Welcome to New Jersey!

Story Info
Arthur gives Sandy a warm welcome at airport.
1.3k words
4.12
22.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that's where it all began?"

You nod as we sit in the airport coffee shop, where you've flown in to meet me. We're sitting in the corner, your back to the rest of the tables, as pretty as your picture. I take your wrists in my hand as we begin to play "Blame the Victim."

"I can't believe you didn't fight back. What kind of girl are you?"

"A slut." You murmur, smiling wanly, your face framed by the long brown hair falling past your shoulders. I reach out and start pinching your nipples through your ribbed black turtleneck.

"You've got that right. Look, you're letting a virtual stranger pinch your titties in a public place. And feel how hard they are." You wince, smile, and nod--you can feel them, they're yours, though you've given them to me, just like you'll give me the rest of your body, a willing victim. Inside, the electricity begins to flow from breasts to chest to spine and on down below. I pull you closer, take your chin in hand, and kiss your parted lips, gently and then more firmly, inhaling your air as your eyes widen then close. The warmth, the heat begins to ball in your pussy. I reach under the table and spread your knees, pushing the white skirt with the flower print onto your thighs. My hand slides along the inside, so pale and delicate, pinching and stroking as it approaches your crotch.

"Please tell me you're wearing panties, so I don't think you're a total whore." You smile.

"You're about to find out."

"A little impudent, aren't you?" My fingernails brush up your mound, flatter because you shave, the middle finger runs slowly up your slit. I turn my wrist and feel your wetness leaking through the cotton veneer. "And wet." I push the fabric inside you, your heat and flow soaking my finger. I bring it to my mouth and suck on it, still holding your wrists. The excitement is so obvious on your face.

"You're next," and I dip back down below, jabbing the tissue-like cloth farther into your cunt, scoop up some of your juices. Waving it under your nose, I ask, "What kind of girl leaks like this for a stranger?" You open your mouth to reply when slide my middle digit in. You suck greedily as I fingerfuck your mouth.

"Now," I say, releasing your hands, take off your panties."

"What?" You smile, a little in disbelief.

"You heard me. You've wet your panties and need to take them off. If you're the slut we both know you are, that's not a problem." You glance around and then reach down under your jacket and skirt. A little awkward as the chair slides back when you lift your butt off the seat, but you keep wriggling and down they come over your ankles and shoes. You blush at the thought that someone behind us is watching.

"Give them to me. More flowers. You are Daddy's naughty little girl. Well, let's go where we can give you what you deserve, slut."

Out in the garage, we put your bags in the trunk, your coat folded on top. As you open the passenger side door and crouch to step in, you notice the towel thoughtfully left on the seat. You feel me behind you, gripping your hips.

"Not so fast, Sandy. Your ass is out here to get spanked because you're so leaky." I roll up your skirt and caress your cheeks before slapping them, hard.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" you cry into the interior, and I stop, sliding my hand over your bald slimy pussy.

"Is that all you can do? Show me you can count, bitch." Slap!

"One!" Slap!

"Two!" Slap!

"Three!" Slap!

"O god, Four!" Slap!

"Unh, Five." Slap!

"Unh, Six, Please...." I stop, two fingers jammed in your pussy, sawing back and forth.

"Sandy, what is it, Stop or Don't stop?" What a choice.

"Don't...stop." I fit in a third digit and wriggle them in the silky folds of your cunt.

"What's the magic word, slut?"

"Please." SLAP! Harder than before, and then again before I see a car coming and pause, my fingers delving into your wetness and pinching the lips. You're seeing little stars flash before your watery eyes as the car slowly cruises by, out of your sight. Three more spanks, a pause, then two more in quick succession.

"We've had enough fun here, my little bald-pussy bitch, but let's get you ready for the trip home. Open up." You feel something hard slide into your cunt and then withdraw before you feel it prodding at your wrinkly little butthole. You relax mentally and still wince and I slide it in, no pause as its expanding diameter stretches your ring before disappearing inside. Then you hear my zipper.

"One for my little girl, and one for the road, Sandy. Grab that seat and let's see if you're as good as advertised." You stick up your stinging red-cheeked butt and I position my cock's knob at your slit. You push back and I push forward, the hard red-gorged tool sliding firmly up your canal. "Silly Sandy's getting her holes filled, daddy's little girl likes this, don't you, baby?"

"O god, yes, yes, yes!" you gurgle, feeling all sorts of pressures and sensations as I fill and empty your cunt, already spasming. So degrading, so liberating, being fucked from behind in the Newark Airport garage, the plug in your ass rubbing my cock throught the thin sheaths separating the two portals.

"You're so tight, my slutty girl, I can't wait to take your ass when we get home." Thump! Slide out slowly, Thump! Slide out slowly, Thump! "Yeah bitch, into the home stretch!" Slap! as I ram your cunt again. You clutch the edge of the seat, knuckles white, breathing hard, breasts hanging, nipples hard as pebbles rasping against the turtleneck's fabric. You brace yourself for the slaps on your already tender cheeks, your orgasm roiling inside from cunt to clit to ass to breasts, your chest flushing with the heat. My hand stops its smacking and clenches your hips, holding your firmly as your cunt spasms around my cock. My balls tighten, the sperm boiling up and I begin thrusting even harder, faster, short strokes like a jackhammer up your liquefied hole.

"O Sandy, yeah, o god o god o god, yes, yes YES!" And I collapse on you, jerking inside your cunt clutching my cock, my hands now gripping a breast, your mane of hair, pinching a nipple and pulling your head back as you explode in colors, tears, and whispers.

We slowly untangle and I pull you upright to kiss you gently and cuff your hands behind you before pushing you to your knees.

"Now look what you've done, Patti, my cock's all wet and slimy because of you. You know you're supposed to leave everything cleaner than when you found it. Start licking."

It hangs there, drooping and dripping, red and ragged, and you lean forward to mouth me. Such an odd mix of flavors and scents and textures on my shaved groin, your tongue lapping and slithering over the loose skin, fuzzy hairs, the heft of balls. You slurp away until I stop you, satisfied.

"Good girl, Sandy, now in you go." I stuff myself back in my pants and ease you in the seat, strapping you in with the seatbelt. The plug is still there, your hands behind you not too crushed. I take a couple of clips from my pocket and you watch horrified and helpless as I reach toward your protruding, proud, and defenceless breasts.

"You're not..." You take my chin.

"Sandy, do I have to gag you?" You shake your head. "Good" and I affix them to your still-stiff nipples.

"Ainnggh!" you wince and moan.

"Alright, I wanted to save this for later, but..." And I take a small vibrator from my pocket, reach between your legs and up your skirt to lodge it between your legs. You feel the hum, the steady vibrations, and now your body is struggling with the mix of pain and pleasure.

I start up the car.

"Think speedbumps or potholes will help or hurt? Only one way to find out, off we go!"