Welcome to the Family

Story Info
Katelynn, Kaleb, and Alexis try to find a balance.
5.5k words
3.7
9.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Some background: This story was a Solo-game I did with my wife. Wherein we played Dungeons and Dragons, but just one on one over a chat service. Most of the backlog of the chat was lost, but what was retained was the ending and well, specifically the sex scene at the end. I will write a forward to explain the characters, and I'll just cross my fingers that their development isn't fully lost on this typed out version.*

*****

Forward:

The two main characters were Kaleb and Katelynn. They had been part of a science experiment where their minds became telepathically linked and they were given superhuman powers. Kaleb's power was a superhuman endurance and strength, and Katelynn's was that of a kineticist. They woke with no memory of what had transpired, who they were, or what they were. They were shocked to find themselves in each other's head, and through will and luck they managed to escape to find the truth and their memories. With their memories came Kaleb's family. He had a son, Tommy, and a wife, Alexis. After finally having stopped the suits who pursued and tried to silence them, they made their way back to Kaleb's family. He had one chance to reconnect with them during the chaos. This was his second time since having woken up, and Katelynn was with him. The last piece of forward is that Kaleb and Katelynn had a sexual encounter earlier in the story, before any of them knew they had a family to return home to.

Kaleb watched her as she discussed the implications of what they were with Gregory. She could feel his anxiousness to get home to his wife and kids, and that he was trying to suppress it, so she wouldn't feel guilty. She looked over at him, and relented. Saying goodbye to Gregory with a quick hug, she walked over with her hands in her hoodie.

"Let's get you home. I kinda want to see your wife and kid." She smiled, and she knew he could feel how genuine she was being.

"Yeah" is all he said, breathing out a sigh of relief. They had both been through hell, and a relaxing break was what everyone needed.

She grabbed him under his armpits and levitated. He was large like a football player, but her power made it easy. She could already feel his nausea, and she hadn't even lifted off. To his credit he tried hard to fight it, but he had never done good with flying. "I can fly slower if that will help?" She offered.

"Nah... I'll deal. I just wanna get home."

She needed no other words. She loved flying. She took to the sky and felt the exhilaration as the wind whistled past her. When she landed, it was a block away to give him time to compose himself.

He took a few steadying breaths while she stretched from being in the same position for so long. Using her powers for so long no longer exhausted her. She felt like she had sprinted down the street, and only needed a breather to recover.

"You ready big boy?" She smiled at his obvious nervousness. She had to work back the memory of his first visit back home. They had more than a telepathic connection, it was also empathic. They felt everything the other felt. When he stretched, she felt the relief from it. When he had gone back home, she had felt his liaison with his wife. She grabbed his arm and made him start moving.

(So, what did you tell her about me? You had a rare case of isolation.) She said to him in his mind.

(I told her everything.) He admitted openly.

(You mean even...) Her words trailed off. But they both re-lived brief memory flashes. Their mouths together in a sweet wet embrace, their bodies entwined in a sweaty raw passion. They both stopped for a second before continuing.

(Yes.) was all he said.

(How did she take it?) She asked tentatively.

(Well, I think.) He seemed confident in his assessment.

They approached the door and though it was his house, he was reserved about just walking in, so Katelynn knocked. The woman who opened the door was short, with light skin tanned from the Californian sun, dirty blond hair that curled past her shoulders and green-hazel eyes. She wore light makeup, and her face looked made for television. She had the type of beauty that made her seem unattainable. She screamed as she leapt into his arms into an awkward hug and kiss.

"Your description of her did not do her justice." Katelynn found herself accidentally saying out loud.

"Same for you." She replied cheekily, pulling her lips but not her arms from him to look at Katelynn.

Katelynn hooked her dark hair behind her ear nervously. "Thanks, yeah...I'm Katelynn. I'm sorry we couldn't let him stay the first time."

He set her down when she started wiggling. And she hugged Katelynn tightly in response.

(Uh...why is she hugging me?) Katelynn cast a glance at Kaleb, who only shrugged obliviously.

"Come in!" She grabbed Katelynn's hand and pulled her into the house.

(She is...bubbly.) She stole another glance at Kaleb, who was following in bewilderment. Inside there were toys strewn about in wild abandon but no sign of the little Tommy.

"I haven't made dinner yet, but I will start!" She said excitedly.

"No, it's alright, I just came to return your husband to you." Katelynn feigned protest, and thanked her stomach for managing to stay quiet.

Alexis just giggled and pulled her into the kitchen. "You're going to help me cook." She said it as a half-question half-statement.

"Yes?" Kate said in confused response and began to get warm feelings towards the child. She could tell that he had tracked off and went to his child. It was a powerful feeling.

"Tell me about yourself?" Alexis said as she finally let her hand go and started pulling items out of the fridge and cupboard tucking her blond locks out of her way over one shoulder.

"I'm from Washington. I had family there." She began and leaned against the counter until she could see something she could help with.

"Oh, do you like it there? That's not far from L.A.!" she had an infectious smile.

Her strong dark feelings about her abusive mother were hard to get away from. She managed to keep them off her face. "It has its perks"

"Do ya link the rain?" She was chopping a tomato.

"Yeah, and it's better than some of the places I've been." she grabbed an onion and rolled it around on the counter while Alexis interrogated her.

"But not better than here? This is Cali!" She beamed, and seeming to remind herself she turned and opened the window. There was the smell of the ocean on the cool breeze.

They were both quiet for a few minutes. An awkward silence shared by two people who have slept with the same person and haven't actually spoken about it out loud. Katelynn wasn't the type of person to just let things hang. "So...I don't know how much Kaleb told you."

"About?" Alexis didn't miss a beat, seeming to not notice the awkwardness Katelynn felt.

"Well...about the experiments... and the..." Kate couldn't find her words.

"He told me everything." She said sort of matter-of-factly.

"So you know about the two of us. The powers we share?"

"I know everything." She looked up from her prepping to give Kate a pointed look. Her look moved up and down Kate as if she were analyzing her.

"We didn't have our memories." she gushed, suddenly feeling very vulnerable. Like a child caught by a parent. She suddenly felt bad for Tommy and any of his future misgivings.

"He told me that there was a fair bit of stuff... after regaining your...memory.." She swirled the knife in the air in front of her like it might churn out the right words. Suddenly Kate felt very intimidated. Even with her powers she knew she was in the house of a woman who's husband she had fucked.

"He didn't feel like himself, even with the memories." She started. She could feel her worried emotions reverberating back and forth between herself and Kaleb, intensifying with each turn. "I told him to be with you two... he said that he needed ..." she trailed off. She wasn't sure any of her words would help. "I'm sorry" she said .

Alexis' emotions were no longer readable. But she did set down the knife before coming over to Kate. Kate knew she couldn't back off. She had done wrong and if this was the payment for it, than so be it. Alexis stood right in front of her. Close enough to tell which Victoria Secrets body scent she used. She reached up and took Kate's face in both of her hands. Her hands were very soft, she must leave them in cups of lotion when she slept.

Kate wasn't sure what to do. So she just left her eyes apologetic and waited. A knot built in her stomach. She was ready for a hit, a hidden knife, anything. She wasn't ready for a kiss. Alexis pulled her face closer and placed a very wet, very curious kiss right on Katelynn's lips. She was so surprised she couldn't move for a few seconds. The kiss was strange, but passionate. A woman who was exploring something for the first time. Her lips were searching, feeling. They were also big and soft and wet and sexy. It was only after about half a minute that feelings started pushing through her connection back to Kaleb. She got confusion back and ignored it.

The kiss didn't last long, but it felt like an eternity. The kiss wasn't long, but it felt like it was. She felt like an adolescent boy. She didn't know how to respond or what to do with her hands, so they just stuck out at awkward angles. When it was over, she was left stunned, and didn't even move from the position she was left in. A string of saliva connected their lips until Alexis finally moved away.

Alexis stepped back over to what she was cutting, humming like nothing had occurred. "Do you know how to cook pasta properly?" She asked in her original cheery tone.

(Dude, your wife just kissed me...)

(Umm...what?)

The only sign anything had happened - besides Kate's heart, which threatened to explode, was a light dusting of red across Alexis' cheeks.

"Yes?" She squawked. And clamped her hand over her mouth. She looked around, grabbing the noodles and a pot of water, but was interrupted as Kaleb came crashing into the kitchen. He had a hard time controlling his momentum and knocked a few dishes to the ground, breaking two, and left a crack in the wall where his shoulder hit.

Alexis giggled from behind Kate. "You oaf."

"Did I miss it!?" His eyes were wide and he looked between them both.

"Yes, you missed it. Look at her cheeks. " She looked back at Alexis, and felt her own cheeks were flushed.

"Only the first part. Now get out, Tommy needs you, and the kitchen is girls only." She pointed the knife at him to accentuate her point.

"Wait, first part of what?" Kate said, reverberating confusion back and forth with Kaleb.

Alexis put her hands on his chest, and pushed him out of the kitchen. She uses her hands on his chest to push him out of the kitchen. From what she had seen him do with his strength, and her size compared to him, it was comical to watch him give in and move out.

"Pasta?" She said to Katelynn when she came back in.

She did as she was told. And only after the water was sitting on the heating stove did she ask. "So...you know about Kaleb and my...being connected?"

"Yes" She didn't look up from her seasoned meat.

"What I feel, he feels."

"I am aware." She looked up briefly. Her eyes suddenly looking more like little devil's instead of angel's eyes.

"You know that there were two others? We were also connected with them. One died and the other..." She swallowed back the rising knot in her throat. She and Kaleb both had to re-live the memory of Jordan, who she had grown to love, but ultimately betrayed them all and she had to kill him.

"Yes...I...felt bad for you. But you also have something with Kaleb that I can never have." She breathed deep, steadying herself. "I was jealous and angry at first, I won't lie. But I know the whole story now, and I just... I want you to be in our family." She finished, her cheeks much more flush than before.

"Yeah...wait what?" Kate blinked, she hadn't realized Alexis was back in front of her again. She wasn't sure what she had heard either.

"You heard me." Alexis said, searching Kate's eyes.

"I...don't know" Kate felt embarrassed, surprised. Alexis had obviously had a lot of time to think about this but it was new to her.

"You don't know? From now on every time he and I fuck, you will feel it right?" Something about how she said the word fuck made Kate's body ache. It was so raw and so unlike everything else Alexis had said that Kate had to steady her breathing. "You're already with us. "

"Y..yeah." Kate stammered.

Alexis took her hand in both of hers. "I'm the only one who is...left out."

"I'm sorry if I knew how to I would..."

"That's not what I meant." Alexis' eyes were wet with emotion. Placing Kate's hand on her breast.

(Oh my fuck!) Her own heart was beating just as fast as she could now feel Alexis' was. And both of their faces were beet red. She could feel how soft her breasts were, and they were natural too. She also wasn't wearing a bra.

(Oh my fuck what?!) Kaleb was salivating internally.

(My hand! It's on your wife's breast! She's talking about having me join the family and shit. Two wives. I don't know!)

"I... " Was all she managed to say out loud.

When she stepped away again, they could both hear Kaleb's running through the hall to try to rejoin them both.

"I don't want to be...stepping on anyone's toes" She said, her hand still hovering in the air where the breast had been.

And there he was again, a more violent crash that the first time. He knocked the fridge into the wall, leaving a large line in the drywall where it knocked against the wall. Just as quick as he had entered, Alexis was pointing a spoon at his face "Kaleb, so help me god. If you come in here again you'll get nothing!" She gave him a look that meant she meant business.

He held up his hands in surrender and backed away slowly.

(Subtle. You should try a stealth approach next time you dork.) She rolled her eyes, lowering her hand from the air finally.

(She is scary. I can wait, I think)

"I guess I understand." Alexis said, turning back to Katelynn.

Kate could feel a slight tingle in her palm. Her body definitely wanted this. She could feel the waves of excitement and hormones from Kaleb as well.

(I see why you like her so much.)

(What?! I didn't know she was bi!) He was doing the equivalent of telepathic yelling. (Score!) he added.

(Dude I thought I was dead, and now I've been kissed and reverse groped!) She had to work back her excitement and breathlessness. She was facing away from Kate now, working on something in the sink. She had full view of her nice plump ass in jeans. Kate got a spark of courage and walked over slowly and placed her hand firmly on Alexis' tight ass. Alexis froze but didn't resist.

She left her hand there, and used her now well honed telekinesis to gently caress other parts of her body. She couldn't feel where she touched with her power, but she could see Alexis begin to squirm.

(Are you telekinetically harassing my wife!?)

She used her power to gently apply pressure to around her breasts and along her front down under her underwear. A small moan escaped her throat and it drove Kate crazy to hear.

"Do you know the extent of my powers?" her hand gently moved up and down the backside of her jeans.

"No..." Alexis said in a small trembling voice.

"I touch, with my mind." She was feeling powerful, strong, and more turned on than ever as she used her power to undo the button on her jeans.

"No powers" Alexis turned around, ending it.

"Aww but..." Kate licked her lips. (Dammit your wife is a fucking tease)

(Fuuuuuuuuck!) was all she got in return.

"No. powers." she said sternly, but quietly.

"I don't have any, so it isn't fair. If you want in to our family that's my rule. No powers...without permission."

(Rules?) She breathed out when Alexis turned back to her bowl, and sharply breathed in when she turned to pick up something that she had dropped, revealing an enticingly sexy set of black lace underwear. It was more like lingerie.

(I have the best view of her panties while she picks up whatever you knocked over.) She leaned up to get a better view.

(Fffaaaiuuuck) He was writhing.

It was too much, for too long. She reached out and grabbed her ass with both hands. She quickly slide her hand down the soft jeans until her hand found a very warm space between her legs. Alexis responded with a silky moan. It was both erotic and cute.

"You want me to be in your family?"

"Hnn..." She moaned. "Yes." She swallowed and licked her lips.

"Alright. I accept." She said quietly into her ear.

"Welcome..."

Kate could feel a wet spot beginning to form where she was gently rubbing. She decided to dish out some of the same and decided to let go. But with the sexy way she was moaning under her touch, the reverberations she was receiving from Kaleb, and her own erotic feelings, she found it impossible to pull away.

("You're not making this easy...") She said out loud and to Kaleb at the same time on accident.

"You're the one...touching me..." She let out another moan. It was soft, cute, and highly erotic.

"I meant that to Kaleb, when we feel something...it comes back and forth."

(How do you stop when she moans so cute?) She sought help from the source to try to stop.

(What? I don't! I fuck her brains out!) She was pretty sure she could feel him touching his rock hard dick at the same time.

(Well if I can't stop, we aren't getting dinner.)

(Like I give a fuck about food!)

Her hand moved to her own crotch to try to stop some of the feeling she was getting from him, allowing her to escape. (dude, not cool.)

"My pants." she breathed out and straightened herself out. Looking back at Kate. "Now they are all dirty." She unzipped her jeans and shimmied them off in front of her. Kate could only stare. She wanted to apologize but the feelings from Kaleb were overwhelming her. She could see a tiny pink bow at the top of the panties, with a smaller rose in the center of it. She tossed the jeans into the corner. The way the lingerie hugged her ass made Kate want to drool, but Alexis just went back to mixing in the bowl.

(Damn, she flips on a dime)

(Yeah maybe she is BI-polar) he tried to joke, and finally relented his touching of himself. Freeing them both. She moved to finish dinner alongside Alexis, working with her own soaked underwear. Alexis grabbed a cooking apron and tied it around her waist hiding her front. She took the finished food out to the dining room, where Kaleb was and he could only stare. Tommy was sitting in one of the chairs coloring in a book with crayons. He looked up at her with nervous eyes.

"Introduce yourself Bud." Kaleb tore his gaze away from them to Tommy.

The kid blushed horribly and squirmed in his chair. "Tommy."

Kate felt herself smile despite herself, and having the child there helped cool her off like a cold shower. "Hi Tommy, I'm Katelynn, but you can call me Katie." She offered.

He blushed more and covered his face with his hands, and hopped off the chair to hide behind his dad.

"Aww, he's cute." She said, and they both smiled, proud of their child.

"Alright, everyone in their seats." She commanded in a friendly tone. "And enjoy."

Kate took her plate with a thanks and ate. Trying to remember how manners worked. Meanwhile, Kaleb was eating like this was his last meal. He had his plate in one hand and used his fork like a shovel. Tommy watched him, then tried to mimic, but couldn't lift the plate, so he just leaned over and managed to spill as much food as he got into his mouth.

Dinner was pleasant and quiet. There was an awkward haze over the three of them. Kaleb and Kate both knew that the other felt it, thinking of the implications of what had transpired earlier. Neither knew what Alexis was thinking, however, but both resolved to do what she said to stay on her good side. After it was over, Alexis began clearing plates.

12