Welcome to My World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dannie's hand moved down to her neck, Mac's eyes softened. "What are you doing?" she whispered huskily.

Danielle moved her lips to Mac ear. "Butterfly catching," she whispered back, pushing Mac's blonde hair back and kissing the ear, then slowly working her way down the angle of the jaw to Mac's neck.

"Ohhhhh, fuck you," Mac sighed, grabbing Dannie's hair and pulling her face up. "Fuck you," she repeated as their mouths met in a long, deep kiss. This time, hands roamed freely as the young women's tongues swirled and danced, beginning the second act of their ballet of arousal.

They looked into each other's eyes—and finally they both understood. They were each other's volcano—and each other's butterfly. It wasn't butterfly or volcano—it was all mixed up together, chaotic and confusing and perfect all at the same time. As they became more relaxed and more aroused, they realized they were going to a special place neither had even dared to dream of.

Dannie stood up and took Mac's hands, gently helping her up. Mac did not resist, and Dannie began guiding her upstairs, one arm encircling her waist. They began to feel the flow of this scene—Danielle leading, Mac following.

They slowly climbed the stairs, pausing for a soul-searching kiss on each step. When they arrived at the top, Mac unhesitatingly allowed Dannie to lead her.

As they walked down the hall, they could hear sheets rustling, then gasping and sighing as Ellen and Janice made love. It simply confirmed to the younger women what they were about to do.

They exchanged a glance and a smile as they entered Dannie's room. Dannie gently closed the door. "Gotcha," she said softly, smiling at Mackenzie.

"No fucking shit," Mac said softly. "Got me. OK, chief. What now?"

In reply, Danielle pulled off her shirt, then quickly pulled off her shorts. She walked over to Mac and grasped the waistband of her pants. As she pulled of Mac's shorts, she saw that her lover was already swollen open and quite wet.

"Christ, Mac, you don't waste any time do you," Dannie giggled.

"No. I told you. When I get turned on, it goes hard and fast for me," Mac sighed. "You are not helping to slow anything down, by the way." She touched her genitals gently, then pointed at Dannie's. "See?" she said in a little-girl voice, "It's the same." Dannie saw that they were both open, and their clits were beginning to peek out from beneath their hoods. Wordlessly, Dannie dropped to her knees and began kissing Mac's loins, taking in her scent.

Mac's legs began to tremble and she grabbed Dannie's head for support. "Goddamn, let me lay down before I faint," she groaned. The naked women moved to the bed and Mac lay back, spreading her legs, fully exposing her flushed, swollen sex to her lover. Danielle joined her, settling between her girlfriend's muscular legs. Mac groaned as Dannie began slowly kissing the insides of her thighs, slowly working her way upward.

As her lover began to kiss and lick her genitals, Mac's hand moved to Dannie's head, gently ruffling her hair. "Oh God, do it," she sighed. "Lick me, Dannie. Ahhhh—Dan."

Dannie raised her head briefly. "Mmmm. You can call me Dan if it turns you on," she told Mac.

"Ahhh. Fuck." was all Mac could manage.

"You can call me whatever you fucking want to call me, in fact," Dannie said, resuming her work on Mac's clitoris.

"Oh God Dan, lick my clit," Mac moaned. "Lick it."

Dannie's tongue circled Mac's vagina, then slowly moved up the left side of her labia, over the aching clitoris and then slowly down the right. Mac's genitals pulsed and her vagina gaped open, seemingly begging for penetration. Mac gasped and moaned.

Encouraged, Danielle repeated the action, this time from right to left. The hands in her hair gripped her head more firmly, seeking support. Danielle began an erotic ping-pong match, moving left to right, each time stimulating all of her lover's sweet essence. Mac began breathing heavily and moaning, rapidly taking on the growling, guttural animalistic sound that had horrified Danielle earlier.

Dannie raised her head and saw Mac laying spread wide open before her, head thrown back with her back arched. Her breasts and erect nipples jutted skyward as her loins thrust forward seeking Dannie's pleasure-giving tongue. Mackenzie raised her head and looked at Dannie. Her eyes were aflame with desire and her face was set.

"Fuck, Dan. Do me. I'm fucking yours—take care of me and finish me off." Mac's eyes glazed over and she dropped her head back, surrendering completely. "Please God, finish me off, Dan. I'm going to fucking explode."

Danielle lowered her head and returned to her licking. Mac's large clitoris now bulged from beneath its hood, the head swollen and fully exposed to Danielle's tongue. Mac's breathing became a hoarse pant and her hips began to twitch. Dannie felt the muscles in Mac's legs and ass bulge as she tensed her body, seeking the release of orgasm.

"Oh God, Dan, you're going to make me come. Don't fucking stop. Right there. Do me." Mac growled as her hips began thrusting harder. She ground her pussy into Dannie's face and Dannie was overwhelmed with the wet, musky scent and taste of her. Mac was going over the edge, and Danielle's world became a chaotic blur of scissoring thighs, thrusting loins, and pulsating genitals.

Mac felt like she had fallen into a blender and was being chopped up and mixed into something new. She swam on the edge of consciousness, her mind a blur of swirling images. First, out of focus, then slowly becoming clearer. Then it was there—yes, now. Coming into focus. Coming into clear focus. Coming into clear, sharp focus. Coming into achingly precise, clear, sharp focus. Coming...

Mac's body snapped forward and she became rigid. Her abs rippled, and her hands clenched spastically, locking into Dannie's hair. She stayed locked in this position for a few seconds and a rattle came from her throat, then her head slowly fell back and her back arched further. Her body seemed to levitate off the bed, pushing her genitals more firmly against Dannie's tongue.

"Ahhhh," Mac cried out as her orgasm took her. "Ohh. Dan. God. Fuck" she gasped as the electric waves jolted through her. When the hardest spasms had subsided, Dannie caressed her body as Mac began to relax.

Mac grabbed Dannie strongly and hoisted her up so their faces were near each other again. She kissed Dannie for all she was worth, for the first time experiencing more than just physical passion. It was a long, passionate, warm, loving, fun, sunny kiss. A Technicolor kiss instead of the puny black-and-white versions she had known before.

When they parted, Dannie wiped Mac's mouth. "Sorry, I didn't have time to clean up before you kissed me," she said.

"That's ok," Mac assured her, "it's just me anyway. Besides," she added smiling, "I need to get used to that taste, I suppose."

"Well," Dannie said, "I can suggest a better way for you to get some experience with that."

Mac raised an eyebrow. "Hm," she said and wrinkled her nose the way Dannie thought was so cute, "you realize that I don't have any experience in this, um, particular field of endeavor."

Dannie kissed the tip of her nose. "Ya gotta start somewhere," she said and smiled. "I'm willing to be your guinea pig."

"OK, but don't expect too much for the test flight," Mac said dubiously. She scooted down between Dannie's legs and gently parted them. She paused, scanning intently.

Dannie raised her head and looked down. "Anything wrong down there?" she asked. "It seems like I'm getting quite an inspection."

Mac looked up sheepishly. "No. Everything seems in order," she said lightly. Then more slowly, "I—er—you know I've never seen, um—this—before."

"What do you mean?" Dannie asked. "It's just the same as yours." She paused. "You said so yourself," she added with a giggle.

"Well, ah—yes. But..." Mac paused. "I've only seen one of these from the—shall we say—owner's perspective. This is a whole different thing."

"So. What do you think?" Danielle asked, propping herself up on an elbow.

"Well—I thought the clit was a whole lot bigger that it really is. And the, um, opening—well, it's pretty dominating when you're up close and personal," Mac said. "Pictures don't do it justice."

Dannie ruffled her hair lightly. "Are you ok with this?" she asked, seriously.

Mac gave Dannie's clitoris an exploratory lick and smiled as Dannie's body jerked in response. She smacked her lips as though sampling a new flavor of candy. "It seems harmless enough," she said, lowering her face into position. "Let's get this party started."

"Uhhhhh," gasped Danielle as Mac's tongue found her clitoris again. "It's fuckin' started, Mac," she gasped. "I'm so horny I can't stand it."

Mackenzie didn't reply, she just slowly licked up and down Dannie's clitoris. She didn't try any of the tricks her girlfriend had just used on her—she just did what she remembered from earlier encounters with guys. Simple and direct. No nonsense. And extremely effective.

"Mac. God. Whatever you do don't stop. Just keep doing that, ok?" Dannie groaned.

Mac didn't reply. She simply continued to lap at the swiftly hardening clitoris like a hungry kitten with a saucer of milk. Danielle groaned and opened her legs further. Mac saw her vagina gape open. On an impulse, she slid a finger inside her lover. Danielle's back arched and she pressed her hips forward, impaling herself on Mac's loving hand. Mac began gently thrusting in and out as her tongue continue its unwavering work on the pulsating organ beneath it.

Soon, Dannie's hips were fucking in rhythm with Mac's hand. Mac reached up with her other hand and gently opened Dannie, pulling back her hood to get direct access to the engorged clitoris.

Dannie felt Mac open her, then the electric jolt of direct clitoral contact—and then she was in a void, beyond knowing or caring or thinking. Her hands went up to Mac's head, then fell away as she yielded completely. Her pelvic thrusts increased in intensity and Mac instinctively knew that Dan required a second finger inside. Mac slowly worked inside her, feeling upward and inward, sensing the twitching of Dannie's muscles and the rhythm of her gasps and moans. She knew what to look for, but had no idea how to conduct her search.

Here? No. She tried higher. Dannie groaned and her ass rose into the air. Maybe? No, not there either. Then. Just a bit more...

Mac found the swollen, ridged area and smoothly ran her fingers over it.

"Ahhhh. Mac!" Dannie called out. Mac pressed more firmly against the spot and began making circular motions. She had had this done to her enough that she knew exactly what Dannie was feeling.

Dannie's body rose into the air as she began calling out, almost screaming, yearning, praying, "Please God Mac. Sweet fucking God. Ohhh, Mac. Ohhh, God."

And then she was there, shaking, twitching, gasping, crying, reaching, seeking...and finding.

When it was over, Mac moved up, wiping her face and hand on the sheets. They kissed again, gently, too spent to be overly passionate.

"That was amazing," Danielle said softly. "Some butterfly"

"Beginner's luck," Mac said smiling. "You're pretty volcanic yourself you know."

"Yeah. When someone knows what to do," Dannie said, smiling. They kissed and dozed off...

================================================

Mac was awakened by a kiss. Then another, long and passionate. She felt that she wanted to sleep, but the kisser was insistent and within a few minutes she was burning with desire again. She opened her eyes and smiled at Dannie, then blinked in surprise. Light was streaming in the window, and she could see her lover clearly.

Dannie had put on a man's ribbed undershirt, and had put up her hair into a boyish style. Mac looked at her questioningly.

"What do you think of this look?" Dannie asked. With the change in hair and the clinging muscle shirt, her lean, muscular body could almost have been mistaken for a boy. Mac smiled.

"It's nice," she said. "I'm more interested in the package than the wrapper, though," she added smiling. "How do you feel dressed up that way?"

Danielle blushed, then smiled. "I feel—sexy," she confessed. "Really sexy. Powerful, too." she paused. "I," she cleared her throat, "I mean—you may not like it." She blushed again.

Mac pulled her down and kissed her. "Like I said, I'm more interested in the package than the wrapper. You can dress however the fuck you want. You can do whatever the fuck you want. Just as long as you're you. OK?"

Tears welled in Danielle's eyes. "That's the nicest thing anyone ever said to me," she said softly. "I've never had a chance to just be me."

"Try it, you'll like it," Mac said, smiling. "Of course, you might turn out to be a little whore like me. But at least you'll be who the hell you're supposed to be." She pasued, "Or maybe you like being the tough guy?" she teased.

"Ok. You asked for it," Danielle said, taking Mac in another deep kiss. She worked her way around to Mac's neck, finding the angle of her jaw, the backside of her earlobe, her silky hairline and finally making her way down to where the neck meets the shoulder.

Dannie nibbled her way across the collarbone, then down onto Mac's chest. Mac sighed as she felt Dannie's warm breath on her nipple. Then, an exploratory tongue began to gently circle her areola causing the nipple to become erect. The tongue teased the nipple, encouraging its swelling. Mac lay motionless, scarcely daring to breathe, as Danielle caressed and sucked her breasts.

After an eternity, Dannie began working her way down Mac's body, nibbling, kissing and sucking. She reached down and found Mac's slit already swollen open and slick with her juices. Dannie began making circles on Mac's clit as she brought her face back up and took her lover in a deep kiss. Mac moaned and spread her legs wider, encouraging Dannie's explorations.

Danielle slid her finger down and penetrated her girlfriend, bringing forth a low moan. She was amazed at how easily one finger slid inside Mac, then she realized how Mac's exploits with men had opened her.

"More?" she asked Mac, parting their kiss momentarily. Mac simply nodded urgently, her eyes wide and staring. Dannie inserted a second finger, and Mac grabbed her shirt, pulling her back down for another kiss. Dannie began moving her fingers in and out rhythmically, doing her best to imitate the motion of sex. Mac's hips arched up, and she looked desperately at Dannie.

"Harder," she pleaded. Dannie responded by increasing the pace and depth of her movement. "Ahhh," sighed Mac and closed her eyes. Danielle continued to fuck Mac with her hand, watching as Mac's hips effortlessly followed the speed and rhythm of her thrusting hand.

Dannie leaned forward and began kissing Mac's neck again. Mac groaned. The soft kisses turned into little nibbles, then into sharp bites. Mac began growling in her throat. Her hands reached for Dannie, but found only the sheets. She grabbed them, hanging on for dear life, as Dannie continued nipping at her, leaving a trail of bite marks on her tender skin.

"Ahh, Dan. Fuck me. Fuck me, Dan," Mac hissed. "Fuck me harder." Her head fell back and she looked up.

Her lover, Dan, was above her, penetrating her for all she was worth. The shirt was damp with sweat and clung to the slender body beneath. Beads of sweat shone on Dan's forehead as she worked her hand in and out of Mac.

"Oh fucking Christ, Dan, harder. For Christ's sake fuck me harder, you son of a bitch." Mac kept groaning. The room filled with the musky scent of women loving, the perfume adding fuel to their desire.

Dan slid her thumb to Mac's clit, gripping her firmly. Mac cried out. As Dan's fingers worked inside Mac, she began to feel Mac's vagina begin to contract, pulsating. Mac went rigid, and her head fell back. Her eyes were wide open and staring and her mouth was open, and she gurgled and grunted as her tense body trembled. Then, with a massive jerk her orgasm began. Mac's eyes closed and her body shot forward, folding her in half and bringing her almost to sitting. She grabbed blindly for something—anything—and latched onto Dan's shirt. They hung onto each other as Mac jerked and trembled, deep in the throes of it. Dan rode her through it, one hand comfortingly around her shoulders, the other buried deep inside her.

"I got ya," Dan whispered in Mac's ear, "I got ya."

As Mac's orgasm subsided, she moved her mouth to Dan's and gave her a long, deep kiss. Dan withdrew her hand, and they hugged each other close. Then, suddenly, Mac went wild, pulling off Dan's shirt and pushing her down onto the bed.

Dan fell face first, laying on her stomach and Mac dove in, kissing her ass then moving downward. She lifted Dan's hips and slid her face underneath. The genitals gaped wide open, as though waiting for Mac's tongue. Dan fought herself upright, sitting down onto Mac's face.

Mac grabbed Dan's ass and pulled her forward, burying her face into the musky wetness. As the tongue made its electric contact with her clit, Dan's body jerked and she grabbed Mac's hair. Mac's hand moved to Dan's ass and began caressing it, then dropped down and gently circled the asshole.

Dan cried out, "Oh fuck Mac," and fell forward, grasping at the bedside table for support. She missed and succeeded only in knocking over the table. As it fell with a crash, Dan sailed off the bed, crashing onto the floor along with books, a lamp, most of the bedclothes—and Mac.

The girls fell into a tangle on the floor, Dan's pussy still near Mac's nose. Dan rolled onto her back and reached for Mac. "Shit," she called, "are you ok Mac?"

In answer, Mac crawled on top of her, and they began kissing again.. Their legs intertwined and they instinctively pressed their bodies together. As they ground against each other, Mac looked up. "Yeah, I'm ok," she panted, "how about you?"

"Horny as fuck," Dan told her, "but otherwise ok."

They continued to grind on each other, enjoying the closeness and the feeling of thrusting into someone else. It was pretty clear, though, that their amateur tribbing efforts weren't going to yield major sexual pleasures.

"We're going to have to practice that," Mac panted, sliding downward. Dan stopped her.

"No. I want to kiss you while I come—do me with your hand, ok?" she asked softly.

Mac reversed course. Settling into position, she put one arm around Dannie and kissed her. Mac's hand trailed downward, and Dannie smiled, spreading her legs. As Mac's hand brushed her slit, a wicked gleam came into Dan's eyes. Her hand reached downward and settled between Mac's thighs.

"I've got a better idea," Dan said playfully. "Let's come together, ok?"

"Ok," replied Mac, smiling. She paused. "You know that I love you, right?"

"Yeah, I do." Dan whispered. "I'm pretty sure you've been in love with me for a while."

As their mouths met, their hands began working in now-familiar ways on now-familiar bodies. Like two muscular ballerinas, they danced with each other, bodies gracefully moving in rhythm. Their fingers played on each other like instruments, creating the sensual accompaniment to the undulating, swaying dance.

Like Ravel's Bolero, it began slowly and softly—as if from a distance. Their skillful fingers orchestrated their arousal and the young, powerful bodies followed along gracefully. Their tongues danced a separate ballet, a fiery duet of darting, swirling movements that inspired the musical hands to greater efforts.

As the crescendo built, they began to add voice to the symphony, at first soft moans and gasps, then louder cries as fingers entered, sought and found the center of each other's pleasure.

They moved easily, instinctively and soon found themselves in the age-old dance—hips thrusting rhythmically, bodies locked together, mouths joined and hands working. The erotic ballet built to its inevitable climax, the dancers blissfully unaware of anything but each other.