Welcome to the Moon, Roses Optional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Far too soon it was time to bring her back to my apartment. We were both so nervous that our hands shook. I did my best to be gentle, and then it was irreversibly official. We were married! I held her to me in awe.

"Tomorrow, when you leave... Will you bring me with you?" She asked, reminding me that I was assigned to lead my men in a training exercise on the battlefield, and needed to leave first thing in the morning.

"Why?" I wondered.

"I have something I want to test in real field conditions," she informed me honestly. I laughed. "Plus, I don't want to be parted from you so soon."

I pulled her closer to me, and then nodded. I could never admit this out loud, but I didn't want to let her go either. Her father had always brought her mother with him, and so I saw no reason why I couldn't bring her with me.

Besides, I was certain that testing her inventions out in the field would help her help us win the war once and for all. That thought made me smile. Yep, the future looked bright indeed.