Welcome to Stepford, Mr. Anderson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, John, I want you so bad," she moaned," But I want to do something special for you first. Take off your shirt and drop your pants. I want to suck on that magnificent cock of yours."

I complied with her wishes and stripped down naked. She fell to her knees and took my cock into her hands and started stroking me. A moan escaped my lips at this feeling. Her tongue met my cock with such eagerness that I was breathless for a moment. Then she put my cock into her mouth and started sucking. It was short and shallow as always, but it felt great. Plus, Christina seemed to be enjoying herself. I grabbed a fistful of her hair as I felt myself nearing the edge. She slapped my hands and pulled her mouth away from my dick quickly. I glared down at her, but she was smiling. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"I just realized something that you could change. I know you don't like that my gag reflex is so strong. Make my gag reflex weaker so I can take all of your cock into my mouth," she giggled a little as she said this. A sexy, throaty giggle. I fumbled for the control unit and made the necessary adjustment and turned back toward to Christina.

She leaned down and kissed along the length of my shaft. I was in heaven. I was lost in thoughts about how my life was going to be so much better now that things had changed for the better. I wouldn't feel guilty now that Christina was aware of why I moved to Stepford. My wife's voice brought me back from this thought process.

"Say that again, Tina. I was lost in my thoughts," I admitted embarrassed.

"I was asking you how you would like to finish. I know you have always wanted me to swallow, but I don't want to do that tonight. Would you be willing to come all over my face and tits?" She asked brazenly.

"That would be fantastic, Tina," I answered her and prepared myself for this moment.

Christina proceeded to lick my cock from balls to head. She spent several agonizing minutes repeating this process with a methodically slow pace. Then she finally decided to go for broke and put my cock into her mouth. She was fine up to a certain point and then she hesitated. I realized that she had never sucked my cock deeper than that point and she was nervous. I grabbed hold of her hair and brought her head forward past the point of her nervousness. She squealed briefly before she realized that she had all of my cock in her mouth and her face was touching my pubis. She smiled as best she could with a cock in her mouth and proceeded to work her head up and down the entire length of my shaft. After that initial hesitation, she worked my cock like she had been doing this a long time. It didn't take long for me to near climax with this newfound feeling working its magic on me. I let her continue until I felt the rush that let me know that I was about to come.

I pulled out of Christina's mouth and took a hold of my cock to aim my come. The first spurt splashed onto her face leaving one of her eyes shut with the white, sticky come. The second spurt hit her half open mouth and chin. Christina half-screamed at this unexpected shot. The third spurt made a beautiful curve across her tits. I always knew that my wife would look good with pearl necklace. The remaining spurts were not very monumental, but I put them where I could. When I finished coming I looked at the masterpiece I had left on my wife's face and tits and decided I needed to immortalize this moment. I told Christina to hold still while I grabbed the camera from the dresser. I took several pictures of my wife covered in my come and decided to go a little bit further. I told her to start wiping the come off of her with her fingers and to lick it off of her fingers. She looked at me with a confused expression, but decided to go for it. I snapped pictures of my wife doing this unexpected action. Something she would never have done before coming to Stepford. Seeing her do this made me hard again. So I set the camera down and picked up my wife. I threw her onto the bed and looked into her eyes lovingly.

"I am going to fuck you so hard, Tina" I told her.

"Good. After all of that sexiness, I need a good fucking," was her answer.

I climbed onto the bed and attacked Christina's naked body. My hands grabbed her breasts, kneading them like bread dough. I kissed her passionately the way we had when we were dating. She wriggled under my ministrations, making it difficult to keep a hold of her. I lowered one of my hands to her pussy and spread the lips with my fingers. Her body shuddered as my fingers explored a little. Then, I stopped doing anything entirely. Christina looked at me and whined, almost like a dog, and I chuckled and made her wait. I lowered my head toward her dripping pussy and exhaled. The warm air caused her to moan like a porn star. I licked up her slit and thought her convulsion would break my neck. I spent several minutes sucking on her clit and nibbling it as well. All the little tricks that I had picked up in years of being married to my wife came to bear. Christina's hands were grasping and scratching at my shoulders. I think she grabbed so hard once that she drew blood. I came up for air, ready to continue, but my wife's hands managed to keep me away.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me!" She pleaded.

"Your wish is my command, Tina," I replied.

I scooted up on the bed and inserted just the head of my cock into her pussy. This was welcomed by a groan of pleasure. I took my time rocking in and out of her pussy. This was a first time all over again, even though we had been married for several years. Her pussy felt like it did the first time we made love. I had to work to get all of my cock in. Finally, I bottomed out in her pussy and smiled at my wife. She smiled back at me and strained up to kiss me. When we broke the kiss, I decided that the sweet moment was over and that I needed to fuck the woman that now lay impaled by my cock. I grabbed Christina's knees and brought them up over my shoulders. We both liked the deeper penetration that afforded. I settled in to a steady rhythmic thrusting. I pulled out almost completely and then thrust back in balls deep. The thoughts of emotion and feeling were banished. All that mattered now was raw animal lust. Grunts and moans filled the room as the temperature rose to a boil. The pace increased with each passing moment, bringing a climax nearer and nearer. Our cries of pleasure rose in a giant crescendo. I felt her orgasm start before I heard it. Her pussy starting squeezing my cock in a vice grip. Her hands clawed into my back. I felt extra moisture easing my thrusting. And then I heard her screaming orgasm. It was filled with vulgarities I seldom heard from Christina. All of this was too much for me to handle. I reached my orgasm and held my wife's hips tightly to mine as I pumped my come into her willing pussy. The moment gone, we collapsed onto the bed to sleep.

***

We woke several hours later when the sun shone through the curtains of our bedroom. I blinked my eyes open slowly, adjusting to the light in the room. I turned onto my side to face my sleeping wife. I leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead. She purred and smiled and shifted closer to me under the covers. I wrapped my arms around her in a warm embrace. We stayed like that for a long time before Christina spoke up.

"Why didn't you tell me about how you felt earlier, John?" she asked.

Taken aback, it took me several seconds to respond, "Because you were so happy, Tina. I knew that you loved your work so much, that I couldn't bring myself to do anything about it. I found this place on the internet and I thought you would still be able to work. I...," I couldn't decide how to continue my thoughts.

"What made you decide to let me know what was going on?" Another question.

"Because I realized that I was being selfish. I.... Do you know about Julia? That she was my surrogate wife?" I asked. Christina nodded and I continued. "It was during my time with her. I had always thought my dream girl would be an Irish woman. I made Julia that and I made her subservient. I liked that for the first little bit. I spent time with some other couples and realized that the men were doing with their wives, what I was doing with Julia. They were being selfish. They are like middle school boys that are living out their sex fantasies. I walked in to our bedroom here and saw you as the Irish Maid lying on the bed and I realized that this is what I wanted. I set your personality back to what it was before we came. You were pissed. I tweaked it so that you could be happy living in Stepford. Then I decided to give you the body that you always wanted. I tried a couple of times and it didn't work. So I called for some help and got it figured out. And you know the rest from there. Well, what do you think?"

"Thank you, John. I know I enjoyed my work. But I also know that I was stressed and overworked. I am glad I can relax with you know. This is why I married you. You take good care of me, even when I don't take care of myself. I love you, John," was her reply.

"I love you, Tina," I told her," I am looking forward to starting over with you." I kissed my wife on the forehead and we fell asleep again. We fell asleep, both of us happy. Happy again together, for the first time in a long time.