Welcome to Miami

Story Info
His girlfriend continues with a trip to Miami
5.4k words
3.97
78k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goo
Goo
7 Followers

For those of you who have not read my previous submission, I will describe my girlfriend Sandy. She is 25 years old, 5'5 115 lbs with bleached blond hair and brown eyes. She is tan and has black eye brows and a black muff that is completely waxed but for a little soul patch above her clit. Sandy has the nicest pair of natural 34 C's I have ever seen with perfect dark pink nipples. I am 6'0 175 lbs with dark hair, dark eyes, killer abs and a great tan.

I left off with my beautiful girlfriend getting a massage at a professional day spa and getting fully serviced by the male masseuse. His name was Mark and he fucked my girlfriend’s pussy, mouth and ass. Mark has been the source of many beat sessions for me; just thinking about him violating my girlfriend makes me too horny. Sometimes I fantasize that Mark and I fuck Sandy together, and in my fantasy I guide his huge cock into Sandy’s pussy and after he is done dumping his seed inside of her womb, I eat her pussy clean and then suck Mark’s dick off until he is hard again.

I have never told Sandy of my fantasy out of fear that she will think that I am strange, gay or that she might leave me. Although Sandy and I have not discussed her fuck session with Mark, when we have sex, I talk dirty to her, telling her that she likes getting fucked by a big dick, and she always moans, YES, I do baby. For sometime now I have been planning on how I was going to get in on the action. I wanted to try to get my girl to fuck another guy, while I watched, and being the self centered, egotistical narcissist that I am, I have to participate. My only fear was that this fantasy would become reality and that Sandy would like fucking other guys so much that she would leave me, or that she would find another man who didn’t want to share her pussy.

Sandy and I were going to Miami beach for a week to vacation and I was getting aroused by merely thinking about her on the beach in her little bikini, all oiled up sipping margaritas and getting horny by watching all the beautiful people pass by. I knew that this would be my chance; we could keep everything that went on in Miami, IN MIAMI. Before we left, Sandy bought some new outfits and some sexy bikinis, after modeling them for me I knew that it would not be a problem to find a guy to fuck my hot ass girlfriend. Guilt constantly consumes me, for my thoughts of how badly I want to corrupt this sweet innocent creature into the nympho maniac that I want to please my fucked up sexual fantasies.

The first day we arrived at the hotel and checked in. We had a plush suite, with an ocean view, full wet bar, and a personal servant (Marcos was 5’7 about 145, around 35yrs old, well mannered and quite handsome in a Latin sort of way) that was exclusive to the suite. This is how I do it guys, first class… flights, rooms, restaurants, nothing but the best. The way I figure, you only get to have 1 life time full of fun, so you might as well, right? Plus it gets Sandy’s pussy wet to have as many material items as possible, not to mention it satisfies my hedonistic desires.

We got undressed and headed down to the pool and hot tub, for it was 4:30 and we had dinner at the best Cuban restaurant in town at 9:00, then we were going to a hot new club for drinks after. I wanted to get a little sun before the night began, and get a few cocktails in me before I got dressed. Plus I was eager to check out the pool seen, as I am told it is quite the scene at this hotel. Our servant brought us to our private cabana and he already had a margarita for Sandy and a red bull and vodka waiting for me. A few of those things and my prick stays hard all night long. Sandy peeled off her robe and wasted no time in diving into the pool with perfect form, when she rose to the top, her hair was pulled back and her now white bikini top was exposing her hard nipples. Sandy either didn’t notice or care, because she made no attempt to cover up, and I sure as shit wasn’t going to say anything.

I quickly took a few pulls off my drink and dove into the pool, making sure to splash water on everyone around. I came up from behind Sandy and grabbed her tits and mashed my crotch into her in a really obnoxious way, so that everyone was now watching us, thinking that the biggest asshole has just arrived in Miami. I did not care because I had a smoking hot chick with me, and my abs looked great when they were wet. After groping and kissing Sandy for a few minutes, she got out of the pool and headed for the hot tub. I sat back in the pool with my drink and a cigarette and watched her strut into a hot tub with 3 men and 1 other lady. It seemed at though Sandy was enjoying herself as she was talking to everyone in the hot tub, so I decided to wait and watch to see what would happen, I didn’t want to fuck with any vibe that may be going on over there.

Meanwhile, I found our servant who refreshed our drinks and I settled the bill, leaving him a crisp $100 dollar bill, telling him to go up to the room and take out and press my Prada white linen drawstring pants and my black short sleeve button down Gucci shirt. As he walked away I told caught him and grinningly told him to take out Sandy’s black lace thong, and the white Marc Jacobs dress that I bought for her, even though he didn’t ask, I told him that she won’t be needing a bra tonight. Marcos walked away smiling, and I knew he would have his Latin paws all over Sandy’s under garments.

I walked over to the hot tub with my drink in one hand, Sandy’s drink in the other along with a Pina Colada for the other woman in the tub. I took a quick glance around and the woman whose name was Alyssa, was blond with green eyes, and a small cute figure with a nice set of tits, around a 34 B. Cigarette hanging out of my mouth, I introduced myself and jumped in handing the woman her drink and Sandy hers. The 3 men all asked where theirs were, and I told them I don’t make a habit of buying drinks for men. Sheepishly and embarrassed Sandy told me to play nice and said that the 3 men (Dave, Chris, and Mike) had been kind enough to invite the two of us to have cocktails in their suite before dinner. Intrigued about who these gentlemen and their lady friend were, I accepted their offer and told Sandy that we should get going. Just as I was finishing that sentence, I looked down to take her hand and between the bubbles in the tub I saw Chris’s hand on Sandy’s inner thigh. I pretended that I didn’t notice and the two of us went to our suite.

When we got inside I quickly poured myself a scotch from the wet bar and asked who those people were in the tub. Sandy told me that Chris’s father owned the hotel and Dave and Mike were his two friends in from out of town. She told me that Alyssa was Chris’s girlfriend and she was living at the hotel with Chris. All this was interesting but I needed a shower. I stripped down naked and walked over to the marble walk in shower, with no doors, and I started lathering my face up with shaving cream, to look as fresh as possible because you never know whose pussy you are going to be eating. Sandy got behind me and she started to wash my body with Keihls body scrub. She slowly washed my calves and feet and then came up to the crack of my ass and with a soapy finger she cleaned out my asshole and then she finished with my back, massaging the soap into me casing my dick to instantly get hard. I had finished shaving and I turned around, pressing my cock into Sandy’s stomach and grabbing a hand full of her ripe ass. I then made her clean off the front of my body.

Sandy was great at giving me showers, I always made her come in with me because she would clean my like a slave and then most of the time she would blow me and if I was lucky, I would turn her around and fuck her from behind, using the shampoo as a lubricant. Once Sandy reached my cock, she slowly cleaned my shaft and scrotum, reaching all the way down my yoni bridge and tickling my asshole. I was so hard by now that I pushed her head down to my throbbing member and she started to suck me. Once I realized that I wasn’t going to last very long, I pulled her up and I got down on my knees and ate her pink pussy lips. Sandy loves to have her pussy eaten, and she pushed my head into her thighs and my lips and tongue mashed into her cunt. Sandy quickly began to come into my mouth and I sucked all the juices up and brought my lips to hers and kissed her deeply, pushing her come into her mouth. Sandy then lifted one leg up and rested her foot on the soap dish, she guided my throbbing 7 inch cock into her well lubed pussy and I pumped at her fiercely. I became dizzy with the mixture of the hot water, the booze and the orgasm that was overcoming me, I shot my seed into her cunt and pulled out, and watching as my come dripped down her leg.

The both of us started dressing for the evening and Sandy began to talk about Chris, and how handsome he is. She said that Alyssa is one lucky girl to have such a rich, good looking guy as her boyfriend. I took no offense because I knew that if I played my cards right, I might get a chance to watch Chris fuck my girlfriend and better yet I might get to fuck Alyssa. Sandy went on to tell me that when they were in the hot tub, she noticed that Chris was wearing a white pair of swim trunks, the kind that surfers wear, and she said she could see his cock was half erect and it looked to be pretty big. I asked her if it looked bigger than mine and she said “no baby.” I knew she was lying and she couldn’t wait to get a taste of Chris’s dick.

After we got dressed we found Chris’s suite which was at the top of the hotel and it must have been around 3,000 square feet, it was huge and very nice. There was a television screen that covered an entire portion of the wall, a huge white leather couch in the shape of a U, 3 bedrooms all with their own full bathrooms, and best of all, there was a hot tub in situated by a 360 degree view of all of Miami. This place made Sandy’s cunt leak juices all down her leg and I could smell it a mile away. She was too impressed, and of course I felt like a piece of shit, even though I had dropped a lot of dough on this trip and we had it 1st class all the way, this guy was making me look bad. Chris showed us around the place and offered us drinks, he had his shirt off and a pair of white pants on, that were not as cool as mine which made me feel better, but his abs were rock hard and I knew that they were better than mine, Sandy knew as well, as I could see her checking him out.

Alyssa came out of the back room and she looked great. She was about 5’2, 100 lbs with a great little package of an ass and her tits looked even better than they did in the hot tub. She had on a tank top that was white and no bra. I stared at her nipples as they were readily visible through the thin material. I asked about Chris’s friends and he said that they are not allowed to come up to his suite because the last time they did, they trashed the place, so he keeps them in the 14th floor suites, “the shitty ones” as he calls them, I was in the 14th floor suites, so I pretended like I didn’t hear him. He said his friends will not be joining them tonight and that he took the liberty of canceling our plans for tonight because he made arraignments for the top sushi chef at the hotels restaurant to serve us a private dinner in his suite. I was beginning to like this guy’s style, but I knew what he really wanted, and that was a piece of Sandy’s ass.

Sandy and Alyssa started chatting about each others clothes and what not, and they left the room together hand in hand as if Alyssa wanted to show Sandy something. Chris then flipped a couple of switches and the lights dimmed and the stereo began to play some soft Mozart in the background. He walked over to the wet bar, and began making us some cocktails, that is when he told me that he thought Sandy was really cool and beautiful and he took a liking to her immediately. I took his compliment in stride and told him that I thought Alyssa was very nice and good looking just the same. He proceeded to tell me about what we would be having for dinner and desert and how afterwards, we would be having some entertainment up to the suite. I asked him what he meant, and he refused to tell me.

After Chris was finished bullshitting with me, I excused myself and went to the bathroom. On my way, I heard some laughing coming from one of the rooms, so I pressed my ear up against the door and I heard Alyssa telling Sandy that she thought I was a really good looking guy, and then she asked her if I was hung, because she couldn’t tell earlier at the hot tub. Sandy told her that I was normal size, but definitely not big enough and that she liked huge dicks. Alyssa said that Chris’s dick is so big that sometimes it hurts her when they fuck for too long; Sandy then said that she wished that was her problem. I was taken aback, because she always told me that I was a good size… They always lie about that. I never the less, did not give a shit what Sandy thought right now, I was horny as hell to find out that Alyssa dug my shit. It had been a long time since I had gotten some strange and I was in desperate need to watch my baby get fucked once and for all.

At the dinner table, I was seated next to Sandy and across from Alyssa, the whole time I could not stop staring at her cleavage and I was throwing out the best vibe I had, smiling at her and laughing at her shitty jokes. Half way through our sushi, which was the best that I have ever had, I noticed that Sandy’s leg was stretched out under the table, her shoe was off and her little toes were buried in Chris’s crotch. My cock was instantly hard. Alyssa seemed to notice because she said, “I need to refresh my drink” and she asked me to help her. Chris and Sandy didn’t even notice, they were engaged in one of his bullshit stories and she was listening intently, something she used to do to my bullshit, but that has since faded from our relationship. At the wet bar, Alyssa commented on my skin and how smooth and tan it was, I then lifted up my shirt to show her my stomach and show her how sun tan it was, but it was just an excuse to let her see my abs. I flexed them as she gently rubbed my stomach, leaning into me and taking a deep breath. Alyssa looked up at me and told me that I smell good, like a man should smell, with that I took her face in my hands and softly kissed her lips. Her mouth opened and she greedily accepted my tongue. As we swapped spit, my hands started to caress her heart shaped ass and feel there way down the small of her back. Alyssa then brought her tongue to my ear and whispered that tonight was going to be a night I would never forget.

As we walked back to the dinner table, I saw that Chris had now mover to my seat next to Sandy and they were sitting almost on top of each other, they had barely noticed our absence. Alyssa and I sat next to each other for the remainder of the dinner, and then desert was served. Chris’s servant brought out a mini chocolate soufflé for each of us, of course. Chris was spooning his portion into Sandy’s mouth like a couple on a first date, and Alyssa and I were playing footsie under the table while my hand rested on her inner thigh. There was a knock at the door, and Chris got a huge smile on his face, he got up and adjusted his rock hard cock in his pants to make a pathetic attempt to hide his erection. We all pretended not to notice. In walked two of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen, both of them blonde, tan, and young. They looked like Pamela Anderson twins. Chris introduced everyone, but of course I did not even listen to their names, just stared at their fake tits. As I looked at Sandy, she was beaming with joy, she was checking out these girls head to toe, and surprisingly not jealous at all. Chris told us the entertainment has arrived.

As the servants were clearing away the remains of our amazing dinner, the 6 of us made our way to the bar and began mingling. The girls were all chatting away and Chris came over and gave me one of those really obnoxious slaps on the back, saying I told you this would be great. He was right. Chris, although not my choice as guy of the year, certainly did try and he knew how to live life right. The two blondes came over to us and said that they were going to get changed into their swim wear, and Chris said that was a good idea, we should all change and get into the hot tub. As the twins left for one of the rooms, the four of us all had another drink, and we danced a little to Phil Collins’ “SSUDIO.” Because Sandy and I did not have swim wear, Alyssa took Sandy with her and Chris with me.

Chris and I went into his bedroom; it was amazing, with a canopy bed and red satin sheets, hardwood floors with and a Persian throw down rug. He then brought me into the bathroom and threw me a pair of trunks, as I looked up I saw that the sneaky little fucker had a two way mirror in there; the trunks hit me in the face as I was watching the twins get changed into their bikinis. One was helping the other tie the back of here bikini as she cupped her breast with her other hand. Chris and I had caught the tail end of their show, when in walked Alyssa and Sandy. They were giving champagne with a cut strawberry floating in the glass, to the twins and they were already in their bikinis. The twins thanked them and said they would meet them in the tub. When the door shut, Alyssa moved into Sandy and they started touching each other’s bodies then shared a passionate kiss. As they pulled away you could see the strings of saliva stretch between their mouths. I looked over at Chris and he had his cock out and he was stroking it. I must say, this guy had a huge dick. It was about 10 inches long and from the looks of it 5 or 6 inches in girth. I just stared at his massive member in disbelief. Chris said something like, “pretty big huh” and I slowly walked towards him. With our girlfriends in the next room kissing and fondling each other tits, through a two way mirror, I was looking at another guys cock.

Chris kept pulling at his sword, and as though I was in some sort of trance, I got down on my knees and took the base of his cock in my hand and brought it to my mouth. Chris moaned as I took his swollen cock into my mouth and sucked on it like a Popsicle. My first taste of cock and it was pretty good. It tasted like skin, but I liked the feeling of how big it was and how it stretched my mouth, I was even more jealous of Chris now than before. What didn’t this guy have? As Chris was pumping his cock into my mouth I felt a pair of hands from behind me reach across my chest and caress my pecs and abs. Without taking my mouth from Chris’s dick, I glanced over to see one of the twins, eagerly pulling down my pants and searching for my cock. I was as hard as I have ever been, with pre cum dripping out of my piss slit. The twin bent down and took me in her mouth, pumping my dick with her hand. Chris’s cock twinge in my mouth and a load of hot sperm shot into my mouth, never having tried it before, I swallowed. Just as I was almost gagging on Chris’s cum, with his cock still in my mouth, I blew one right onto the twins face, she pulled away at the last second and it splashed on her check. I will have to remember that for the next time.

When we got to the hot tub, Alyssa, the other twin and Sandy were relaxing with their champagne, smiling and when they saw us their faces all lit up. Alyssa said “did you guys have fun back there?” The three of us played dumb until Alyssa reminded us that the two way mirror worked both ways, and that they thought we put on a decent show. My face turned red, and I was embarrassed as I got into the tub, sitting next to Sandy. She kissed me hard when I sat down and pushed her tongue into my mouth. She said that I taste like cum, and that watching me suck off Chris made her pussy wet. As the conversation got louder in the hot tub, Sandy and I continued our conversation. She said that she knew that I was watching her and Alyssa get it on through the mirror and they did it just to see our reaction, but when she saw me suck Chris off she was so turned on that she started to let Alyssa go down on her. Now Sandy has never had another woman as far as I know, and she has always said that she would never do that, so I guess I made her pretty horny. Sandy told me how Alyssa ate her little pussy and the other twin massaged her tits and made out with her. I was pissed that I missed the show, but I knew there would be more to come. Sandy then told me that she was jealous that I got a taste of Chris’s cock, and she was next in line.

Goo
Goo
7 Followers
12