Welcome to the Borge

Story Info
It was a willing choice she knew she couldn't live without.
1.7k words
3.79
26.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you go any further into my story, you should know that I chose this life style. I've been happy with it since I was 18 years old. And now ten years later, I know I made the right decision for my life.

When I was 18, I gave up all my personal freedoms, even my name to a man. There are twenty of us girls at any one given time, and we all share the same Master. Us girls joke around and call ourselves the borge. For we are only a number of twenty. I am six of twenty. Master has different names for us. I am His cum-drinking whore. Because He always cums in my mouth, or has those that He decides to share us with cum in my mouth.

Some times He has more than one girl, and some times He has more than one male. This story in particular, happens to be such a story.

When Master is away, He will have all his whores bound in some fashion, fully plugged. Which means a ball gag, a vibrator or dildo in our cunts, and a plug in our ass. All of the toys are made especially to His exact size, so we never forget who we belong to. And just what our holes are for. His pleasure. We are not allowed clothes, and are only to speak when spoken to, or commanded to.

This particular evening He had brought over five of His friends, which means there were six men to please. He came down to the dungeon and picked from the binds, myself, and 12 of 20.

I am a tall blonde with D cups, and a slim waste, but a rather round ass.!2 is a fiery red head with a similar body. He forced us to our knees and told us;

"If you two whores do anything to displease me you will be severely punished. Is that understood?"

To which both of us nodded vigorously.

"Good." And He removed our plugs, and motioned for us to walk to the other room. Once we were all in, He introduced us to His friends, who were already aroused,

"This is my worthless cunt, and this one is my cum drinking whore. We will be using them tonight, and they have promised to please." Master then put 12 on a table, tied her arms down, and told her to keep her legs spread and in the air. He put me bent over her with my head close to her already sopping wet pussy.

"They can both be fucked in any hole you wish, but when you cum, you are to do so either on worthless cunt's pussy, so my little cum whore can lick and suck it off, or directly into her mouth. She lives to drink cum. Now I'm going to fuck this cunts ass first, any of you are welcome to fuck the whore."

A very well built man with tan skin, and dark hair, and a very large cock took his position behind me, and just as Master was entering 12's pussy, this man entered mine. Before too long I heard the slurping sound of cock sucking, so one of the men must have begun to use 12's mouth as a fuck hole.

Master forced my head as close to 12's pussy as He could, and growled;

"Moan you whore! Moan when some one is fucking you. You as well you worthless cunt!" And He slapped 12 hard across her right tit. Instantly we both began to moan loudly in pleasure and appreciation.

"That's better. You like to be used. Lick her cunt while I fuck it you dumb whore!"

I started to lick 12's clit, and taste her juices as Master worked His cock in and out of her. Soon Master's strokes became quicker and harder, and soon he had pulled out of 12, and told me to open my mouth. I was rewarded with stream after stream after stream of His hot cum.

"Swallow every last drop you get tonight. That's it, lick your lips, now my cock. Suck it all out... Ohhhhhh, yeah.... You're a filthy fucking cum whore now aren't you. Tell me you're a cum whore."

"I'm a cum whore."

"Yes you are."

Master stepped aside, and was soon replaced by another man who took 12's ass. I was instructed to continue to lick her cunt, but it wasn't long before my head was yanked back, and the man who was just deep inside my dripping wet cunt shoved his cock in my mouth.

"That's it. Taste your own cum, then swallow mine. That's it you fucking whore. Drink that cum." And as he said that my mouth was flooded with hot cum, which I drank greedily until there was nothing left. My head was forced back down by 12's cunt, and I resumed my duties to her clit, when I felt someone start to penetrate my own ass.

"God this whore has a tight ass. I could bust a nut right now."

The man that was taking advantage of 12's ass turned to Master and asked him;

"Will she lick cum out of this ass?"

"Of course she will. She'll drink it from a glass. She loves it so much. Won't you whore?"

"Yes Sir Master. I love to drink cum."

"Then can I cum in her ass? I don't like to pull out."

"Of course you can, we'll just move her down there when your done, and the cunt can push it all out of her ass for her fellow whore."

By then the man that had been fucking 12's mouth came up to my face, and sprayed his load all over mine, and I licked it all off, and sucked him dry.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, God, you're the next mouth I fuck!! Lick that shit off your face, tell me how good it tastes!"

"It tastes so good, I can't get enough of your cum..."

"You want more? Suck my cock then you whore, I've got a little left in their just for your fucking mouth."

I did as I was told and wrapped my mouth around his still erect cock, and began to work up and down his shaft.

"That's it. Suck my dick! Suck all the cum out of it like a good whore...."

And true to his word, a little more cum did come out of his dick.

"Don't swallow, I want to see it in your mouth, show it to me."

I opened my mouth to show him his cum.

"That's it, swallow it, tell me how much you love it!"

"Oh I love your cum, it tastes so good, and it gets me so wet when you cum all over my face and in my mouth!"

By then the one in 12's ass was cumming too.

"Ohhhh fuck bitch.... Fuck here I cum...." And he began to slam into 12 violently for a few seconds and then yelled; "Hurry, get the whore down here, so she gets it all...."

And I was moved to 12's ass, where I quickly began to lick and suck all the cum out.

"Yeah, lick her ass, get it all. That's it.... Here, suck the cum and ass off my cock. You like the taste of ass, don't you. Ass and cum."

"Mmmm-mmm" I said through the cock in my mouth. I was then moved back to my original position, and the last man came and started to fuck 12's cunt while the guy who was working my ass continued his assault.

"Oh yeah, your ass is so fucking tight. Do you like to have a cock deep in your ass?"

"Yes Sir. Fuck my ass. Fuck it good and hard, oh you feel so good. I can feel your cock stretching it wide open."

"That's it whore, keep talking like that. Tell me how good my cock feels in your ass. Does my cock make your ass burn? Does it hurt? Fucking take it. Take it all. I'm gonna fuck your ass so fucking good!!"

"Yes, fuck my ass, I love to have a hard cock shoved deep in my ass, oh yes!! It burns, your cock is so big, it hurts, but I want it to hurt, fuck my ass. Fuck my ass!"

"Call me daddy, tell daddy you like it when he fucks your whore ass."

"Oh daddy, fuck my ass like a whore daddy. Fuck it so good daddy. Oh, tear it up daddy. Oh daddy, I'm gonna cum daddy...."

"Put your fingers in your cunt, work your cum out... That's a good little girl. Do that while daddy fucks your tight ass, you filthy fucking whore... Now, lick your fingers clean. Suck all your cum off, soon daddy's gonna fill your whore mouth with his baby juice, and you're gonna drink it all, aren't you, you discussing cum drinking whore. Yeah take daddy's big fat cock in your ass!"

"Yes daddy... Yesssss.... God daddy's cock feels so good in my whore ass... And my cum tastes sooo good. Fuck me daddy, cum in my mouth!"

"Oh fuck, get over here, daddy's gonna cum... Give daddy your cock sucking mouth.... That's it you whore, suck daddy's cock, drink daddy's baby juice..."

He slammed hard and deep into my mouth, penetrating my throat. Until he began to cum. And I swallowed every last squirt. Then my head was pulled off his cock, and the last man came in my mouth.

"FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! Take it all.... OOOOOOHHHHHHH yeah!!"

Master took 12 and tied her back up, while I was left on my knees surrounded by all the men. Soon Master appeared in front of me.

"Since you like cum so much, and you took it all so well, you are now going to get a reward. Gentlemen, what's one thing, that you haven't already done, that your wives or girlfriends would never left you do?"

Man number one said:

"My wife would never take two cocks in her ass, or pussy at once."

Man number two said:

"My girl would never take it in all her holes at once."

Man number three said:

"I don't have either of those. A wife, or a girlfriend."

Man number four said:

"My fiancé would never let anyone, let alone six guys cum on her face, and in her mouth. But if this whore will, I don't want her to swallow until we've all cum. I want to see it all in her mouth."

And Man number five said:

"I want to see that cunt's face get covered with cum, and have the whore lick it off of her, or share it with her some how."

But all of that is a different story...