Welcome to Rolennia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------

Mr. Jumarek turned out to be a crusty, old, no-nonsense kind of guy--I wondered how he came to be head of a high-tech company, but he was. As we talked over dinner, it soon became clear that he was only interested in my work experience. I felt like he intended to hire someone and then leave them to do their job. I wondered if he even KNEW about the kind of benefits his company was offering--in fact, I asked Tom about it on the way to the bathroom.

"Oh, he does..." he said offhandedly, "because that's the way all business is run in Rolennia. But he makes a point to stay out of that stuff. That's why he leaves the day to day operations of the office to me. But don't get the wrong idea... there's an exclusive club in town for the handful of wealthy businessmen, and word is that it's basically a sex club. Milan spends a LOT of time over there."

I felt a little odd asking this while pissing, but it was my only opportunity. "So let me make sure I have this straight--do you sleep with your secretary?"

"Sleep with her? No. I have sex with her, but when I'm done I send her down to her room and sleep by myself.

I couldn't even imagine doing that, but Simma did say she had a room in the building. "You have sex with her... every night?" I prodded.

"And at least once during the day," he said proudly. "Sex during office hours is not against company policy in Rolennia!"

"Would you say... you have a relationship with her?" If he sent her away after he fucked her like she was a prostitute, I had a pretty good idea of the answer.

He thought about that as he finished peeing and did the shake. "I dunno. I mean, when you've fucked the same woman a few hundred times, you get to know a few things about her, sure. But I don't feel anything special about her, other than lust of course. She IS a good secretary, but more importantly she's a great fuck. Eventually she'll get older, and I would expect that I'd replace her with someone younger. But she's still plenty hot; won't happen anytime soon."

"Oh," I said with more disappointment than I meant to convey.

"But that's just me," he hastily added. "There are some guys that are inseparable from their secretaries. Almost like being in a relationship. Not sure how they swing that, since the guy clearly holds all the cards, but that's their business not mine. I take it you really like Simma?" I nodded sheepishly. He slapped me on the back. "Nothing wrong with that, friend. Tell you what--why don't I call Jelena, and have her and Simma meet us in the bar once we're done meeting with Milan? We'll have a few more beers--the local brew is excellent by the way, and cheap as dirt--and then we can let the girls tour us around the local nightlife. I don't go out much, but I know there really a surprising number of fun things to do in Yevczich if you can afford them. And by local standards, we're wealthy. What do you say?"

"I'd really like that," I admitted.

It was almost two hours later when they arrived. Milan had gone and Tom and I were on our second beer at the bar. Tom was explaining how he managed his friends and family situation back home when we noticed a sudden hush settle over the bar. We looked up to see the girls heading our way; let's just say every Johnson in the place stood up and took notice. Jelena, Tom's secretary, was wearing a micro-mini black dress, skin tight with spaghetti straps, black hosiery and heels, her blond hair a mane of perfect curls. But my eyes were naturally drawn to Simma. She wore dark blue jeans with pencil thin straight legs and a matching jean jacket that she wore open over a belly shirt, the wonderful, finely muscled flesh of her midsection unabashedly displayed in the open space of her jacket. She had her hair somehow gathered so that its length flowed all to one side. They were so hot... it was as if two supermodels had stumbled off of the runway and into a neighborhood bar. I wanted Simma with every fiber of my being. But I could wait and let them show me around their city--because I knew that when the tour was done, I would take her back to my bed and she would give me anything I wanted. What more could a guy possibly ask for???

Simma was smiling as she approached me, maybe because I had gotten up off of my bar stool and was holding my arms out to hug her in greeting. She came up and kissed me on both cheeks--this may be a hole in the wall country, but it was definitely still Europe. I liked that. I liked it even more when I wrapped my arms around her slender waist, and without meaning to they slipped under her jacket and rested on her smooth bare skin. She put her arms around my neck, and the rest of the bar resumed their conversations. It seemed the locals understood that if you saw a hot girl with an older guy, she was probably on the clock. "How did meeting with Mr. Jumarek go?"

"He offered me the job," I explained, feeling quite comfortable holding this lovely thing close to me even though we'd just met today. Amazing orgasms will do that to you, I guess. Her eyes looked up at me hopefully. "I haven't accepted yet, but I am leaning towards taking it." I hadn't said that to Tom, but I knew he was listening even as he ordered a round of drinks for the girls.

"Am leaning?" she prodded playfully. "Is anything I can do to help make up mind?"

"Oh I'm quite certain there is," I agreed with a mischievous gleam in my eyes, "and I would be sorely disappointed if you didn't try." She flashed me a smile that could light up a room, with cute little dimples right at the corners of her mouth. Then she craned her neck up towards me. Our lips and then our tongues intertwined in a kiss. At that moment, even before the start of what would be an unbelievable evening of drinking, dancing, laughing, and stumbling around the city capped off by unbelievably hot sex, I knew... my next home address was going to be in Rolennia.