Welcome to the House

Info
Male courtesan introduces himself.
214 words
3.31
17.1k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
294 Followers

Author's Note:

This recording represents a lot of firsts for me. I've never tried to make my voice sound sexy while narrating before, I'm not sure if I paced my sentences right and I wrestled for a long time with how to make the male narrator submissive when he's the only one who speaks. And since I'm a man targeting a female audience, a lot of my creative decisions were speculative. I welcome any feedback on what I can do better next time.

Thanks for listening, and enjoy!

PulpWyatt

* * *

Introduction:

The brothel is a grand old building. It rises five stories from the bustle of horse carriages, ore carts and trolleys. Behind the snow-covered, ornately carved stone facade, each window glows with the light of a fireplace. You know this inn-turned-brothel by its glowing reputation, but not by experience; this visit will be your first.

Inside, the air is hot and thick with the aromas of sweet flowers, rich soup and puffy bread. Gas lamps color everything a mild, welcoming orange.

The brothel master, a tall, aging man in an immaculate suit, accepts your payment and sees you to one of the upper floors. You explore, unsure what you're expected to do, when one man in particular catches your eye.

--:--
--:--
1.0
PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
294 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great voice

You have the perfect voice for audio, I'd love to hear more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

God your voice was so sexy, I thought it was perfect. I loved this story and really hope there .ight be a follow-up someday!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I hate BDSM so...instead of spanking u n stuff, I would really like to make love 2 u n make u feel good!!!

Share this

Similar Stories

The Next Level Taking an addiction to shemale cock one step further.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Warm Up Femdom: I help your body mend. Tomorrow, you'll ravish me.in Audio
Tim Ch. 01 Tim & Jessica are forced to work as submissive sex slaves.in BDSM
Pandora Dominatrix punishes her man.in BDSM
Femdom Farms Ch. 01-04 Young man enrolls in submissive male training program.in BDSM
More Stories