Welcome to My World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Locked together. Falling into each other. Grasping, reaching, moaning, crying.

Mac raised the curtain on the final scene. Her body went rigid as her pre-orgasmic spasms began. Knowing that her lover was coming sent Dan over the edge and she began her trembling build up to climax. They moaned together as they felt their pulsations start, almost at the same instant.

Desperately they clung to each other, pulsing, trembling, shaking—the pleasure intensified by having a solid, strong partner to cling to and to tremble against.

They gave and received—and there wasn't any more to it than that.

================================================

Finally, they lay there, gasping for breath, totally spent. They wanted to kiss, but lacked the strength to raise their heads, so they just lay there, together, each alone with her thoughts.

They were jolted back to reality by a knock on the door. They heard Janice's voice call out, "If you two lovebirds are ready for breakfast, Ellen and I are making a batch of cloud pancakes."

"Thanks, mom, we'll be right down," Dannie called. Mac sniggered.

"OK, sweetie, take your time. It will be a little while till they're ready." Janice said. They could hear her chuckle as she headed back downstairs.

Dannie popped up and scampered to the door, opening it a crack. They heard voices from downstairs.

"Everything ok up there?" they heard Ellen ask. "It sounded like a damn earthquake."

"I think everything is very ok up there," Janice replied, still chuckling. "Mac's room was vacant, and Dannie said 'WE will be right down.' I also called them lovebirds and she didn't bat an eye."

By this time Mac had joined Dannie. They just looked at each other and giggled.

"Outed." said Dannie.

"Busted for sure," giggled Mac. They kissed and began looking for their clothes.

"Shit!" Mac hissed, "I left my shirt down in the family room."

"I think that may be where the 'lovebirds' crack came from," Dannie giggled. "Here. Take one of mine."

As they headed downstairs, they stopped in the doorway and looked around, surveying the carnage. They had turned the neat, orderly bedroom into a chaotic mess.

"Oh my God," Dannie said softly. "We really messed everything up."

Mac smiled. "Yeah," she said, looking at her lover, "we turned the whole world upside down, didn't we?" Danielle just returned her look and smiled. "But I don't think we messed anything up," Mac continued. "We got things in exactly the right place."

"Well, after breakfast we can put everything back the way it was—that is if you want to," Danielle told her. "This doesn't have to be a permanent mess."

"Yeah, we could do it after breakfast," Mac said, taking Dannie in her arms, "—or maybe tomorrow—or maybe never. Maybe a permanent mess is what we need." The sounds of Ellen and Janice talking and laughing came from downstairs.

"Lovebirds?" asked Dannie, raising an eyebrow.

"Butterflies," replied Mac. "Volcanic butterflies."

The lovers fell into a deep kiss, neither of them worrying about how long it would last. They just knew it would be perfect.