Welcome to the Neighborhood Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, affirming, "Remember what I said downstairs? I trust you. And just so you know, I was just tested before moving back and it came back clear."

He flashed a soft smile at me, "Good, because I really want to do that again."

I leaned up, "Alright just give me a Gatorade and a protein bar and I should be good to go."

He cracked up, "You're something else."

I laughed too, placing a chaste kiss against his lips before finding my place beside him; comfortable.

I sat upright, catching myself from falling asleep. Cory rubbed my back, commenting, "You're supposed to wait until the other person's asleep before you leave- it's common courtesy."

I snickered, "I think we moved past common courtesy when you fucked me before I could finish my pancakes."

Leaning in for a kiss, he asked, "Where you headed?"

I rubbed his chest, "I have this lunch with my friends and it's not like me to be late."

He raised an eyebrow, "Or you could stay and tell them something came up."

I chuckled, knowing exactly what he was referring to. "That I can't do- see they don't exactly know I'm-"

He interrupted, "Gay?"

I kissed him, "No. I was going to say a slut,"

He smiled, "Fair point. Now go enjoy your lunch. Hopefully if you're not too busy later, I can see you."

Pulling up my pants, I dared to question, "Oh yeah? What'd you have in mind?"

He sat upright, bashfully covering his lower half with a comforter, replying, "I want to you out tonight. We can grab some dinner, maybe go for a walk or just spend some time together."

I put on my shirt, trying to hid the giddy smile that crept on my face. "I'd like that. I'll call you later."

And with that I was out the door. I looked back slightly and caught Cory sinking into his sheets and exhaling as if the biggest weight was lifted off his shoulders.

12