Welcome to New York

Story Info
A long awaited meeting with a sexy friend.
1.1k words
2.8
23.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well here I was, after months of planning my taxi had pulled outside and plush house in the outskirts of New York. I could hardly be more excited knowing what waited on the other side of the door. My sexual fantasies were about to be realised. I was a little nervous as I rung the doorbell. OK, we had chatted many times but actually meeting up was going to be so different. My heart skipped a beat as the heavy door swung open. And there she was - the lady who looked so horny in her videos standing before me. My lovely Lisa. She looked stunning in her summer dress. It fitted tight round her too, showing off her superb breasts and I immediately felt my cock stiffen in my jeans. She gave me a lovely smile, and welcomed me in. We relaxed and chatted over and drink and I felt much more at ease and ready for the fun that was in store.

As she picked up my glass she bent over slowly and her dress fell away to give a glimpse of her superb tits nestling in a lacey black bra. Now I was rock hard and as she straightened up she could see the bulge in my pants. We kissed gently and she reached down and felt for my cock as I fondled her breasts . She said it was time to go to the special room next door and led me by the hand. She looked so horny it was unreal and she opened the door to reveal a king size bed. On one side was a shelf full of a selection of toys, and I knew she loved those!

We kissed long and deep. She was wearing lovely scent and tasted so damn good. She drew away and told me she would be back in a minute and slipped into the bathroom. She returned wearing a deep blue cami top, and black stocking and suspenders, and blue silk panties. My cock was bursting through my pants and she asked if I was ready to play? I caressed her boobs through the thin material feeling her nipples stiffening. Lisa moaned as I fondled them, reached down, unzipped me, and took out my hard cock. I lay back on the bed as she gently licked the shaft. I was so horny that precum was already dribbling down, giving Lisa a little of my salty taste. I was in heaven as she took my knob in her mouth , rubbing it against the roof of her mouth. I grabbed get hair as she sucked me, and she looked up at me with a broad grin. Now she wanted me to lick her. She rolled off me and opened her legs wide, giving me a fantastic view of her wet pussy.

I began stroking the inside of her thighs and then followed with my tongue. I could feel the heat from her pussy as I got closer, and looked up to see Lisa pulling hard on her nipples. My tongue began exploring the folds of her pussy, her juices dribbling onto my face. I knew him much she loved having her pussy eaten and drove my tongue deep inside her. She began moaning and writhing and I knew she was about to orgasm. I felt her stockinged legs wrap around my back pulling me deeper inside her, and I fingered her erect clitoris hard. She let out and long moan and her pussy exploded in my face, her juices drenching me. God, she tasted so good. She new that the horny sound of her cumming had got me even more turned on.

Now we both wanted to fuck, and I knew she loved it doggie style. She got on all fours, opening her legs wide, inviting me into her wet pussy. I stood behind her and rubbed my hard cock against her lips and she moaned as I teased her with the knob. ' Fuck me 'she shouted, 'fill my wet pussy with your cock'. Well, what was a guy to do! I pulled on her suspender straps as I slowly eased my cock inside her, enjoying the wonderful sight of her magnificent tits hanging down. She was so wet, I knew this was going to be a great fuck.

It was then that I sensed a movement in the room. From the bathroom door where Lisa had changed her husband appeared. I knew it was her fantasy to have her husband watching her being fucked by another man, but had no idea he was right there. He smiled at me as he approached the bed, and told me to carry on fucking her pussy as he was going to fuck her mouth. I was deep inside her now, thrusting my cock inside her so there was no way I was going to stop. She turned her head towards hubby's cock and began licking the head and fondling his balls. It obviously turned her on as within seconds I felt her pussy quiver round my cock as she orgasmed. Sperm was bubbling in my balls now and I knew I was close to cumming. I thrust deeper and harder into her wet fuck hole. Letting out and long low moan as I felt my cock explode. I felt so good as I shot waves of cum inside her, massaging her erect clit hard at the same time and feeling her pussy soak me as she came again.

I slipped my cock put of her pussy and she turned over to lie on her back. She looked at the shelf full of toys, and said she wanted me to fuck her with one, whilst she sucked off hubby till he came on her mouth. I picked out a magic wand from the shelf, turned it on low and began teasing her wet lips with it. Hubby now straddled her, rubbing his cock over her nipples and Lisa was getting so excited. I turned up the wand a couple of notches and began rubbing it all over her wet pussy. Meanwhile Lisa was sucking his cock deep taking it all greedily into her mouth. I thrust the wand directly on to her clit now and she bucked and writhed as another orgasm coursed through her. I looked up as hubby let out a long low grunt and shouted he was cumming. Lisa pulled his cock from her mouth wanked him till his cum shot all over her face and dribbled down onto her nipples. As he rolled off she massaged it into her tits. It was such an erotic sight that I felt my cock getting hard again, ready for more fun.

Lisa smiled at me and hubby grinned too.' How was that for a welcome to New York' she said, I smiled too and told her it was the best welcome ever. She laughed again and said ' you bet, you haven't seen the other rooms yet. There are some other people you might know.

Well, what was in store?