Welcome to My World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mac smiled and shook her head. "No. I mean—she was really pretty nice, even though she caught me by surprise. I just... I don't know, I mean... " Mac paused. "I think I surprised myself more than she surprised me, really."

"Really? How so?" queried Ellen. She was impressed by how honest Mac could be with herself and others about her feelings—even when she was unsure what they meant.

"Well. I don't know how much you saw, but she was like, ready to—you know. Um. I mean she was totally ready to..." her voice trailed off.

"Well of course SHE was ready," Ellen said with a smile. "She had a cute girl right there in front of her." She stopped and looked at Mac. Mac looked at her blankly, then began staring at the floor. Ellen pretended not to notice and simply continued. "She had the girl of her dreams standing right there. Right there in front of her. Of course SHE was ready." Again she paused, and the silence hung heavy in the air.

Mac's mouth moved, but no sound came out. Then she whispered something, still staring at the floor. Ellen sat, waiting patiently. Mac shook her head, as though clearing cobwebs from her mind, then sat back on the sofa and crossed her arms.

"Yes?" asked Ellen. "It seems like you've made some kind of decision."

"No. Not a decision. But." Mac gathered herself, then set her jaw and continued. "Yeah. Of course SHE was ready. But I was ready too." Ellen just nodded, encouraging her to talk more. "Ellen, I was ready to kiss her and go do whatever with her."

"Whatever?" Ellen asked, chuckling. Mac looked her squarely in the eye.

"OK.," she said firmly, "Fuck. I was ready to go fuck with her. Body and soul." She paused. "Body and soul. And I didn't even know her. What in God's name is wrong with me?"

"Well, Mac, sometimes there's just chemistry between people," Ellen said sympathetically.

"No. I just—you know, I mean." Mac stopped. "I'm not like some whore, you know?" she said to Ellen, "But that's what happens with guys. It's weird. Like especially if they're really dicks—I fall hard for them."

Ellen smiled, "You go for the 'bad boys,' huh?"

"Big time," Mac said. "Big time. But I've learned my lesson on that—I'm dong better with finding good guys with that naughty streak." She smiled.

"Well, that girl was certainly a 'bad girl' type, don't you think?" Ellen asked.

"Yeah. She was—but she was a girl. So why... How did THAT happen?" Mac asked.

"I have no idea. But I'm going to take a wild guess that you and Dannie have done some more kissing. Right?"

"Yeah. Do you think that caused it?" Mac asked, as though she were trying to identify some infectious bacterium.

Ellen shook her head. "I don't think anything CAUSED it—except you and that girl of course—but I do think that you must have become more comfortable with the idea of kissing another woman. So maybe you were just willing to allow the situation to develop instead of immediately running away?"

Mac's brow furrowed. "Hm. Maybe. I'm not sure about that, but you're right about the kissing thing. The 'yuck' factor is gone, at least with Dannie."

"How does it feel to kiss her?" Ellen asked, raising one eyebrow. Mac's brow furrowed as she thought. Then she smiled.

"It feels like—like, butterflies in the springtime," Mac said as the smile lit up her face. "That's what it is. Butterflies in the springtime. Soft, sweet, sunny."

"Butterflies in the springtime?" someone called. "What's like butterflies in the springtime?" Ellen and Mac looked around as Dannie and Janice entered with trays of food. Mac blushed and grabbed a potato chip as Ellen smiled and shook her head.

"Butterflies? What are you talking about?" Janice asked Dannie.

"When I was coming in, Mac was talking about butterflies. Butterflies in the springtime. I wanted to know what that meant."

Mac swallowed her chip, and grabbed another handful. "I was talking about you, you—pain in the neck best friend. You're a butterfly in the springtime."

"How so?" Dannie asked, filching a chip from Mac's pile.

"Tsk. You're always stealing my food," Mac grumbled. "And I'll tell you about the butterflies later, ok?"

Janice and Ellen looked at the two athletic women across from them. Their t-shirts and shorts did not hide the muscles that bulged in their arms and legs. Ellen looked at Janice. "Do you think of butterflies when you look at that pair?" she asked.

"Um, not so much," Janice replied. "Unless you're talking about some pretty aggressive, dangerous butterflies. That's a tough crowd over there."

"Damn straight," Dannie said, "and we're going to kick some serious ass next season, right Mac?" They avoided crushing Mac's chips as they executed a perfect fist bump.

Ellen and Janice snuggled as they watched the girls eat as though food had just been invented. Soon enough, the older women were yawning and the girls were just starting to get into serious chat mode.

Yawning, Janice said to Dannie, "Honey can you make sure that everything's put away? We're going to head to bed." After some quick good-nights they headed upstairs, and left the girls to their own devices.

"Ok. Tell me about those butterflies," Danielle asked as soon as they were alone.

"You're obsessed with that—it's not really about anything," Mac replied shortly.

"It sounded important to you." Dannie was not going to let it go.

"Fuck you," Mac grumped, giving in "Coach Ellen asked me what it was like to kiss you."

"What?"

"We were talking about the girl in the bar."

"What girl?"

"The one that tried to seduce me. It almost worked."

"What? Someone tried to seduce you in the bar?" Danielle was incredulous. "When did this happen?"

Mac unfolded the whole story, ending with, "The girl almost got me to leave with her. But Ellen saved me." Danielle gaped at her.

"You were going to go sleep with some random woman?" she asked, hurt.

"Well, not really. But—it was, um, intense." Mac looked up. "But I wouldn't have gone anywhere with her really—and besides Coach Ellen saved the day. So my purity is intact."

Danielle snorted. "'Purity' might be stretching it a bit, Mac," she said. She tried to stay upset but failed miserably. A smile crossed her face. "Actually, 'purity' is stretching it a LOT," she teased.

Mac ignored the jibe and continued. "Then while you guys were making the snack we talked about it. That's when Ellen asked me about kissing you."

"And you said what?"

"I said that kissing you was like butterflies in springtime. Soft, warm, sweet. It was a compliment, really."

"I bet you say that about everyone you kiss," Dannie was still teasing her.

"Hell no. Boys do not kiss like butterflies."

"Really?" Danielle asked, now curious. "Hey. Don't smile and shake your head. I've never kissed a boy," Danielle reminded her. She thought for a second. "Hell, I haven't kissed many girls for that matter," she said wistfully. She lowered her voice conspiratorially. "Um. But anyway—so what's it like to kiss a boy?" she asked. Mac thought for a minute.

"Well. Boys are BIG. Like really big," she began. "Big faces, big jaws, sort of big tongues." She put her hands around her own face and opened her mouth to illustrate. "Big chests to wrap your arms around. Big, strong arms when they hold you. When a guy kisses you it's definitely like he's bigger and you're smaller. It feels like you're being TAKEN."

"And you like that? You like being—taken?" Danielle asked.

"Oh hell yeah. It just makes it—um, really easy for me to just let go and be responsive. Like I just let him have me. And the whole female surrender thing seems to drive guys crazy with lust too. Sort of a win-win." Mac giggled.

"OK," Danielle replied, nodding. "I get that. But—like, is it one, special guy that does it for you—or is it more—um—generic?" She frowned, feeling like she wasn't making sense. But Mac had caught her meaning.

"No, Dannie," she replied. "It's generic. I'm sort of a slut when it comes to that." Mac was smiling, but it was a wan smile. "I actually wish I wasn't so much," she said softly, "but I get in these states and someone unzips me and the next thing I know we're naked and fucking. I've actually thought about trying to get some kind of counseling."

With a flash of insight, Danielle thought of the times when Mac had been the most receptive to her. It was always when Dannie had taken the lead. And the girl in the bar had been the aggressor, and Mac had surrendered—well, almost surrendered. Mac responded to girls and guys the same way: as long as the correct approach was used, Mac was ready to roll. Dannie realized that her friend was not the delicate, sweet, flower she had always thought her to be. Mac was a cauldron of passion always on the verge of boiling over.

In that moment, Danielle made a decision. It was time to light that kind of fire between her and Mac—and if she got burned, so be it. It might come to nothing, it might be upsetting, but she had to know what those ever-lengthening kisses meant. It made her stomach knot up to think of taking the lead in that way, but in her heart she knew that she had to try or she could never be at peace.

Taking a deep breath, Danielle began. "Maybe you just need the right person to settle you down, Mac," she said softly. "I mean, beyond the physical end, maybe you're not getting what you need from Pete and the other guys you've been with." Mac gave her a funny look. Dannie had never said anything like that to her—at least not seriously.

Before she could answer, though, Dannie took off on a different tack. "OK. So boys are big and they unleash you. Tell me more about the butterflies in springtime—how did you describe kissing girls?"

Mac's brow furrowed again and she wrinkled her nose. "I was afraid you were going to ask me that. It's harder to explain." She paused. "OK—so the best was I can say it is that girls are the same—er, at least you are, I don't have any experience beyond that. You're the same as me. Your mouth is the same size. Your tongue is the same. Your chest is the same—got boobs..." Dannie giggled. Mac again ignored her and continued. "Your arms are the same. We hug the same. So it's not physically overwhelming. It's—like—more relaxed. Cozy."

"And sweet and warm like you said before." Danielle added.

"Yeah—that's where the butterfly thing came in." Mac reminded her.

"What's it like being touched by a guy?" Dannie asked. Mac's brow furrowed.

"You mean like being hugged?" Mac queried.

"No. I mean like—like being TOUCHED—like when's he's getting ready to fuck you." Dannie asked. She was really curious now. Mac smiled.

"Oh. TOUCHED," she giggled. "Well, when they're getting down to business, boys are sort of rough—they can be like a bull in a china shop with their hands and tongue sometimes," Mac told her. Then she quickly added "But that's hot, too." Dannie listened, fascinated to hear Mac explaining her experience of sex.

Mac continued, "Bang. Clank. Clomp. Like undressing you—they always want to help, and then they fucking rip your clothes off. It's kind of cute because they try to be delicate. But they're guys so they're sort of klutzy anyway—and when they're aroused, they don't get any more graceful." Danielle chuckled, then laughed.

"You should do a comedy routine at the Rubiyat," she quipped. "You'd be a hit." Mac snorted.

"Then after a couple of kisses, the roughness gets to be a huge turn on," Mac continued.

She paused and thought for a minute, then added, "To be fair, that's just the way guys are—even the sensitive, good guys. Like when you jack them off..." she saw Dannie shaking her head and laughed. "Ok, so YOU'LL never be jacking off a guy, but if you ever need to do it, just know that you need to do it pretty hard." Dannie's eyes widened.

"Yeah," Mac continued, "if you do it the way you'd touch yourself they don't feel much. What seems too rough and too fast is usually just perfect for them. Anyway, I think that's why they get rough with girls sometimes. It's part of the enjoyment of being with a guy. You know, 'viva la difference.'"

"And you like to be treated rough like that?" Dannie asked, now serious.

"No. I don't—I mean, not really rough. It's just that there's this feeling like there's a volcano about to erupt—and it's going to be totally unleashed at you." Mac paused. "And you're the one who is going to unleash it," she added significantly. Dannie nodded, understanding the thrill of power that Mac must feel in those moments.

"Like if you show him your tits," Mac whispered, as though divulging a trade secret. "It's all over." Mac giggled. "He'll get this look in his eyes and you can tell that Vesuvius is going to erupt—and you're going to be receiving all of its, er, lava." They both laughed at that. "Yeah, that sounds like a shitty porn story, but you get the idea," she concluded.

"And you like that?"

"Yeah. It's like being powerful and helpless at the same time. It's kind of like skydiving, really. It feels really exciting and really dangerous."

"So the butterflies are not dangerous I take it."

"No they're not. They're more—um. You're more—it's hard to explain. More—er, elegant, I guess. It's comfortable, cozy—it feels—this is going to sound weird—but it feels SAFE. Sort of like coming here—to your mom's house."

"An elegant, safe butterfly. That doesn't sound as exciting like some raging erotic volcano to be unleashed." Danielle said, raising an eyebrow.

"Er—yeah, I guess that's sort of it. But look at the positive. It could be a lot worse description. Don't be upset." Mac consoled her.

Dannie shook her head. "No, Mac, I'm not sad at all," she said. "But I do think we haven't understood each other very well." She looked in her friend's eyes and smiled. "All this time I've thought you kissed me just to humor me—sort of like you were throwing the dyke a bone. To hear you talking about it like you enjoy it and feel something—I can't tell you how good that makes me feel. I don't care if it's not like kissing a guy—for Christ's sake I'm NOT a guy—but knowing that you feel sweet and warm and safe and happy when you kiss me..." her voice trailed off and her eyes softened. "That makes me the happiest girl in the world."

Mac's eyes softened, too. "Dannie—I enjoy it a lot. I pretend to complain and make a fuss, but I do like it." she said softly. There was a long silence, then Mac whispered, "I really, really like kissing you."

Dannie looked directly into her eyes. "Yeah. I figured that out when you kept letting me do it," she replied. "Now I just keep pushing my luck with longer kisses."

"You sure as hell are," Mac told her, smiling. "I keep wondering how you have the guts to keep pushing the limits." Danielle saw her relax and knew the next steps in this dance.

She would ask if she could kiss Mac. Mac would make a little fuss then agree. And nothing would ever change between them. "Well," Dannie thought, "it's time to tear up that fucking script."

Without saying another word, Danielle took Mac by the shoulders. Mac gasped and opened her mouth to speak, but when she saw the fire in Dannie's eyes, she just gave in. Dannie took her with a deep, passionate kiss. Mac didn't try to pull away—she just kissed back as hard as she could—and the kiss just continued to get deeper. By the time they separated, both were flushed and breathing heavily.

"Whoa. That sort of came from nowhere," Mac said. "What made you—"

Dannie cut off her words with another deep kiss. It was harder and longer than the first, and again, Mac didn't pull away. As their tongues began to dance, Dannie took Mac in her arms. Unhesitatingly, Mac's arms went around her and they continued to embrace deeply as their kiss lengthened and deepened. As their bodies pressed together, Dannie could feel Mac's nipples become furiously erect through her t-shirt. When their mouths parted briefly, they could see that they were both aroused.

"See," Mac panted, "It's the same. Same mouth, same tongue. Same..." She touched her erect nipples, then pointed at Dannie's. Dannie touched her own nipples, then moved her hand to Mac's chest. As her friend began to play with her nipple, Mac began to speak, but again her words were again cut off by a passionate kiss. As they made out, Dannie played with Mac's aching nipples, first through her shirt, then underneath it. As she contacted Mac's breasts directly, she felt goose bumps ripple across the surface of her friend's skin.

Mac groaned, her mouth still firmly pressed against Dannie's. Her hands caressed Dannie's hair, then slid down to her body. Again, the friends parted, panting.

"Holy fuck," Mac gasped. "I'm on fire."

"Butterflies in the springtime, huh?" Danielle asked, teasingly.

"Fucking killer butterflies this time," Mac corrected her. Dannie shook her head.

"Hell no, Mac. This is a fucking volcano."

"Hey, you better be careful," Mac cautioned her. When I go down this road, it happens hard and fast."

"I've heard you traveling this road, remember?" Dannie gave her a wicked look. "But that wasn't a volcano you had with that little boy. It was a fucking foothill. I'll show you what a real volcano is like."

"Is that a challenge?" Mac asked. She was as competitive as Danielle and couldn't resist a dare.

"Fuck you. Yes it is," Danielle replied instantly. "And you know I never lose."

"Fuck you, freshman hot-shot. That was on the ice. This is for-real."

Danielle took Mac's face and pulled her close. "You're goddamn right this is for-real," she hissed, and nailed her best friend with another kiss. Mac surrendered instantly, and Danielle's hands roamed even further afield, exploring all of her friend's lean, muscular body.

"Let's go to bed," Danielle gasped when they finally parted. She became aware of how wet she was. Her genitals hummed and pulsed with her arousal, and she felt light-headed.

"Do you want to tuck me in?" Mackenzie asked teasingly. "I've got that cute little bed in the guest room."

"Fuck no. You're coming to my room." Danielle responded.

"Oh. I am, am I? I don't get a choice?" Mac retorted. "All of a sudden you're the boss, huh?" Clearly it was "Game On" between them.

"No. You don't get a choice. You're going to get your ass into my bed," Danielle said firmly. "Mac, I'm done chasing you. You're going to have to come to me this time. The shoe is going to be on the other foot."

"What if I don't want to crawl in your bed?" Mac was still teasing, but Danielle could sense the doubt behind her posturing.

"That's fine, but no more kissing." Dannie held her ground. She was as tenacious as a mother bear.

Mac pulled off her shirt. "You're sure? Even if I show you my tits?" she teased. Dannie saw her pert breasts with the furiously erect nipples, then looked up and saw Mac's dilated pupils and open mouth. Danielle stared, mesmerized by her best friend's body. Mac simply exuded an animalistic sexuality that drove Dannie wild.

Danielle, however, resisted the tempting display. Instead, she playfully slapped Mac's face. "You have nice tits, Mac, but you're going to have to step up your game. I'm not some fucking boy who's going to swoon over a pair of tits." She moved her face very close to Mac's. Looking directly into her eyes, Dannie hissed, "What do you really want?" Mac closed her eyes, overwhelmed.

Mac felt her whole body become rubbery and thought she might faint. Every fiber of her, from her toes to her head to her soul needed Danielle.

She needed to kiss her, to hold her, to touch—no, to be touched by—her. She ached for her friend's—fuck, who was she kidding?—for her lover's caresses. She opened her eyes. Dannie's face was so close that she couldn't focus her eyes anymore.

Dannie saw Mac's face and chest flush crimson. Again gently slapping Mac's cheek, Danielle repeated her demand, "Get your little ass into my bed." Her hand lingered on Mac's face, now gently caressing it. She watched, transfixed, as Mac's nipples swiftly become even more erect.