Welcome to the Gym...

Story Info
A young, 21 year old athlete signs up cougars on the prowl.
1.6k words
4.05
61.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeD93
MikeD93
7 Followers

A young, 21 year old athlete signs up cougars on the prowl.

The New Year is around the corner and the fitness craze is about to begin. Long gone are the slow November days where no one signs up for gym memberships; the rush is on to get healthy in the New Year.

Mike is a young, former high school football varsity player. He is 6 foot tall and a muscular 175 pounds. His high school days are over, but he still remains in great shape. New to this small town, most of the time Mike is just working out or indulging in one of his other hobbies, cooking. The town is filled with older couples. Some of these couples are retired, others in their 40s while their kids have gone away to college. Innocent he appears with that big smile and dimples, Mike loves his older women. Those insatiable cougars.

It has been a long day at work. Started at 9, Mike took out the garbage from the night before. Since the gym is open 24 hours it can get a little messy when he returns in the morning. The weights are not in the right place, it is truly amazing how people cannot put dumbbells back in the right spot. Mild mannered he is, no complains ever come from Mike's mouth. This is just a job until he goes to culinary school. Finally, he finishes cleaning the gym saying hi to the few people that are in the gym. His regular customers make small chit chat with him about things. The old retired Military man makes the same joke he makes every morning. Nothing much changes. Until she comes in.

"Hello, I was in town and I was wondering about your membership fees..." Said this lady in her mid 40s.

Mike swore she said more but he drifted and stared. This woman was stunning. Blonde hair, sun kissed skin, French manicure nails, plump breasts. Her ass popped out of her yoga pants. Not as tight as the 20 year olds but Mike loved a woman with age and experience.

"...and if you have tanning? Tanning? Do you have tanning here?" said the beautiful lady.

"Oh sorry, ma'am. Yes we do. I just got distracted. Those are lovely nails you have ma'am." Said Mike.

A bit thrown off, but still flattered she replied, "Well thanks honey, a woman always needs to take care of herself"

But the way she said that last line. Take care of herself. There was not a ring on her hand. Was she single? Did she really suggest that? How long has it been? Mike was intrigued.

With his smile, he offered her a tour of the gym. First were the treadmills. She stepped on the treadmills and he explained the newest features. How they all were connected to Internet, the different workouts that were built into the machines. He put the treadmill on a walking pace so she saw how smooth it was. He tried hard not to stare but those bouncing breasts moving ever so slightly had him slightly aroused. He could only imagine how much they would sway when she was running.

After showing her the running machines they also had, he moved to the free weights. They ranged from 1 pound to 100 pounds. The pink one pound dumbbell made her chuckle.

"This looks like something I have at home" she chuckled.

"Oh you have weights at home?" Mike replied in an innocent way.

The flirting had begun, she looked at him and shook her head. I think she knew he liked her. It turned her on.

"This guy definitely is a charmer. Those dimples and that smile. But that body, he certainly wasn't a little kid. And he caught unto my taking care of myself reference. He must get all the ladies. But why was he flirting with me and not that young girl who asked him where the water fountain was? I mean she was practically begging for him. "She thought to herself.

After the weights, Mike showed her more machines.

"Man, there are a lot of machines. I never realized there were so many machines here. This lady is definitely what I am looking for. But patience, Mike, patience. Don't ruin the sale. Get the sale and she will be here every day for the next year. Stay calm. Work the sale. And why did wear these shorts today? My cock is about to jump free; should have went with the looser pair." Mike thought to himelf.

After the machines, Mike showed her to the exercise room. A big empty room with mirrors, like one would see at a ballet or dance studio. Mike told her of the classes they had and that they all were included in the membership. Mike tried to remain patient and continue the tour but it was getting harder and harder as he was getting harder and harder.

Finally, he reached the last part of the tour. The bathrooms and the showers the bathrooms were very private. The showers were private as well. A single shower room for the ladies with one shower. One could lock the door behind them and feel like it was their own shower at home.

"Shower? Just for one? That isn't fun..." The now even more flirtatious lady had said.

"Well sometimes you need to be alone if you need to you know... take care of yourself." Mike said mockingly.

"He caught that? Has it really been that long? Do I sound that desperate? Oh man he got me now." She thought to herself.

"Almost there. Mike. Make the sale. Then she is yours for a year. Make the sale. One more step." Mike thought to himself.

They entered the office and Mike went over the prices. He geared her toward the one year deal, and she bit the bait. He was now done.

"No move yet? Im in the office and still he hasn't made a move yet. Was I wrong? Maybe he was just being nice. Did I really let him sucker me into a year membership? Gosh I feel stupid now."

"Ma'am... the tanning. Remember? Let me show you the tanning room." Mike said knowing he can now do what he wanted to do all along.

The lady's heart skipped a beat. She was happy she wasn't wrong about him.

"Oh yes, the tanning. Please show me." She eagerly replied.

"Well here is the tanning room. It's very private. Very private. Now step come all the way in. We have to close the door in order for the machine to turn on (which was actually true)." Mike said

The door closed and his cock couldn't handle it anymore. It was bulging. She noticed and was flustered. Much bigger than her pink toy. He took off his shirt and pants just leaving his Calvin Klein compression briefs. They hugged his mid area and his cock looked even better then before. She gasped.

"Now once you've stripped down, lay in the bed and scan your key card, then proceed to tan." He replied, making her wait.

"Hurry up and just kiss me already!! God you are one hot stud. You look amazing. Jut please have your way with me. I know how to tan! Who doesn't know how to tan! Just lay in the bed and tan. This kid is making me so wet. UGHHHH." The lady thought to herself.

"Well that's the tanning room. My love." He said as he got and approached the lady.

Her hand went for his bulging cock and he kissed her. She bit his lip and felt his cock jump in her hand. It turned her on even more. Now it was her time to give the tour. She took control and he was willing to oblige.

"Now you are one young hot man but don't think this will be easy. I am in control. You will do as I say. Today I suck your cock. No sex. Just me sucking your cock." She said in a dominant manner.

She proceeded to get down and remove his underwear. And like spring daises his cock jumped out. A nice 8 inch cock. Right in front of her face. She took him slowly. Kissing the tip. Then sliding the tongue. Tasting the pre cum. She loved it. His young hot throbbing cock was all hers. She spit on his cock and slobbered all over it. With her nails she lightly scratched his bare legs. A thrilling sensation. The tingle of her nail with the slobber and excellent mouth work by this beautiful lady.

"Now I want you to cum in my mouth, don't be shy. I love the taste of it."

About a minute after she said that Mike let his cum flow freely into her mouth. It was a great experience. She got up and took her shirt off and those beautiful 36D breast popped out before his eyes. The beautiful dark nipples. The slight sag. Her little beauty mark on the inside of her left breast. He was ready to attack them.

But right before he could, she said "Not too fast, I am here for a year you have plenty of time for these babies. I just needed some young cock and boy oh boy you did not disappoint. My name is Kerri by the way."

With that Mike fulfilled his biggest fantasy. He was thrilled to have made the sale and have her for a whole year.

"Kerri, welcome to the gym." He said as she left the room.

This was going to be a good year at the gym for the both of them.

MikeD93
MikeD93
7 Followers