Welcome to Population

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the way, she could not have missed out on the bulge in my pants, since it was prominent the whole day. My boxer short was pretty wet from precum.

She came by at precisely 8 pm, bearing a basketful of food. She had taken a shower as I did, and was now dressed demurely in a nice floral summer dress, calf-length, but still sleeveless. I was disappointed that she had a bra on. Black, from the sneak-peeks that I had whenever she moved her arms. I fantasized that her panties was black as well, a matching pair.

"Jim, eat and stop staring at me. It's very disconcerting. I might think that you're a freak, one of those sex fiends."

"Um... Sorry... I didn't mean to. Well, I mean to. I want to. I mean you're so beautiful."

"There's that sorry again."

"Sorry..." Oops. I tried to hide that by stuffing myself with a warm honey-butter-drowned roll.

"Jim... What did I say about that word?"

I ate the meal in silence, trying to keep my eyes off her, and when unsuccessful, I tried to make it look like I was staring over her shoulders. Of course, that did not work too well either, since I kept meeting her eyes.

"Jim, can I ask you something personal?"

I nodded my assent.

"Do you like me?"

I choked on the last piece of chicken and had to grab a quick drink of water. For a moment there I thought I was still high on turpentine, and that her question was a figment of my imagination. My fantasy came alive, so to speak.

"Are you alright? I shouldn't have asked that question. Sorry."

"Now who's the one using that "s" word?"

And we both laughed.

"Sheryl... I like you very much. You're not only very beautiful, but smart as well. I mean you're a doctor. The only doctor in my family is a spin-doctor, and he's currently serving time. I guess I come from a long line of law breakers." I grinned, and was satisfied to see her grin as well.

"Sheryl... I... um..."

"I like you too. Even though you did try to kill Joy." Her grin became a wide smile.

"Now look here, that was an accident, I tell you... Sheryl, there's something that has been bothering me. I mean I like you very much. That should be evident since that day in the barn, and of course, today at your office. But, at that time when I ran over Joy, you're more distraught than I would have normally expected. I mean... Oh hell, I don't know what I'm trying to say... But I certainly, positively like you very much... very, very, much."

"Jim... I know what you're trying to say. Humph... I had just broken up with my boyfriend, fiancé, about a week ago before that incident. He was seeing and fucking someone else behind my back. We're engaged at that time. Now that's not going to happen. It hurt. I guessed when I saw you hit Joy, I was also lashing out at you. You were an inconsiderate male, hitting an innocent dog with your blatant, uncaring ways. And not a whole lot smarter. An easy target. I know not all men are like that. I guessed my introduction in this cell that morning was my own way of apologizing. I mean I still would have wanted you to pay. But pay without a heavy heart so to speak. Hahaha! I can still remember your face blanching when you stuck your hand into Betsy's pussy..."

"That cow has a name??!!... And would you like me to stick something else up your pussy?"

She had her mouth agape. Then I knew that I had messed up and overstep the boundaries. My big mouth and me. Damn. I was certain at that point that I was high on turpentine, and it was not me that spoke.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Sheryl. I didn't mean that last sentence. I don't know what came over me..."

She pursed her lips in deep thought, and I thought I heard a click go off in her mind. She crossed the threshold between us, and mashed her lips to mine. It started out softly, as if both of us were unsure. I did not know who used the tongue first. Maybe it was both of us at the same time. I explored every inch of her mouth, tasting her sweet saliva, as she did the same. Eventually, the tasty honey-butter was pronounceable which made it even sweeter.

The zip on the back of her dress was smooth and easy to manipulate. I soon had her down to her bra and panties. It was not a matching set. She was wearing a pair of comfortable white cotton panties, with the beginning sign of arousal seeping through. I knew how to manipulate bras, so those came off as easily as her dress. I divested my clothes in a hurry, almost ripping off some buttons in the process. Tomorrow, I would have to sew back the button on my trousers.

We lied down on the single bed in the cell and re-started our kissing again. This time, I took it slow, savoring every touch and morsel of her breath and lips. I wanted it to be sensuous, even though my hard-on was screaming for hot, quick fuck. Initially she was the same. Then the little bites came with her tongue.

"Mmmm... You taste good..."

Her neck was smooth, just like I had imagined. I lingered loving, planting small kisses, sometimes sucking to taste her skin. Her earlobes received their due attention. She was ticklish, which she said so in a ragged voice and giggles. But she did not stop me from suckling on those soft flaps of skin for a while.

I eventually moved down to her body. Like a farmer, I was planting kisses all along, using my tongue as a hoe. Her breasts were firm with deep brown areolas. Her nipples were sticking out so proudly. Marlene's breasts were bigger, but Sheryl's were more perfect, both in shape and size. I could not get enough as I slowly traced my tongue around her areolas while trying to avoid touching her nipples. I could see goose bumps forming and her breaths becoming more rasping and distinct. I knew that a woman could orgasm that way, which was what I was trying to do.

"Oh, God Jim! Mmmm..." She whispered hoarsely.

I lovingly took one nipple in my mouth, sucked it for a while and then finally bit on it, she screamed as a small orgasm shot through her body. And then she clamped down hard with her teeth. I would expect to find teeth marks on my shoulders in the morning. It was like a cat's bite, painful, but not drawing blood or vicious.

With the first task done, I moved further down her body. I spent some time just exploring and kissing her body. Like a patient farmer, I was sowing to reap her reward. She had a slight bulge at the end of her stomach, which no amount of dieting could get rid of. But that enticed me rather than put me off. Here was a real-life woman in the flesh. So what if her body was not perfect. All I know and cared about was that she was perfect for me.

The removal of panties was as slow as I could manage it. I was seriously repressing the urge to entirely rip it off. The wonderful smell of her womanhood wafted so strongly that it was worth the time. Her bush was the same color as her hair, except for the streak of red.

I tried to concentrate on exploring the rest of her body, especially her smooth thighs and legs. But the thought of her womanhood was too strong to ignore. I touched and then decided to use my tongue only, to explore her vulva. The lips were puffy, and red, and very wet. I was hooked forever on the first taste of her moisture. I sensuously circled and licked the lips, avoiding the urge to plunge into her hot hole, and definitely avoiding touching her clitoris. The little hooded one begged to be suckled and licked. I wanted to prolong the torture.

She writhed and moaned, begging me.

I then started on her clitoris, the engorged nub receiving the tracing of the English alphabet. This was one technique that I read in Playboy. I think I started to mess up when I got to the letter "n". The rest of the alphabet seemed to be like Egyptian Hieroglyphics I think. By the time I got to the image of Ra, another orgasm shot through her body, this time more violently than the previous one, because my faced was drenched with her sweet cum.

I continued with what appeared to be Mayan Hieroglyphics or the Chinese alphabet while she calmed down.

By that time, I knew that I too was close to cumming. All the while I was rubbing myself against the bed sheets. It was not planned that way but her pussy and my tongue had priority. It gave me indescribable pleasure to pleasure a woman in any way that I could. Sheryl sensed that as well as she returned from her orgasm. She pulled me up and tasted herself with her lips. She guided me to the entrance of her secret garden.

"Come into my temple and worship me..."

I needed no other prompting, as my bald-headed monk was as ready as ever. I plunged slowly into her depths to reach the heart of her temple. I was in heaven when her inner folds enveloped every inch of me. The interior undulations and tightness alone were enough to make me cum, no matter how much I was disinclined to. I stayed in there, not moving for a while, hoping to cool my ardor and needs for a little while longer.

And then I moved in one quick thrust, in as far as I could, gave a pathetic whimper, and flooded the depths of her temple with my life-giving love.

"...I'm sorry. You must think that I'm a premature ejaculator..."

"...Don't ever say you're sorry again. I'm not..."

We kissed and held onto each other for a long while. In that time, I thought my bald-headed monk would bow and retreat. But he stayed proud and erect. I started moving again. Slow and weak movements at first. I wanted to feel everything.

Then the movements got stronger and faster.

Sheryl held on tighter to me, her long legs wrapping around my back. My knees were rubbing against the sheets, creating burns that would be felt in the morning. But for now, our breaths were quickening after that short calm. My mind was beginning to be numb from the wonderful feelings I was experiencing.

My thrusts soon became less dignified, as both us were completely swept away. I felt my essence rising to the tip, another flood waiting to be released from captivity. Abandonment was the only option left, and I let open the dam. For the briefest moment, it was as if time had stopped. And then, I felt my whole being rush into her. My spine seemed to locked up this time, as the flow continued unabated. Sheryl cried out with tears in her eyes, as her own dam was releasing her flood of essence at the same time. A thrill that I haven't felt for a long time came back with a vengeance.

We were both spent physically. But we were both also elated and energized spiritually. I heard her laugh and I could not but help myself doing the same. Words were not needful. I was just reveling in the sensation of holding her. Forever I hoped. I had a turning point earlier, which I had now only realized. I wanted to hold Sheryl in my arms, even if it did not involve sex. Just to be with her, listen to her laugh as I acted goofy was enough. It was not lust after all.

"I love you, Sheryl. At first, I thought it was lust. Every normal man's desire, dream or fantasy came true. I realized that it might sound silly to you, after what we did. You know, lust speaking. But that's the only truth I've for you. I love you... and..."

"And don't say you're sorry anymore. I love you too. I'd despaired when I thought you didn't want me. I had to arrange to break the door so that you'll come to your realization. I felt something for you even back then at that barn. I also thought it was lust on my part. Gosh! I wanted so much for you to take me there and then... Now you must think of me as a slut..." She had a small quiver at the end of her lips.

I made my decision, and finally submitted the conclusion of my hypothesis.

"What??!!... How could any man not want you? You ask me to come and worship you in your temple. I would have still worshipped you from afar if necessary. And of course, you're right. I was too stupid to realize that I was in love. Sheryl... I want to be with you forever. I want... I love you and... I want to marry you. I understand that this is a whirlwind romance, but if there ever was and is one thing that I'm sure about is this. Please marry me?"

"Yes, my love. But on one condition."

"What?"

"Wanna stick something up my pussy again?"

"By the way, love, what was that about the door again?"

I never got the answer till morning, as I was too busy answering her question.

****

Epilogue

"Hey, Jim."

"Good morning, Ben."

"I see that you are finally fixing that sign."

"Yup. I remember the first time I saw it, and it was falling apart. Pretty much like some of the buildings in this town. I guess some things need a new lease of life. Like this sign. Say Ben, would you like to try out a brand-new weed-whacker?"

It had been a while, and a lot of hard work setting up my hardware store in town. It was much smaller than the one I had before loosing it to Home Depot. But this new one had the added attraction that any giant corporation would never notice it. The town was not big enough to warrant another Home Depot.

Sheryl helped me of course, just as I had to help with two more turnings of calves. We got married as soon as the wedding could be planned. I had never been happier, and even invited Marlene for the wedding. I saw whom she had hooked with, and quietly laughed for the fact that her new beau was the manager of Home Depot. She cannot seem to get away from tool-men.

Sheryl and I had our honeymoon in the Bahamas, courtesy of the entire McGruff family. But we returned earlier than planned. We got a lot of funny looks for that, since it was assumed that my marriage was on the rocks again. The town-folks were too nice and polite to mention that aloud. However, Uncle Ben wanted to hang me for wasting the honeymoon money. But nothing could be further from the truth. You see, I had earlier volunteered to be a Deputy, which meant that I had keys to Sheriff's office. Sheryl and I snuck back in to that jail cell every chance we got. That particular jail bed was more comfortable than being on the beach where we could get sand into places that we undoubtedly did not want. Besides, I had made a new bed for the cell, slightly larger than the previous one.

"Umm... Jim, are you sure about that number?"

"Huh?"

I looked at the sign that I had so meticulously repaired and painted. That job took the whole morning.

Eventually, I just shrugged and smiled, and made a mental note to make a minor adjustment after the requisite nine months had passed.

I however did not mind how many more adjustments I have to make, for the sign that said:

Welcome to Population Est. 1889 Pop. 300 + 1(on the way)

****