook and moaned as she felt my cum race into her channel, the hot fluid rocketing up into her. Moaning out loud how good it was to fuck me, her son, her stud, she ground her pussy on me as I continued to pump her full of sperm, and secretly hoping I impregnated her.

And finally when the last shot was gone from my balls, the very last drop Mom could milk out of me I was done, more than done, I was exhausted. It was the best sex ever and it was with my mother and a woman I had just met!

Betty after resting her head on my shoulder for a moment looked up at me smiling and kissed me. Maria just sat beside us smiling as she watched us make out.

After a full minute had passed with us locked in an embrace we finally came up for air. Both of us still breathing hard we looked to Maria as she sat there.

"How do you feel Betty?" Maria asked.

"This is so strange but it feels so damn wonderful..." Betty said grinning back.

"And you Davey?" Maria asked looking at me expectantly.

"Best fucking vacation ever!" I said panting.

"I'm glad it is Davey, Betty, because there is much more to come, much more." Maria said with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"What could be better than this?" I asked still trying to catch my breath.

"Your sisters are waiting their turn in their room for you Davey and for you Betty..." Maria said grinning.

At hearing that both me and Mom looked at each other and smiled.

12