Welcome to the Fish Tank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But how...? she wondered, staring disbelievingly at the thick, fake penis protruding from the front of Pelagia's tail. If it was the same one that she had plied between her boobs earlier, then that could only mean the other half of its considerable length was now inside her, and Marina's hands went quickly to her own lap, feeling about for some indentation, some entrance to her own private grotto. Pelagia drifted closer and placed her hands upon the smaller mermaid's forearms, and Marina looked up into her beautiful olive-skinned face. There was a smile there, but it was a rueful one, one that said quite plainly that her search would be in vain. Marina felt disappointed, frustrated at the unfairness of it, but that feeling was short lived, for Pelagia, her smile no longer rueful, took Marina's face in both hands and kissed her.

"Mmm..." the younger mermaid moaned as Pelagia's skillful tongue darted about inside her mouth, and she giggled despite her disappointment and frustration, the head of the dildo tickling the bottoms of her breasts as Pelagia wriggled passionately about. This is so much fun, Marina thought, lost in the pleasurable kiss, her consciousness so overwhelmed that she only dimly registered the feeling of her body being lifted upward, until she felt her sister mermaid reach around and take her by her tail and raise it up, forcing her to lie horizontally ten feet above the blue rock floor, her free hand groping at her rounded bottom, or where her bottom would be, were it not covered by her false tail.

"Mmmph?" she mumbled in surprise, her eyes wide, for she felt a finger probing her sopping sex. Oh, my God, she thought, there must be a slit back there! Her mind snapped back to coherence, her heart racing faster, hoping that her overpowering lust might actually be requited. Marina moaned weakly as Pelagia slipped a finger inside her, and then another, and began moving them around with practiced skill, sending shivers throughout the younger mermaid's body. Oh, please fuck me, she thought heatedly, her encased thighs vibrating within their man-made cocoon. Please fuck me. I can't take much more. Pelagia then straightened her back, breaking the kiss, and fixed the younger mermaid with a stare that left her in no doubt that she was about to receive her wish.

Marina let out an audible moan as the dildo slipped inside her, the bubbles carrying her passionate exhalation upwards, towards a freedom she no longer cared about. It was so wonderful, to be fucked like this, caressed by the sea, held aloft, utterly weightless. Even though she had no memory, Marina knew she had never been fucked like this. The fake cock flowed into her, surging gently but insistently, filling her up completely, holding there for an all too brief moment, then flowed back out, leaving her empty, desperately awaiting Pelagia's passion to surge into her again, and again.

But how can this be? she wondered, the rational part of her mind distracting her from what she knew must be the best sex she'd ever had. I should feel water down there, chafing. They must have put something inside me, she reasoned, some kind of liner, or a female condom, to keep the saltwater out. She tried concentrating on the feelings coming from her lower half, to see if she was right, but all she could feel was an indescribable pleasure emanating from her pussy, at which point the rational part of her mind told her to stop thinking and enjoy it.

She opened her eyes, desiring nothing more than to take in the vision of the mermaid pumping resolutely away at her tail. Pelagia had one arm wrapped around her tail, keeping it upright as she plunged away at her, their frenzied movements causing both of their tails to flash brightly. Pelagia's violet eyes were locked on hers, and she wore a rapturous expression that probably matched her own. Marina rolled her head languidly to the side, and discovered that they were now floating in the center of their aquarium, and that the lighting outside the tank had changed subtly, grown darker, allowing her to see their reflections in the reinforced glass. We're so beautiful, she thought dazedly, entranced by the image of the two floating bodies, their long hair flowing softly about them, the tail fins twitching with every thrust. She looked downward to see the old man continuing to stare up at them with benign interest.

Oh, please don't let this end, Maria thought, her back arched, her altered body greedily accepting the powerful thrusts of her aquatic lover. She held out her hands to Pelagia, who relinquished her hold on her tail and took both of them in her own. Their hands clasped tightly together, Pelagia set a new rhythm, first pulling Marina into her, and then pushing her away. Marina watched their reflections in the glass, transfixed, their bodies joined only by their hands and by the double-headed dildo, engaging in a sexual underwater ballet of unimaginable beauty.

Marina was taking deep breaths now, inhaling sharply through her nostrils, hoping that the mechanism assisting her breathing could possibly keep up. She could feel her whole body trembling, her already overpowering need for release growing steadily with every thrust of the dildo. Oh, God, she thought feverishly, frantically clutching Pelagia's fingers, I'm going to cum! Oh, please let me cum! Smiling lasciviously, as though having read her sister mermaid's mind, Pelagia altered her rhythm, employing longer, slower strokes, sliding the eel in and out of Marina's receptive tailhole with merciless precision, allowing her to feel every ridge and bump of the plastic invader.

Her orgasm hit her with the force of a tsunami, and Marina closed her eyes as wave upon wave of pleasure crashed over her. Unable to scream, the involuntary mermaid began eliciting a series of long, soulful moans, the vibrations coming from her throat eerily reminiscent of the love songs of humpback whales. Time lost all meaning for her, locked in the throes of a climax more powerful than any she was sure she had ever known, her tail twitching, her ponderous breasts rolling back and forth in response to Pelagia's slowing thrusts.

As her rapturous feelings slowly subsided, she opened her eyes again and gazed upon the beautiful, dark-haired mermaid. Marina tried to pull Pelagia closer, for a little post-coital cuddle, but between the dildo buried within her and the dynamics of her new anatomy she could not bend enough to do so. Pelagia seemed to know what she wanted though, and smiled knowingly. Placing one hand high up on Marina's tail she pushed sideways, spinning the impaled mermaid about on her axis, and a torrent of bubbles issued from Marina's mouth as still more pleasurable sensations were sent to her already sexually shell-shocked brain.

After being spun one hundred and eighty wonderful degrees, her thoroughly sensitized body experiencing almost that number of mini-gasms, Marina felt herself being pulled gently upwards by her shoulders, her body as limp as a rag doll's, until she was fully upright, her back cushioned against Pelagia's soft bosom. Her sister mermaid's arms then closed around her upper body, settling over her enlarged boobs. There they rested awhile, neither of them moving, save for Pelagia, who gave her lover a soft grope every so often, as well as an occasional swish of her tail to keep them from slowly sinking to the aquarium floor.

Marina opened her eyes languidly, her body and mind in a state of complete relaxation. The old man still sat on the other side of the glass, looking placidly upward at the two of them, and at his feet, she now saw, a pair of Siamese cats, curiously pawing the tank wall. She realized that she was smiling, and upon realizing this her smile became even broader. I'm so happy, she thought. I don't care that this is all an illusion. I don't care that we're not real mermaids, or that this aquarium is just some rich man's folly. I'm warm and loved, surrounded by beauty. What could possibly be wrong with that?

As if in answer, Pelagia removed her hand from Marina's soft breast and waved her arm, causing the both of them to spin about, and began maneuvering them back toward the large, flat faux-rock. With every movement of Pelagia's hips, the dildo inside of Marina shifted, and she found that she was enjoying the ride immensely. When they reached the rock Pelagia turned them about, a swish of her tail and a wave of her arm caused them both to become horizontal, and together they slowly drifted downward, coming to rest on their sides.

The two mermaids lay together on the soft bed, front to back, their bodies warmed by the surrounding water and the afterglow of good sex. Marina wondered what else lay in store for her. Was Pelagia going to fuck her again? It would be so nice to talk with her, to ask her things, like how she was supposed to go to the bathroom, or eat, but she had no doubt that these things would be revealed to her in due course, and she would forego speech altogether if it meant she had to leave this beautiful aquarium.

I'm home, she thought, enjoying the feel of Pelagia's hand upon her breast, drowsiness beginning to overtake her. This is home now. I don't care what might be out there in the world for me, I don't even care what memories I've lost. This is where I belong. This is my home.

Marina closed her eyes, her mechanically-assisted breathing slow and steady, but then a most unpleasant thought occurred to her, and she opened her eyes again, the flora and fauna of her undersea world a wondrous sight to behold. Please don't be a dream. Please, God, don't let this be a dream. And with that she closed her eyes again, and drifted off to sleep, giving herself to the warm embrace of the sea.

* * * * * *

Jillian awakened by degrees. She wasn't aware of her first conscious thought upon waking, for a host of strange sensations vied for her attention: an unpleasant feeling of weight, of a coldness that surrounded every inch of her body, and the quite unwelcome scent of air freshener.

No! she screamed inside her head, keeping her eyes resolutely shut, her fingers clutching desperately at the bedsheets. No, this isn't fair! Let this be the dream! My name is not Jillian, it's Marina. I'm not a bank teller from Minneapolis, with a shitty apartment and an even shittier ex-boyfriend who still comes over once a week for some pity sex. I'm a beautiful mermaid. I have an aquarium...and...I have a lover! Her name is...her name is.... Jillian tried to remember the other mermaid's name, could feel it dancing on the tip of her tongue, but the more she concentrated the more it seemed to slip away. She could see still her face though, her olive skin, her sensuous mouth, and most of all her violet eyes, deep and compelling. She continued poring over the memory of her dream lover's face, a face of such unearthly beauty, she finally admitted to herself, that it just couldn't be real. Oh, well, she thought, wrinkling her nose slightly, coming to accept the hopeless reality of a land-borne life, it was such a nice dream. Maybe I'll have it again.

Jillian reluctantly opened her eyes. The hotel room could hardly be called five-star, but it was decent enough for a working girl on vacation. "So what'll it be today, Jillian?" she said, addressing the slightly dingy ceiling, trying to sound cheerful, but hating the sound of her voice, the memory of the blessed silence of her aquatic dream life still fresh in her mind. "Tour some lava fields? Learn to hula dance? Go out on a boat and watch some dolphins?" She closed her eyes again, briefly imagining herself swimming along with a herd of dolphins, her tail flashing in the bright Pacific sunlight, and sighed. It really had been just the loveliest dream.

"Oh, knock it off, you silly bitch. You've got nine days left in paradise. No point spending them in bed, unless it's with some hunky surfer dude." Jillian giggled at that thought. Wouldn't her shitty ex-boyfriend Bob enjoy seeing some pictures of that: her with her arms wrapped around a muscular, brown-skinned Hawaiian beach bum, or perhaps a beautiful hula dancer, or maybe even two?

"But I'm not gay," she said to the empty room.

Aren't you? her inner voice challenged, the image of her mermaid lover resurfacing in her mind, causing Jillian to feel an answering tingle in her sadly accessible groin.

"No, I'm not," she replied petulantly. "Now quit obsessing over a silly dream and get moving, girl." She sighed one more time, and then rolled over, and felt an unaccustomed weight shift across her chest.

"Oh...my...God," Jillian said numbly, standing before the mirror five seconds later, holding her grapefruit-sized breasts in her hands, her eyes wide in stunned disbelief. "It was real," she whispered to her equally shocked reflection. "It really happened." She stood there for an unknowable count of seconds, seeing herself as if she were again looking at her ghostly half-reflection in the glass wall of her aquarium, her arms underneath her enhanced boobs, cradling them as carefully as she would a newborn. "But how...?" she started, bringing a hand up to her puffy, collagen-injected lips, running her fingers slowly across them, so lost in her reconfigured image that completing a single thought was a daunting challenge. "How could they...?" she tried again, but was distracted by the discovery of yet another change: her triangular red bush, the thing that proved that her titian hair was indeed natural, had been completely shorn.

"Oh my God..." she whispered to her mute twin, bringing her hand down to cover her naked, vulnerable pussy, aware that she now resembled a superbuxom version of Botticelli's Birth of Venus. "How...?" she repeated, her emerald eyes wide as she continued staring at her reflection, the fingers of her left hand unconsciously kneading her right breast. "This isn't possible! This much plastic surgery would take weeks!" A thought struck her then, causing her wide eyes to widen further. "Oh, no...." she whispered through dry lips, reached down and retrieved her cell phone from atop the low dresser in front of her.

"The twenty-fourth..." she said weakly, shock on the very edge of her consciousness, threatening to break in. "Nine days...they took nine days from me." Her legs gave out, and she collapsed back onto the bed. Jillian looked at down at her knees, unsure what to think or feel, knowing that she should be feeling something, but unable to focus on a single thought. She looked at the phone again. "10:20 AM," she said, her voice almost a drone. "I'm supposed to be at the airport in three hours."

Jillian looked back up, her head swimming, her image in the mirror dazed and reeling. But sitting down on the edge of the bed, her porn-star body no longer the focus of her attention, she noticed something laying on the room's other queen-size bed: a silver garment bag. Slowly she turned her head, feeling as if she were back underwater, and looked at the unused bed. The mirror wasn't lying, it was there, all right; something that hadn't been there when she'd gone to sleep. She got up from the bed shakily, as though still getting her land legs, and made her way delicately to the spare bed.

She bent over the garment bag, her unfamiliar breasts almost causing her to topple forward, and, pressing her lips tightly together, slid the zipper down a foot. Scintillating green material shone brightly, and Jillian, her eyes wide in excitement, pulled the zipper all the way down quickly. "Oh my..." she said breathlessly, and pulled the bag's contents out into the light.

Standing before the mirror again, Jillian held the strapless cocktail dress against her sizable bosom, enthralled by its beauty. It flowed downward, the green material glittering like a million tiny emeralds, a bit of gold here and there to visually offset the green, all the way to the floor, where it belled out slightly, completely obscuring her tiny feet. "Oh..." she started, feeling a little lightheaded, but was simply too awestruck to form words.

Jillian turned back to the garment bag, to see if there were matching shoes at the bottom of it, and found that there were indeed a pair of glittering green spike heels there, as well as an envelope, unsigned and unsealed. Holding her dress against her with her forearm, she opened the flap, peeked in, and pulled out a small stack of crisp, green one-thousand dollar bills, which her experience as a bank teller told her would number twenty. They were secured with a plain paper band, beneath which was a stiff piece of paper, very like business card stock, upon which was printed just seven words: for a reduction, or a new wardrobe.

"Twenty thousand dollars," she whispered, sinking back down onto the bed, her earlier lightheadedness gaining strength, threatening to make her faint. Her hands dropped to her lap, and the dress with it, exposing her enlarged boobs and obscuring her lower body completely, making her look like a mermaid again. "Not bad, Jillian," she said caustically, "twenty grand, stripper tits, and a sparkly dress and shoes. How many whores get that much for one fuck?"

She sat on the bed, trying to feel sorry for herself, but some small, defiant part of her wasn't having any. Knock it off, Jillian. You weren't paid for your pussy, and you know it. They took nine days of your life, paid you handsomely for it, and even showed you a good time. Has the bank done as much for you?

"I suppose not," she said aloud, feeling a little less peevish. She opened the envelope again, so that she could put her newfound treasure away, and realized that there was something else inside it. She dropped the stack of bills onto her lap, and slid the contents into her empty palm, gasping when she realized what it was. The fine chain gleamed, the beaten silver plaque reflecting the lamplight back onto her stunned face, a single word engraved upon it in elegant script -- Marina.

It wasn't until a fat teardrop plopped onto her exposed right breast that Jillian realized she was crying. "Oh, please..." she said, her voice quavery, the tears now streaming from her eyes, raining heavily onto the parched acreage of her enhanced breasts, "please don't leave me out here." She gathered the sea-green material under her naked bosom, clutching it tightly to her, dropping the money to the floor. "I want...to be a mermaid again...please..." she sobbed, gasping great lungfuls of air, imploring the walls of her hotel room in the forlorn hope that someone might still be watching her. "P-please..." she said hoarsely, "don't leave me out here...I'm so cold...so cold...."

Jillian rolled back upon the bed, pulled herself into a fetal position, and cried.

* * * * * *

Jillian opened her eyes, feeling somewhat groggy: fish swam lazily in front of her, doing that interminable back and forth thing that fish do in an aquarium. Pretty, she thought, lost in their relaxing beauty: there was a striking blue and orange one, that she knew was called a majestic angelfish; a breathtaking yellow one called a yellow tang; a scary-looking red one with fan-shaped fins that was known as a devil firefish; some beautiful cream-colored ones with vertical black stripes that she had learned were called cardinalfish; some seahorses, and the regulation starfish, clinging to the glass wall of its aquatic home.

There were probably twenty different species of fish in the tank, and she was diligently attempting to learn their names. She was being watched, she knew, mostly by men. She paid their curious and lustful stares no mind; she was here for the aquarium. Jillian drifted over to her left so that she could see some of the other fish up close, stumbling a bit on the hem of her sparkly dress and almost spilling her drink.