Welcome to the City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hynobia shared her ecstasy. She sighed behind him and ground her hips into his ass as she drove him on faster. Her claws dug into his chest and blood welled up from the scratches.

Mike's balls bubbled up into steam. He was c---.

Salamandra pushed her ass back against him. Hard. His cock plunged deeper into her than it had reached before, going right through her heat and into the deep void at her centre. An emptiness that had no end and could not be filled tugged at Mike's soul. He felt fear then. It cut through his arousal like a knife dipped in liquid nitrogen.

He had to st---.

Too late.

He erupted inside her. His seed gushed out into her fathomless void and he felt part of himself follow it. He tried to pull out, but her vagina clamped tight around the base of his cock. She growled and her scalding hot walls sucked him in deeper, holding him tight while her intimate flesh milked him.

Helplessly lost to the pleasure, he fired spurt after spurt of semen into the void at her core. His balls emptied, but they continued to contract as he kept on ejaculating into her ravenous centre.

He was emptying too. Part of him was draining into her. He was losing himself in her. Her emptiness was filling him.

At first he felt fear and grief at the loss, but then it became comforting. He embraced the emptiness. It cleansed him. The baggage cluttering up his thoughts and conscience was being swept aside, leaving behind focus and clarity.

How had he allowed himself to put up with all this junk for so long?

He smiled as she fucked it all out of him.

*****

Mike splashed water on his face and looked into the bathroom mirror. The face that stared back at him was lean and hungry.

"How are you feeling?"

Gordon stood at the next washbasin and washed his hands. Behind his ear the faint traces of an old scar were visible.

"Like a new man," Mike replied, a smile on his lips.

/****************************

This is an entrant for the Literotica Halloween Story Contest 2008.

If you enjoyed the story please show your appreciation by voting.

****************************/

12