Welcome to London!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was stroking her slit with his cock head as she lifted Sarah's clit in the tip of her tongue and suckled it. She was rewarded with a groan and a rush of wetness as he paused at her entrance. He did not push in, but stroked the length of her pussy one more time. He stopped at her pucker and she shuddered against Sarah. He slipped down suddenly and plunged inside her tight little body.. She groaned against Sarah, who whimpered in return. He laughed as he pumped into her, pressing her down against Sarah and the couch.

She traced her tongue down to her tight little pucker and swirled it around teasingly. Her thumb was pressing insistently on Sarah's clit and she stroked it, feeling it twitch beneath her fingers. She used her tongue like a spoon, scooping sweetness from deep inside, drinking deeply. James reached around and strummed Samira's clit, enjoying the tremors within her.

Sarah was moaning now, hands clutching the cushions on either side of her hips as Samira worshiped her. Her hips were pressing up against her as she dipped a finger deep deep inside.. She moved it down to her pucker, moving the the wetness down and questioningly teasing her pucker..

"yyeees." She hissed and Samira pressed further and slowly twisted and fucked her ass. Another warm rush bathed her lips and hands. James gave her clit another tug then took her by the hips.. He was thrusting harder now, not too roughly, but hard enough that she knew she would feel it in the morning.. She whimpered on Sarah's clit as his cock twitched inside her, feeling his hips slapping against her. Thoughts of spankings and other lovely things filled her mind and sent her over the edge. She came abruptly, this one was shorter and more brutal, shaking her like a puppy shakes a chew toy and dropping her.

Her spasming body set him off with a shout and a gasp. He pounded into her, the heat of his coming burning into her. She gasped against Sarah, who was moaning urgently beneath her, tangling her hands in Samira's hair and pulling her against her thrusting body. Another finger slipped into her pucker and she was off, shrieking in joy and lust, pressing against Samira's lips and hands. Samira stayed on her, teasing her clit and pucker until she gasped "no more".

James pulled out of her and collapsed on the sofa next to Sarah. Samira smiled up at them shyly, even after what they had just shared. A few breaths later, he pulled Samira up into his lap, to tangle her limbs with theirs and snuggle.

12