Welcome to the Group

Story Info
Amber joins our circle of intimate friends.
4.1k words
4.41
38.4k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

Unfortunately for some the following is the first of a multiple part story. Too much occurred to keep it to a few pages or less as a stand alone story. It will most likely be three parts by the time it's finished. Sorry about that, but please bear with it. Thank you.

As always, comments are welcome as long as they are constructive.

*****

The get together with Cindy and David and all concerned finally arrived. Included in the "festivities" were Rodger and Teresa, Bill and Rita, Debbie and her friend Amber, and last but not least, Walter and yours truly. Except for Lois and Bob, it was the first time our circle of intimate friends would be all together for a group sex session, and the largest one any of us would participate in. Almost a crowd, and then there was Amber, who was new to the group. With a larger group than normal, and with two more women than men, it would be interesting to see how it would unfold initially, and progress as the evening wore on.

As I mentioned in my last narrative, the get together was arranged at the behest of Teresa. Reason being, when Rita shared the video of him, Bill and Walter consecutively ass-fucking yours truly she was mesmerized by David's exceptionally fat cock. Seriously. And ever since has worked diligently, along with her sister Rita, to arrange a group sex session with David and Cindy.

As for Teresa, we created a monster. Ever since her and Rodger's first group sex with Bill, Rita, Walter and I she's had this bucket list of sexual fantasies she's determined to fulfill. The latest being experiencing David's fat cock in her pussy and ass.

As for David's cock, while not very long, about five inches, it's exceptionally fat. Even though I've never measured it, my best guess would be 1-1/2 to 2 inches in diameter. Most likely the latter. It reminds me of a fire hydrant it's so fat in comparison to its length. Take it from me, it's quite a pussy full, let alone in your ass. But both pleasantly so if you can get past the initial shock of such a stout cock first entering your vagina or anal orifice.

The night's festivities were at Cindy and David's house. Walter and I were the last to arrive. Some call it being fashionably late. Cindy greeted us at the front door and after kissing Walter, and me more passionately, we went to the kitchen where everyone was gathered enjoying adult beverages.

After hugging and kissing everyone Debbie introduced me to her friend Amber. I thought I might have met her before and just couldn't recall it, or place a face with the name. Wrong. Amber was the kind of person if you met her, even just once, you wouldn't forget, she's that stunning.

A mature woman like the rest of us, except younger I first thought. Early 50's maybe. Come to find out later she's the same age range as the rest of us...late 50's to early 60's. She had short naturally blonde hair with a few strands of gray mixed in, beautiful facial features, deep blue eyes and very full lips. She was about an inch or two taller than me. Five six or seven, which meant she towered over Debbie at barely five feet. As for her weight, around 140 pounds was my guess. Just about right for her age and height. And the couple of extra pounds she may have had were all in the right places. Even in a loose fitting white blouse she looked very big busted. As well endowed as Teresa, if not more, and it would be interesting comparing the two when naked. Nice bum and it looked firm in a short tight black skirt. Shapely long legs and from what I could see in black high-heeled mules, beautifully manicured toes and pretty feet. A very attractive woman, and as I was to find out later, you had to question the wisdom of her ex-husband for leaving her. Even for another woman half her age.

It was easy to see the men couldn't keep their eyes off her, and no doubt once things progressed they would all be anxious to enjoy her womanly charms. Even some of us ladies might too. Besides being extremely attractive, she was new to the group, which would "spice" things up for everyone as only something or someone new does when it comes to sex.

As for our first conversation, albeit a short one, Amber and I seem to hit it off very well. Call it a woman's intuition, but there seemed to be an immediate positive chemistry and attraction between us. At least it was my perception from the way she looked at me, and the look in her eyes. Which I'm sure she felt the same from the way I looked at her.

After a couple rounds of drinks, beer for the men and wine for us ladies, everyone started to get frisky. Probably Debbie more so, which was the way she was when she participated in a foursome with David, Cindy, Walter and I. Very gregarious and not the least bit bashful.

Except for Cindy and I, everyone else migrated to the large family room with the huge wrap around sofa. But instead of a large coffee table usually centered in the middle of the U-shaped sofa there were two tri-folding mattresses. And on a side table was a full complement of sex toys and lubricants, which Cindy made available for anyone with a desire or need to use them.

The reason for the mattresses, is when any of us get together we've made it a practice any sex was always with the others present. Sneaking off to a private room to be alone is not allowed. Besides, half the fun of group sex is watching others and being watched. Especially for those with an exhibitionist streak like yours truly.

Cindy and I stayed behind in the kitchen so she could give me a brief synopsis of how Amber ended up living with Debbie. Long story short, she's divorced. Infidelity thing. Caught her husband having an affair with a woman half his age, and she found out he was planning to leave her. Once the divorce was final they sold their home and split the proceeds, along with everything else. Since she didn't have family close by and any place to live, and Debbie was a widow living alone, Debbie invited Amber to stay with her until she sorted things out. Been living together for nearly a year now. And since she swore off men Debbie introduced her to the "dark side" so to say. The two have been happy as clams ever since. But as time wore on Debbie thought it best Amber get back into heterosexual sex instead of strictly homosexual sex since her divorce. Hence the reason Cindy and Debbie wanted to include her in our get together. Not that Debbie would have attended without her.

After she finished I asked..."Was Amber keen about tonight?"

"Very much so after a little coaxing by Debbie and me. As time went on she found as much as she loved her relationship with Debbie she was beginning to miss the feel of a hard cock in her pussy or ass. Seems her and her husband had a very varied and satisfying sex life until he became infatuated with the younger woman at the center of the divorce."

"If you don't mind me asking, have you personally ever gotten it on with Amber?"

The reason I asked is because Cindy and Debbie are the best of friends, and coincidentally neighbors. And I know Cindy and her had prior to Amber living with Debbie.

"Funny you should ask. But since it's you, yes. But with Debbie...it's was always a threesome whenever I did. And I might add, she's quite the 'hottie'. Not only as far as sex, but physically. She looks as good undressed as she does dressed. Beautiful woman for her age and very fit. She hasn't sat around feeling sorry for herself or binge watching soap operas since her divorce. No doubt the men are going to be quite pleased when they see her naked. As for what she'll participate in as far as heterosexual sex...time will tell. She might be apprehensive at first, maybe even a little reserved about things. But my guess is she won't disappoint once she's comfortable with everyone. If anything, quite the opposite."

At that point Cindy gave me another kiss like she did when we first greeted each other, but more lovingly.

"I've missed you Lacey, and we need to get together just you and me one day soon."

Seems like all of a sudden I was in big demand for some reason.

"Just say when and I'll be here with bells on. Now I think we better join the others before they start wondering about us."

When we first entered the family room we had to let our eyes adjust since the lighting was dimmer. After we did it was easy to see how far things progressed without us. Everyone was paired up naked and into some form of heavy sex. Even the room smelled of sex already, but mainly from vaginal fluids as none of the men seemed to have ejaculated yet. Plus there was lots of moaning and groaning as you would expect.

On one of the two folding mattresses were Rodger and Rita. Of which Rodger was buried head first between Rita's legs going to town on her pussy...and very noisily. As well as Rita was. Which was understandable since from my personal experience Rodger is the best when it comes to eating pussy of any of the men in the room.

Next to them on the other mattress was Bill and Debbie. Debbie was in a doggie position with Bill behind her. From his slow but steady humping motion it was easy to surmise he was doing her in the ass, which by her soft moans and groans indicated she was most definitely enjoying it. Wasn't surprising she was since I would rate Bill as the best ass-fucker after Walter.

Over on one end of the huge sofa Teresa was bent over the armrest with David standing behind her and fucking her vaginally. Seems she didn't waste any time in getting a taste of his fat cock. And she appeared to be enjoying it immensely, as well as being the loudest one in the room. Not only were her moans and groans loud, but she was also talking up a storm.

"My God David, I can't tell how good your fat cock feels."

"What a huge piece of man-meat you have and it feels so awesome in my cunt."

On and on she went.

Finally I spotted Walter sitting on the other side of the sofa facing towards us. And it seemed to be his lucky day as on her knees between his legs was Amber. Even better, it was obvious from the way her head was bobbing up & down she was giving him a blow job. And from the look on Walter's face she was damn good at it. He must have felt like he hit the lottery to be the first to have sex with Amber.

At that point I said to Cindy..."Time to get undressed and join in on things."

Which we both quickly did. After we kissed once again my plan was to join Walter and Amber while Cindy went directly to where her husband David and Teresa were. Mostly to watch in her case while I intended to participate in things.

After I made my way past the two couples on the mattresses I knelt beside Amber so I could observe her sucking Walter's cock. As I did it didn't take long to see she was very good at it...at least from my perspective. And apparently Walter's too from the way he was squirming and groaning. Unlike me she was consistently taking a good six inches or more of his long eight inch dick in her mouth.

Suddenly she stopped and turned towards me. And when she did she surprisingly kissed me before saying..."Want a taste? I know, you've probably sucked Walter's cock more times than you can count."

"You're right Amber, so I'll graciously decline. Besides, you're doing just fine and Walter would probably kill me if I did. He seems to be enjoying your cock sucking skills immensely. Especially the way you can repeatedly take so much of his cock in your mouth."

After a slight pause she went back down on Walter's cock and once again sucked it furiously along with very deep head strokes. I loved how her full red lips looked wrapped around his cock shaft as she slid her mouth up & down it's long length. All while saliva oozed out the corners of her mouth, which the more it did enhanced the already loud slurping sounds she was making.

As she continued mouth fucking Walter's cock I took the opportunity to rub Amber's pretty backside and bum with one hand while I reached under with the other to fondle her tits. While I couldn't get a good view of them because of the way she was positioned they felt simply huge. Bigger than Teresa's and a bit more firm. Her already erect nipples and areola were also huge. Biggest and hardest nipples I've ever felt, which I would have loved to suck but couldn't get at them with my head.

Amber stopped sucking Walter's cock again before saying..."Your hands feel simply divine rubbing me the way you are Lacey. I hope you won't stop even though it's time to take your husband's nice dick in my cunt."

Sadly I had to, but only temporarily while she straddled Walter as he remained seated on the sofa. After she did she held his dick with one hand while lowering herself down until it was fully inserted in her pussy. As it did it made a loud squishing sound as love juice poured out her cunt.

"Oh wow Walter. I can't tell you how good your big cock feels. Not forgetting how long it's been since I've had one in my cunt."

At that point I had a clear view of her tits and they were magnificent. While I've never been jealous of another woman's tits because they were bigger than mine, I was of Amber's. Near perfection with very little sag as well as beautifully shaped. And her large areola and long hard nipples were like the cherry on top of an ice cream sundae. They perfectly accentuated each huge melon.

After savoring the feel of Walter's long dong buried in her cunt she began a steady up & down bobbing motion. As she did I once again rubbed her backside and bum. I even went a step further and wetted a finger in my mouth before taking the liberty to gently rub and flick it over and around her bumhole. When I did I was pleasantly surprised as she began purring like a kitten.

In the meantime Walter was man-handing her tits and nipples while Amber as she held onto Walter's shoulders continued to bounce up & down on his cock like a powered piston. Wasn't five minutes later Walter began to groan loudly, which was a sure indicator he was about to cum.

Sensing he was Amber asked..."Can you hold off a few more seconds Walter, so I can cum with you?"

Which Walter did, but didn't have to wait long before Amber orgasmed. First she drew in a deep breath before letting out an incredibly loud scream. After which a huge flow of pussy juice gushed out her cunt and down over his cock and groin.

As she did Walter also let loose. A big load too by the number of times he twitched and grunted. For good measure I poked my finger in Amber's asshole and began to gently finger it as they both cummed. But not very deeply as I wasn't sure if she would be thrilled about it. But apparently there was no need to worry as she seemed to have a quick second orgasm...albeit not as intently. Although I wasn't sure my finger deserved credit for it, later I found out it did.

Once their orgasms subsided Amber slowly raised herself up and off Walter. After she did his cumload oozed out her cunt and all over his thighs. Then she did something I never expected. She bent over and began to lick and swallow it. Seeing she was I joined her and their collective discharges had a bitter sweet taste. Almost like salted honey. After we licked Walter cleaned Amber grabbed my head and kissed me. As she held me tightly against her lips she parted them by inserting her tongue in my mouth and swirling it around mine. Wow was all I could think...Cindy was right. She is quite the "hottie."

"I really enjoyed myself Walter. Best suck and fuck I've had in a long, long time. You're a lucky woman Lacey...you've got quite the man here, and with a big cock to boot."

"You're going to give Walter a big head Amber. Now I'll have to listen to him praising himself for at least a week."

"Very funny Lacey. And thank you Amber. Pleasure was all mine as you were the one who made it such a terrific suck and fuck."

By then everyone else in the room had ejaculated or orgasmed. All except for yours truly since Cindy masturbated herself to one while watching David fuck Teresa. Some even stood nearby afterwards to watch Walter, Amber and I.

David then got a fresh round of drinks for everyone. After which we gathered in small groups or pairs to talk.

Amber cornered me alone and since we were I couldn't resist asking how she and Walter ended up together.

"When we all came into the family room, except for you and Cindy, I noticed him standing alone checking out the sex toys so I introduced myself since I hadn't met him earlier. While conversing we noticed other people pairing up and getting naked. With all of us together as we were for one main reason one thing led to another. Before we knew it we were both naked like everyone else. When I saw his long cock, albeit only semi-hard, I had this urge to take it in my mouth. So I asked him to sit on the sofa after which I went straight for his cock. Just as I was getting into sucking it is when you joined us."

Amber then went on to thank me for the way I fondled her while she was sucking and fucking Walter's cock. As she was I couldn't help but take a long look at her pubic mound. Mainly because it looked similar to mine in many ways. Blonde hair, although more blonde than mine which can best be described as dirty blonde. Plus her pubic hair was very fine and sparse like mine. The only major difference is her labia were a lot longer and clearly visible while standing.

"It's nice to hear you enjoyed me fondling you Amber. I couldn't help myself even though I was somewhat concerned it might unsettle you when I did. And I'm sorry for staring at you pubic mound. Looks a lot like mine. And if I may say so, it's very attractive."

"Why thank you Lacey. Not often one gets a compliment about their pussy from another woman. I'm truly pleased you're attracted to it. Tells me a lot about you. As for you fondling me, you didn't upset me at all. Quite the opposite. Felt heavenly the way you did and made things more enjoyable. Especially at the end when you fingered my bumhole. I don't know if you realized it or not, but it's what caused me to orgasm the second time."

"That's nice to know. Maybe we can do it again another time."

"Be my pleasure as long as I can reciprocate."

Before I could respond Teresa joined us.

"So tell me Teresa, did you enjoy David's insanely fat cock?"

"Oh yes, and then some. I'd be lying if I didn't say it took a little getting use to at first, but once I did it felt great. My cunt never felt so full. And when he cummed I thought he'd never stop. Filled me like a can of whipped cream would."

"Rita must have forgotten to mention about his incredibly big cumloads. He's quite the cum master."

"Are you still game about taking him in the ass?"

"Most definitely...it's next on my agenda. What about you two."

"I haven't given it any thought yet. What about you Amber?"

"I'd be kind of embarrassed to say since I'm new at this. While it might not seem like it, it's my first time having group sex. Let alone with just another couple. I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Debbie...and Cindy. Now that I am I'm glad they suggested it. Still, I'm not quite sure how to act so I'm just kind of going with the flow."

"You could of fooled me. For someone's first time you got off to a pretty good start with Walter. Great actually...at least as far as he's concerned I'm sure. Besides, there's no reason to be bashful about things. As far as the men are concerned, they pretty much prefer us calling the shots. Our desire is their demand. Anyone here, including us ladies, would be only too happy to accommodate your desires or needs."

"I'm still a bit embarrassed to say, but since you asked, if Walter wouldn't mind I'd like him to fuck me in the ass with his long dong. I bet it would feel incredible."

I had to laugh. "Mind? He'd love to. Nothing he likes better than anal sex. Maybe more than I do. If you like, I can help arrange it for you."

12