Welcome to the Fold

Story Info
ReGenesis and those it creates.
2.1k words
4.21
21.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the Fold, ladies and gentlemen. Be warned here and now that what you will see lying on these pages will not be sunny, will not be pretty, and will not be fluffy and nice. In this world, no one can afford to fool themselves anymore.

Still here? Good. I appreciate the fact that SOMEONE has still got some balls.

What? Who am I? Well, Since you were SO polite about it, I'll tell you:

My name is Adam Morte, and I'm a product of ReGenesis .

What the fuck is ReGenesis?! If you have to ask that then you must have been locked up in a cave for the last 30 years. Cock your ears, fucko, and I'll tell you about it.

It all started back in the year 2000, when this sapien named Bushwhacker or something like that got elected into office back in what used to be the Unholy Shithole of America. Well, he wasn't even in office less then a year when some guy with a complex decided to knock down a couple buildings with an airplane. Said it was God that led him to do it, but everyone knew better then and now. Well, instead of fixing the economy or bettering the country in any way, Bushwhacker began playing an international game of "Who's got the bigger balls", and in the spring of 2003 he sent some black market nukes out to what used to be the Middle East. Turned it all into one big radioactive sandbox. A few weeks later he was assassinated in office and the next president got elected. Safe to say he wasn't much better.

This particular shitheel decided the only way to win the war was to create the "Perfect Soldier". While doing experiments on some "volunteers", government scientists came across some rather INTERESTING things in some folks DNA. Little bitty things, things standard tests of that day would never have imagined to look for, but what later proved to be majorly significant details. On July 20th, 2008, President Whatshisdick made an announcement that would rip the world to ribbons: There was documented scientific evidence of the existence of non-humans, or "Otherkin". At that time this only meant Were-creatures, but as time went on this came to mean all the types of Fae, Vampires, so on and so forth. You imagine it, science proved its existence.

Well, soon after this grand high announcement, a mass banking of blood tests began across the nation, and whenever people were discovered to have any sort of unexplainably "mutated" DNA, they were locked up in government facilities. These folks were then further examined and tested, and the most "promising" (meaning those who survived) were used in the experiments. Most of the time, this meant two people would be paired up and made to conceive a baby, and the kid probed and prodded from conception to birth, sometimes altered in the womb. These breeding experiments, dubbed the ReGenesis Project, went on from January 2010 to September 2011, when the enemies across the ocean got ahold of some black market nukes of their own, and ripped the USA a new asshole. The war ended in December of that year, and the handfuls of survivors were quietly released. But the experiments will never be forgotten. Especially not by those who lived through them.

I am what was labeled an LS-1-BPS. To translate, LS stands for Leanan Sidhe, the 1 means I was a singleton baby, and BPS means Blood, Psychic, and Sex. I can sustain myself off of all three forms of energy. But I prefer sex. It was through sex that my nature was truly awakened.

I remember the night as if it were just yesterday. It was Halloween 2026, the night of my 15th birthday. I was out in Asimov Park, crashing out in a clubhouse built up in an old oak tree. At that time, I was hanging with a group of wanderers, okay kids except for the Methocaine habit one or two of them had, and the newfound fascination with Trancers nearly all the rest possessed. That night, everyone was completely bonked out of their mind. Don't get me wrong, I never did any of their shit, classic Sativa was my one and only item of choice. Nothing better then feeling the black muck of your life shot through with tendrils of the purest glowing green.

I was lying on my blanket, finishing off my third and final joint of the evening, when I heard something rustling at the other end of the shack. Understandably, this had me feeling quite paranoid, but I knew better then to walk over and investigate. Anything above a loud whisper can throw anyone under Trancers into a total freakout. So I closed my eyes, and focused instead on the pulsing green of the tendrils inside of me. Imagined them rising up and out of my body, rising up towards the moon, outwards towards the others, leaves fanning out, seeking warmth, breath, touch. Seeking LIFE.

I felt a strange soft pain pulsing from the center of my ribcage, like a piercing but in reverse. I opened my eyes and gazed out, seeing thick green vines extending from my body, spreading up and out across the shack, just as they had in my mind. At that time I had no clue faerie glamour was real; I simply convinced myself I had smoked too many joints on an empty stomach. But when the tendrils actually lifted someone from their bed and dropped them into my lap, I knew it was more then just the pot. I took a look and saw the lucky victim was Lilith, another one of the ReGenesis kids. She was a B-3-T; in other words, a Bastet or Cat-Person. And at that moment, she was giving me a stare that could kill any creature, human or otherwise, iron dead.

"What the fuck did you just do to me, Tinkerbell?" she smarted off. I was hesitant to say a word; it took me a moment to remember she was a Telepath.

"Hey, what do you know, I always wanted a leopard skin rug. Maybe this is destiny."

She smirked devilishly and gave me the finger, before flipping over onto her stomach and scratching herself behind her ears. I found my eyes trailing along her backside, exploring the killer view. She had a waist like an hourglass, thighs and ass tighter then a dancer, calves and feet so perfect it could make a man cry. I reached out to pet her and she growled at me, stopping when one of the guys across the way began to shift around before spacing back out again.

Silently she began to shift around in my lap, trying to find a comfortable position, and almost immediately I found myself "at attention". It was not something I could have helped even if I wanted to, but at that moment she would never have believed me.

"You Fae are such fucking perverts!! You think that because you have the whole glitter and glamour bullshit going that you can get away with anything. Well, FUCK YOU." Her mind screamed at me, as she crawled off my lap and flopped down on my blanket. Angry and embarrassed, I lay down beside her, and tried to shove her as far away from me as I could. I had barely had my hands on her for a second before she struck out with her claws, catching me hard across my right cheek. I wanted to either scream or cuss at her, but when I saw the look of shock and concern on her face, I was rendered completely speechless.

Softly, she pulled me close, and gently licked the slashes clean, like a mother cat would with a kitten. I remember even now the way the soft skin of her neck felt against my lips, tasting and smelling of earth and rain. I kissed it softly at first, then harder, then I began kissing her shoulders and face as well. She wrapped her arms around my waist, holding me closer, and her soft small purrs rang out like an angel's song in my head.

I pressed my whole body against her, hungry, wanting for the feel of her. I had made out with girls before, but it had never once been like this. It was like I belonged there with her, then and always. I looked into her eyes, and saw true beauty for the first time in my life: Outer rings of neon blue bled into rings of cerulean and navy, which fused finally into slitted felinic black pupils. But the emotions that glowed within them were what I found to be the most beautiful of all.

I made the first move, my hands shaking a little but managing to work nevertheless. I unzipped her halter top and slid it off, revealing the tender sore mounds of her budding breasts. I cupped them softly, rubbing the dark nipples with the pad of my thumb, watching as her eyes closed slowly. I leaned down to suck on one and she arched up, her mental moans growing louder. Her hands reached down and nails dug deep into my back, threatening to break the skin. Savagely, I broke away and kissed her, caressing her entire body needingly, furiously. She rubbed up against me from head to toe, slow and grinding, making me harder then I had ever been in my life.

"Please, Adam…" she called to me. I broke away again and helped her out of the drawstring pants she always wore, feeling like the luckiest man in the world. She had the kind of beauty that started wars, the kind that brought the greatest rulers of the greatest empires to their knees. And she was wanting me.

I reached out to touch her, feeling her slick swollen lips beckon me inwards. I delved in deeper, rubbing my fingers against her rock-hard clit and the nearly invisible entrance into her body. Within moments, she was riding my fingers, her hips arching in counter-rhythm to my hand, easing herself towards a furious climax.

"Please, Please, Adam…I want you. I want to come with you.." she gasped. I slipped out of my jeans, but when she saw my cock, her body stiffened up more then a little bit.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked. She nodded, and I laid myself down over her, kissing and caressing her until the tension was completely gone. She wrapped her beautiful legs around my waist, easing the head of my cock to her swollen slit in one smooth motion. I rubbed it between her lips for a moment, getting it ready, and very slowly, I pushed the tip of it into her. When she nodded her consent, I guided the next inch into her, feeling her cherry break and her nails dig tight into my back. But she quickly beckoned the next inch, and the rest after that, and soon I was going slow more for myself then for her.

I rocked into her, careful and shallow at first, then faster and deeper, nearly losing my mind. Never had anything in the world felt more perfect and amazing then this. The deeper I pushed, the tighter her body clenched around mine, both outside and within. In my head, I could hear her moans, her screams, and the sweet pulse of her heartbeat. I wanted to devour her alive, wanted to consume every cell of her body. My mouth burned, my fangs ached, and the rhythm of her pulse echoed louder, louder, so loud it threatened to tear my skull in two. I leaned my head down and bit deep into the flesh of her neck, feeling it finally break beneath my fangs, filling my mouth with her rich copper-sweet blood. In my mind I heard her scream with release, and within her body I felt her contract section by section, her tight sheath pulsing around my cock like her veins pulsed beneath my lips. I came hard then, swept away by it, filling her with my life as she filled me with hers.

Well that was 5 years ago, and Lilith and I are still together, living in the woodlands and hollows of what used to be Indianapolis. But soon that may change. Because the government has regrouped, and is now hunting down the ReGenesis kids it created 20 years ago. But I will die before I ever let them lay a hand on my mate or myself ever again.

Welcome to the Fold, Ladies and Gentleman. Hope you enjoyed your trip.

Writers note: I am planning to write this as a three-part series. If you see this story, please vote on it and send me commentary, so that I know what it is I need to do to become a better writer, and where I stand with you, the reading community.