Welcome to Paradise Ch. 01

Story Info
Divorcee takes a solo vacay and swears off being vanilla.
1.7k words
3.85
13.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meet Ava. She's sneaking up on 30 years old. Going through a divorce. Moderately overweight. Pretty face, though. And sharp as a tack. Great career. Many men are intimidated by her beauty, her brains, and her success.

Ava and her husband started dating when she was only 17 years old. They dated during college; then, got married the summer after they graduated. He was Ava's first and only. She'd never cheated on him, though she recently learned he had had numerous girlfriends over the last 5 years. She found out when his most recent fling showed up on her doorstep to announce she was pregnant.

Ava had done everything right. Got a college degree, started her career, got married, bought a house. And where did it get her? Divorced. Almost 30. No kids. Not even a dog. So much for the fairytale ending.

Not anymore. Ava decided she needed to get away, and she wanted to go alone. She booked a deal through Groupon for an all-inclusive beach front resort in the Gulf of Mexico. She found her passport, packed her bags, and took off for a 2 week mental health break.

The resort was gorgeous. The bottom floor was all open – no walls. The wind blew right through the lobby. There were giant fish tanks that acted as partitions for different areas of the first floor.

Her room was on the 7th floor and had a king size bed, a giant balcony, and an ocean view. Of course, she could see the pool, too. The pool was long and had various features to make it unique, including bridges, swim-up bars, and little nooks and crannies to create an interesting shape.

It was early evening when Ava checked in and got to her room. She decided to shower, change clothes, and go down to the restaurant to have dinner. After dinner, she took a seat at the bar on the first floor and ordered herself a drink or two. Ava looked around at all the people, taking it in, wondering to herself what their stories were.

"Hi. I'm Rob." A man sat down beside her at the bar, introduced himself, and ordered himself a beer.

"I'm Ava," she responded.

"Did you just get here?"

"Yeah, just a few hours ago, actually. You?"

"Nah, I got here several days ago. I actually leave on Sunday. So what are you here for? Business? Pleasure?"

"Pleasure? What's that?" Ava teased. "I came down here hoping to rediscover this thing you call pleh-zure." She moved her mouth around the word as if it was foreign to her. "Pleasure and I, we use to be close. But then, we just drifted apart. I heard a rumor that I might be able to find Pleasure down here, so here I am."

"Oh, well I can help you with that. Look! Pleasure is right over there." Rob pointed away from the bar. Ava smiled and turned to see what he was pointing at. He grabbed her hand and pulled her out to where some people were dancing to a live band playing local sounds.

Rob spun Ava around and made her feel like a dancing pro. Ava was smiling and laughing more than she had in months. No, years. Years? How sad. After dancing to a few songs, Ava dragged Rob back to the bar and threw herself onto the seat she'd previously occupied.

"Whew! I need a drink. I am HOT!" Ava said.

"Yes, you are" Rob replied with a suggestive look. Ava greeted his look with one of dismissal.

"What?" Rob asked. "Don't act like you don't get told how gorgeous you are all the time."

Ava tipped her glass to him and held it briefly in front of her mouth while she spoke before taking a drink. "Actually," she said, "it's been a loooong time since I heard that."

"You've got to be kidding." Rob replied. "Where have you been living? Under a rock?"

Ava laughed to herself. "No, not a rock. A different kind of trap." Rob looked at her confused. "A bad marriage." She explained, shaking her head and waving her drink to signal that she didn't want to go into the story.

"Well," Rob said, moving himself closer to her, "you are beautiful." He lifted her chin up to his face and kissed her.

WHOA! Ava thought to herself. Ava has always been Miss Appropriate. Miss Boundaries. Miss Vanilla. This was way out of her comfort zone. Fuck it, she thought to herself. Living that way hadn't gotten her very far.

She grabbed a fistful of Rob's hair and kissed him, hard. A violent make-out session ensued. She knocked over her drink on the bar, spilling it everywhere. "Hey. Get a room, guys." The bar tender suggested, annoyed by the spill. Ava pulled away from Rob and look into his eyes, offering an invitation. She couldn't read a response from him.

"I've got one" Ava said to Rob playfully. "Wanna see?"

Rob smiled a huge grin. Ava took his hand and led him to the elevator. While they were waiting for the door to open, Ava turned to Rob, gave him another hard kiss, and softly ran her hand over his crotch to assess the current situation. It showed potential.

The elevator door open and the both walked in. Ava hit the button for 7. Rather than ravishing each other in the elevator as Ava had expected to do, they stood on opposite sides, bracing themselves against the handrails, breathing hard and staring at each other with lust in their eyes.

When the doors open, Ava again grabbed Rob's hand and led him down the hallway. Halfway there, Rob started to hesitate a little. Ava looked back and saw a confused look on his face.

"Where are we going, again?" Rob asked

"To my room" Ava replied, unsure what the problem is. A few more steps and they were there. Ava stopped by the door and motioned to it with her head.

"You're kidding." Rob said.

"No.." Ava took out her key and swiped it through the card reader. The light turned green and Ava opened the door. Rob laughed to himself, walked to the door immediately passed hers, took out his key, and swiped it through the card reader. The light turned green, but he didn't open the door.

He smiled and walked back to Ava, leaning down and kissing her as soon as he could reach her. She walked backwards into her room, kissing him the whole time. The door shut behind them, and Rob kept walking her toward the bed. Once the reached it, they fell onto it together.

The rolled around and repositioned themselves. Ava crawled on top of Rob, straddling him. Through their clothes, she could feel his erection. She grinded into it while kissing him. She then sat straight up and continued to grind her pelvis against his erection. The friction felt wonderful to her and was making her incredibly wet. Rob gathered up the hem of Ava's sundress, then ran his hands up her stomach to her large, soft breasts. He squeezed them with just enough roughness to be incredibly exotic. He sat up, kissed her, and lifted her dress over her head, then laid back down.

He watched Ava writhe in her bra and thong on top of his guarded erection. The pressure was so tight he couldn't stand it anymore. He reached down between Ava's legs, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled them and his underwear down just enough for his erection to spring free. He then lifted Ava just a bit and with his finger, hooked the crotch of her panties and moved them over to the side. He positioned himself to line up with her, and she slid down onto him.

They both moaned. She stayed still for a moment, relishing in the fullness she felt inside her. She had never done anything like this before. She rocked slightly forward, then slightly back. She placed her hand on the front of her pelvis to apply counter pressure to where the head of Rob's penis was applying pressure against her vaginal walls within. It felt exquisite.

The Rob lifted her up, shifted her over, and put her back down on the bed. He kicked off his pants and underwear; then, quickly removed his shirt.

He crawled between her legs. He bent them at the knee and held them up as tightly against her chest as he could so that she was almost curled into a ball. He then lined himself up, slowly massaged the outer part of her entrance with the tip of his penis, then slammed into her. He delivered one strong thrust after another, slamming the headboard into the wall. If the neighboring room had not been his own, there surely would have been complaints coming from the noise.

He lifted her legs and put one over each of his shoulders and continued to plow into her while it the same time massaging her clit. Her body tensed and contorted a bit at the hips. She held her breath. He felt her vagina tighten, as though she were trying to push him out. Then she gasped for air just as her body relaxed and a stream of juice squirted all over him and onto the bed sheets. He pumped hard a few more times than filled her with his own juices.

Rob laid on top of her, both of them sweating and panting. The stayed that way for a minute or so, not speaking, not talking. Just panting. Then, Rob went to move.

"Got a towel?" Rob asked.

"Oh shit," Ava replied. "I'm really sorry about that. It happens sometimes. I don't always know when it's going to or how much it's going to. I should have warned you that you might get sprayed."

"And ruin my sense of accomplishment?" Rob teased. Ava seemed to relax. She was always afraid men would find her tendency to squirt disgusting.

Rob cleaned himself up, then gingerly cleaned up Ava as well. He then turned his attention to the bed. The sheets were soaked in Ava's cum. He reached for the phone on the bedside table.

"Housekeeping? Yeah, we need the sheets changed. We, um, spilled some juice." He smiled and winked at Ava.