Welcome to Nockatunga Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,201 Followers

“Good Zzzzzzzima,” Buzz hummed, his hands holding her, caressing her, his warm summer-grass and honey scent filling her nostrils. Flooding her lungs. Relaxing her so that those trembling shivers subsided, the vanished, leaving her limp once more. “It izzzz implanted successfully, Hive Queen.”

“Gooood Zzzzzzima,” the Hive Queen hummed and Zima was acutely conscious of the oval thing inside her anal channel, but now it wasn’t something that concerned her, it just was. “Now, our Queen will give you another, Zzzzzzzima.”

“Ohhhhhhhh,” Zima moaned. Somehow Buzz’s silky hair massaged her labia where he entered her, her swollen clitoris, teasing her to a mini-orgasm as she felt that huge intrusion at her sphincter and she knew know that it was intended to push into her anal channel, felt that tubular organ within her ass throb, pulse, expand a second time. Golden waves of pleasure washed through her body as her sphincter stretched again, stretched almost impossibly as that intrusion throbbed inside her.

“Nnnnnnnggghhh.” She groaned through those waves of pleasure as another large oval contained within that intruding tube forced her sphincter muscles to expand further. Too much. It was too much.

“Nnnnuughhhhh,” she groaned, experiencing that expansion just as she had the first time, her body juddering as that oval thing was pushed slowly through her sphincter muscle.

“Uuuugghhhhhh.” Buzz’s hands massaged her, pulled at her, worked to open her for the oval shaped ball to pass inside her body and then she was groaning again.

“Nnnaaaaaaahhhhh… ughhhh … ugghhhh … ughhhh,” is it was worked higher and higher inside her in fitful surge. Expansion and contraction, small movements stretching her impossibly, that oval shape worked higher and higher inside her and all the time Buzz’s shaft inside her, moving, coaxing mini-climaxes from her again and again.

“ZZZZZZZZZZZ,” the second alien hummer with satisfaction as the second egg emerged into Zima’s body.

“Ohhhhh….. ohhhhhh … aaaaaahhhhh … mmaaaahhhhh … Nnnaaaaaahhhhhh,” Zima squealed, juddered, cried out, shook as her body accepted that second egg.

“Aaaaahhhhhh …aaaaahhhhhhhh.” The white flashes of pain weren’t quite so acute this time but still she was sweating and shaking by the time the egg had finished implanting itself.

“Again, Zzzzimmma,” Buzz hummed with contentment as a third egg began its journey down the ovipositor and into Zima’s anal channel. Her body took it, her body accepted that third egg, not willingly but acquiescing, accepting the pain, accepting the forced stretching as it was pushed into her, pushed in inside her. Her hands clutching at Buzz as the pain of implantation flashed through her, leaving her limp.

“Again, Zzzzimmma,” Buzz hummed. “For me, Zima. Take thizzz for me.” Zima took it. She took that fourth egg, shuddering, shaking.

“Full,” she groaned, “full.” And she was, her ass stuffed full with the Hive Queen’s eggs, filled and surrounded by that translucent gel that squelched from her as the Hive Queen’s ovipositor shrank within her, shrank and slowly eased out, but the eggs, they remained inside her.

“Now Zzzzzzima,” Buzz hummed, “Now it is my turn with you.”

His hands held her, he turned her, turned her onto her back, moving with her, his ovipositor deep in her vaginal channel, and then he was over her, brushing her but not crushing her, moving inside her. His body held still, his abdomen flexed, his black tubular ovipositor slid and thrust and eased in and out, the green gel and Zima’s wet excitement lubricating his movements so that they were fast and easy and her excitement crested suddenly in a wave of climatic pleasure that had her arching her back, crying out, sobbing, screaming.

In the midst of that climax, Buzz’s ovipositor brushed her cervix, something small and tendril like burrowed at her insides, burrowed in to her womb, explored, touched, coated the lining of her uterus with secretions, thickly sticky secretions, more and more of them. Only then did Buzz ejaculate, spurting his seed into Zima, filling her vaginal channel with his alien secretions.

Zima felt those bursts as his ovipositor pumped his secretions into her body. Experienced those pumping eruptions as that thick alien ovipositor deposited his alien seed within her vaginal channel, filling her to overflowing amidst Buzz’s humming bursts of pleasure and satisfaction. Zima too was satisfied. Satisfied that she had given Buzz his desire, given him what he had wanted so much.

Her body, to be used for his satisfaction.

“You have zzzeeeded her womb, Buzz?” the Hive Queen hummed her question, standing next to them, looking down.

“I have, Hive Queen, zzzhe hazzz been prepared,” Buzz answered.

“Then I will give her the Princezzzz Egg now, then you may finizzzh seeding my other eggzzz,” the Hive Queen hummed.

“You honor me greatly, Hive Queen,” Buzz hummed, easing his ovipositor from Zima’s sex, lifting himself from her, sliding back of the dais, leaving Zima lying sprawled on her back.

Without a pause, the Hive Queen moved up onto the dais and over Zima. “Hold her for me,” she hummed, “we have little time and there are more, many more to zzzervice thizzz night.”

Buzz and the other alien obeyed without question. Hands seized Zima from either side, pinned her arms, her shoulders, her body, gripped her ankles and her knees and spread her thighs wide, drew them back. The second alien implanted the nozzle of that syringe of gel in Zima’s sex, emptied it into her, squirting her full of cool green translucency.

The Hive Queen moved up and over Zima, her huge crystalline eyes staring down into Zima’s as she hummed her own desire, her satisfaction, her happiness with Zima as the tip of her ovipositor found Zima’s sex. That initial touch and already Zima was wide open, wet, dripping with her own excitement and that gel, open and excited and wanting.

“Ohhhhhhhhh.” She groaned helplessly as the Hive Queen’s ovipositor eased inwards, not taking the time to pleasure and excite her as Buzz had, only taking. Pushing inwards, a slender flexible tube that penetrated deeper and deeper, penetrated easily, almost burrowing within her as Zima’s back arched, as she moaned and shuddered at the alien invasion of her body that wasn’t Buzz.

“For me, Zzzzimmmma,” Buzz hummed, “take thizzz for me…”

“Ahhhhhh.” Zima took it. “Aaaahhhhh.” She took the Hive Queen’s ovipositor all the way. Took it until she felt something brushing her cervix high inside her. Brush, then tendrils burrowed, teased, eased into her uterus, brushing her inside surfaces.

“It comezzzz,” the Hive Queen hummed. “The princeezzzz egg, it comezzzz,” and her ovipositor expanded within Zima’s vaginal channel. Expanded until it pushed gently against her vaginal walls, large there, larger than Buzz had been. Thicker. “Relax her, Buzz.”

Buzz leaned forward, his scent flooded Zima’s senses, her mind relaxed, her body relaxed even as the ovipositor within her body expanded, pulsed, expanded, stretching her, pushing outwards against her walls, opening her. It hurt, but it was a distant hurt, remote, unimportant, almost welcome but still Zima shuddered when she raised her head to look down and saw that thick intrusion entering her sex, an intrusion that was now as thick as her forearm and still it pulsed an throbbed and expanded where it entered her.

“It comezzzz,” the Hive Queen hummed. “The princeezzzz egg, it comezzzz,” and her ovipositor expanded around a bulging object that moved in throbbing starts towards the entrance to Zima’s sex. She watched, eyes wide as it surged closer, closer, the Hive Queen’s ovipositor shaping itself around that bulge and then it brushed up against her sex, paused and how could it possibly fit?

How?

“Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.” Zima bucked, shuddered, jerked against those restraining hands. She found out how it fitted. By stretching her entrance even more and now it had paused, the thickest circumference of that oval bulge stretching her wide around it.

“Nnnnaaaaahhhhhhhhhh,” Zima screamed, and her scream now was as wild as any of those she’d heard throughout the evening. Now she knew why they had screamed like that. “Nnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaggh.”

“Zzzzzorrrrry, Zzzzima,” Buzz hummed, “the Princezzzzz Egg neeedzzz the hormonezzzz your body generatezzzzz to initiate growth.”

“Aaaaahhhhhhh …. Aaahhhhhh ….ahhhhhhh…” Zima didn’t care. It fucking hurt and it was pushing higher and higher, now her vaginal channel was being stretched, stretched impossibly, stretched painfully, almost as if she was giving birth but inwards instead of outwards.

“Zzzzzimmmma,” the Hive Queen hummed, a deep musical resonating hum that filled Zima, enthralled her, held her, “take my egg, Zzzzzimaaaaa, take it for me…” and she exuded scent into Zima’s face. A rich honeyed intoxicating scent that left Zima’s mind reeling in a haze of glowing gold and silver and crystal reflected of multi-faceted eyes.

“Yes,” Zima moaned, weakly, dazedly. “Yes…” She took the egg. Groaning, sobbing, shuddering, her body took the egg within, took it all the way to her cervix. A sudden white stabbing pain deep within her body, a satisfied hum from the Hive Queen.

“Take this Princezzzzz Egg and hozzzt it well, Zzzzima,” the Hive Queen hummed.

“Nnnaaaaahhhhhhhh.” Zima shuddered as her womb opened to the Hive Queen’s ovipositor, as that long organ expanded within her, rippling against her walls.

“Nnnnughh …uuughhhh … nnnughhhhh.” Zima bucked, her back arched, legs kicking a little against the multiple hands holding her as the baseball sized oval emerged from the tip of the ovipositor to be deposited inside her waiting womb, lined and coated with Buzz’s secretions.

“Implanting will happen soon,” the Hive Queen hummed as Zima arched upwards. “Now Zzzzzzzina,” the Hive Queen hummed as she withdrew herself. “Now we muzzzzzzt feed you the jelly, the Royal Jelly that my children will need to grow within you. Buzz, we muzzzt hurry now, thizzz one is almozzzzt the lazzzzt.”

Zima moaned as the Queen leaned down, eased her proboscis towards her mouth. Touched her lips. The jelly that filled her mouth was rich, mouth wateringly rich, delicious, the most delicious food Zima had ever tasted and she swallowed greedily, swallowed mouthful after mouthful of jelly until she could swallow no more.

Her proboscis lifted then, a wordless hum to Buzz and she was gone, leaving Zima to Buzz.

“Zzzzzzzzzima,” he hummed with renewed eagerness, “relazzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzima,” and his hands were turning her, moving her to lie face down as two more hands teased her labia, her clitoris, while the last pair of hands held her hips. “Now we muzzzzzzt fertilizzzzzzzze the egggzzzzzz…”

Without a pause the tip of his ovipositor found her anal entrance, probed, slipped inwards, easing in and out with a slippery slimness that assuaged the memory of the Queen’s ovipositor stretching her there, his long black shaft sliding delicately into her anal passage.

“Ohhhhhhh, Zzzzzima,” Buzz hummed, his hum gaining intensity. “Take thizzzz for me, Zzzzima.” Buzz’s shaft throbbed hotly within Zima’s anal channel, pulsed where her sphincter muscle clasped him. Pulsed and throbbed and pumped his secretions into her anal channel, filling her, flooding her around the eggs already implanted there. Buzz’s hum of satisfaction filled Zima with happiness, his fingers on her clitoris flooded her with excitement and with pleasure and as she experienced his first spurting emission pass through his ovipositor where her sphincter gripped him, Zima climaxed, bucking and sobbing with her pleasure beneath Buzz as he pumped her ass full to overflowing with his foaming stickiness.

“I hope you enjoyed thizzz Halloween Party, Zima,” Buzz hummed gently a long time later, after she’d regained her breath. After she’d stopped sobbing and crying out as she writhed in unimaginable pleasure. His hum was a warm happy hum, a summertime hum, bee’s in the sunlight on a summer afternoon, a hive full of honey, a Hive Queen laying multitudes of eggs, satisfied, the Hive reproducing and all was well. All was well.

“Yes,” Zima sighed, resting her head on the padded dais, enjoying Buzz’s weight on her back, his silky hair caressing her skin. Even enjoying his ovipositor impaling her butt. God, that was different.

“It was … different. I’ve never been to a Halloween Party before,” she breathed, her eyes half closing despite the weird fullness within her body that she knew she should be stressing over. Eggs? The alien had laid eggs inside her?

She shouldn’t be lying here with Buzz humming in her ear, she should be heading straight to the nearest med station to get those eggs remo…”aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh,” she screamed suddenly, bucking as a jolt of pain shot through her. “Aaaaaahhhhhh.”

Panicking until a wave of Buzz’s scent washed across her nostrils and she’d sucked in that gasp of air. Why’d she screamed? Why had she even thought of removing those eggs? They were Buzz’s and he’d given them to her. Given them to her to host and it was natural for her to host them. There was nothing strange about that and at the thought, a wave of reassurance and warmth washed through her.

“It izzzz the natural way, Zima, it izzz natural for you to hozzzt our eggzzz,” Buzz hummed, his proboscis brushing her neck, pricking her neck. That glow that followed, she forgot her panic, forgot that pinprick, relaxed, smiling contentedly. “Birth follows death, death follows birth, for all species the cycle is the same and now you carry my children for me.”

“Am I really going to have your children, Buzz?” Zima felt those eggs within her body, that large egg in her womb, the smaller ones in her ass. “How will I bring them up?” It seemed a little weird but in that contented glow, Zima knew she would do her best for Buzz. Do her best to bring up his children, be a mother to them.

“You are, Zzzzima,” Buzz hummed. “You will hozzzt my children for me. It izz an honor and a privilege to hozzzt the children of the Hive but there izzz no need for you to bring them up. No need for you to worry about that. Your rezzzponzzzibility endzzz with birth.” For a moment his hum was sad again.

Zima knew that what he said was true, Buzz’s hum radiated sincerity and truth and she was honored. She knew she was honored and privileged and she smiled.

“I’ll do my best, Buzz,” she murmured. “But why the party? Why the funny dresses and things?”

“Human Halloween Cuzzztom izz a zzztrange one,” Buzz hummed, musing. “But thizzz party, it meetzzz our zzpeciezz needzz for reproduction. The drezzz, like a ladybug, you zaaaid?”

“Yes,” Zima smiled at the memory, hundreds of girls looking like ladybugs. There was something? Something about ladybugs in the back of her mind.

That hum was almost laughter. “Trick or Treat, that izzz good, we give hozzztzzz treat firzzzt, then the trick. Win win azzz humanzzz zzay.”

“Trick or Treat?” Zima asked almost absently.

“Treat izzz zzzexx act, Zima,” Buzz hummed. “Zzexx with me izzz good, no?”

“Sex is very good, yes,” Zima purred. God, if sex with men had been this good, she’d have been doing it every spare hour she was off. Kind of like Wong did. Maybe she should jump ship, stay here with Buzz. Weird to think sex with an alien bee or whatever was that crazily good. Eggs up her ass or no eggs.

“Zeeee,” buzz hummed. “Treat. Halloween Party Treat.”

“What’s the trick, then?” Zima asked a little sleepily. She’d have to get back to the ship soon.

“Trick?” Buzz’s laughter hummed. “Are you happy now, Zzzzzima,” Buzz hummed. “Happy to hozzzt my children for me.”

“Ohhhh, Buzz, I’ve never been happier,” Zima breathed, burying her face in his silky hair, breathing in that intoxicating scent, reveling now in the strange fullness with her body. Within her anal channel and her womb, both. Strangeness, but in her happiness there was no doubt, no hesitation, no fear. This was everything she wanted. Fulfillment, satisfaction, to know that she would bring Buzz’s children into this world.

“Good,” Buzz hummed, both happy and sad. “Good, Zzzzima, that izzzz good to know. For uzzzz, it izzzz alwayzzz a zzzzadnezzzz. A hozzzzt is cherizzzhed and treazzzzured and lozzzzzt. It izzz the zzzadnezzzz of natural childbirth for uzzzzzz and I will mizzzz you Zzzzima, hozzzt mother of my children, becauzzze thizzz. Thizzz hozzzting, that izzz the trick and it izzz both a zzzadnezzz and a happinezz and a joy to uzzzz. I am glad you are happy at the end, Zzzzima.” His proboscis brushed the top of her head, a soft touch, a delicate touch, a loving caring touch.

Miss me? Happy at the end? Zima wasn’t sure what Buzz meant and then white fire exploded inside her head, a sudden agony that defied all description, a thousand white hot needles drilling through her brain, piercing her eyeballs, her skull, raw nerves where her teeth were, filling her with a pain that drove her to the edge of insanity in an instant, only to cease a millisecond later, a flood of reassuring warmth and a golden glow filling her in its place before she could even begin to scream and now only the memory of the pain was left.

The memory of the pain, but when she went to lift her head so that she could look into Buzz’s eyes once more, bury her face in his silky hair once more, her head wouldn’t move. Her eyes wouldn’t move. Nothing moved. When she went to move her mouth, to ask Buzz what was happening, her mouth wouldn’t move. Frozen.

She could feel Buzz’s hands caressing her, stroking her cupping her breasts, caressing her shoulders. She could feel his member within her anal channel, filling her thickly there as he lay on her. She could hear his soft hum in her ear, she could inhale and savor his scent, relaxing her even as she panicked at her inability to move.

“Relax, Zzzzzima,” Buzz hummed, another wave of scent flooding her nostrils. And Zima did relax, or at least, her mind did. Her body was already relaxed. “You are my hozzzzzt now, hozzzt of my eggzzzz, hozzzt of my children for me…hooozt of a princezzzz egg and the Hive Queen has done me honor, done you great honor …. bear them for me, Zima. Zzzoon you will feel them connect with you, zoon the eggzz will zeal themselvezzz to you, become one with you and you will love them and cherizzzzh them as a hozzzt mother zzhould. Zoon, Zzzzima, zoon.”

Buzz’s proboscis nuzzled at her neck, a faint prick, a flood of golden contentment. “Thank you, Zima, for doing thizzzz for me, for hozzzting my children. They will remember you alwayzzz azzz their zzhost mother, remember you and cherizzzhhh your memory and the taste of your flezzh, Zima, juzzt azz I remember and cherizzh my own hozzzt mother zo long ago. Now, now I muzzt attend to the next hozzzzzt.”

He lifted himself from her, withdrew himself gently from inside her, left her. Zima shuddered as the other alien turned her, lifted her, carried her away. Random sights cross her eyes. Another alien, a woman limp in his arms, like her. Two aliens possessing a woman the way she had been possessed.

A table surface beneath her, not padded. Cold steel on which she was placed. On which she was turned her onto her side. Terror flooded her as she saw the woman on the table beside her, back arching, mouth wide open in an agonized scream. Blood welling from her abdomen, silky-haired heads with large multi-faceted eyes, all now blood stained, chewing and clawing their way from a gaping hole where the woman’s ribs and belly had been. Hungry eyes. Soulless eyes. Looking at her and seeing food, but food was in front of them, food was surrounding them and inside her head, Zima shrieked as those heads disappeared inside the body.

She couldn’t see them anymore. But she could hear the chewing noises.

“Zzzhe zzhould not have zzeeen that.” Another alien’s humming voice. Another alien reappearing. “We believe in natural birth but we are not needlezzzly cruel,” that voice admonished the other alien. “Hozzztzzz zzzhould never zee the birthing procezzzz. Never, until it izzz their own time.”

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,201 Followers